JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE *MAL...

Por kalnival

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!! IT BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER!!! ... Más

☾Training Day☾
⛓No where to Go⛓
✨Worthy🌿

🔸️I need You...Please🔹️

76 1 0
Por kalnival

‼WARNING❌THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LANGUAGE, EXPLICIT SEXUAL DESCRIPTION AND MILD RAPE🚫IF YOU DONT WISH TO READ ANY OF THE CONTENTS ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER‼

2 years ago today, me and my lawfully wedded husband, Jonathan Joestar said our vows. He was sweet and dedicated to his every word, and I mine. The endless words his face spoke as we stared into each other's eyes. The constant "I love You's" his eyes spoke were never ending. The powerful compassion in our kiss that day was breathtaking and special. We had found our ones. And that was each other.

But today, we had to celebrate that beautiful day for it was our 2 year anniversary. We were lying in bed together, Jonathan's steady pace rose and fell and the warmth of his breath warmed my neck. His soft embrace accompanied me and his soft touch on my stomach made me all the more at home.

I shifted to adjust my posture and Jonathan groaned. He gripped my hand tightly and pulled me close to him, like he was afraid that I'd get away. I lightly chuckled and turned to face him. His eyes were closed but he showed a concerned facial expression.

-A bad dream?- I thought to myself and pecked him on his nose. As he smiled, let go of my hand and slid it up my back, pulling us into a hugging position. I cuddled up against his hard chest and pressed my ear against it. The slow loud beats of a steady heart were there. And I smiled.

I felt Jonathan's head shift away from my forehead and I looked up at him. Jonathan was awake and smiling down at me. I smiled back and leaned into him for a sweet, passionate kiss. For a long, lovely while, we laid there. Jonathan climbed on top of me and we kissed each other. Our lips spoke to each other and we both listened. It was like soft music. But like all good things, the moment couldn't stay forever. It was Monday and I had a job.

My close alarm which read "8:00 am" rang obnoxiously and I pulled away. Jonathan frustratingly groaned and leaned down to kiss me again. I giggled and moved my head to the side and reached out to turn off the alarm. He sat up and sighed heavily. I knew what was wrong and it only made me smile more.

"Aw baby. You know I have things to do." I spoke softly, reaching up to caress his cheek.

"C'mon, (Y/N). It's our anniversary. I want to spend time with you today." He whined.

I sat up as well and hugged him. He was so adorable when he pouted. His accent made it even better. Pulling away, I pecked him on his soft pink lips and spoke again.

"I know and I'm sorry JoJo. But look at the bright side, I told my boss that today was our special day and he said that he will let me off early. You won't even remember that I left babe." I persuaded.

I slinked out of bed but felt something pull me back. I looked and saw that it was Jonathan holding my arm. He turned to look at me and moved to where he was sitting off the edge of the bed.

"Please stay...I don't want you to leave." Jonathan begged.

I bit my lip and walked towards him and he laid his head on my chest, all while wrapping his arms around my waist. I ran my hair through his silky, blue hair and I kissed the top of his head. Jonathan looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Jonathan dont give me that look." I pouted back.

I grabbed his hands lightly and removed them from my waist. Walking backwards towards the bathroom, I looked at him and smiled softly all while letting his hands slip from mine. When we finally departed, I quickly walked to the bathroom in fear that he'd grab me again and make me late. I closed the door and quickly ran some hot water. After undressing myself, I stepped into the shower, the hot water instantly burning my feet. Subconsciously, I jumped to get away from the steaming hot water and slipped. But something...or someone caught me.

It was Jonathan. And his expression was darker than usual. He was also...naked. He helped me up and I chuckled awkwardly to break the newly created tension due to his dead glare.

"Thanks, babe. How'd-" I stopped and shook the question from my head.

I knew who he was and what he was capable of. Instead, I chuckled lightly to break the tension and turned around to face the water handle to turn down the heat. Allowing him inside the shower with me, I felt rough hands caress my lower back as it slowly moved to my waist. I bit my lip then sighed. Jonathan gripped my waist tightly and I groaned in pain. His whining wasn't going to do today.

