The Hound from Hell Arrived(H...

By Sparky824

Frostwing choose this story. (Y/N) was a shy boy who girls found it adorable. However, he is so shy, even whe... More

Bio
Episode 2: "We're Done Being Human!"
Episode 3: "We Got a Friend!"
Episode 4: "We're Gonna Save My Friend!"
Episode 5: "We're Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!"
Episode 6: "We're Demons, Hard at Work!"
Episode 7: "We're Gonna Get a Familiar!"
Episode 8: "We're Picking a fight!"
Episode 9: "We began Training!"
Episode 10: "The Showdown begins"
Episode 11: "We're Right in the Middle of the Big Match!"
Episode 12: (Y/N) is Getting His Girlfriend Back!

Episode 1: "We Got a Girlfriend!"

7.6K 57 168
By Sparky824

((Note: I can't believe I am going to do this. Now or never. Pray this book doesn't get taken down. Let's do this.))

A scenery has shown two pools of blood is seeping out of two boys as they laid down, close to dying.

???: It's red... & his blood... It's blue.

He is seeing his own hand covered in red hand.

???: just like the color of her hair. It's red. Her hair is more crimson than strawberry blonde; the same color is coating my hands. The beautiful red of that long hair means it's indeed her.

He has described a beautiful crimson haired colored student as she bring out her devil wings & look at the two boys.

Crimson haired student: Devote both your life to me.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Writer regretting

The sky was beautiful, peace was through out, & a brown haired boy sighed as he is laying down with two other boys.

Brown haired boy: I wanna squeeze some boobs.

Bald head boy: I agree with Hyoudou Issei-kun!

Glasses boy: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Three school girls walked on the sand in from of the school in the P.E. uniforms, giggling as Issei sit up.

Issei: Matsuda, Motohama, why did we enroll in this school?

Motohama: This private school, Kuou Academy, just turned coed after being an all-girls school. Thus, the school has an overwhelming girls to boys ratio, & many beautiful girls from overseas are attending it!

Matsuda: Which makes us boys valuable. That means, we'll be popular without having to lift a finger! You basically can't mess up!

Issei: In short, we'll get a harem!

The boys stand up as they posed happily.

Matsuda: Yes, a successful life full of real boobs awaits us!

Group of girls: Fight on! Fight on!

The group of girls is running on track passing the three perverted.

Iseei: Or so we thought. It's spring we're in the second year, & we still haven't had a single girlfriend.

Motohama: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Issei: You lose the moment you give up! We still have a chance!

A couple of girls scream with joy & excitement as they see & try to catch up to two boys: A short, blonde hair boy & a (H/L), (H/C) boy, who looks new here.

???: Kiba-kun!

Kiba & the other boy turn around to see three student girls.

Girl #1: What are you doing next?

Girl #2: Hey, how about going to karaoke with us?

Kiba: Sorry, but after I'm done giving a tour for this young man, I will have to go do my club activities.

The girl look at the other boy as he had his head down a bit, nervously blush.

Girl #3: I haven't seen him before.

The other boy: K-Kiba...

Kiba look at him.

The other boy: Y-you can go... I-I think I know around the s-school.

Kiba: Ok, (Y/N).

(Y/N) quickly left as Kiba is with the girls. The girls are sad about his response though.

Girl #3: That' too bad!

Kiba: Thanks for inviting me, though. I'm really sorry.

Kiba wave them goodbye as they are happy while the three perverts look at them.

Motohama: Kiba Yuuto of Class 2-C. He's an idol to all the girls in the school...

Matsuda: ...& the enemy of all boys, us included!

Issei: Wait... who was that other guy he was with?

Motohama: Don't know, but he is new.

Issei: Damn it! It's ridiculous how he's getting all the girls just because he's a little handsome, pretty, smart, & good-natured!

Motohama started to shed some tears.

Motohama: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Issei: It's such an unfair world.

Matsuda then check his watch.

Matsuda: Oh, it's almost time!

Issei notice that Matsuda is leaving.

Issei: Where are you going?

Matsuda stop & then turn to Issei as he gave him a shit eating grin & points with his thumb.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Master Roshi joining Chibi Issei

(Y/N) is doing some homework he got as the perverted trio are secretly spying on him.

