newsies preferences :)

By -themayorsdaughter-

I'm proud to present that the new cover is by @-mushmetmelastnight- Ilyyy🥺💕💕 just some preferences about t... More

>1< how you met
>2< his favorite color on you
>3< his favorite place to kiss you
>4< your newsie bestie
>5< your wedding dress(future)
Ive been tagged!
>6< your first kiss
>7< his wedding tux(future)
>8< your favorite place to kiss him
>9< how many kids you have(future)
>10< does he like pda?
>11< how old are you?
>12< what netflix show do you binge? (modern au)
>13< how you turn him on
>14< his nickname for you
>15< your nickname for him
>16< how you die in blood drips
>17< how he turns you on
>18< did/does he cheat on you?
>19< did/do you cheat on him?
>20< song lyrics he relates to <part 1>
>21< does he get jealous?
>22< how you sleep
>23< your job
>24< your favorite place to go on a date
>25< were you a virgin when you met him?
>27< how you became a "thing" <part 2>
>28< how you hug
8k??? whaaaat??
10k READS?
doing this tag but updated from last time

>26< how you became a "thing" <part 1>

1.9K 12 64
By -themayorsdaughter-

a/n:
Hello everyone! Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one, which I hope you like. They'll all start in y/n's POV unless I change it to be someone else's or no ones. So, with that being said, whenever there's words in italics, whoever's POV it is, that's their thoughts. I hope that makes sense haha I'm bad at explaining things. Okay! Without further ado, on to tonight's chapter (and I say chapter because this is gonna be the only one tonight)! Also, since this is going to be so long, I'm only including the first four boys. The last four will be uploaded tomorrow :)
OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS STUPID A/N IS SO LONG BUT I KNOW ONE OR TWO OF THE SCENARIOS MIGHT NOT LINE UP SINCE FOR EXAMPLE IN THE FIRST KISS SCENARIO SPOT ASKED Y/N TO BE HIS GIRL, BUT UH LET'S DISREGARD ANY GIRL ASKING BEFORE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE :)

jack:
I hopped off of the carriage I was "riding" on (because if y/n walks from the bronx to lower manhattan its 4 hours I looked it up and i like almost screamed because I was gonna have Jack come get her but I'm not having him walk 8 hours like he's at non-existent Disney ok. so she's carriage hopping, which only takes like 26 minutes so boom) and I walked over to where Jack's normal selling spot was. I snuck up on him, before tapping him on the shoulder. At first, he was taken aback and jumped a bit, but then when he realized it was only me, he said, "y/n! I thought you'se weren't coming in until later today?" After finishing his question, he engulfed me in a firm, yet loving hug. Did he miss me? I hope, because I missed him. "I wanted to surprise you a little." I pointed to the papes in his hand, "I see you'se almost done sellin' too?" He replied to me, "Yep! Maybe we'se can stop by Tibby's before going back to the house if you'se don't mind waitin' a little bit?"
"I'se wouldn't mind waitin' at all."
>lil' time jump to when y'all are at Tibby's<
"Alright, I'll be back soon with your food," Our waitress, Margaret, said to us after placing our root beers on the table.
>Jack's POV<
I should just go for it, I mean, it can't be that bad if she says no, right? I tried to start a conversation with y/n but was cut off by our waitress. After the waitress left, I tried to speak again, but was cut off...again, this time by y/n. "I think we'se should date." She said to me, almost like she wasn't nervous. "You thinks we'se should?" I asked, my face now a bit red. "Yeah, I'se don't know about you, but I really like you'se," she responded but paused, now looking a bit nervous as well. "That is, only if you'se okay with it." "Are you kiddin' me?! I'se liked you since the second I saw you'se. I just didn't know how to tell ya, and today was gonna be when I was gonna ask ya the same thing." I say, suddenly gaining some confidence. "So, we'se like a thing now, right?" She asked me, her face bright red. "Yeah," I grabbed her left hand and kissed the back of it, causing her to giggle a bit.

