✿ᴮᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᶦˢ ᴾᵃᶦⁿ✿ [βιΙΙdιρ]

By 2006LL

Beauty is something that intoxicates severals..its a poison many try to achieve♡ Beauty is seen in man... More

•°W E L C O M E°•
🌱good morning 🌱
🌱good morning pt2🌱
🏵️•°Interview w/"Mabel"°•🏵️
🍀•Tickets•🍀
🥀h o m e🥀
🌾°Moving°🌾
🌻*First encounter*🌻
💮=who are you?=💮
🍂•°Gruncles?°•🍂
🌴!I've seen you before!🌴
💫$Money is money$💫
💫^Preparations^💫
🥀?Where are you?🥀
💫Performance💫
🌱*small talk*🌱
🥀..for now..🥀
🌿open your eyes🌿
🌻Don't go near me🌻
🥀where are you🥀
🥀please🥀
×🥀 Let Us Help🥀×
💫 animatic 💫
•¿who hurt you?•
☆•Questions•☆
♡kiss on the cheek♡
♡●βειηg α Ριηεs●♡
º°♡ΙιττΙε dσΙΙγ♡°º
°sταrε τιΙΙ γσu drσωη°
<--γσur Ισνε ιs ρσιsση--<3
°●ησ mσuτh. ησ αηsωεrs●º
♡mεΙτ ιη mγ αrms♡
☆*♡υηdεr α τσxιc sρεΙΙ♡*☆
Σ>―crυsh mγ hεαrτ sΙσωΙγ→♡
*•°✖°•*
°ωε dση'τ sρεακ σf hεr°
×σωη υρ τσ ιτ×
*κησcκ κησcκ*
<3
Σ>―♡--→
Σ>―✖→
×♡×
✄---
♡-✉-♡
☏-♡-☏
peck on the forehead♡
the end???👀
spoilers lol

×⚠×

1.1K 45 59
By 2006LL

       "..what?" The brunette rose an eyebrow, his attention towards the animal who never removed it's stare from his hip.

       "Th-..thats an odd way to speak. Does that name seem familiar to you, Dipper?" His Uncle scratched his head for a moment, getting out a few bandages for himself as he looked towards his nephew.

      Dipper began thinking for a moment, he didn't quite understand what it stated as..well, it spoke rather differently. "..I can't really understand it-"

       "ᏉᎥᏁፈᏋᏁᏖ." The creature spoke again, their voice seeming a bit clearer to him as his eyes widened.

       "..Vincent?" His answer was quickly answered when the animal hissed, it's aura seeming more threatening. He continued.

      "Wh-..Whys Vincents scent threatening you?.."

       "Who's Vincent anyways?" Ford jumped in, an eye raised as he poured water over his arm that was scattered with scratches and scars. He winced at the sight before answering.

       "He's-..a friend? I don't know completely, but he's the one I met up with..I don't think he smells bad, in my opinion, to make this thing go savage.."

       "Maybe it saw him as competition? This..thing is possibly overprotective. Maybe we can try bringing it and we'll do some couple of experiments and see what's wrong."

       "Well-..I mean, okay, but I think I'm gonna go first and shower when we arrive at the shack. I don't want to get attacked again.."

      Dipper turned his head towards the creature who seemingly was still scenting him, sniffing the air from time to time to see if it's smell was on the brunette. He honestly wasn't uncomfortable with it, but more like confused? He opened his mouth, speaking towards it as gently as possible.

      "Do-..Can you follow me? Like, follow me and my Uncle?" He stood up, along with be elder man who eyed the thing suspiciously. Ready to attack any second if the little bastard tries killing them again.

      No answer came out of it. The brunette sighed, taking a step back, only for the animal to take a step towards him..walking along side him. A small smile formed into his lips as both him and Ford have eachither a thumbs up.

      "Well let's get heading, my boy! I'm exhausted and I'm pretty sure we need to patch up eachother, jesus this things the living devil!" He chuckled at his Uncles words, still a bit sore from screaming and such, but he had enough energy to walk..well he forced himself to walk.

      Dipper knew his starvation would obviously bring several outcomes, but he didn't think it would bother him..he honestly thought he would adapt to it, but now, gosh he hated it. He began feeling cold, even if he had several blankets on him, and he would sometimes get dizzy..even worse was he didn't have much energy anymore. He felt himself getting weaker anytime he did an activity that involved physical movements. He could only sigh to himself, walking along side the elder as the small creature followed them..and it just kept on scenting him any time they were real close. He didn't know why, but he felt a bit safe..maybe that was just one of the things traits. To put comfort in others-..well it sure didn't show that earlier.

      "Were going to need to have Stanley bandage us up, as I'm not..exactly the best when it comes to that. I only know how to clean an injury, but not patch it..its a bit of a struggle." Ford spoke up, interrupting the defending silence.

      "Ah, okay..where would we keep this thing?" The brunettes head looked down upon the animal, seeing how it looked back at him before looking away. His eyebrows furrowed at that, but he decided to ignore it.

      "Possibly in a..better cage, since the one used for the trap sure didn't last. But I'm positive it won't run away, it seems a bit attached to you!"

      "Yeah, which is a bit..odd. This thing was pratcially murdering me and then suddenly scents me..wha-..what happened back there? I have an idea, but I don't really think I'm correct.."

       "Which part? There was many questionable scenes throughout the situation! "

      "When me and the animal kinda just..stared at eachother? It felt like I was under some spell- like I couldn't move away from it..it felt like it was looking through me, in a way? It's hard to explain, but it was weird."

       "That-..I do not know what happened either..but if I was to do some sort of theory, based on the events, then I suppose the animal possibly had some sort of abilities to actually look through someone's backround. Seeing whether they would trust them or not, so maybe that's why it didn't like me and attacked, since I showed some past of danger..I don't know about you though. Maybe you just had a nice past, causing it to confine in you, but when he smelled the scent of someone else, that was probably seen as a threat, than that's why it attacked. Maybe it thought the person was with you-.." Ford paused quickly, looking as if he figured something out. A solution or some answer to a hard question on a test. He snapped his fingers in acknowledgement, causing the brunette to flinch slightly, before looking at his Uncle with a raised eyebrow.

       "The creature possibly thought that it's threatening scent, that was laying on you, would disappear if it attacked! After that didn't work, it decided it would be better to just spend you! Aha!..or maybe the animal recognized the scent and didn't like them, so when they found it laying on you, it wanted to protect you! Attacking where the smell was, and thinking it would kill it, but when it failed, it decided to spread its smell on you so the person in question wouldn't go near you again!"

      "Well I guessed that, but..its just Vincent. He doesn't seem so..threatening-" Dipper paused, looking back on the events that were a bit..unpleasant, before he continued, "..well he isn't a danger to me, in my opinion.."

      He was hit by the paw of the creature, wincing slightly at the impact, but he looked over the animal with irritation.

      "It sure doesn't seem to like me, with the amount of times I've been scratched, I'm surprised I'm not dead.." Muttering under his breath before sighing. His gaze moving towards whatever was ahead of him.

      "I'm sure we'll find something out!- Ah! There's the shack! Let's go, we'll go ask Stanley to bandage you and I up, and then we can look over what to do with the creature!"

       The brunette nodded at his Uncle, in all honesty, he was actually exhausted from all the running and screaming. His vocal cords felt a bit dry and weak, but he could obviously still speak, its just..he hasn't even screamed that loud in years! Only time he has was back when he argued with Bill, but it was even THAT loud!..gosh, he was really changing. He didn't know whether in a positive or negative way, but he didn't complain, his thoughts were far more silent..he could control what he himself thought. He wasn't having to face all the taunting thoughts thrown at him, so obviously, he didn't even bother complaining..its been awhile since he's been at peace a bit.

