๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ; markhy...

By sungchan_sunday_

[l.m x l.dh] เณƒโ€โžท in which donghyuck is blissfully unaware of his inappropriate nigh... More

pillow talk
one
two
three
four
five {mature}
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven {mature}
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen {mature}
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five {mature}
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

seven

7.9K 489 265
By sungchan_sunday_

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"I'm freezing my ass off!" Renjun hissed, stomping his feet in his snow boots which were practically submerged if not for the cute rim of fur circling his upper calf on show.

Jaemin, clapping his gloved hands together to find friction, had adorable red cheeks and a red button nose from the atrocious minus degree temperature.

This had to have been the worst snow the country had seen in years.

"I feel like I'm in the goddamn tundra," Chenle sighed, sitting down at the bus-stop and watching as the puff of steam that his warm mouth elicited dissipated before him. "It's baltic!"

"Are we just going to sit here spitting out the obvious," Mark rolled his eyes, "Or are we going to change topic and talk about something more fun. Like the fact that it's nearly Christmas and the lights in town will be out."

"It's November!" Jaemin almost cried, collapsing onto his knees to be melodramatic though sinking much further than he had originally intended and screaming as melting snow started to run into his jacket.

I don't know whether I should cry about how senseless they all are, or about the fact that we'll be adults in a couple of years and they haven't grown the hell up yet.....Mark thought to himself, sighing as he leaned down to help Jaemin up.

"Oh, there's the bus," Chenle informed them, extending his hand, which was encased in a mitten, to point towards the vehicle slowly shuddering towards them.

The mountains around them were dusted white, like icing sugar on a cake. Small, seldom flakes descended from the heavens, pretending to act innocent when really this was all a bit of a disaster.

If the roads got any worse than they were now, Mark wouldn't be able to get home for the holiday. His sweet, beautiful fluffy pyjamas would lay dormant in his drawers, calling out to him from miles away.

"Kids, there's only one bus taking people back to this stop later," the older man behind the wheel immediately spoke as the doors hissed open. "It's at about seven thirty, and this road will be closed off for the foreseeable future."

"What? Why?!" Jaemin whined, eyes big and puppy like while his pout became evident.

"Sorry kids, you live out in the middle of nowhere. There's nobody to clear the snow each day....."

"Then why are the roads fine now?" Renjun pressed, folding his arms like a child who never heard the word 'no'.

"Dunno. Someone must've done the deed today. But it's too dangerous, so are you boarding or not? Bearing in mind, that the trip is an hour and forty minutes now with cautious driving."

Mark sighed, wrapping his arm around his taller friend's shoulder. "I'm sorry Jaem, it's just not worth it.  Once we get there, we'll only have about two hours at most to enjoy our time before having to leave....."

Renjun hummed in agreement, waving the bus driver off and he seemed somewhat satisfied with the answer.

Watching as the whole contraption hissed and whined to move onwards, the four boys all pushed their sore, cold feet to take them home.

Chenle scratched at his blonde hair, kicking a chunk of black ice angrily and gazing up the hill at their ridiculously old fashioned school.

"Want to play card games when we get back?" The oldest Chinese suggested, ruffling Jaemin's hair since he knew the younger appreciated physical contact. "We could invite Jisung and Jeno while we're at it?"

Mark stared straight ahead as the others all fell into comfortable chit chat. His freezing fingertips latched onto the zip of his coat which he played with for a while, covering his mouth, then drawing it down about a centimetre, then zipping it straight back up again.

Maybe I can get some homework done today, the raventte thought optimistically, in a lighter mindset than usual since he did get sleep last night. Obviously Donghyuck had as well, seeing as there were no complaints.

Before long, all four had made it back when the old clock struck eleven. The deceptive 'heat' of the building made them smile, finding literally anything to be warmer than the bitter air outside.

"Oh, you guys are back early," Jisung noted as he walked past them with a mug of hot chocolate. They glared at the youngest while removing all the massive and unnecessary items of clothing.

"What are you doing today?" Jaemin hummed, flicking his scarf at the tall blonde and chuckling when Jisung flinched away from the feeling of ice hitting his cheek.

"I was going to do homework," he huffed, flicking the droplet away. "Why?"

Mark tuned out as the mindless drabble continued. His eyes actually fell on a certain boy who was sliding down the staircase banister, hopping off at the end and landing on his feet.

Donghyuck side eyed him, showing no interest before walking towards the common room, for all students to socialise in, while tugging at his silver hoop earring.

"Cards?!" Jisung cheered, snapping Mark straight out of his daze as his attention shot towards him. "I love cards! Yeah, I'll get Jeno."

As the tallest of the lot pranced through the same door in which Donghyuck had entered, the oldest reluctantly followed as everyone else did likewise.

Renjun was muttering about the snow being problematic in the future to Chenle in front of the teen, totally boring him rigid since all he wanted to do was collapse on his bed and listen to music or something.

Upon entrance, at least one hundred students came into view. The large room itself was made up of three solid walls and one glass one, showing off the flurry swirling outside. The red and worn carpet splayed out underneath the many couches and chairs set out.

"Guess this is all we can do," Jaemin nodded slowly as he ran a hand through his baby blue hair. "I think everyone has the same idea."

Jisung dodged through a few groups of teenagers sitting around before latching onto Jeno's arm, clearly begging him to come along and leave the group he was with.

"Oh dear," Renjun whispered, clearing his throat and nudging Mark's shoulder to motion towards the youngest.

Shit, the raventte thought in panic, watching as Jisung not only returned with Jeno, but Donghyuck as well. No, tell me he's just going to the bathroom and Jisung's in the way....

"Aaw," the child of Satan groaned, already acknowledging the existence of the older before joining the standing group. "I didn't sign up for Sissyboy."

"I didn't read the paragraph on the contract where 'tolerating a literal shithead' was mentioned either," Renjun retorted, though Mark held up his hand between both, the last thing he needed being an argument.

"C'mon guys, it's just an hour or so, right?"

Everyone seemed a little taken aback by the fact that Mark Lee had been the boy to suggest peace, though it was accepted and they all moved on.

"Let's sit here," Jeno nodded his head in the direction of two sofas facing each other. "Do we have cards?"

"I do," Chenle held up an expensive set with holographic images on them. "I keep them with me for cases like this."

As everyone moved to get seated, Donghyuck gave Mark a long lasting glare that made it clear he wasn't pleased. But what could he do? With linking friends, occurrences where they overlapped were bound to happen.

"Let's start," Jeno leaned in, shuffling the deck while Mark took a seat beside him and Hyuck sat opposite.

The younger's eyes trailed to the collar of the raventte's shirt for a split moment where a small bruise could be spotted, and Mark was quick to yank the material up.

Dammit, I have to be more careful.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.3K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
600K 31.5K 97
[h.rj x dream] เณƒโ€โžท in which renjun moves into a new apartment, and the tenants in the surrounding rooms share a relationsh...
117K 5.5K 52
Two boys. Both leading different lives...and yet, they appear to be so similar... ใ€ŽStarted: November 4th 2019ใ€ ใ€ŽEnded: December 23rd 2019ใ€ ร—Top rank...
20.7K 573 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...