Just a friend? (Akane x OC x...

By aiifosSss

Akane, Aoi, and Akari were childhood friends. Little did the two know that Akari likes Akane, but unfortunate... More

❣️Heyyy❣️
/1/ 🕰Flashback🕰
❣️Aoki Akari❣️
❣️Hello again!❣️
/2/❗️The New Student❗️(edited!)
/3/⚡️Minamoto Teru⚡️
/4/📚Joining the student council📚
❣️Hey peepsss❣️
/5/ 🙂Teru's real colors🙃
/6/🔪The Exorcism🔪
❣️A note!!!❣️
❣️So sorry :<<❣️
/7/ ⏳The Clock Keepers Pt. 1⏳
/8/ ⌛️The Clock Keepers Pt. 2⌛️
/9/🕰The Clock Keepers Pt. 3🕰
/10/🎞Remember🎞
Oneshot: 💞Hearts Day💞
/11/ ❔A Certain Visit❔
/12/ 🥀Akabane Yuki🥀
/13/🏝Akari's beach house🏝
/14/ 🔆Tiara🔆
/15/ 🌘How come?🌒
/16/ 🎆 Over 🎇
/17/ 📽At the Rooftop📽
/18/ 📖Finals📖
/19/ 🙅🏻‍♀️Bitter 🙅🏻‍♀️
/20/ 🎼Flute🎼
❣️:<<❣️
/21/ ❌Aoi❌
/23/ 🖤Losing🖤
/24/ ➡️Alive?⬅️
/25/⚠︎︎ Pain ⚠︎︎
/26/🌸Moving On🌸
/27/ ☑️Start☑️
❣️Behind the cover❣️
❣️Bnha fanfic!!❣️
❣️You need to read this.❣️

/22/ 💔Envy💔

949 41 51
By aiifosSss

'I can't find a way out for God's sake.......' Akari sighed as she hugged her knees.

Sounds of crashing was suddenly heard, echoing through the domain.

She stood up and follow the sound and ended up on this octagonal building. Akari carefully walked her way through. She saw this slit on the door.

And saw Akane and Aoi. Kissing.

She felt her chest tighten. She clenched her fist and lowered her head. Until she saw Aoi whispering something. Before Akane could react, a huge centipede impaled his stomach, causing him to cough up blood. Then Aoi smiled at him saying some things. Akane looked up to her giving this determined smile.

Akari just stood infront of the door, her foot somehow paralysed. She had to barge in. She quietly took the healing vial on her pocket.

'Don't mess this up.' Were the words that she kept repeating. But then her focus went away, seeing Akane hold Aoi and ran up to the pit.

Adrenaline rushed over, in a blink of an eye, Akari was already at the scene, hugging Akane as she tried to keep them from falling.

//

Akane braised himself, ready for the fall, with Aoi in his arms. He would rather die than  let go of her. Than to let go of the girl that he loved since they were little.

He suddenly felt these soft arms wrapping around his waist, preventing them from falling. He opened his eyes, seeing Akari struggling.

"A...Akari-chan......what are doing here......?" He asked as he tried looking up to her.

Akari buried her face on Akane's back.

"Are you planning on dying?" She said as she looked at the both of them with a glare.

"Why do.....you even car—"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Akari shouted, her voice echoing through the room.

Akane's eyes widened as Aoi just stared at her sudden outburst.

"I.....I love you Akane-kun...! Ever since we were little!  When I knew that you liked Ao-chan, I was devastated and distanced myself...." Akari said as tried to pour the contents of the vial on Akane's wound.

"I was trying to ignore Minamoto-senpai these days....."

"Because everytime I look at him, the first thing that comes in my mind is you! I.........wanted you to be like him to me......I wanted you to love me how he loves Yuki..!" Akari said without hesitation, pouring all of her  frustrations on him. Telling him how she really felt. At the same time, she was trying to buy time and waited for his wound to heal.

Without realising that tears were already falling from her eyes.

"But you can't do that can't you? Because you love someone else......"

"Can't you see what she's doing to you?!?? She tried to kill you! So let me help you damn it!!!!" Akari yelled as she tried to keep them from falling. The struggle was written all over her face. Aoi noticed and smiled.

"Hmm.....Akari-chan.....would you like me to help you with that? You seem to be having a bad time..." she said as Akari felt a sharp pain from her leg, and on her stomach.

She was impaled. Two times. Her eyes widened in shock as she coughed up blood.

".....s...hi...t......" she mumbled as she stared at Akane.

"You know what....thanks for listening to what I said Akane-kun...."

"But you dying is not an option for me." Akari said as she took the opportunity to somehow yank Akane's shirt, and switched positions with him. She threw Akane out of the pit, and took Aoi's hand, the both of them falling.

"Akari-chan...!" Was the last thing she heard, then everything turned black.

//

The next thing she knew, she was lying on the ground, her body facing the ground. She struggled opening her eyes, feeling lightheaded and started seeing stars, realising that she bumped her head pretty hard, she felt blood running down her forehead.

'Why does my leg feel light......' she wondered as she looked around, seeing no one.

Aoi was out of sight.

'Where am.....I.....I can't stand.....'

'.....help me.........Akane-kun....where are yo—'

She suddenly stopped.

Why would Akane help her anyway? She wasn't worth it. She was just getting her hopes up for nothing. She wasn't those princesses in fairytales that gets to be saved by their princes.

She doesn't have a prince.

Her vision got blurry again as tears started to fall from her eyes at the painful thought. She closed her eyes and passed out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Heyyy.........." a voice called out to her.

It sounded familiar.

Akari felt two soft hands lightly shaking her shoulder.