       Heading towards the shack, the elder male knocked on the door to the gift shop. Looking down at his nephew in concern as he began noticing the small scars and scratches on his face, a scratch from his cheek was literally bleeding as it dripped down slolwy..he gulped, he hadn't ever had with full conversation with Ruby, but he already got protective vibes from her. He didn't know what would happen if she knew that he was technically responsible for the scratches, as he was supposed to be the adult in the situation and protect the boy, but..maybe he would be fine, right?

       The door opened, revealing Dippers other Uncle who looked at the two in a tired expression before speaking up.

       "What, in the ever loving hell, happened to you two?- What the fuck is that?!" Stans surprise was easily revealed as soon as his gaze went towards the small animal who stood in front of the brunette, an obvious glare was formed from the creature, but it..began sniffing the air? Or maybe him? He didn't care at this point, from the amount of weird shit his brother has brought, he stopped questioning what the things did. He just wondered what it even was- lil shit looked like a demon that was sent to murder them all. He just got those vibes, but what would he know?

       "This, " Ford began, hand pointing towards the animal, who didn't react, "is the creature I've been trying to capture! I'll explain later, but I need you to patch up me and Dipper. He got in a mess so..yeah, but don't worry, we're fine!"

       "Now, I'm not worried about your injuries, since I don't need to pay hospital bills, but I'm more worried about where the fuck will you be putting this..thing in?"

       "We can just put it in one of those pet cages you have! I'm sure you have plenty after the amount of times I've brought something home, now, come along, Dipper." Ford then went towards the counter, the brunette tagging along, which soon brough the creature to also follow. Stanley took note onto how the animal stopped sniffing and seemed pleased with his presence, almost accepting him in a way?

       "I don't think I'm THAT injured- OW!" Dipper winced, flinching after Ford touched one of the scratches on his cheek. The animal who waddled next to him began to growl and the elder man, who quickly stopped before responding.

       "Apologies, Dipper, but I'm just checking to see how deep that cut is..it isn't much damage, but you still need some bandages! Stanley, are you going to help us, or what? I don't have all day.."

       With that, gruncle Stan went to grab some supplies, meanwhile Ford grabbed a cage and quickly put the creature in it. Locking the opening. Surprisingly, the animal didn't react, it just..stared at the brunette? Didn't even move, well it shifted to get comfortable, but that's it.

       Dipper sighed, looking down at the creature before muttering to himself, his eyebrows furrowed as worry was laced in his tone.

       "..I'm sure going to get one heck of a lecture.."

----♡----

       "..what the fuck?" there stood Will. Repeating his sentence which was more shaky. Confusion laced his tone. He didn't need much time to react agaun, as he was already going into action.

       Quickly, he pratcially ran out of his room, ruining the rug under him, but not bothering to care as he went over to where Pyronica would be at. In the kitchen.

       "Pyro-Pyronica?!" The male plates out, his hair already messy as he ran his fingers through it, some panic and overall concern shown through his expression.

       "..mhm..thats nice to hear, Will-"

       "Stop being distracted! I got something to show you!" He interrupted the blanked out female, who flinched as she awoke from her trance. Looking over at her friend in worry, quickly getting up from her chair as she walked towards him in a hurry. Questioning him in worry.

       "Woah! Woah! Calm down, Will, what the hell happened?!"

       "You're just going to need to see it for yourself!" With that, he grabbed her hand, dragging her upstairs as he shoved her in his room. Already running towards his table where he paused the video, and grabbed the notes, shoving them to Pyronica.

       "Will, what the fuck-"

       "Let me explain! Okay?" He put his seat back up from the floor, exhaling a big breath. His eyes focusing on his shaky hands, nervousness filled his system, but same as panic..

       Just how long has this whole Mabel thing been happening? He didn't know. For years, no one even cared about the Pines. They only took notice after Mabel began to do covers and original albums, then several became invested in her careers, and others slolwy began noticing a few differences between some photos..thats when the questions started. And it just spreaded more after Mabel slipped something out, about usually not being able to do meet ups with any fans..even though she always did that. That's what probably brought up confusion, of course, it wasn't such a BIG DEAL, but it wasn't a small thing either. It was just a hint laid out in the world up until anyone else noticed..and then, the first person spoke up about. A conspiracy about how she must've easily forgotten things, or even have some split personality disorder, saying stuff such as the way she would repeat things that weren't meant to be repeated, or subjects that she use to never be invested in, but is suddenly so interested in it the next day..and then saying how she never liked it the next. And the way the brunette would have a few different traits of body shapes when it came to photoshoots, it just brought more confusion, but that thing was already answered after Mabel just stated that sometimes they edited the photos..that seemed to have fooled society, but Will and Pyronica? Oh, hell no, they were completely invested in the Pines. Curious about backstory and such. They knew there was something going on, it wasn't something to deny, but it was a bit hard to really state as they only had hints.

       But now..holy shit. Will never really thought he would find out so much in such a minimum time. Dipper honestly opened up a whole new case, the brunetted male was the one to already answer their suspicion when it came to the Pines..who knew. Who knew that he was a secret and hidden from society, his identity pratically erased from the world and other people's knowledge. Not even Mabel mentioned him..and he sure as hell was far more shocked when realizing they were twins..he never took notice on how similar they looked.

       "Read the notes and then tell me when you're done." He spoke up, not bothering to check if she even listened, because he knew he didn't need to. The woman was already curious, so she would follow along, flipping through the messy hand written notes as her eyes began scanning them. Reading through them, meanwhile Will began to organize some files.

       "Will, I've seen this before, but what's the point of this?-"

       He quickly interrupted her. "You remember filming Mabels performance, right?"

       She nodded slolwy, an eyebrow raised as she set down the notes. She never cracked open the codes, she gave up so easily, but she did observe Mabels facial expressions..and, she had to admit, the female on stage looked frightened, yet so relieved..and then quick fear and a hint of pride was shown when she would walk off stage.

       "Come here, I figured out what she said and..I don't know what to feel about it, but just watch.." Wills voice was like a whisper, gentle yet clear panic.

      Slolwy, she stood up, walking over to the male as she watched the screen of his laptop, seeing the way it was cut towards the end of the performance. A close up of Mabel was seen through the video, her smile seeming forced as clear hope and fear and shown in her eyes..Pyronica waited. Crossing her arms as she rested her weight against one of her legs, eyebrows furrowing, her concern only growing at a rapid rate.

       But her body quickly tensed after Will unpaused the clip, the sentence being a bit messy, but it was like and clear..the sentence only repeating over and over again. The video being on repeat as she slowly processed Mabel's words..

       "..the fuck-" Her mutter was interrupted by Will who stood up from his chair, walking over to the bed in which she laid the notes in.

       "RIGHT?! Look- I've already solved some of her weird sentences, and usually I can't always connect them, and some are muffled by the loud crowd, but THIS! THIS can basically connect everything! Think of it, Pyronica! We just need to think a bit more harder!-" His ramble was soon interrupted by Pyronica sighing, before speaking.

       "Will, calm down. I get that this is a WHOLE new clue and opens a fuck lot of paths for this, but you know we're focusing on Dipper right now..hes still unstable, and I don't know how he'll feel about being questioned-"

       "Who said I would question him?..look, I get that I'm sounding like an asshole, but I'm doing it for the Pines. We don't need to question him, but more like wait it out till he speaks about his family a bit more..I'm sure he'll speak to Bill first, but we can wait. I-..I just don't know how long. With what Mabel said, it worries me..too much, its like there's a timer, ya know?"

       "I know..honestly, it kind of seems out of Mabel fucking Pines to say that..since she's kinda an asshole from time to time, but that's not the point..I get you want to try to help them in SOME way, but we can't always help everyone who you think are in trouble..maybe it isn't that bad?"

       Will stared, before sighing, his gaze going towards the laptop. Seeing the video go on repeat, he spoke. "I don't know, Pyronica..Im getting the feeling that the twins in the Pines aren't safe..and I mean, it was pretty obvious, but..I just can't seem to know what their abuser puts them through. And I'm pretty positive they're gone and far away from Dipper, but..what about Mabel? I get she's an asshole, but I don't know..Im getting the vibes that their family are a bit..seperate?"