Issei: Great! He's there.

Motohama: Not to worried. He is wearing earbuds.

((Ecchi part #1))

They "sneaked" pass him as they come up to a peep hole on the building. Motohama & Matsuda is peeking at the girls changing, showing the top goods, while Issei is waiting.

((Note: Lord knows I have look at Hentai, but I wish it didn't have to go this way.))

Matsuda: Murayama's boobs are so big!

Motohama: She's 82-70-81.

((Note: Writer stop & search up measurements of the woman.))

((Writer: Bust/Waist/Hip. Ok, I guess that makes sense.))

Matsuda: Katase has great legs!

Motohama: She's 78.5-65-79.

Matsuda: I miraculously found this spot during PE!

Those two are wiggling their butts as Issei is dying to look & make sure they don't get caught.

(Y/N): Let's see. "How much weight can a brown-spotted tree frog lift with its tongue?" Hmm...

((Note: Kick Buttowzki reference.))

Issei: Hey! Let me see too!

He is pulling Matsuda out of the way, but no luck.

Issei: Don't keep it all to yourselves! Damn you!

Issei just alerted not only (Y/N), but also Murayama.

Murayama: Is someone there?

Matsuda & Motohama got scared.

???: W-what are you d-doing?

The three look at (Y/N), then Matsuda & Motohama quickly dashed away, knocked Issei forward, but (Y/N) caught him.

(Y/N): Are you ok?

Issei: Yeah.

Issei stand back up, only to look behind (Y/N) & be scared. (Y/N) saw his face, turn around & see a group of girls in their Kendo gear & holding Bamboo sticks. Issei quickly points at you.

Issei: It was him!

(Y/N): Huh?

Issei: He did it!

Issei quickly ran, leaving (Y/N) with the girls.

(Y/N): Hey, wait!

(Y/N) panicking as he look at the mean girls.

Meanwhile

Issei made it & catch up to his friends.

Issei: If it wasn't for him being there, I wouldn't got away.

Motohama: Lucky for you, Issei.

Issei: You left me behind! I wouldn't complain if I had at least seen some boobs, but I wasn't even looking!

Issei then see a beautiful red haired "Goddess" looking at the group. The other two look up at her as well as she walked away from the window.

Matsuda: So, there are actually people in the old schoolhouse, huh?

Issei: That red hair is so nice.

Motohama: Rias Gremory. She's 99-58-90 & has been the president of the Occult Research Club for 3 years running. Rumors says her family comes from Northern Europe.

Inside the Occult Research Club

Rias is looking at her chess pieces as a couple of Red, Black, & White are on the board.

Rias: That kid just now...

Raven haired girl: Sorry?

Rias: I mean the kid in the middle.

Raven haired girl: He's in class 2-B. If I recall correctly, his name is Hyoudou. What about him?

Rias: Never mind. I was probably just seeing things.

Rias then move one of her pawns to a space.

Rias: Checkmate.

She then gets up & walked away for her raven hair friend to see.

Raven hair girl: Oh my.

Rias: It was an easy problem.

((Ecchi part #2))

Rias then started to take off her Cape & vest, then unzipped her skirt & take it off.

Rias: I did raise the difficulty quite a bit, though.

Raven haired girl: You did?

Rias: I hope the next one will be harder.

She unbuttoned her shirt & take it off. She then unhooked her bra, showing the goods off.

Raven haired girl: Kiba finished showing the new boy around. He is also in class 2-B. His name is (L/N).

After Rias took off her underwear, she perk up after hearing his name.

Rias: (L/N)?

Raven haired girl: Yeah.

Rias didn't say anything as she pull her curtains & turn her shower on, letting the water run. As she let the water run on her gorgeous body, she thought about his name.

Rias(Mind): We have found him. The last hellhound.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Writer censoring this book

It is the afternoon & Issei went on the bridge over the freeway as he sighed in depressing as his school life.

Issei: My school life's so bleak. Will my time at the academy be wasted without a single chance to get some boobs in my hands?

As Issei moped & put his head down in shame, someone walked to him.

