newsies preferences :)

By -themayorsdaughter-

I'm proud to present that the new cover is by @-mushmetmelastnight- Ilyyy๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• just some preferences about t... More

>1< how you met
>2< his favorite color on you
>3< his favorite place to kiss you
>4< your newsie bestie
>5< your wedding dress(future)
Ive been tagged!
>6< your first kiss
>7< his wedding tux(future)
>8< your favorite place to kiss him
>9< how many kids you have(future)
>10< does he like pda?
>11< how old are you?
>12< what netflix show do you binge? (modern au)
>13< how you turn him on
>14< his nickname for you
>15< your nickname for him
>16< how you die in blood drips
>17< how he turns you on
>18< did/does he cheat on you?
>19< did/do you cheat on him?
>20< song lyrics he๏ฟผ relates to <part 1>
>22< how you sleep
>23< your job
>24< your favorite place to go on a date
>25< were you a virgin when you met him?
>26< how you became a "thing" <part 1>
>27< how you became a "thing" <part 2>
>28< how you hug
8k??? whaaaat??
10k READS?
doing this tag but updated from last time

>21< does he get jealous?

2K 16 35
By -themayorsdaughter-

a/n:
Hello!! This may or may not be the last chapter today, unless I get more ideas. If this all goes up super late (like normal time), I might not write more today, but if not, I'll try to write some more!
I hope you enjoy!!

jack:
no— he knows you wouldn't leave him and he's confident in your guys' relationship.

davey:
yes— he thinks that you will want a cooler boy, bust you always tell him that he will always be enough.

racetrack:
sometimes— sometimes he thinks that you'll leave him for someone more wealthy (even though you yourself are not wealthy) but you just give him love and tell him that you only want him.

spot:
no— he knows that he's better than the other boys that try to hit on you, and you want him more than them iykwim ;))))) (OMG I NEED TO ACTUALLY STOP) also he knows you love him for him.

kid blink:
no— he knows you and other newsies would never want to do anything to hurt him. as for the other people that could possibly try to take you away from him, he knows you'll say "no because you have the best boyfriend there could possibly be" as you put it.

crutchy:
yes— he gets (as mentioned before) a TAD bit insecure at times and he feels that he's not good enough for you but you always comfort him and let him know how special he is to you.

mush:
yes— he fears that you'll find someone better than him at your school who can properly care for you but you always say to him that you don't care where he came from or who he is, you just love him for him.

skittery:
sometimes— he is so baby and he gets worried sometimes that he's to "glum and dumb" and that him being all moody all the time will make you wanna leave him. you just tell him that there's nothing that could change your love for him.

a/n:
that's another chapter!! I hope you enjoyed this one, and without realizing it, I made it even😂
3 yes, 3 no, 2 sometimes
And I didn't realize that until now and now I'm like wOah
Omg I'm so dumb😂😂

Ok have a good night everyone!

>Kelly<
^^337 words!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 274 10
๐ŸŽถGuaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime. Recommended at the price. Insatiable in appetite. Wanna try?๐ŸŽถ Y/N L/N is your average sixteen year old gir...
30.1K 342 38
A collection of various "Newsies" imagines written around 2016-2017. Thought it would be fun to keep them all in one place as a kind of time capsule...
123K 2K 51
โ€ข ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ, ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ :) โ€ขษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡s: โ€ข๐š“๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š”๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข โ€ข๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šข ๐š“๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š‹๐šœ โ€ข๐š”๐š’๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
10K 151 15
๐ŸŽถI have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.๐ŸŽถ In 199...