"Wake up.....!" She forced open her eyes, seeing a girl with jet-black hair. Akari rememberers her pretty well.

"........Yu....ki?" The girl smiled as Akari opened her eyes.

"You finally came into!" She said as Akari stood up, noticing that she was wearing this weird flowy white dress.

"Where are we? And how can I see you?"

"Were in the far shore." Yuki said, answering her question.

"So......I'm dead?" Akari asked again. She was feeling fine to be honest, she can't feel any pain at the moment, so it's possible that her hunch is right.

"Not.....exactly though.....your soul slipped from your body.....see? You're more transparent than I am! You'll be back in your body when someone wakes you up!" She explained as they came across a bench and sat.

"I doubt someone will wake me up...." Akari muttered loud enough for Yuki to hear. She raised a brow.

"Why is that?"

"First of all, I fell in a hole with a hole in my chest with Ao-chan, then when I woke up! I was in an unfamiliar place! Then I passed out suddenly seeing a dead person!." Akari explained sarcastically.

Yuki chuckled at her sarcasm.

"Haha.....that was rough......"

"Tell me about it......." Akari said shrugging off the fact that she might really die any time now.

They went silent for a while as Akari looked around, the place was calm and quiet. It was relaxing. Then Yuki started a conversation.

"So....? How is Teru doing?" She casually asked, making Akari sigh.

"The two of you sure do love to talk about each other.....how nice...." She said slouching on her seat.

"Well, that's because he's terrible at taking care of himself...." Yuki said sweatdropping at the memories.

Just before, everytime Teru goes out at night for rounds, he would always come back with a scratch, a gash, a cut. And Yuki would always suddenly wake up in the middle of the night to treat his wounds.

"One time, I went on a trip with my elementary friends, it was like a 3-day trip to the mountains. When I got back, Kou-chan told me that he caught a fever, and it got worse because he said Teru was missing me, so he never got him treated."

"You're such a worrier Yuki, the boy is already old, he can handle himself............."

"Hahah.......well, he's good at everything except for that....he almost burned down the house once." Yuki shrugged.

"I'm really jealous of the two of you......" Akari said lowering her head. Yuki's gaze softened as she looked at the poor girl.

"We're nothing to be jealous of........We're not perfect.....We did many things that made us both upset....it's hard..." She said trying to ease Akari's feelings.

You can't blame her, she had been trying, she was desperate as hell.

"But you overcame it right..? And Teru-kun is still head over heels for you...." she said remembering the times that she and Teru used to talk about Yuki. Everytime they do, Teru's eyes would always brighten up, like how the clouds scatter after the rain, showing the bright sun. He would always look happy as if he was the happiest man alive.

He was that lucky.

"Wait........Teru-kun?" Yuki asked. Does she always call him like that? Akari just stared at her.

"A-ah......That's correct, but it's nothing to be jealous about? Maybe Akane-senpai isn't the guy for you?"

Akari raised her head, meeting her gaze. She gave her a smile, yet her eyes were empty.

"Yeah.....your right....." She said as Yuki stared at her.

Then suddenly, her eyes widened. Akari raised a brow.

"What's wrong?" She asked noticing Yuki's expression. On the other hand, Yuki just slightly pointed a finger on her hand. Akari looked to where she pointed, seeing her hands disintegrating.

"Woah......." Akari swayed her hands around. Yuki just smiled nervously at her.

"It looks like someone's waking you up." Yuki said. Akari stopped her childishness and looked at her.

"Yea—!!!!"

Akari was interrupted by this voice that she's hearing.

'——i.....'

'.........kari.....'

Someone was calling out to her. The voice was familiar.

'She's loosing to much blood!'

'Wake her up!'

"Senpai....what is it?" Yuki said looking worried at Akari, who was lightly placing a hand on her head.

"I'm hearing voices.......in my head....."

"It's Teru-kun." Akari said, making Yuki relieved.

"How are you relieved?" She asked.

"Ah.....it's because the people that woke you up are people you know, if you were woken up by a stranger you could have been in more trouble.....you're in wonder no. 6's boundary right? That place is closest here."

"If it was No. 6's kenzoku, you could've been a goner."

"Kenzoku....?"

Yuki looked serious.

"Kenzoku......it's someone or something that listens to their master's orders......and......"

Akari raised a brow.

"You said earlier......Aoi-senpai went down with you."

"....I think they already took care of it since it was Teru that's waking you up, but you need to know. When I was alive, I have always find Aoi-senpai weird.....true she's perfect, but something was off about her......Then I knew...."

"Aoi-senpai is No. 6's yorishiro."

Akari's eyes went wide. How?

"Me and Ao-chan knew each other since were kids.....how did that happen?" Akari asked. But time went too fast. She was already waking up, the voices in head were getting louder.

"That will.....be told in another time......." Yuki said as she embraced Akari's disintegrating body.

"Nice meeting you again, Senpai....Take care of yourself, tell that to Teru and Kou-chan too." She softy said.

Akari gave her a slight smile "Thanks.......but incase we're really stupid enough to do something dumb, feel free to haunt us."

"Oh you bet I will....." Yuki replied as Akari's vision went black.

===========End of chapter 22!=========

Yeah we're at the climax again!

Hawks x oc fanfic is waving!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.3K 15
"Have you ever heard about (y/n)? She's a new student at Kamome High school and she lives with the Minamoto's! Apparently she's some distant cousins...
3.6K 118 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
30.6K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
394 39 13
Yashiro Nene, A Girl who's always been alone, ridiculed and judged for her appearance. she was always judged before anyone ever tried to get to know...