davey:
Today was Davey's last day at school before he went to go be a newsie with Les, since his father had hurt himself at his job, and was no longer of use to the factory he worked at. We were sat, doing our arithmetic work when I looked up to him, catching him staring. Our eyes locked for only a moment before he looked back down at his paper with a red face. "Davey?" I say to him, tapping him on his forearm lightly. He looked back up at me, our eyes locking again, this time longer than the last. Finally, he spoke up, "Yeah?" I took a deep breath, before opening my mouth to speak. At the last second, I decided to withhold what I was about to ask. "y/n, are you okay? You looked like you wanted to say something," He kept the almost non-existent conversation going. Yet again, I opened my mouth to speak, and after some careful consideration, I did speak, "Soweveknowneachotherforlikeeverandithinkifinallyrealizedthatilikeyou." I said as quickly as I could. He just sat there, trying to process what the hell I just said. Damn it, y/n. You blew it. He asked, "Could you like...say that just a tad slower?" I spoke again, after catching my breath, "So, I think after knowing you for so long, I've realized that I think I like you...like a lot." Suddenly, his face turns bright red. "So," I continued with my head down, "I know that you are probably going to say no, but I wanted to know if you'd like to be my boyfriend?" (WOAH Y/N IS ASKING WHAT A PLOT TWIST) There was a short moment of silence between us, a little bit of an awkward one, but it wasn't that bad. Davey only said three words: "I'd love to." He reached over the table to engulf me into a bear hug, and suddenly, I felt a little less nervous around him than I had for the past couple weeks.

racetrack:
Race and I were on our second date, at the races. We had just sat down and the race was about to start. So, while we were waiting for all the horses to get fully prepped, I decided to start a little conversation, since I knew Race, but not as much as everyone else. "Hey, Race?" "Yeah, y/n, what's up?" He responded to me. "Do you'se have a favorite horse? Ya know, one that's always here?" I asked, internally facepalming at the dumb question I just asked. God, I am so nervous. I was brought out of my thoughts when Race answered me, "Oh, yeah, definitely! My favorite is Batten. He comes through with me in the races quite often and he's just so pretty! I'se think he's here today." He pointed to a white horse with a dark brown saddle. I nodded, "He is beautiful." "As are you." He said, turning my face to look at him. It seems as if we both had gotten lost in each other's eyes for a few minutes, but were ripped from our gazes when the announcer started to speak, meaning the race was about to start.
>lil' time jump<
It turns out, Batten had gotten third place, but it was still a good way to spend the second to last day of August. (btw y'all met a couple days before the strike ended).We got up from our seats and began walking out into the open streets. We were walking for a while, back to Manhattan, before Race put a hand on my shoulder, as if he wanted me to stop walking. "Hey, uh...y/n?" He asked, his confidence seeming to drain a bit. "Yeah?" I asked a little bit concerned. "I'se was wondering. See, I like you'se a lot, y/n, and maybe you'se would like to be my goil?" He trailed off at the end of his sentence. I placed my right hand on his cheek and smiled softly, "Don't worry, Race. I'd love to be your goil." His face lifted as he saw it fit to grab my hand, our fingers intertwining. We talked the whole way back to Manhattan.