I turned around to face him and I faked a smile. Not gonna lie, I was slightly irritated at his constant pushing today. He knew I had responsibilities to tend to.

"Jojo...honey, not now." I sweetly told him as I began to slide his hands off my body.

Boy, wasn't that a mistake. As soon as the contact between my thighs and his palm were separated, he blew a fuse.

"WHY IS WORK SO IMPORTANT TO YOU, HUH?! DONT I FUCKING MATTER!? I HAVE NEEDS YOU SHOULD TEND TO AS WELL!" Jonathan yelled.

As soon as those words left his mouth, I had reached my limits as well. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could, Jonathan had rushed into a kiss. His tongue forced it's way inside my mouth, reaching every crevasse. His big hands slid up and down my back and occasionally, squeezing my ass. I groaned into the kiss then pulled away, slightly pushing him off me. Then I spoke.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I scoffed at him.

"(Y/N) Do you know how much I need you? Every second of the day I crave your touch...your gaze. I have a bottomless want for you on a daily basis." He begged.

Jonathan was now inching closer to my face as he was getting ready to kiss me again. I almost fell for it, but I turned my head and pushed him away again.

"Jonathan...for the last time no," I placed my hands on his chest and turned away to face the shower. "I have to go to work."

I felt heat on my back and I knew it wasn't from the shower. Jonathan must have been very angry. But he left the shower and left the door open when he exited. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I thought about how he must've felt but I shook away the thoughts and left the shower too.

As I walked into the bedroom with my towel I looked at the clock and realized that I'm 15 minutes late.

-Great..- I thought to myself. And all of a sudden, I fell onto the bed with a rough -THUD!- and was flipped over onto my back. Propping myself up on my elbows, I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan. He was still in the nude and he was staring at my now exposed body. My towel had been undone and my face got hot. I looked down at his member and watched it grow. I quickly averted my gaze and started to protest.

"Jonathan get off of me!" I squirmed beneath his strength.

Jonathan stared at me in awe as his manhood grew between his legs. I felt it poke my inner thigh and I gasped. Goosebumps ran up my side as Jonathan pressed the tip against my inner thigh. I squirmed more as it inched closer to my entrance but Jonathan's grip did not loosen.

"I'll show you how much I need you, love. I'll show you..." Jonathan muttered.

I looked down to find his head hanging, staring at my perky breasts in a trance. He was practically drooling over them. My struggling made my erect nipples rub against his bottom lip. He teased them by occasionally flicking his tongue out, letting my nipples brush against it.

"Mmfh, Jojo please let me go!" I begged.

After those words left my mouth, Jonathan shot his head up almost instantly with a crooked grin, his hair falling in front of his eyes so perfectly. My mind was confused. Did he know deep down that I wanted this? Or am I just getting weaker to defend myself against his heat?

"Mmm yes babe," Jojo said with a sultry voice, pressing his tip deeper into my thigh. "Beg my sweet, sweet girl."

Jonathan was now leaning into the crook of my neck, laying his soft lips on my collar bone, leaving butterfly kisses with every breath he took. And the worst part is, I came to enjoy it. I slowly laid back and allowed him to place my hands above my head, holding them with one hand by passing them to his right. He did this to allow his left hand to roam my body while he sucked, licked and kissed my neck all the way to my chest, purposely ignoring my breast. I closed my eyes after taking one last glance at the clock. 8:45. Apologetically late. My eyes opened when I felt his kisses fade away. Jonathan met my eyes with his as he towered over me. I noticed in the corner of my eye that his left arm was down by his side. I gulped as a sense of relief passed my mind. Tracing his arm from his shoulder on down, I began to realise that he didn't stop touching me. He had just reached down to position himself at my entrance. I laid my head back and shut my eyes. Gulping, I begged for him to stop again.

"please...please don't do this Jonathan." I pleaded.