???: U-Um... You're Hyoudou Issei-kun from Kuou Academy, aren't you?

Issei lift his head up & see a girl wearing a school uniform.

Issei: Yes.

Issei is looking at her uniform.

Issei(Mind): I've never seen that uniform before.

Issei is now looking at her pretty face.

Issei(Mind): She's so cute!

Black hair girl: Um...

Issei: C-Can I help you?

Black hair girl: Well...

The wind blew the back of her skirt to reveal her white underwear.

((Writer is sensing a couple of auras. He slide his bedroom curtains to see Roshi, Jiraiya, & Mineta.))

Black hair girl: Hyoudou-kun, are you seeing anyone at the moment?

Issei: N-Not really.

Black girl hair: I'm glad to hear that!

Issei: Huh?

Black hair girl: U-Um, would you mind going out with me?

Issei is shocked to hear those words.

Issei: What did you say just now?

Black hair girl: I've always seen you pass by here &... well... I knew you were my...

Issei(Mind): H-Hey, is this...?

Black hair girl: P-Please... Please go out with me!

Issei is speechless as he goes in shock mode.

Issei(Mind): A-Are you serious!?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei shocking face

Issei's alarm is starting to play an anime motion. He hits the alarm as he did a perverted laugh, look at his alarm clock.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Jiraiya showing Chibi Writer his book

Matsuda: Wh-What!?

Motohama: Why!?

Issei is walking to school with his new "girlfriend" while Matsuda & Motohama are shocked & stunned.

Issei: This is Amano Yuuma-chan. These are my friends, Matsuda & Motohama.

Yuuma: Nice to meet you.

Issei the puts his hand on Matsuda's shoulder.

Issei: & she is my... girlfriend.

This hits the nail in the coffin.

Issei: Well, you guys should get one soon too! Let's go, Yuuma-chan.

Yuuma: Okay!

Issei started to walked to school with Yuuma, leaving his perverted buddies betrayed & hurt.

Motohama: First, that new kid, now our friend?! Th-That traitor!

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is walking down the street to the school yard, unknowing that a crimson color hair is looking at him. She feels his soul getting hot. She smiles at him.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) being stalked

Issei: A date?

Yuuma: Yeah, this coming Sunday. Or is that a bad time?

Issei: N-Not at all! Of course it's fine!

Yuuma: That's great! See you!

Issei: All right! See you later.

Yuuma ran back, not before turning to face Issei.

Yuuma: I'm looking forward to our date!

Yuuma then continue running to home, making Issei wave back.

Issei: Yeah, me too.

Issei is getting extremely happy for his a date.

Issei: A date, a date! It has such a nice ring to it! Awesome!

Issei is running to his apartment, unbeknownst that someone is watching him. It was a petite young girl with white hair, wearing the same uniform as the girls in the academy. She then lick her ice cream pop, witness what transpired.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei dancing

The white hair girl went to Rias & told her what she saw.

Rias: I see.

White hair girl: As expected, your intuition...

Rias: ...was right on the money, hm? I made the correct choice by having you watch both of them.

Raven haired girl: President, what would you like to do?

Rias: I'll make some preliminary preparations, but in the end, it all depends on him. The hellhound, however...

White hair girl: Do you want me to intervene with him?

Rias: No need. I will help him cure his shyness.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Rias Gremory

Issei is at the corner, standing & waiting for Yuuma to start on his date while (Y/N) is at the arcade, looking for which game to play.

Issei: She's a bit late.

???: Please check us out!

Issei was handed a flyer by an employee who works. She smiles & walk the other way.

Issei: I didn't mean to take one.

He then look at the paper that reads, "We grant your wish."

Issei: That sounds like a scam.

???: Issei-kun!

Issei turn & see Yuuma running towards him.

Issei: Good morning, Yuuma-chan!

Yuuma: Sorry. Did I keep you waiting?

Issei: Oh no, I just got here.

((Note: Girls, don't fall for that line.))

Issei(Mind): I always wanted to say that!