spot:
Spot had invited me over to Brooklyn tonight for a midnight swim, and I was busy getting ready. It's currently around 7PM and it would only take me around twenty minutes to get to the edge of the bridge, where Spot was meeting me a 9 o'clock, so I had plenty of time to get ready and get over there. I recall him saying that he wanted to meet me at the edge of the bridge because he "...wants to have the whole hour long walk to just laugh with and joke around with me." I was dragged out of my thoughts when I heard Jack's voice throughout practically the whole bathroom, "y/n, you'se better be back home by 3AM!" Most of the boys coming in and out of the bathroom, cleaning up from dinner so some of them stopped to question Jack. "Wait...where's you goin' that you'se having that kinda curfew?" Crutchy asked. There were a few yeah's to be heard throughout the room. Jack was about to speak before I cut him off, "I'm going swimming in Brooklyn, problem?" "No ma'am," Blink responds, giving me a big smile. I chuckled and returned to getting ready.
>lil' time skip to around 9PM<
"Well, hey Doll," Spot piped up, a slight smirk-smile (if that makes any sense) on his face. "Hey, Goofball," I smiled at him. I giggled at him for a moment, before he spoke, "What's so funny? Something's on me face ain't it??" He started to fuss around with his face which only made you laugh more, "No! It's not, you'se just cute!" He took his hands from his face, "Oh, well, you'se is cute too, Dolly." He twirled the -y on "Dolly" as he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug. He whispered breathily into my ear as we were wrapped in each other's arms, "Ready for the longest walk of your life?" I laughed into his chest (or shoulder, depending on how tall you are, assuming he's 5'5"), before speaking up, "Well, at least we'se get to swim after the walk?" We pulled out of the hug and he nodded, "True."
>lil' time jump to after swimming<
I picked up a thin towel and began to dry myself off with it. I slipped my dress over my swimsuit as I heard Spot clear his throat. I shifted my gaze up to his, which was wandering all over, but finally landing on my eyes. "y/n, you'se are beautiful, you know that right?" My cheeks flushed a light pink as he continued, "Ya know, I'se been thinking for some time, and I would really like it if you'se was my goil." He never broke eye contact with me. Well, I did, but his eyes stayed fixed on me, even when I looked down. His face dropped a bit, "You'se don't hafta, don't worry." I walked closer to him; close enough so that I could pull him into my arms. Like he did before, I whispered into his ear, "I'se would love nothin' more than that, ya Goofball." We both smiled and stayed like that for a while, before he walked me back to the Manhattan lodging house.

a/n: I'm super sorry this is coming out so late in the night, I've been writing for the past three hours. Well, mostly, I have gotten distracted a bit too. It baffles me how much research I did on this chapter. With jack, I researched how long it took to walk from lower Manhattan to the Bronx and how long a carriage ride would take. With davey, I looked up if I was spelling arithmetic right because my gram always told me she never did "math" in school it was called "arithmetic" so I figured even though that was the 1950's, it's probably somewhat accurate. For race, I searched for any horse during 1899 that got either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in a race that summer. Batten had gotten (hAh I rhymed) 3rd place in the Ocean Handicap race on August 30th, 1899. That was the most interesting to find out. And finally, for spot, I had searched up swimsuits in the 1890's because yeah. OMG THERE'S SO MANY WORDS. So, excuse me if there's a spelling error here and there, I tried to look over all of this but idk how well it worked out. Anyways, that is definitely a goodnight to y'all, I love you and stay as safe as Crutchy when he walked to the Bronx * ahEm -mushmetmelastnight-  *

>Kelly<
^^1810 words! Omfg that WAS long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 841 30
Mostly based off the musical, I'll specify at the beginning! Completed Requests are still open! Only writing if you request tho.:) Started 8/3/20 Fi...
12K 296 20
A oneshot compilation for the broadway version of Newsies that began with someone else's typo (here's lookin at you, @omg_im_totes_biii): There are l...
381K 3.5K 58
Newsies, I called them imagines, but I'm pretty sure they are Preferences... Jack, Davey, Kid Blink, Spot, Crutchy, Mush, Racetrack, Boots, Specs, Sk...
566K 9.2K 109
Newsies stuff ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs • ᴊᴀᴄᴋ • ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ • sᴘᴏᴛ • ᴍᴜsʜ • sᴋɪᴛᴛᴇʀʏ • ᴋɪᴅ ʙʟɪɴᴋ • ʀᴀᴄᴇᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ • вumlєtѕ • ᴄʀᴜᴛᴄʜɪᴇ • (les ) thєrє αlѕσ wíll вє ѕσmє ím...