I felt the bed shift a bit and I opened my eyes to find him back in the crook of my neck. His warm breath sent chills all over my body. My nipples perked up again and rubbed against his hard chest. This made him chuckle, a smile spread across his face.

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy my love." He whispered.

Sitting back up, his gaze fell to my flower. He traced my slit with his 2 middle fingers. I moaned a bit, giving him the satisfaction of my doubted pleasure. Looking back at me, he stuck his fingers in his mouth, licking them, getting them wet. Then, looking back down, he traced my slit once more, before shoving them inside of me. Deep, God it was so deep. I shot my head back, arching my back. Jonathan curled his fingers inside of me, making me moan louder. I could tell he was enjoying this. He started to pump into me slowly, every once in a while, curling his finger. Then after a couple minutes, he rubbed my clit with his thumb, making me bite down on my lip, drawing blood. Jonathan stopped and chuckled to himself. I shot him a confused glance and he slid his fingers out of me, bringing them up to his mouth, licking off my juices.

"You're just so cute, (Y/N)." Jonathan teased.

My face grew hot as I felt a little embarrassed. Jonathan snickered and knelt down between my thighs. His hot breath made my clit tingle with pleasure, spreading goosebumps all over me. I shuddered and closed my eyes, preparing for the time of my life. But then his breath trailed away. I opened my eyes and found him spitting in his hand.

"What...are you doing?" I questioned.

Jojo kept silent and rubbed his spit all over his hard on. My eyes trailed down his built body. God, he was built like a monster. His muscles curved and twisted, they looked huge. And he was. A lot bigger than me, let alone an average human. I looked back up at his face and I found him smirking. I shifted and propped myself up on my elbows to watch his next move. Jojo leaned down and positioned himself once more. I grabbed his face, his chin between my index and thumb. I looked deeply and passionately into his eyes. Hoping to calm him and stop all of this.

"Jonathan...love..." I whispered sweetly.

"Yes?" He responded, a smile creeping up on his face.

"I-"

Before I could finish my plea for help, Jonathan slammed himself inside of me, ripping me open. My head shot back immediately and I screamed in conjoined pain and pleasure. I heard his chuckling as some tears fell from my right eye. My body trembled on the inside and I am sure Jojo felt it. I felt the bed shift as he sat up and grabbed my waist tightly, using it as he thrust inward and then outward. My tits slapped against my stomach as they bounced along with his rhythmic pumps. His moans filled my ears and I too let out some cries. Jonathan was enjoying this.

"ahhh shit-" He groaned.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my body slowly adjusted to his girth. I tilted my head to the side and let go of the noises I was holding back into the nearby pillow. But Jonathan had other plans. He wanted to watch me suffer, or in his eyes, enjoy this moment. And a part of me did. I do love this man, but I didn't want it to be taken, I wanted to give it to him. But his impatience and obsessiveness got the best of him.

Pleasure, euphoria, overcame me as I let go of my frustration and gave in to the enjoyment. Jojo reached towards my face and turned it back to face him. I opened my eyes and we shared eye contact.

"I...I love y-you." I said.

He stopped pumping and smiled wholeheartedly at me.

"I love you too, honey."

And with that, he pulled me into a kiss and continued to rail me harder than he was before. I moaned in the kiss and pulled away to allow him access to my neck. His lips trailed butterfly kisses up and down my neck to my collar bone. His right hand fondled my right breast, occasionally pinching my nipple.

God he felt so good. My body pulsed and clenched as he fucked me. The pit of my stomach grew tight as I neared my orgasm. Jonathan switched positions and placed my legs on his shoulders, lifting us up with his legs and his arms parallel in a pushup position. I hung below him by wrapping my arms tight around his thick neck. His warm breath crept up against my soft skin. There, he continued his thrusts. Pumping my insides with precum as he got excited seeing me in such a way. I too was growing wet for him in this light.

"mmfg!!" I moaned.

"Louder for me, princess." he uttered with passion.

