The unknown princess(Dark Lin...

Від Forgotten_Sarcasm

Dark was going to sneak in the castle of Hyrule to cause trouble, but then he was stopped by Link,they fought... Більше

The unknown princess
Forced
After they left
Escaped
I do like you
Darks castle
"He's Dead"
The Death Story
Confession§
A nice night -_-
The Adventures of BEN and (Y/N)
Together again
not an update (sorry)
I'm back ;-;
Dees Story
Links Plan
Darks Jealousy
A Day With B3N
Where Are We
Ben Explain
Another Potion...Hurray
Suprise
The Talk
Happily Ever After

Cure

860 25 13
Від Forgotten_Sarcasm

It was the next morning and Dark woke up alone in the bed. 'Where is she, she normally wakes me up in the morning', Dark said to himself and got out of the bed to get ready for the day.

Dark went downstairs to see (Y/N) and Ben in the dinning room table, 'of course'.

"Darkie", (Y/N) went to dark and pecked his cheek along with giving him a hug.

"Why didn't you wake me up like you usually do?", Dark asked the smiling (Y/N).

"I didn't know, you were sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up", (Y/N) responded pinching Darks cheek.

"Oh, ok", Dark walked to the Dinning table to see Tael and Ben chatting. "Oh common she is more precious to me", Ben said looking at the purple fairy.

"Nooo, you love video games more", Tael said in his sassy tone.

'who are they talking about...it can't be (Y/N) right?'

"Morning Dark"

Dark snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to see Ben waving. "Oh morning Ben"

"Alright guys and gal, what would you like for breakfast?", Dee popped out of the kitchen with a pot and a pan in her hands.

"I want (Favorite breakfast), I haven't had that in a while", Ben said and then a gasp was heard.

"Is (Favorite breakfast) your favorite too?" (Y/N) said with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, it is", Ben said with a grin.

"Hurray I got a breakfast buddy", (Y/N) jumped with joy.

"Alright (Favorite Breakfast) coming right up", Dee said as she went back in the kitchen.

After finishing breakfast Ben and (Y/N) started getting ready to continue their project. "Dark where's Dee", Ben asked.

"Cleaning upstairs, why?"

"Remember silly, Dee cant know what we are doing", (Y/N) said poking Darks forehead. 'Adorable', Dark said in his head looking at his cute girlfriend.

"Anyways you two ready to go?", Ben asked.

"Yup

~

Its been a few hours and (Y/N) and Ben were experimenting while Dark was observing.

"Hmmm...are we missing something?", Ben asked looking at all the stuff in the table.

"Are we missing some sort of potion?", (Y/N) said.

"I am so dumb, I missed the most obvious potion", Ben said slapping his face.

"What potion?", (Y/N) said looking at the potions one by one.

"The healing potion"

"Can't we use my healing powers?", (Y/N) said in the most normal voice ever.

Ben looked at (Y/N) "excuse me?...You have haling powers"

"Yeah...is there something wrong?"

"That's even better than the healing potion and its a higher chance to heal Dees eyes", Ben said with excitement and hugging the (e/c) eyed girl and jumping with joy.

Dark was in the corner felling left out so he decided to leave and they didn't even notice.

"Hey Dark where's (Y/N)", Dee asked the red eyed boy.

"With Ben", Dark said in an irritated voice that Dee noticed.

"Ouuu...is someone jealous", Dee teased Dark.

"What? No", Dark said as his face turned red.

"Aw common talk to me"

"I don't know what you are talking about I'm not jealous", Dark said.

"Yeah right, now common", Dee dragged Dark to the living room and made him sit at the couch.

"Now tell me why you're jealous", Dee said with that mom face.

"It's that (Y/N) has been hanging out with Ben a lot it feels like she is ignoring me", Dark said as he was hugging his knees.

"aw, my poor child", Dee said and continued "I doubt (Y/N) is ignoring you Dark I think she is just busy with whatever she was doing".

"Well maybe...but still"

There was a ding that came from the kitchen that caught Dees attention.

"Oh I need to prepare the food, (Y/N) is just busy she is not ignoring you ok Dark?", as she said that Dee disappeared to the kitchen.