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is playing Final Fight 2 by himself. Every player is watching him using Cody as he is on his last life as he is fighting the final boss. (Y/N) studied our boss & counters it. He does it & their health bar is close to the end. (Y/N) then beat the boss, finishing the game as everyone cheered happily. However, his score is rank 2nd – 999999989, 10 points under. Everyone, including him, groaned in frustration & disappointing.

(Y/N)(Mind): So close, yet so far.

Back to Issei

Issei & Yuuma is walking in the market district, she wants to check out a clothing store, so they went inside the department store & check the different shirts, as well as getting Yuuma a wristband. They went to a café & Yuuma order a parfait while Issei order a blended fruit juice. Issei stop drinking then ended up noticing at her chest bounce once. Issei is happily excited, then Yuuma look at him.

Yuuma: What's the matter?

Issei then panicked & look out the window, then quickly sip his drink. As he sip, he end up choking himself. Yuuma grab her handkerchief & handle it to Issei.

Yuuma: Are you all right?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) dressed up as Axel Stone

The sun was setting, Issei & Yuuma are about to finish up their date.

Yuuma: We had a lot of fun today!

Issei: Yeah, it was a great day!

As their backhands touch each other, Issei sense that something is weird or he is ready.

Issei(Mind): Th-This is my big chance.

Yuuma then felt something that will causes her to blush. He is finally holding her hand.

Issei(Mind): I did it!

Issei is now happy that he has succeeded. At the same time, (Y/N) is walking from the opposite side towards the bird fountain as something is telling him to go there.

(Y/N)(Mind): I wonder why I'm coming here. I-It felt... like I need to be here. Huh?

(Y/N) look & see Issei with a girl.

(Y/N)(Mind): I-Is that... I-Issei...? With a girl...?

Yuuma: Say, Issei-kun. Do you mind doing me a favor to commemorate our first date?

She approached Issei step by step, getting close to him.

Issei(Mind): C-Could she be asking for a ki...

Issei: Wh-What kind of flavor?

She smiled in a pleasing way as she look at Issei.

Yuuma: Could you die, please?

(Y/N): Eh?

Issei: What? Wait, you... Huh? Sorry, Yuuma-chan. Can you repeat that? I think there's something wrong with my ears.

Issei chuckle a bit as (Y/N) is panicking, though it was a prank. Yuuma went to Issei's ear & whispered.

Yuuma: Could you die, please?

((Ecchi Part #3))

Yuuma then surprisingly, but magically rip her clothes off, revealing her chest to Issei.

Issei(Mind): I see them! I definitely saw them! It was only for an instant, but I saw real boobs! I've seen my first real-life boobs! & such a cute girl's, too! Isn't this what people call an exhibition?

Yuuma transformed into an angel, dominatrix outfit & all. Issei then fall on his butt.

Issei(Mind): No, not that. This isn't the time for that.

(Y/N) is hiding behind the fountain as he is cowardly scare, but he feel like he have to save Issei.

Yuuma: Although short-lived, playing innocent lovey-dovey with you was fun. I'll take good care of this gift from you. So...

She then use her magic to summon her crystallized spear.

Issei: Yuuma-chan...

Yuuma: ...please die.

She quickly goes for the stab, but someone push back as he roll out of danger. He look up & see that it was (Y/N) as the spear went through his chest, piercing his heart. He is bleeding blue blood as it is there.

Yuuma: Aw. I killed my lovely puppy. No matter, I can kill two birds with one stone.

Yuuma push the spear into Issei's stomach & through him. The spear disappeared, causing (Y/N) to drop dead, bleeding & Issei holding his stomach.

Yuuma: Sorry, both of your existences poses a threat to us. So we took the initiative & moved in for the kill. Blame God for planting a Gear inside your body, & a demonic power inside his.

Issei(Mind): Sa... What?

Issei then fall back as Yuuma spread her wings.

Yuuma: Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Yuuma then started flying away, leaving her black feather while Issei & (Y/N) is laying in there pool of blood.

Issei(Mind): Seriously? (Y/N) & I are going to die in this tiny, little park because of the bizarre thing that just happened? If you were going to kill me, you could at least let me squeeze your boobs. I could only catch a glance, but Yuuma-chan has great boobs.

While Issei is slowly lifting his hand to his face, (Y/N)'s body & heart is healing back to where it was.