       "..yeah, I understand, but-"

       "WHAT?!" A muffled shout was heard, both their heads quickly turned towards where the sound possibly was..they knew it was probably the room next to them.

       "..whats Bill even doing?" Pyronica rose an eyebrow, confusion laced in her tone as she crossed her arms. Will only shrugged, rolling his eyes at his brothers actions, but he decided to not question..the blonde didn't seem to be in the mood to talk, by the tone of his voice, he was positive he would get murdered if he questioned.

---

       Bill grumbled in annoyance, his ear still pressed against his phone as he walked circles around the room, almost getting dizzy, but he didn't bother to care. His conversation with Tad wasn't pleasant, and he obviously knew it would be like that, but..he really wasn't in the mood to just stay calm. Gosh, he wanted to stuff a knife down someones eyeball- but of course he wouldn't. He could control himself.

        "Bill, calm down-" Tads voice on the other side of the phone was interrupted by the blonde scoffing, before speaking with irritation. He spoke in a harsh whisper, as he didn't want the others reacting the same as him, gosh that would be a mess for him to deal with.

       "Calm down?! How the fuck am I suppose to do that?!- I mean, I get that the guys an asshole and some weirdo, but jesus fucking christ, how the hell did he get away with all that shit?!"

      Currently, he and Tad were still over the phone. Talking about someone who the blonde deeply hated..Vincent Harrison. Obviously. Who else? He was honestly surprised at what that man has done and how he even got away with such acts..he really wanted to straight up murder the male, but obviously it was illegal. He didn't want to deal with court stuff, he was too busy and annoyed to deal with that.

      Vincent was known to have several records of sexual harassment against women or men, some reported, meanwhile others stayed silent, but those people were just the ones that the male decided to mess around with once..and then there were the others. The unlucky ones that had to meet Vincent, whether because of a film they were to do with him, or they randomly met up..it didn't matter. Vincent would just go with anyone he desired to, as if he was in some toy store in which everything was practically free. It was sickening. Sickening the way he would manipulate severals and change their mindset into thinking they loved him. The bastard would just sweep someome off their feet, forcing them to focus their eyes on him, praising the person as he slolwy gets them in his arms..and if praise didn't lure them in, he had other tactics. Like flirtatious acts, or compliments, hell, even acting like he cared about their health and well-being.

       Some would come forward, saying how the male touched them with no consent, others even spoke about how they were under some drug, and then there were others that weren't able to even say anything..why? Because they didn't even know someone forced sexual actions upon them..as they weren't conscious during the act. Passed out, just like that. They were like a fuck toy, the ones Vincent only used when he was bored, but he didn't care about their reactions. So he would put them under some drug, or even knock them out..

       So..how did that Vincent get away with this? Why was he even still here?!

       Simple.

      Because the police station or cops never believed the victims.

       Somehow, Vincent would always find a way to cover herself up, giving him a story and say how he never even met up with the person..and it always worked, he always succeeded, because he knew others that would confirm what he said on purpose.

       If he didn't have a way to cover it up, he would befriend the cops, joke around with them, get into their mindsets and learn about their family and friends..he would break them in just a minute. Saying how he was pratcially forced into doing sexual films for the money as he didn't have the best luck when it came with financial issues. Saying bullshit about how his coworkers never liked him and how they would spread false rumors..he even went to the point into saying how the actual victims were only lying. How they just wanted him out of the business when it came to filming..and he would always have several to confirm. He always had someone on his side, someone always defended him..

       So, how did Tad exactly know these things? Oh. It was quite simple, was pretty easy..

       You could always get what you want when you have blackmail against anyone.

       And Tad was pratcially a god of business, knew everyone, even knew the assholes that broke laws..

       Which is how he found Vincents information when it came to the "accusations" he was given. Workers of his found one of the main friends that helped Vincent, it was easy, they just had to show the guy a film of him cheating on his wife with a minor. And then, bam! He began to spill all the information! It was honestly funny to Tad, he found it pleasing whenever he saw the horrified face that laid against the bastards face..but of course, he never kept his promises against those criminals. He would obviously send the bastard to the police and have someone inform the family..everyone needed karma every once in a while, right?

       And Tad didn't hesitate to give information to the blonde, he was honestly all hands in to spill some information to his worker. He trusted Bill, he was like the son he never wanted, but needed. Or maybe a bratty friend. He didn't know, but he enjoyed the males company, enjoyed the way he was serious when it came to buisness, and enjoyed the way his aura would immidietly become threatening when desired..he was like a copy of him! But of course, Tad was better..yes, he had an ego, but he would never admit that.

       "Like I said before, that man knows several people just like him. They're like a..community! A toxic, abusive community..but anyways, why would you exactly want to know about him? Curiousity is taking the best of me."

       "..Um..well, you see.." Bill paused, what was he suppose to say? That some sex offender was trying to lure in one of his..friends? He didn't know what Pinetree was to him, but he would, for now, just call him a friend. He continued.

       "He's in town. And he's getting too close to someone I know..too close to the point I'm a bit worried- okay I'm fucking concerned as hell! The bastard literally CLIMBED onto the roof just to meet up with Pinetree-"

       "Pinetree?" Tad interrupted the blonde, clear confusion and a bit suspicion was in his tone. Bill gulped, before answering, his unoccupied hand in his pocket as he stopped walking.

       "..yea-yeah?..Pinetree."

       "Which is?"

       He sighed, finally answering. "Dipper.."

       "Dipper?- Oh! You mean as in Mason Pines?-"

       "He prefers to be called Dipper.."

       He could hear Tad hum in amusement..and another tone be did not like at all. Bill embraced himself before even hearing his boss, who finally spoke.

       "I thought you didn't like to interact with the Pines?"

       "I-I don't!-..its just..its Dipper!"

       "And?..be a bit more specific onto how he isn't like the Pines? I remember you swearing to never speak to a Pines, mainly befriend them. Clearly, you stated that you would rather be brutally murdered than befriend a Pines."

       Bill groaned in embarrassment. "Well..I-
..because-..Dipp-Dippers just different, okay?"

       "Ah! I see! Didn't think you swung that way, but no judgement!" His face quickly flushed, eyes widened as he corrected the male behind the phone.

       "N-NO! Not like that!..I mean- he's just better than his family, alright?"

       "Mhm..", the blonde could already tell the male was smirking, but he just rolled his eyes before his boss continued, "Well, I trust your decisions on who you speak towards so, alright- wait..are you telling me that Vincent Harrison is trying to lure in Mas-..Dipper?"

       "Yes! And gosh it makes me wanna blow up! The guy looks so desperate- hes way too touchy! I mean, I haven't seen much, but I bet he's touchy! I just know it!" Tad hummed in agreement, nodding his head even though he knew Bill wouldn't see that, but the blonde continued his rant.

       "And, you will NOT believe what he said to Pinetree this morning! He called him cute! CUTE! The guy has THE NERVE to call Pinetree cute! I don't even know why he did, but he did, and you bet your ass that I poured some juice over his head! And, I don't like the way he looks at him, Tad! Not AT all! He just looked at him in a wrong way! He even said it himself, that he was planning to lure in Pinetree, and he wouldn't even need to try, since Pinetree was already desperate?! Gosh, I never wanted to punch someone so hard in my life!" He let out a big breath of air, inhaling harshly before sighing. He walked towards his bed, plopping down on it as he stared at the roof, his hand still holding his phone close to his ear as he heard Tad chuckling.

       "I see great hatred towards him. Love that, but anyways, how close has he been to Dipper yet? There's always a limit when knowing when to jump in, with situations like this.." Bill could hear papers being stacked and the noises of clicks were soon heard, the guy was probably looking through other files.

      "Well I'm guessing pretty close, since I think he stayed for the night last time, when he was with Pinetree-"

       "And that's where the limit is! Does-..does Dipper even know about his records?"