"I heard all of it"

Dark turned to see (Y/N) coming out of her hiding spot to sit next to Dark.

"oh..."

"Dark, I love you, and I'm sorry I was ignoring you or making you think I started liking Ben. I was just so focused on finishing the cure before Ben leaves tomorrow", (Y/N) said as she started hugging him.

"No...I'm sorry I stared for getting jealous, you're just the first girl I ever liked and loved and I was scared of losing you", Dark said looking at (Y/N)s eyes that always calmed him down.

"It's completely normal to feel that way...and also Ben has a girlfriend in his world", and when (y/N) said that Dark looked dumbfounded. "Ah shit sorry Ben", Dark said to himself.

"Apology Accepted", Ben came out of the shadows.

"Oh you were here too?

"Yup", anyways guys the cure is completed and ready to be used", Ben said holding the cure in its bottle and having a huge grin on his face.

~

Later at night Dark told Dee that there was a household meeting in the Livingroom but when Dee arrived she felt three smiling faces.

"What's going on?", Dee asked as she looked at Dark.

"Dee, do you remember how the world actually looked like before you lost your sight?", Ben asked.

"Not really...its been years"

"well we might of kind of made the cure for your eyes", (Y/N) said.

"Wait...what? Is this what you guys have been working on these past few days?"

"Yup, now lay down", Dark said as he showed the couch.

(Y/N) proceeded to take off Dees blindfold and used her magic healing powers around Dees eyes. As she did that Ben opened the potion and poured it on Dees eyes. "Close them for 30 seconds then open them", Ben instructed as Dee followed.

30 seconds passed and Dee sat up and opened her eyes as the pitch black and white outlines turned into color and Dee teared up. "Is this what you guys got to see everyday?", Dee then looked at (Y/N). I knew you were beautiful inside and out. She then turned to the boys and Tael, "All of you".

All of them hang out all night "I cant get over your glowing green eyes Dee", (Y/N) said. "And I can't get over your sparkling (e/c) colored eyes (Y/N)", Dee replied.

At that moment Ben realized it was time. "Hey guys", Ben said as everyone turned to him. "I had a blast but I really need to go back to my world".

"Oh...", (Y/N) said along with Dark and Dee.

"But we will visit, right Tael?", Ben looked at the purple fairy.

"Yes sir"

"Well I hope you both get back safe", Dee said.

"We will don't worry", Ben responded as he made a portal back to his world.

They all hugged and Ben and Tael went through and landed to a room with hacking equipment and many computer monitors with a keyboard in the middle.

Ben looked in-front of him and saw his beautiful girlfriend getting up from her seat and smiled at him. Ben said, "I'm home precious" as he went forward with open arms. Bens girlfriend went in for a hug and said "aw" but Ben walked passed her and hugged the video games that were behind her.

"I told him he loved his games more", Tael said.

"Alright jokes over, come here", Ben rushed and hugged his girlfriend. "I missed you (Y/N)", Ben said. "I missed you too Ben, common lets go tell slender you are here so you can get back to work tomorrow". the (e/c) eyed girl said as she grabbed Bens hand. "Alright", the couple along with Tael left the room and started going to Slendermans office.

What nobody knew was that an evil plan was about to take place and the worst was about to come.

~

Next chapter/part: 'A Day With B3N'

I forgot to say I will try to post once every weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)

I think that's all for now

I hope I didn't leave any typos >.<

Stay safe and have a great day/evening/night :)

See ya next chapter~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

132K 3.1K 24
After you mysteriously find yourself trapped in the world of Legend of Zelda, you're attacked, but soon saved by someone who goes by the name of Link...
1.7K 72 18
It has been five years since the defeat of Calamity Ganon. As Hyrule and its inhabitants strive to rebuild from the ruins of their despoiled homeland...
2.2K 104 20
a legend of zelda fanfiction with the allmighty Dark Link and Reader! Hope you like it and thank you so much for reading! :) (Completed)
30.4K 953 74
In the land of Hyrule, there used to be a group of assassins who once protected the royal family but they were all killed by Ganondorf. A few years l...