Issei(Mind): It's red. & his blood. It's Blue. Red, just like the color of her hair. It's red. Her hair is more crimson than strawberry blonde; the same color is coating in my hands.

Issei drop his hand on the ground as he is heavily breathing.

Issei(Mind): What am I saying? We're about to die. It's hopeless. Damn it. I can't move my body at all. I don't even know why we have to die. But really, I lived such a crappy life. If I could be born again, I... I... Rias-senpai... Her alluring red hair... If I'm to die anyway, I want to die the bosom of a beautiful girl like her.

Somewhere, the card is activating in Issei's pocket as it lift itself in the air & summon a demonic portal as something or someone is coming out. It was Rias coming out.

Rias: You called me, didn't you?

Issei(Mind): Wh-Who's that?

Rias turn around to face the two boys.

Rias: If both of you are dying anyway, I'll take both of you.

Rias then spring her devil wings out as Issei look at her while (Y/N) struggling to wake up.

Issei(Mind): Wings again.

Rias giggle a bit.

Rias: You will... devote both of your life to me.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Rias cuddling an unconscious Chibi (Y/N)

Issei's alarm is ringing & shows a yandere side.

Issei's alarm: Wake up or I'll kill you. Wake up if you don't want to be killed.

Issei hit his alarm.

Issei: I feel so heavy.

Issei then look at his alarm clock.

Issei: This thing gave me such a weird dream.

Issei sit up and thought about what happened.

Issei: A dream?

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is fully dressed as he step outside stretching himself as he thought about the weird dream.

(Y/N)(Mind): I don't know why, but that dream......

(Y/N) put his hand where his heart at.

(Y/N)(Mind): It seems real.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Rias

Issei & (Y/N) went to school as they went to different path. Issei is hanging with his two perverted friends while (Y/N) is with the kendo club, sitting, watching them practice.

Issei: You really don't remember Yuuma-chan?

Matsuda: I told you I don't know a girl with that name.

Motohama: Like we said, you never introduced a girl like that to us, & there's just no way you got a girlfriend!

Issei: It's just not possible! I have her mail address right he—

Issei grab his phone & check his phone, only realizing, her mail address is not there.

Issei: I don't! Yuuma-chan's phone number & address... are both gone.

Issei then started to Rias at the top of the stairs as she is staring at Issei.

Matsuda: Rias-senpai.

Motohama: Really?

One of the girls gasp after seeing Rias.

Girl #1: It's Rias-senpai! She's as wonderful as always.

She is walking down the stairs as Issei blushed as the glistening in her head & look at him.

Matsuda: She's so beautiful!

Motohama: Yeah, that air of refinement, which makes her seem unapproachable, is just amazing!

Matsuda: I bet you got a little crazy because of all your perverted fantasies.

Issei: I'm not like you! I swear I—

Matsuda: Whatever. Stop by my place today. We'll enjoy my special collection together! Porn DV—

Girl #2: Those guys are despicable. They only talk about dirty things.

Girl #1: I hate them. Perverts

The two girls walked past them as Matsuda clear his throat & whispered to the guys.

Matsuda: What I mean is, I got some freshly released "gentleman's disc".

Motohama: Oh, that sounds awesome! Issei, this time you can set aside fantasies for true erotica.

Issei look back to stare, thinking about Rias.

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is saying goodbye to the kendo club. As he is walking, he then turn the corner, end up bumping into another girl. she is short, with white hair. (Y/N) is panicking, getting his books.

(Y/N): I-I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't see you!

As (Y/N) finished reaching for his books, the white hair girl give him the book. He received it.

(Y/N): T-Thank y-you... Um....

Koneko: Koneko.

(Y/N) nod & run, leaving Koneko to look at his back & also feel his soul.

Koneko: Rias... you are right.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Koneko

Issei, Matsuda, & Motohama are at Matsuda's house watching some "gentleman's disc", AKA, hentai. Motohama is happily.

Motohama: It's Momo-chan's new work, Karen Rider Pinky!

Matsuda: Quite an ordeal to procure.

Issei(Mind): Something's definitely off. Is it even possible for a few days worth of memories to be a dream? If so, what happened to my real memories from those days?