"FUCK ME!!!" I screamed, the last word ripping from my throat.

"ah...shhh fuck..." Jonathan moaned.

I know he was holding back in fear of destroying me. So I pulled away and looked into his eyes, Jonathan slowly pumping to a stop. I smiled and pulled him into a heated kiss. His muscles tensed and he slowly brought us down onto the bed. Our tongues danced and twirled around each other. We rose together, I was sitting on Jonathan's legs as he sat on his feet. In this position with his arms wrapped around my waist, I felt his dick reach inside of me. Deeper and deeper rubbing against my g-spot. My stomach tingled and I gasped in pleasure. Jonathan laughed and I pouted.

"You didn't know I could get any bigger, love?" he teased.

"s-shut up." I blushed.

With that, Jonathan placed his head in the crook of my neck and sucked and nibbled on my collar bone, leaving hickeys all over. I started to bounce on him, the tingling sensation overwhelming me as it came out and thrust back into me again. I enjoyed all of it. And I knew he did too. His panting filled my ears, my wetness growing as I listened to him. It was music to me. I loved how desperate he became for me as he encountered his orgasm. The way his body tensed and released, the way his face contorted and relaxed as new waves of pleasure consumed him. It was all so lewd. And I loved it. I loved him.

As I rode him, I gripped the back of his hair, pulling myself up and slamming myself back down onto his cock, making Jonathan groan aloud in pleasure. His head fell back and we made eye contact as I rode out my orgasm. My stomach grew hot and tight as our bodies slapped against each other, our mixture of sweat and juices splashed from between us to our chests and faces. A few seconds longer and I finally had reached my long awaited orgasm. Jojo did as well. We screamed eachothers name as we creamed and leaked sex. Our cum only made the sex hotter and slippery. So we kept going.

Filling me up to my core, Jonathan did not stop pumping me full of his hot semen. And I continued to ride him as he did so. Our moans were unorganised and messy, but they played together to make perfect harmony. My hard nippled rubbed against his hard chest. Jojo mewled as our nippled flicked against eachother. His hands traced my lower back and when they reached my butt he gripped them tightly. Using the continuous momentum and his hands, he bounced my ass on his cock, providing us both immense pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I rode my orgasm over its meant capacity. This resulted in me squirting as a sign that my body couldn't handle much more.

Like Jonathan gave a shit. He grabbed my legs and made sure to wrap them tightly around his waist as he scooched off the bed and held me up in the air, fucking me as he stood. The loud slaps echoed throughout the room. Our juices running down our thighs. His grip on my ass grew tighter as the thrusts intensified. Our orgasms were being pushed to their limits before Jonathan's legs gave out. We fell to the floor and finally separated. My eyes drooped as I watched Jonathan slowly pass out. His dick twitched and released more leftover cum. I chuckled lightly as I watched him turn from this dominant man into a soft, adorable one.

As for myself, I examined all of the marks he made on my nude body. I traced them and smiled. These were marks of love. And I adored them. I felt something cold run down my inner thigh and found where most of his cum went. It was snow white and warm as it leaked from my womb. I felt full. Happy. Loved. Satisfied.

Before I shut my eyes for the moment, I noticed that the time had changed. Taking one last glance at the clock, I read the time.

11 am.

God, I'm really gonna be late now.

٩(*❛⊰❛)~❤

Thanks so much for reading this book this far🥰! I love and appreciate all of the people that supported my books throughout my on and off updates😅I will (of course( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ) always be updating and writing new scenerios of our favorite bois from JJBA. And as always, I will be doing requests as well. So if you have any ideas of a spicy lemon or even just a great short story with the characters, PLEASE suggest them💖I am happy to provide more stories❤️‍🔥THANKS AGAIN YOU ALL!! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!💎

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

64.5K 1.2K 124
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
12.7K 530 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
184K 8.2K 75
One day Jonathan Joestar was running with Danny to the river, but when he got to the river he found a girl lying in the river unconscious. When she w...
56.9K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...