The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

25: He's the Right One?

1.2K 81 19
By chaexjune

All right
I can make it better
I can hold you tighter
Oh I can make it right

Jeon Jungkook's POV

When I arrived at the bakery, Lisa came to my car first and greeted me a good morning. "Good morning too, Lisa. Where's Chaeyoung?", I asked as I walked out of my car and looked into the bakery for our manager, Park Chaeyoung.

"She's still briefing the part timers. Give her five minutes.", Lisa said to me as we both leaned on the doors of my car.

"Anyway, what's the plan today? I asked Jisoo noona but she didn't want to tell me. You know anything?", I asked her before she shook her head.

She said that she was just like me. Clueless. Jisoo noona and Jennie noona did not want to tell any of us where we are going today. Even Chaeyoung did not know anything about it.

❤❤❤

When I see the familiar road and where we are headed to, I looked at Chaeyoung and the others. Do they still not know where we are going to?

"This way looks like going to Mono.", Bambam spoke out as he saw the sign board on the roadside.

Lisa looked at it too and asked, "Really?! We're going to Mono? Jisoo unnie?"

"We're going to have fun there, guys!", Jisoo shouted from the passenger seat beside Seokjin who is driving the SUV for today's hangout.

I looked back at Chaeyoung who sits beside me and saw her small smile to the revelation of the destination.

"You okay?", I asked her slowly and she realized that I was concerned about it.

She nodded to me before I see who got very excited to go to Mono. Jennie noona. She did not know that Chaeyoung had went there before. I just hoped that Chaeyoung is alright with it though.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Finally! We got to come here together!", Jennie unnie shouted as all of us got out of the car. "Chaeyoung, I'll make sure you have the best day ever today! Okay?", she said as she gave me an excited hug. I smiled widely as I nodded to her. "Okay, unnie. We all will have fun, for sure.", I replied as we broke the hug.

Then, Jisoo unnie clapped her hands to tell us the plan she had written down in her phone. Apparently, these two girls are the only ones who know what we are going to do today. So, we all just have to follow the plan that they have made. But, I did not expect that we will go to Mono. The place I have gone with Jaehyun last week.

❤❤❤

I hit Jungkook a few times on his shoulder when we finally made it out of House of Horror. I scolded him for letting me to cry and shout along the way in the house. He knew I disliked the idea to experience horror in there yet he said I had to experience it today. He did not help me to get out like he did last week.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!", I yelled as I hit him before he held my hand tightly.

"But, we did it. See? We're not the last one out.", he said before pointing to Jennie unnie, Kai oppa, Lisa and Bambam. Jisoo unnie and Seokjin oppa aren't here yet.

"But, still...you know I hate that place and you still torture me.", I said as I wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry but be glad we aren't going to be punished. You look so funny, Chaeyoung.", he said as he pinched my cheek.

Then, I heard shouting from the door we got out earlier.

"Go away! Go away from me!", Seokjin oppa's voice made all of us looked at him and Jisoo unnie in laughter.

"Yah, we're out already. Can you not be a chicken?", she asked as we laughed at them.

"But, you like chicken.", Seokjin oppa's reply made it even funny as we gathered around.

"So, you two are the last one. You will pay for the dinner later.", Lisa told them and we cheered on it.

Jisoo unnie pouted as she looked at Seokjin oppa blaming it on him for being the last one to get out of House of Horror. After Seokjin oppa said sorry and told her he will be the one paying, she smiled before Jennie unnie told us our next destination. The last house we have not yet go to, House of Love.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I looked at Chaeyoung when Jennie noona told us of our next destination. House of Love.

All of them look excited to go even Lisa and Bambam. The two have been holding hands since we got here. Are they together already?

"Jungkook, you will go in with Chaeyoung. Let's go now, guys!", I was taken aback when she pulled my hand to hold Chaeyoung's hand before she goes to Kai back.

As we walked to the House of Love, I was a bit worried not because we can only enter as a couple but the thought of Chaeyoung already went there with Jaehyun. I wondered if she felt bothered about it but she looked fine as we reached the entrance of the house.