Matsuda: Hey! What's wrong, Issei? You're a Momozono Momo fan, aren't you?

Issei: Yeah.

Motohama: Ah, right, let's turn off the lights for a more intense feel.

Motohama got up, turn off the lights & went back to his seat.

Matsuda: Oh, that looks better! Doesn't it?

Issei is looking at the T.V., but he can see in the dark, without him knowing.

Matsuda: Amazing riding action as expected from the Rider!

Issei: Hey, they're not off.

Motohama: Huh? What did you say?

Issei: The lights aren't off.

Matsuda: What? What the hell are you talking about?

Issei(Mind): No, that's not it. The lights are off. I don't sense light. But I can see it.

Issei doesn't feel like himself, so he started to get up.

Issei: Sorry. I'm going home.

Matsuda: What, you feeling ill or something?

Issei felt Matsuda's house & started to walk while seeing in the dark.

Issei: I can see more clearly than I could during daytime. &, for some reason, I feel like there's a kind of power flowing through my body.

???: No, buy me one!

Issei heard a girl far away. He look & saw with her mom.

Mom: I'll leave you here if you keep whining!

Girl: No!

Issei is shocked about this.

Issei: How can I hear things from that far away!?

Issei then run away as he is looking everywhere.

Issei(Mind): What happened to me? My body is acting strangely.

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is looking out his window as something is happening to him as his teeth grows & his eyes turn blue. Out of instinct & control, he ran to where the spot his.

Back to Issei

Issei made it back to the spot where Yuuma killed him & (Y/N).

Issei: This park...

Issei then remembered Yuuma as he put his hand on fountain.

Issei: Yeah, it was right here. I was here with Yuuma-chan on a date. Yuuma-chan... I don't want to believe it was merely a dream.

Issei then heard something weird & evil as he turn around.

Issei: What was that?

Issei then saw a middle-aged-looking man with short black hair and dark blue eyes. His attire consisted of a pale gray trench coat over a white dress shirt with a matching ascot, black pants and shoes, a pair of black gloves, and a black fedora.

((Note: No, not Becky Lynch))

Middle age man: How unfortunate. It might just be my lucky day to meet your kind in such a place.

Issei: What's going on? I can't stop trembling.

The man stares daggers as Issei shocked & jump out of the way, causing the man to be curious. Issei was shocked.

Issei: I was going to step back just a little!

Middle age man: Running away?

Issei: I have no idea what's happening!

Issei turn around & started running away from the man. Issei started seeing black feathers falling from the sky.

Issei(Mind): Feathers?

Issei: Yuuma-chan?

Issei looks up to see the middle age man with black angel wings flying over him. The man flew fast & land in front of Issei. Issei then drop his bag.

Middle age man: This is why low-level creatures are so troublesome.

Issei: A-Am I dreaming again?

The man hold out his hand.

Middle age man: I cannot sense the presence of either a master or mate. You aren't trying to escape nor are you expanding a magic circle. Analysis of the situation suggests you must be a stray.

The man generates a sword made out of light. Issei started to run away.

Middle age man: Then I can just kill you.

Issei(Mind): If I had to dream again, I would've like a beautiful girl a billion times better than a guy like that!

The man threw his sword at Issei, only to caught in the mouth by a werewolf. The man is stunned as Issei has been accidentally knocked out by the werewolf, whose standing up with his teeth. The sword glows.

Middle age man: It hurts, doesn't it? Light is a deadly poison to your species, after all. Even this mutt—

The sword easily breaks as the werewolf chomp it in two, causing the man to be shocked.

Middle age man: Impossible! How did he...? Why wouldn't he be burn?

???: Why indeed?

A red glow as both the man & the wolf look to that source as Rias is coming out of the portal.

Rias: Don't lay a finger on that kid & my wolf(🐺 ).

Middle age man: Who the hell are you?

The wolf sniff the air from the scent he pick up. Middle age man summon another sword throw it at Rias, only to be blocked by Koneko. The werewolf stares at her.

Middle age man: Damn you!