       "We don't think it's a good idea to tell him..hes been through..stuff, and we don't want to lay more stress on him. We can't just flat out say he's involved with a sex offender, imagine the panic he'll face.." A big stack of papers landing on a table was heard by the other end, making the blonde a bit more curious, but he didn't point it out.

       "Seems reasonable, and I don't blame you..though I've never met the man, he seems like a nice one since you're not exactly ranting about him. But, that doesn't exactly answer my question. I've given you an answer and information, so now, what's next?"

       Bill looked over at the door, seeing whether it was closed or not, before replying. "I-..I don't know, Tad..I want to open the case that involves Vincent, but it's a bit difficult when the cops are pretty shitty at their jobs.."

       "Which is why you called me, correct?"

       "..yeah.."

       "Should've said so in the first place, Bill! It'll take some time, due to the circumstances of this virus, but it's slolwy turning into a stop. I'll call you when we are able to open the case, if we do, then some police officers will probably come over town to cuff the man and take him in for questioning! That's when I'll jump in. Many paths can be taken in this case, but I'll assure you that I'll always be the one that'll win the case-..what the hell?" Tad interrupted himself, confusion and shock laced at his last sentence. Bill rose an eyebrow, questioning his boss.

       "Tad? Yellow? You alive, or did you finally get assassinated by a hit man?" He sighed after hearing the way Tad probably dropped something on his desk by accident. His curiosity was soon heard and answered by the male muttering under his breath.

       "..wheres the other files?"

       "Wh-..huh? Tad, what happened?"

       "Ah- sorry, I'm just..a bit in a state of shock. Um-..I was about to look over your friends information, but-..I suppose I don't have as much information on him. I thought I did- well I never looked over him since I didn't take notice in his last name, but..I thought he has more information from the last time I looked over it?"

        "Who?-..you mean Pinetree?"

       "Yes, yes, I was about to see if there was anything else about him, but..they're just gone? I didn't look over his folder last time, when I found his identity, as I just wanted to inform you his full name. But, I recall a few..maybe years ago? Well, before that, I recall there being more information than now?"

       "Oh?", the blonde sat up, staring out the window as he continued, "Well how much information do you have of him, now?"

       "..let me see-" A shuffling was heard, as several papers were laid out, well that's what Bill though, "..oh? I have his birth certificate-"

       "How the hell did you get that?"

       "The building he was born in was taken down, as it was about to go under my property for one of my companies. Some papers were found, including others, so I just took them in, I suppose they were copies since they were left behind. I don't hesitate to take in any information about someone, Bill! You never know who'll you meet."

       "A bit of a coincidence, but go on."

       "Yes, maybe it was fate? Anyways, I also found his sisters birth certificate along with it! Supposedly, they're twins! A bit of a shock, but oh well! Born on August 31st, year 2001! Born five minutes later after Mabel Pines was born..huh, wonder why he was never mentioned."

       "Me and you both, Tad..is that all you really have?"

       "No, I have a bit more! Both were enrolled Eggbert Elementary, before they were rolled out of it in the middle of third semester, in sixth grade. They soon moved out of their home and went towards another neighborhood, in which was for a somewhat upper middle class, if wanting to speak money wise..I'm guessing this is when Mabel Pines was finally getting known. They used to live somewhere near Piedmont, California..they didn't move states though!..I have more knowledge on Mabel Pines, but that's really all I have for Dippers file. The rest is just..blank? There hasn't been much sightings of him ever since he was out of school, so I'm guessing he was homeschooled afterward, along with Mabel, but she was heard to go and sneak into some classes in a public highschool, just to be with a few friends. That went through freshman and junior years though, afterwards she stopped..oh? I haven't seen this case, yet.."

       "Case?..what do you mean?" Bills worry builded up, his unoccupied hand rested on his thigh as his foot tapped onto the floor out of nervousness. A sound of files being organized and stacked were heard from the other end, before Tad finally spoke up.

      "Suppsosedly, people were filing complaints about the amounts of shouting that was heard in the Pines household. Later on, there was a loud cry and shout of pain that a neighbor soon spoke up about, as it was starting to concern them. It did, of course, stop sooner or later, but a few police men came in the house for questioning..mother of Mabel and Dipper Pines was questioned about the noises. She replied, saying how her twins were being reckless and were having some childish argument. It was backed up by Mabel Pines, who one of the cops noted how she looked rather..upset, but it didn't seem to worry them. More complaints were heard later, so they called in the child protective services, who sent in someone to inspect the Pines. It was noted on how quiet the son was, but the mother simply said he was just overly shy as he didn't like interacting with strangers. But, overall, there seemed to have been no neglect or abuse going on in the household, so the short case was closed..huh, never thought that would happen to the Pines family."

      "..Tad, who exactly is the mother of Dipper and Mabel?"

       "Oh? I thought you knew!" Tads tone was back to cheerful, his monotone voice already being taken over by his cheery tone.

       "No, not exactly..Pinetree wouldn't tell me who they were, so.."

       "Well, I'm not necessarily surprised. I did once have a meeting, in which involved her. Who in my case, seemed rather polite surprisingly though, I never liked the type of intentions she was giving off. Or well, she seemed a bit off..but also stressed, and I don't blame her. She was raising her children while also having one of them slolwy gain fame."

       "What-..are you saying-" Bills slow voice was stopped by Tad who answered the blonde.

       "Yes, Mabel and Dipper Pines mother can also be considered as their manager."

----♡----

       "Ruby! Stop being so harsh to Gruncle Ford.." Dipper spoke up, looking over at the female who was currently smacking gruncle Fords head.

        "I'm not being THAT harsh! I'm just..teaching him a lesson! Isn't that right, Ford?" The female smiled back at the elder man who only nodded akwardly, rubbing the place in which she smacked harshly. Wincing at the impact, but he didn't say much.

       "Well yeah, I guess, but its not that big of a deal!" The brunette was currently sitting on the counter, criss cross applesauce style as he held a plate of food. Was it for him? No. Sadly not. He was trying to find out what type of food the creature ate, setting the plate in front of the cage that was also sitting in front of him on the counter. The creature inside it only sniffed it, before turning away, denying the food.

       "Not a big deal?! Yeah, okay, having to get bandages all over your face is just a small scratch! Note the sarcasm." Ruby then turned over to Ford, a rolled up newspaper in her hand as she smacked him with it the final time, "What the hell, Ford? Seriously, I leave Dipper for once, you take care of him, and you already got him injured. Jeez, I think Stanley can take care of him better.."

       "Apologies! Jesus, how much times do I have to apologize? It wasn't intentional, how was I suppose to know the thing would try to kill us?! I got hurt too, you know!" The two went back and forth, both yapping as they tried reasoning. Meanwhile Dipper didn't bother interrupting them, his focus going back to the creature.

       A small frown showed up on his face, saddened by the fact that he hasn't even figured out what the thing ate. He didn't want the little guy to starve, hell, did this thing even eat?

       He looked over next to him, in which there was Uncle Stan who was currently calling someone, complaining a bit, but it wasn't a big deal. He knew it was probably something about the whole event the elder man was planning, so he didn't try to overhear the conversation..

        He flinched after hearing a small yelp, or..squeak? He didn't know, but his head turned over to the animal again, noticing how its sharp tails wagged swiftly as it states at something behind him, sniffing the air. Raising an eyebrow, he looked towards the direction..eyes landing towards the coke his Uncle held. He looked back at the creature, pointing at the cup of soda while raising an eyebrow, which got another squeak as a response. He only shrugged, not hesitating to grab the soda and put it in front of the animal.

       "Hey!-" Stans complaint was interrupted by Dipper.

       "I'm trying something out!" Quickly, the brunette began to stare at the animal, his uncle only grumbled under his breath before continuing the call.

       Surprisingly, the thing walked forwards towards the drink, sniffing it behind the bars that held it down. And just like that, it closed its eyes..for a few minutes, before actually opening them, staring back at the brunette and nodded as a way to show gratitude.