"Jisoo noona.", I called before she and Seokjin hyung enter the house.

"Yes. Why, Jungkook?", she asked as she looked back at us.

I slowly pulled my hand away from Chaeyoung before answering, "Can we just wait for you guys out here?"

She widen her eyes at me. "What are you saying? We're all going in. No one will stay out.", she replied.

"But...", I stopped when Chaeyoung called my name.

"Let's go in. I want to know what's inside.", she said to me and I asked her if she really okay to go into the house.

"Come on, JK. I know you want to go in too.", Seokjin hyung said before I went to hit him but Jisoo noona blocked my hand.

After that, she took my hand and made me hold Chaeyoung's hand again. She left with Seokjin hyung after telling us to have fun. As we stepped forward and entered the house, we stopped for a second as we see five doors in front of us that will lead to five different rooms with different things to discover.

"Are you really okay to be in here?", I asked her.

She nodded as she took my hand and continued walking.

"I've never been here before.", she said as we look at the door in front of us that has the wording 'First Love'  painted on it.

"Didn't you go with Jaehyun last week?", I can't help myself from asking her that question.

"We didn't go here though. This is my first time.", she replied to me. "Let's just see what's inside, Jungkook. I doubt those who got in here are all couples. We can go in as friends.", she added to which made me feel at ease a little. "Let's go?", she asked as she pulled the doorknob of the door.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I pulled Jungkook out of the house as soon as we left the room where we played a variety of drinking game with other eight people who are couples. I had to drag him out of there when I saw he got tipsy after the second bottle of soju. He was such a pain in the ass, have high tolerance of alcohol, huh?

Right when I took him to sit at a bench out of the house, he vomited at the dustbin next to the bench.

"Yah, Jungkook!", I yelled as other people who were close with us stayed away from us after he vomited. "Don't embarrass me, can you?!", I said as I pushed his back in anger.

A few minutes later, he sat back at the bench beside me with his eyes half closed. I clicked my tongue looking at him in disbelief. He said he can play the game forever and not lose but he lost a lot instead. Because of that, he drank a lot of soju even though he can choose other drinks that are not alcoholic. Stubborn guy!

When I looked at my watch and asking myself when are the others will be out from the House of Love, I felt something heavy on my lap.

"Yah!", I wanted to scold Jungkook for putting his hand on my lap but then I saw something in his hand.

"I want to go home. Drive me?", he asked as he moved the key in his hand continuously.

"Your car's not here, Jungkook.", I told him as both of us left our cars at the bakery before we followed the others here.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard what I said. But, they were closed again after few seconds.

"I can't go home?", he mouthed the question with a sad tone.

I looked at his face and wondered if he was too drunk until he talked nonsense like this.

"You can but we need to wait for the others, okay?", I said to him as I took out my phone and get ready to call Jisoo unnie.

He nodded with his eyes closed before he acted up again to vomit for the second time.

"Jungkook, hey! Oh, come on!", I took his car key from him and quickly called Jisoo unnie to inform her that we are leaving.

"I can't make it right, isn't it?", Jungkook suddenly said as I tried to help him to stand.

"What are you talking about? Just shut your mouth, Jungkook.", I said as I put my phone in my pocket after the failed attempt of calling Jisoo unnie.

I had to ask for help from the theme park's security guards to carry Jungkook to the taxi. Once we settled in the taxi and told the driver our destination, I texted Jennie unnie to inform her that Jungkook and I have gone home first. Then, I sighed as I felt tired of dealing with a drunk guy like Jungkook who is sitting next to me in the backseat.

"I'm not the right guy, I know it.", once again he suddenly talked out of nowhere. However, this time I got what he meant.

"Shut up, Jungkook. It was just a game.", I told him before I looked outside the window trying to ignore him.

Luckily he did not say anything anymore after that until we got to the bakery to get our cars there.

❤❤❤

You guys already watched How You Like That & Stay Gold MVs? They both did greattt!!!

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it
179K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...