The man charged at the two girls, but was stopped by a magical lightning blast, pushing him back as the werewolf quickly pick up Issei & hide. Rias' Raven hair friend came out as she was the one who send the lightning. The proof: her right hand generates lightning a bit.

Middle age man: Red hair... I see. You must be from the Gremory family.

Rias: I'm Rias Gremory. How are you today, my dear fallen angel?

The man chuckle as he dust his hat off.

Middle age man: Oh, wow. Who knew this was the jurisdiction of the Gremory family's heiress apparent? Are they of your household?

Rias: The wolf & I will not show mercy if you mess with him.

Middle age man: Well, I apologize for today, but you'd better not let your menservants run free. Someone like me might just hunt them down during his walk, you know?

Rias: Thank you for the most helpful advice. Then let me give you a warning too: I will not let you off scot-free should you do something like this again.

Middle age man: Same to you, heiress apparent of the Gremory family.

The man flew up & away through a portal.

Donnasiege: My name is Donnasiege. Hope we never face each other again.

The magic from the sky disappeared as the werewolf look at Issei. The girls see the wolf as they quietly approached them, but the wolf quickly ran.

Raven haired girl: Aww, he left.

Rias look at a knocked out Issei.

Rias: I was careless. Who knew he'd come into contact with a fallen angel?

Koneko: He's out cold.

Rias: The werewolf didn't mean to hurt him. We will recruit them. After all, they're my...

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Werewolf

Issei's alarm started playing, telling him to wake up.

Issei's alarm: Master, please wake up! Master—

Issei hit the alarm, stopping it & groan.

Issei: I feel so heavy. I got a headache.

Issei sit up & thought about what hit him.

Issei: Something was in the forest. Maybe, I should see that new kid. He was killed by Yuuma-chan.

Meanwhile

(Y/N) is sleeping peaceful until his alarm plays "A world for us all". He woke a bit, then missed twice, & finally hit the snooze button, before cuddling up close to a figure under his cover.

((Note: My childhood.))

(Y/N)(Mind): Tired... rest... strawberry... sleep...

(Y/N)'s right eye open as the third thought popped up.

(Y/N)(Mind): Strawberry(🍓)? I don't recall eating a Strawberry shortcake.

((Note: Protect your life if you see these people.))

(Y/N) is look at the person under his cover. He pull it off of the only to see Rias, completely naked. His reaction is like a nice not-so-demonic girl screaming & backed all the way to the wall from the co—

Vignette: Writer!

Kirisu: Don't type that! We forbid you!

Writer(Sparky): What the hell?! How did you...?! Wait! The 4th wall! Damn it, Wade!

Rias started to wake up due to the sunlight.

Rias: Morning already?

(Y/N): Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y

Rias then sit up & started to stretch as (Y/N) standing away in a blushing madness as his face is red like a beet. Rias then sees him & smiles.

Rias: Good morning.

(Y/N): W-W-Who a-are y-y-you & W-W-hy are y-y-y-

(Y/N)(Mind): A dream, right?! This has to be a dream!

Rias: Everything you experienced was real.

(Y/N)'s eyes spin around in a swirl.

Rias: I am Rias Gremory, a demon. & your master/girlfriend. Nice to have you, (L/N)(Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N)'s head exploded out of sheer nervous(😓) as Rias sees his red face & smoke coming out of his head.

(Y/N)(Mind): Why... me...?

((DONE! ISSEI LOST ONE GIRLFRIEND WHILE (Y/N) GOT ONE HIMSELF, RIAS GREMORY. RIAS IS DETERMINED TO CURE HIM FROM HIS SHYNESS (👋 ), BUT WILL SHE SUCCEED? UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.4K 32
Reion (O/C) was best friends to the young K/DA, he however lost them due to an argument about the girl's career and left Reion. After that Reion lost...
214K 2.6K 34
For as long as he could remember (y/n) Rose has been fascinated with fire. One day when (y/n)'s semblance manifests itself it catches the attention o...
7K 53 16
You are the last hope of the remaining Pure Reapers. You have to Summon the Birth of the Cruel to save your race from extermination. Eventually you j...
1.3M 48.9K 42
Hope spent her life trapped under the guise of protection, when all she wanted to do was live. Connor had lost something precious, and was a shell of...