       "Wh-..no way!" The male gasped in shock, quickly grabbing the soda can as he looked through the opening of the drink. His shock only grew more after seeing the cup was completely empty.

       "..woah.." Muttering under his breath, he put it down, looking towards the animal with pratcial stars in his eyes. The thing just stared back, not really caring, but it seemed to have just wanted to make eye contact.

       Dipper seemed to not have taken notice when his Stanley put down the phone and look towards him, calling out his name. After a few tries, Dipper finally snapped out of it.

       "-ipper! Dipper! Yeesh, are you deaf?"

       "..sorry, gruncle Stan.." He mumbled out, looking away from the creature and looking at the floor. His face flushed a bit in embarrassment, in which Stan just rolled his eyes before replying.

       "Yeesh kid, I'm not gonna smack you in the head like Ruby. Anyways, back to what I was saying, you think you could help me with something later?"

       Dipper took interest, looking back at Stan with suprise as be rose an eyebrow, curiosity laced in his small voice as he questioned. "What would I be doing?"

       "Oh you know, just help me move some things out of a few trucks and place them somewhere. It'll take time, but I can't do it alone. I'm having some others help, but it'd be nice if you joined, think of it as..some family bonding- Ew that sounds ugly. Well just think of it as a way for you to get to know some people better."

       "..people?"

        "Yes, you know, humans? People. Don't worry, they're just some I know. They won't hurt a fly!-" Stan was soon interrupted by Ford who walked over, carrying the cage in which Dipper quickly spoke up.

       "Whe-where are you taking it?" His eyebrows furrowed, he didn't know why, but..he felt close to the creature. Like they DID know eachother, but..not here?

       "Down to the lab! You know, where you went into! Don't worry, I'll only examine it then release it back into the woods. No harm done! I'll see you later. You can visit down to the lane if you want to see the little guy! I'm probably gonna keep it for a few days, so you have time."

       "Oh, alright..um, bye?"

       "..yeah, I suppose..", Ford stood awkwardly, the two not knowing what else to say, but the elder finished off his sentence, "Well this is getting awkward, so I'll be heading off as of now!"

       Surprisingly, the creature didn't show any sign of rejection to any Fords words. It just sat and began reading, closing it's eyes as it curled up. The brunette couldn't help, but smile gently at that.

       With that, Ford walked away, carrying the cage with one hand as he began to type in the password into the snack machine, opening it as he walked in. Closing the opening behind him, as a silence was followed.

       "And exactly why did you want to tag along with Ford, Dipper?" Ruby turned towards him, a hand resting on her hip as she rose an eyebrow. The brunette simply shrugged before looking away, answering her question.

       "I don't know..his weird job seemed fun and I wanted to go into the woods again.."

       "Oh, Dipper..I'm not happy about that, " She pointed at the bandages on Dippers face, he simply frowned slightly before she continued "but I'm glad you're trying new things..I'm going back to my room. I haven't finished a conversation with..someone."

       Dipper rose an eyebrow, before sighing and replying. Getting off the counter as he fixed his shirt. "Ah..okay, Ruby. I'll be up in my room if something happens, alright?"

       "I know..did you eat anything in the morning?"

       "Um.." He paused, well he didn't necessarily eat, but he did drink, "..yes? I tried a milkshake!"

       "You know you need to eat breakfast- wait, really?!" Ruby perked up, a smile showing up on her face. The brunette could only smile back cheerfully, nodding quickly as he replied.

       "Yeah! It was the strawberry flavor!"

       Ruby's heart melted at the sight of Dippers smile, he looked so..proud of himself. She chuckled at him. "I'm glad you tried something, Dipper- wait..when did you go outside?!"

       "..um..oh, would look at that?! Um- someone's calling me upstairs!" Dipper quickly ran upstairs, ignoring Ruby's calls as he was not prepared for another lecture..he really wanted to sleep again.

       Shutting the door behind him, he locked it as usual..back at home- or well, back at where he use to live, he never had privacy. Sure he changed peacefully with a locked room, but any other time, it would have to be unlocked. His mother had the idea he would try to leave or just cause trouble..she wasn't necessarily wrong per say. He use to be a reckless child, always ran and played with Ruby back then, but he was..lectured enough to stop.

       He missed being himself.

       He missed being able to act like himself freely. Now? He didn't know who he was, but..he was a bit tired to really think of anything now.

        Sighing to himself, he plopped on his bed. Now, he knew he said he would shower, but after all that?..no, he was way too exhausted. And anyways, the scent of rose consumed him! So he didn't really smell bad..

       Turning to his side, he looked at the wall..the same wall he stared at for days. Honestly, he had no idea what he was doing, but he knew his thoughts frightened him..they always did. Those thoughts ruined him more than his own mother.

       He began to feel uncomfortable- like physically, realizing he didn't even change clothes, he sat up. Taking off his shoes and just tossing them to the side, he knew he had to be organized, but he couldn't bother to care now. He knew he would obviously pick them up later, but now? He just wanted to relax for once..

       Now, did he have enough motivation to choose a new pair of clothes and put them on?

       No. No, he did not.

       After all that running? He was shocked he could still breath, it felt like his lungs were being tied as someome would kick his ribs, it was a bit hurtful for him to be running..when was the last time he's ever done exercise? He couldn't recall..he learned combat before, but with his weakdul state..gosh, he was useless when it came to defending himself. Maybe he would need to fix that later on..why did he have so many issues? They tired the living shit out of him, he couldn't get a break could he?

       Taking off his jeans, he folded them, before laying them at the very end of his bed. He didn't need to put the jean jacket away as it was already dealt with, back when they arrived. Stan didn't seem upset, more like confused onto why he wore it.

       His shirt was probably the only thing he kept on, he had his boxers on anyways so here wouldn't be an issue. Laying back on his bed, he let himself stretch, sighing at the way he felt his body become less tense. He didn't really want to pull a blanket over him, he was too exhausted to move again, so he just laid there. His eyes gazing upon the roof..

       What time was it? It was probably afternoon as they did take awhile..and that fight sure slowed things down.

       A memory began to take place in his mind as he relaxed, he let himself sink into the sheets, feeling the soft fabric against his thighs and skin..sure, he was elf conscious of his body image, but he was hot and bothered by the heat for fucks sake. He literally finished running from some little demon, and had to walk all the way back to the shack afterwards..he didn't care about his self esteem as of current. He just needed to breathe.

       His body tensed slightly as he began to recall the first time he's had to put on a skirt..it wasn't pleasant.

---flashback---

       "..you're kidding, right?" Dipper spoke up, his tired eyes stared back at Ruby who held a skirt in front of him. The clothing being high-waisted and colored black, she also held a buttoned up shirt.

       "..no, sadly I'm not. Your mother wants you to get ready for an interview, and she didn't want to raise suspicion since you're always wearing pants..and people are getting mixed signals."

       The brunette stood up, getting off the bed he sat in as his eyes widened. "Just for that? It's just pants! Wh-..Im not being forced, right?"

       "Well-" Ruby was interrupted by a stern voice, the two tensing at it as they shrunk under their stare.

       "Not forced, but being told to. You should know how to obey your mother by now, Mason. Ruby, leave the clothes on the bed, I need to speak with him..privately." Dipper looked back at his mother who stood by the door, her arms folded as her cold stare shot him.

        He already knew Ruby was giving him a pitiful look, but she soon left, the sound of her footsetps fading slowly..thats when his fear rose. He didn't need to know that his mother was dangerous by now, gosh it was like an instinct for him to submit as of now. He felt his breathing hitched, he felt the way his lungs felt clogged up and tied with pain he knew he would face. He could already feel the way his heart dropped at her voice.

       But he kept eye contact.

       He couldn't manage to break another rule.

       "Mason." He flinched, stepping back a little, before managing to answer.

       "..yes, mother?"

       "What did I say about bad posture?"

       "..to always stand straight.." He mumbled, looking back at the ground. He knew he would be lectured somehow, she always knew how to put him down.

