My One and Bonely (Sans x Rea...

Flutterbat276 द्वारा

My first story. It's a sans x reader fic, so don't judge too harshly. Also I have some bad pacing issues, but... अधिक

I Saved A Life
Sans The Skeleton
The Skeleton Brothers
The Precious Waterfall
Strange Dreams
Mettaton Mishap Live
I Love You a Latte
Lucid Dreaming
Accidents
Breakfast (?) with the Skeleton
Confessions
Snow Time To Talk
Snow Jokes
Partnership
Determined Love
Chara Dreemurr Part 2
Someone to SAVE
The Old-New Kid
Are You Sure?
A Dreem
A Pappy Time
Morning with a Demon
School Shopping
Day Off
School Day
Game Play
To Snowdin
Howdy
No Longer Yours
Her Last Breath
The Death of Spaghetti
Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away
Dirty Brother Killer
The end...?
ITS OUT!

APOLOGY FROM 2020!!

5.6K 100 30
Flutterbat276 द्वारा

OK YALL

I know it's gonna be weird seeing an update but I don't want anyone getting too worried!

I noticed the ridiculous number of Author's Notes in this book, so I wanted to delete them so new readers wouldn't have so much useless junk to go through.

However during this process, Wattpad crashed and deleted some chapters from the story instead.

TO MY READERS: I am deeply sorry for this. The chapters no longer exist, and I am pained to say that I cannot recover them.

TO NEW READERS: I apologize for the confusion this will inevitably cause.

HOWEVER

I have given thought to doing a remaster of this story. I'm not sure if I will go through with it, but you all will be the first to know about it if I do.

I hope that you all can look past this inconvenience, regardless of what happens next, and again I am deeply sorry for this mess. I hope you enjoy the story regardless.

-sincerely,
Flutterbat276

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.2K 297 22
Hello People! This is my first Fanfiction and Please Do not Judge me :> be good alright? "All of your Save Files Have been Wrecked,now you start to a...
61.3K 1.5K 21
Disclaimer: this story was written when I was very young and didn't know how to write, apologies for poor writing My name is Y/n L/n. About two years...
13.9K 441 37
This one of my first stories so I'm going to be pretty bad at it so please no off hand complains alright. But I will take criticism.
353K 13.2K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...