       "Good. Now go and change into the clothes I've assigned you."

       His head perked up, eyebrows furrowed. "But I'm not comfortable with putting a skirt on! I-..skirts aren't for me and I'm sorry for not wanting to, but..please, mom-"

        A slap interrupted him, his head turned to the side at the impact, but his body stayed in put. He could only freeze at his eyes widened, wincing at the tone of his mother's voice.

       "You've misbehaved enough, sweetie..you know I don't want to discipline you, but you're making it harder for me..you love me, am I correct?" She walked forward slowly, taking note on how Dipper seemed to have becomed more tense, she gently smiled at that.

       "..yes, mother.."

       She was then in front of him, her hand raised as he winced, waiting for the impact, but..nothing was given. Only her hand caressing the cheek she slapped harshly, his body trembled slightly as she replied. Her voice smooth and soft as ever..it made him melt slightly.

       "If you did, you would listen. Your father use to say he loved me, but he never listened..don't turn out like that disgusting man."

        "Yes, mother, but-"

        "But what?" Her voice suddenly became louder, more harsher, and far more calm than before. Flinching at her words, he answered quickly, his voice quavering.

       "..nothing..its nothing. I'll go change into the clothes.."

       "Good..now, stop declining my orders. It's beginning to frustrate me and I don't want to be put under stress, understand?"

       He nodded slowly..his body completely feeling weak as her chuckle was heard, she then pet his head for a moment..like a reward. As if he had to be submissive just for her affection. At this point, he was already fearful of his mom. He loved her, he really did, but..he knew their mother and son relationship wasn't healthy. He acknowledged that. She didn't completely break him, only made him scared, but he still managed to control himself..

        So why did he still feel like he was under someones control?

       Maybe it was because he never got to make his own decisions ever since this whole career started. Maybe it was because how controlling his mother was with what he ate and did..maybe it was because he felt like his mother's doll she would dress up and just play around with.

       He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, after his mother left, closing the door, he felt relieved. Almsot thankful..he couldn't last another minute with her. He was still upset from what happened a few days ago..he rubbed his arm, wincing at the bruise that laid on it. So much tears were shredded at that time during discipline.

        But he deserved it-..no, he didn't. He shouldn't let his mother's words get to him. He was who he wanted to be-

       Well he still had to wear that stupid skirt.

       Slowly, he turned towards the clothes, picking them up as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

       Well, he didn't really have a choice.

       With that, he stripped off his current clothes, tossing them to the side as he began to put on the buttoned up shirt. His shaky fingers buttoning each one as he tried his best to avoid the skirt, but..he did eventually finish. A small whine was let our of him as he finally picked up the skirt, slowly, he put it on. His face only flushing even more as he felt himself  beginning to feel self conscious.

       Aftwards, he found himself looking at the mirror..staring at his reflection as he began to feel like he was losing himself.

       He didn't see himself..he saw Mabel. His own twin sister. He saw her as, what was supposed to be, his reflection. He felt himself shaking, he was trembling at this point, his fingers slid down his cheek gently..only to see that it was him.

       He shouldn't be feeling this. He shouldn't be feeling this way- he shouldn't even be doing this! He never wanted this, his mother did! His mother with high expectations forced him into this-

       But he couldn't do anything about that. He was already attached to her..thats what he always hated about her. He couldn't help, but still love the mother that abuses him.

       It was sickening to him.

       He hated the way he had to see his thighs. The way he had to stare at his bare legs of his..he always hated them. Noticed how they weren't skinny enough to his liking..mother always had a specific wanting when it came to his weight. It was as if she put her expectations for herself onto him.

       Why?

       Why was HE suppsosed to be the one that faced the abuse? Why was HE supposed to be the one to get hurt?! Why couldn't he seem to see himself anymore?! Why did he always have to face the reflection of his sister, that he no longer spoke to! Why was it always him?! Why couldn't he have just never been born?! Why..why was he still here?

       Why couldn't these loud thoughts shut up?

       'StoS̷̢̺̞͓̤͔͓͙̝͔͑́̋͌̆ȟ̵̨͆̆̊̽̿͑͘ṵ̶͈̗̟̰̮͓͓̪͚͛̇̈́̆͑̚͘t̵̩͉͈͈̘̺̖͙̦͛͆̊͆̕͠ ̷̱̹̾̈́̄̆̒͐̔u̶̲̜͕̘̿̋̆̉͛́̇̈́p̸̜͎̥̦͎̠͈̟̩̀̆͜.̷̩͔̘̟̫̭̲̔́̈́̅̄͗̕͘͠p thin  ̷̟̲͇͍̺͖̤͈͎͍͊̚M̵̢̨̡͖̘͂̊̈́̄̚͘͜ǫ̸͓̙̜̬͍̼̍t̷̢̛̳̱͍̬̋̾́h̶̡̡̘̖̩̣͓̪͛͌͊͝ė̸̮̝̣̣͒̽̽r̴̛̲̜̳̖̲ ̷̡̱̰̬̺̗͔̻̣̎̊̔̕͜ẘ̵̬̳ò̷͚͉̹̹̯̗̠͍n̵̠̩͖̜̎͐̅̈͌'̸̨̠̞̝͓̒͌͂͗̂̕t̸̢̗͖̮͌̎͒͗̐͒͌̄͜͝ ̷̢̼͙̳̫̩̥̬̬͊̊̈́͋̊̆̇̂̕l̸̜͍͈̞̄̈̈́̏i̸̧̢̛͈̪͉͍̰̺̜̓̄̌̓̈́̄͐͌̊ķ̸͒͌̉̂͆͗̊͘é̵͖̥̖̎͝ ̴̤̰̘̱̹̪͋̈́̓̀̄̃̎ͅt̶̡̗̖̓̈́̓͘ḣ̴̢͉͎͚͕͊̔̅͑̚͜͝ȋ̷̙͕̲̙̈͐̄͒̈́̔̚̚͝ṣ̵͛̋̈́̈́̀͑king like this, stop it, this isn't you.'

       "..stop it.." He shakily mumbled, staring at the ground.

       'Mom doŢ̶͖̥͔̟͕͕͕̍̔̎̀̑̒̃h̵̡͈̤̬͕́̈́i̶̢̠̩̓̄̈́̾̃s̵̢̡̪̰͓̟͒͐͛̀̇ ̶̟͇͔̰̺̹̗̂̏̈͘͠͠i̵̡̨̭̊̒͒̈́̿̍͘ş̴̣̮̥̼̻̻̇̀̐͂̚n̶̮̬̬̗͑̌̃̊̕͠'̴̯̝͐̀̉̌̽̎̇̌̓͘t̴̛̻̱͊͐̉̈́̀̐̓̕͘ ̷̧̡̞̪̏̎͑͂̈́̊́̀̚͝g̴̢͔͕̥̺̪̅́͗͑̽͌͌̈́ȍ̵̭̘̓̀̊ǫ̸̧͕̟̞̫͖̖̈́d̶̡̛̯̳͈͈̙̬͚̹͌̂̉̋̆͝ͅ ̷͉̼̜̼̰̺̤̼̾e̸̪͖̅̑̽̒́̌n̵̻̫̙͋͋ó̴̢͍̜͉̞̺͉͎̿̈̇͠ͅu̷̲͇͒̑̀̈́̈g̵͖̺̀̀͑̓̂͂̄̐̕͜͝h̷̨̨̹̘͈͇̖̭͋̍.̷͈̗͖̂̃̋͂̄͂͝esn't love u ̸̧̻̮̥̘͚͉̼̆̇̾͗ ̵̣̬̰̠͓̣̤͆͗͜ͅW̵̛̪̰̤̩̔̓̀͒͒͆̕ĥ̴̙͛̋͒̓̉̄͠y̴̲͔͍͋ ̵̧̛͙̬̘̟̫͍̤̥̑̈́̈́̉͆̇́ą̴̭͕̞͇̮͂̎͌͛͘͜͠ŗ̴̧̙͗̒̆̏́͐̾͝ę̵̛̳̼̥̤̣̞̞͎̈́͒̆̇̃ ̶̺̺͖̯̪͔̏̾̋͋́͌y̸̯̱̰͓̘͓̰͛͗̌o̷͉͎̮̐̑̀̀̐͘͘u̵̧͕̼̖̲̳͛͌ ̸̭̦̜͈̰͓̣̯̭̀̆͐̍̆̚é̶͕̖̱͖̖̍͜v̷͎̱͇͍̩͚̤̣͛́̾̑ë̶̲͈̫̪̰̝̲̣͍́̈́̿n̷̨̧͕͓̮͕͙̗͈̊̀̂̊̈ ̷̧̛̼͎̺͖̠͐̓͊̓͛͊͝t̷̮̠̠͔̪̬̾̽̕r̵̥̥̉͊̒ỷ̶̧̛̛͍̹͎̪̔̈́̋̐͝ḯ̴̛̠̭͈͉͉̪̬̂̔̇͊̉n̷̪̳̤̥̄̈́ģ̸̧̛̙̠̝͕̯̥͛͂̈́̔̒̚.̵̻̲̣̰̯͎̙̏̎̉́s. Her love is to ̶̺̯̱͝J̷̡̢͖̳̺͎͓͔̮̮̀̓̔͝u̵̻̲̤̭̓̔̋̃̉͊̑s̷̛̛̳̙̗͎͇̒̆̊̑͛̈́t̴̝̃̒͊͂͠ ̷̱͋g̷̩̮͉͓̖͇̬̪͑̈́͂̉̾ŏ̷͉̯͇̱̣̗̅͘̚͝͝ ̶̞͎̯͕̟̝̠̟͊̓̃̃́͗̚͜͜ả̸̡̤̣͕̫̈̉̈́h̷̡̪͙̺̤̭̼̀͌͋́̒̃͛̀͊́ȩ̶̭̱͙̗̤̉̾a̵͈͐̍̅͛̉̏̚̕̕d̶̯̈͋̈́̌̎̍̏̚͝ ̶̛̻̠͉͉̘͂̑̊͌̈́͛̔͘ͅą̵͎̳̜̼͎̩͈̈́̉̓̏̚͘n̸̡̞̞͇͗̽̀̐̈́̿̐͂̈́͝ḓ̸̡͇̱̫͒̀͛̃̅͐͘ ̸̡̻̳͔̊̈́̈́́̆͐͝l̴̡̪͎̪̝̞̽͛ͅͅe̴̜͓̫̯͎̥͇͕͓̜̐̀͂͐̀̾̂ţ̷̢̟̥͙̭̈̓̈́̄̾͆̔̈́̉̃ ̷͔̗͈̺͈̹̒́̿̓͌͒̈́̒ȟ̴̥̪̫͈ë̵̞̭̓̈́̾̏͊̕r̵̜͇̳̥͔̘̹̋̋͒͜͜͠ͅ ̸̻̪̻͕̺͍̔͑̆̏ͅf̶̨̨̛̰̣͙̪̭̙͎̆̋̐̑̒̇̕i̷̢͓̲̠̯̊̎̊̽͆̐͂̈́x̶̧̙̪͍͇̙̀̔̃͛͑̊̃͛͘ ̴̢̙̒̓̐̊̎͗́̇͌͝ý̵̨̮͠ò̸̼̱̞̳̼̳̉͘ų̵̨̛͓̤̞̭̱̈́̈̃̏͗͛͜xic, and you know it.'

       "Stop it." He began to look at the mirror again, his eyes widened as he stared at the unknown person in it. He stared at the way they pratcially mocked his existence.

       'StY̶̬̪̝̗̿̅̋o̴̢̩̖̼̾ü̷̻͈ ̴̢̼̪͎̮̙̱̔͊d̵̺͕̯͚͉̞͓̝͎̿̍̈̈́͗̀͝ͅo̶̝̗̹̪̳͎̗̪͋̉n̴̡̳͉̖̮̣̹͆̈́̀͜'̶̻̝̭̟̘̏̑̈̈́̋̑͋̒͝t̴̢̠̳͈͙̬̦̮͔͌̈̓͒́͜ ̴̧̨̧̮̝͉͍̑̈́͒ẃ̸̢̨̮͖͑̾͜͝a̶͉̞̞̬͊͐̌̍̈͘n̸̢̝͑͌̌̑̅̈̃̈́͌͋t̷̨̝̘̦̺͖̹̲̭̼̅͂̑͌͌̎̑ ̵̥̣͙͇̯͇̳͔͍̀̓̽t̴̳͈͕̩̦́͆͐̇̎̈̈̚͝o̶̡͙̗̦̥̦͓̠͘͜ ̵̨̗̙̤̝̞͜͠b̸͚̌͠ë̵͇́̈́͂͒̌͠ ̴̥͙͚̻͈̓l̸̡̩̭̱̼̹̦̓̐͐̈́͌̑͛̿̕͜í̷̦͕͙̲͈̤͓͍̫͊́̈́͊̎͂͋̎͒k̷̻̣̲̰͔̜̎̓̊̃́̕͜͠ͅͅè̴͇͌̂̀̂̄͑͌͝ ̷̡̦̺̬̭͕̯͓̈́̿̊̍̌͆̚͜d̶͓̜̰̹̿͒́̆̀̏ȁ̶̢̡̩̘̥̺̱͔̻̊͆̋̌͝d̵̡̘͇̟̺̣͕̙͖̓͐̈́̉͝!̷̙̪̗̅̐̂͋̑̋̓̌͘͠op letting her do this! This isn't you! Get out of hH̷̢̢̛͕͎̹̹̮̣́͗͌̉͛͘e̵̝̣̞̯͂̋ͅ ̸͈͍͌͝l̶͎̗͖͇̺̪͈̖̄̽̊̏ȩ̵̺̭̂̆̏̀͋̆̃̕f̴̫̙̙͖́͂̓͊̀̓͋̚͠ẗ̴͖͚̫̗͛ ̴͈͕̟͎͈̤̠̞̊̈́͒̓̊̽̈́h̶͈̳͗͑̉̈́͘e̴̻̋̈́r̸̝̺̻͇̩̲̱̪͊͜ͅ!̵̬̠̘͚͓̙͙̆̐̏͑̍ͅͅ ̶̢̝̞̄̾͆͆̌́͝Y̸͔̮̫̌̑̈́̀̉͋͘͠͝ǒ̶̯̣͖̞͖̥̒̊̾̕̚u̶͎̻̓̄͛̑̾'̷̨̺̘̥̙̦̐̋͗͊r̴̨̙̱͙͉̗̱͙͇̎͊̍̀̽̽e̵̘͗ ̸͎͉̤̳͎̝͔̩̀̋̄̌͋̕͜͝s̵̖̽͒̌͊̃ǫ̷̢̡̬̗̬̲̙͔͈̑ ̴̡̖̰͍̪̫̮̱̟̆̓͠ṱ̵̮͖̀͂ö̶̰̬͇̘́x̴̡̤̝̫̘͛͒͂̋̍ͅḭ̷̒̆̐̒̚c̵͖͗̊̃͘̚͠͝.̸̻̦͚͔̝̗̿͜ͅere! Thi ̷̧̗̟̪̗̩̠̞͉͛̀̀ ̴̛̬T̶̞̞͉̹͈͋̃̑͒̐̆ȏ̶̧̢̲̃̍̃̍͜x̶̨͍̞̲̞̠̱̳̰̚ị̴̮̞̯͖̱̜̇̀̾̀̈c̷̺͖̣̓͊͂̾̀͛͘͝ͅ ̷̧̨͕̫̩̩̝̣̱̀̏͑̃͛͛̈͊̌l̴̡̨̯͎̏̌i̵̢̠͐̾̔́͂̈́̚t̶̹̄̊̀̆̽̿̚̚t̶͎̳̪̾l̷̤̲̝̣̬̬͈̼͖̀̏́̃̓̑́̕e̴̬̝͇͊̄̈̌͜ ̸̢̦͈̬̘͚͝d̵̠̞̖̋͋͐͐ǭ̴̮̣̮̩͍̪͇͎̓̚l̸̡̺̦̩͕̹̈́ḷ̴͈̳̎̏̂̈̈́̍̒͒͠͝.̷̡̹̔̓̅̕s isn't what you wa!̶̧̡̺̪͇̝̮͔͇̾̆͜ ̸̙̦̞̫͙͉͐͗L̶̛͎̯͉̲̺͔̂́͐̒̇͒͂͝Ë̵̜̩̎̇̍͆̋̀̋̀͘T̸̤̠̮̓͆̓̎̾̃ ̷̱͖̑͊̍H̴̨̱̲̘̦̫̎̆̑̆͆͘Ė̶̘̬̩̆̒R̷̛̻͙̩̞̙͍͙͕͍̓̓̏̈́͌̋ ̸̼̬̲̲̼̞̮̲̼̝́̏̆̈́͛͌͗͑̿͘H̸̡̧̖̳͙̖̗͕̑́̇Ȇ̴̺͕̪͓̗̠̟̊̇́͛̍L̶̬͍̝̻̎̈ͅP̸̙͔̤͖͉̖͙̥͆ ̶̯͚̍̄Y̴͓̙͉̹̙͉̲͛̃̾̀̕͜ͅO̵̢̻̘͔̘̠̥͂͆̀͋̉̋̽̚͝U̴̢͍̦̮̭͓͋͑̌̉̀̍͘ͅ!̸̢͓̗̭͆́̿̆̀̐̃̒͠ nt-'

       "STOP IT!"

      The noise of glass shattering echoed throughout the room. Dippers now bloody knuckles were laid against the shattered mirror, the broken pieces laid on the ground as he hunched over the mirror. His legs weakening.

       "..please, stop it.." His voice began quavering, tears pickering out of his eyes as he found himself completely slide down onto the floor, his knees up to his chest as he stared at the floor. Hugging himself, he let out a chocked sob, the pain in his knuckles seeming numb as his cries overpowered them. Sobs and hiccups filled the room, the brunette not even bothering to care about the shattered glass.

       He never went to the interview. Mabel had to fill in.

       He got disciplined the next day.

---end of flashback---

       He could only sigh shakily at the memory. He wondered what would've happened if he never put on that skirt..how would his mother react? Well probably beat the living shit out of him, he knew that..

       During that time, back then, his younger self was barely getting use to his mother's act. He was barely getting use to the punishments and such..he was still being tamed. He felt like an animal during those times, as if his own mom was training him to become perfect and powerful, yet overly obedient towards her when needed. It was disgusting. His mother fucked him up so much to the point he didn't know what was right or wrong as of now..sometimes, he still questioned why he was still with her. He was legally an adult somewhat, considering he was 18, so he could just leave her and live his life..

       But he couldn't seem to let go of her.

       He was too attached to leave his mother's hold. He was too weak to know what to do. He was too brain dead to listen to anyone..he was too use to her lifestyle, that everything else seemed so..unatural.

       He wanted to leave, but it seemed impossible to do so. Where would be go? He couldn't stay at the shack forever, and no one knew of him, he also didnt carry any money. That was given to his mother.

       He wanted to become independent. He really did, but how could he? After depending on his mother for year's, after being disciplined so much times..his mind just thought he was meant to be submissive. He hated it. Hated how he couldn't stop himself from time to time. Hated how he literally tried to fix himself, but ended up making it worse..he didn't know how to help himself. He acknowledged that, but..he only knew how to keep himself alive.

       He would be dead at this point if he gave up on himself. He would've been starved to death, but here he is..

       He didn't know whether to be happy or not.

       What time was it now?

       The brunette turned to his side, taking note on how the lighting changed in his room..it was probably close to the sun setting by now. Considering the someway orange lighting, it was pretty obvious.

       He felt the hunger that was devouring him..it felt to the point he was nauseous. Like hunger was fulfilling his empty stomach that was begging to be fed. He didn't like it..wasn't so pleased with the feeling, but..maybe he should eat something?

       He lifted his legs up, so he could stare at them, but..he kinda knew why he would skip some meals. Those stupid legs of his. The way they weren't skinner enough, the way he could still feel the flesh, and pinch his sides and some meat would still be there..he hated that. He felt disgusting. He couldn't just cut that extra meat, even if he wanted to, but god damnit it was making him go insane.

       A groan of irritation got out of him, plopping legs legs back down as he grabbed his pillow. Hugging it as his legs wrapped over the item, he shoved his face into it as he let himself cling onto it..

       He was in need for affection. Gosh, he was fucking desperate for just a single word of praise, but..he knew it wouldn't turn out good. He knew he would only fall under the arms of someone he probably didn't know..he didn't want to act the same way he did with Vincent back then. He knew it was when softened, hell, he was already melting at just the thought of the words he said..

       He shook his thoughts away, he didn't need to think of that! It wasn't healthy for him to just fawn over someone's touch like that..but god it felt so sweet and nice- no, he had to stop thinking!

       Dipper quickly sat up, his face flushed as he couldn't help himself, but become desperate for someone's needs..gosh, this was sick. He found himself becoming weaker, almost like he was becoming soft..he couldn't handle it. Gosh he was too desperate.

       The brunette shook his head harshly again, trying to snap him out of this stupid trance. Gosh he hated the way he mourned for someone's touch, he didn't want it! He only needed it, but he didn't exactly want that..

       A knock interrupted his thoughts. Instead of the door, it was the window again..he grumbled in annoyance.

       Quickly he got off the bed, going on top of the nightstand as he opened the window, his eyes locked with others, but he wasn't so pleased..he wasn't pissed at the other person, he was more pissed at himself for still feeling like this. His mind was a bit fuzzy, but he still could think.

       He groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes slightly as he spoke up.

       "What are you doing here?"

       A chuckle was heard from them, before they responded. "What? Can I not visit someone again?"

       "Look, now's not the time..what do you need?" Dipper looked away, a bit embarrassed with the clothes he wore, but the person didn't necessarily see his lower half so he was good.

       "Aw, c'mon! Let me in, Dipper!" The tone in their voice seemed like they were teasing him, in which the brunette just sighed at that. He wasn't in the mood to deal with..people right now. And anyways, he needed to slap some sense into him.

       "Maybe..some other time?" Raising an eyebrow, sudden silence was followed. The two just stared at eachother awkwardly..well it was akward for Dipper.

       Suddenly the person just pushed the window further open! What were they doing?!

       He quickly panicked, eyes widened as soon as the person just began to go through the window!

       "He-Hey, wait!-" His words were interrupted with the person already walking in..or well falling through the window..which also dragged Dipper only the floor.

       A loud thump was heard, the two landing on the floor as one was on top of the other, Dipper quickly opened his eyes..he honestly couldn't believe the person had the balls to just break in! Gosh, what was the person doing?!

       Well..he felt more regret of living after the person got up slightly..their hands holding their weight as they still stayed in place..Dipper couldn't believe his eyes. He was seriously being pinned down somewhat.

       The brunette could only stutter in embarrassment, the two locking eyes as soon as the other sat up someway, no words were shared..well until Dipper finally spoke up. He was already tired enough, and he sure as hell did not want to deal with embarrassment.

"What the hell, Vincent?!"

(A/N: AhAhA, I haven't put a note in awhile, but um I want to do another animatic of this book, but I don't have an idea of which song I should use. Suggestions would be nice, otherwise, have a drawing of the boys♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.8K 19
Bill has had his way when it comes to taking over the world, gruncle ford was melted into a puddle of gold, gruncle Stan was eaten alive, Wendy and S...
535 31 30
TW: Themes of depression, bullying, abuse, death, suicide, drugs, PTSD, mental illness I do not own Gravity Falls. I give full credit to the creators...
22.8K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...