𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”3
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”9

25.2K 1K 255
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"There is nothing to worry about, she just lost lots of blood and the cut was too deep. We stitched it up but it will leave a scar behind. We will shift her to a private room then you can all meet her." The doctor tells them and leaves from there.

All of them take a breath of relief.

Sahaan is shifted to the private room. Everyone surrounds her with her dadi and mother at each of her side holding her hand.

Ahmed looks from outside, he didn't have the guts to go inside and face the poor soul he tortured so much.

Looking at her he notices how pale she has turned, the pink hue her lips always had was not present, she had a pretty big bandage wrapped around her forehead.

Sahaan opens her eyes to see everyone standing beside her, she winces holding her head due to the bright light, everyone turns towards her while Hammad dims the light.

While everyone who was asking her well being her eyes were trying to find one person in the room.

Isra understood from the way she wasn't paying attention to their questions.

She slowly goes towards her.

"He is standing outside full of guilt, unhe himmat nahi hori tumhe face karne ki. Taya abbu told everyone how you tried to save him from that girl." Isra softly whispers in her ears, sitting beside her.

(He doesn't have the guts to face you.)

Sahaan doesn't react to her words.
The doctor comes inside and upon checking her he tells them it is safe to take her home after a few hours and she needs to visit after 1 week to remove the stitches and the bandage can be changed at home.

After coming back from home, her mother is forcing her to drink soup but she sits blankly staring at her henna filled hands.

Her eyes well up and her mother notices it. Keeping the bowl aside, she holds her hand.

"Meri kya ghalti thi ammi?" She whispers to her mother looking down, holding her tears.

(What was my mistake mom?)

Her mother doesn't say anything but just hugs her tight, she sobs in her mothers arms like a child who lost her favorite toy.

Ahmed who came to talk to Sahaan stops hearing her heartbreaking sobs, his eyes wells up hearing her cries.

He leaves from there giving the mother and daughter their own time.

He goes to his mother to talk to her about her behavior but comes to halt listening to his mother's words, shocking him to core.

He couldn't believe his ears, he goes towards his mother who is talking with someone probably his khala on phone telling her how hard she tried to separate Sahaan and Ahmed since childhood by brainwashing him against her but her plan failed when her mother in law got them both married.

Her mother stops talking when she hears footsteps behind him, her eyes widen seeing Ahmed standing behind her from the mirror.

She turns towards her son whose eyes are red, seething in anger.

"Ahmed...aap kab...aaye?" She stammers,aware of her son's anger.

(When..did you...came?)

"Abhi abhi! Jab aap khala se hum dono ko alag karne ki baatein kar rahi thi." He angrily whispers.

(Just now! when you were speaking to aunt about separating us.)

"No...nothing.." She was about to defend herself but is interrupted by Ahmed's loud yelling.

"Bas kardein ammi bas kardein! huda ka waasta aapko. Kitna jhoot bolengi aur?" He angrily yells, making her flinch.

(Stop it mom stop! for god sake, how much more will you lie?)

"Zara bhi rehem nahi aaya aapko? Apne bete ki mohabbat cheente hue? Khuda ka khauf nahi hai aapko? Jaanti hain kitna zulm kiya maine uss mazloom par aapki jhooti baato me aakar, after all any sane person will believe their mothers first right? Aapne maa hone ke bohot accha fayda uthaya." He whispers brokenly, tears falling down from his eyes.

(Didn't you have any mercy on me? For snatching my love? Do you have no fear of god? Do you know because of you I tortured that poor soul, you took advantage of being a mother.)

He was utterly broken, he couldn't believe his mother would stoop so low just for some property.

Ayesha's eyes burn with tears seeing her son so heartbroken and crying in front of her for the first time.

"I just wanted to secure your future, is that so wrong for a mother to think for her children?" She tells Ahmed who moves back hearing her words.

"Khwab ki duniya se nikal aaye ammi! Kisi aur ki aulad ka sukh chain cheen kar aap apne aulad ko abaad nahi karsakti. You broke my pride in you! I trusted you mom, yet you were the one who snatched my happiness from me." He bitterly snaps at her.

(Come out of your dream mother! snatching another child's peace and happiness won't give happiness to your child.)

"Aaj ke baad aap mere koi maamle me nahi bolengi, aur naa hi aap Sahaan ke aas paas jayengi." He firmly tells her and turns to leave but stops hearing his mothers words.

(From today you won't take any decision regarding my life, and you won't even go near Sahaan.)

"You can't snatch the right from me, mujhe haq hai apne bete ke maamle me bolne ka." She angrily tells him who scoffs hearing her words.

(I have the right to say in my son's life)

"You only have the right to say but not to take any decisions for me as I'm mature enough to take my own decisions, even Allah doesn't give parents the right to force their decision on their own children, zindagi mujhe guzaarni hai aapne nahi. You were wrong when you thought that I'll allow you to make any decisions in my life." He glares at her and leaves from there.

(I have to live my life, not you.)

Ayesha just keeps looking at his son's retreating back thinking maybe what she did was actually wrong.

Ahmed knocks at the door and enters the room to see Sahaan sitting on her usual favorite spot looking outside the windows, blindly tracing the henna patterns on her hand.

she doesn't even look up at him but she knew it was him by smelling his to die for cologne.
She just closes her eyes sensing him coming closer where she was sitting.

He sits on his knees in front of her turning her towards him who just keeps looking down.

"Sahaan..." He was speechless, he didn't know what to say.

He was well aware that forgiveness alone is not enough compared to the amount of torturing he did to her.

"Please don't punish yourself like this because of me....The mistake was mine. Pu..punish me all you want but please...don.. don't do this to us." He whispers to her, his voice cracking in between.

He holds her hands, kissing her palms and smiles seeing his name beautifully written in her palms.

"I know sorry won't fix the amount of pain I've given you..but I've nothing other than sorry to say to you. I'm begging you Sahaan, please forgive me. You can curse me for doing things I did to you. Take your revenge but please don't separate yourself from me." He tells her in whispers, who just keeps looking down not responding to his words.

"you can do anything to me, beat me, curse me, do whatever you want but please don't run away from me, mai marjaunga Sahaan." His throat tightens and eyes heavy with tears..

(I'll die)

"If I did the same thing as you, aap me aur mujh me kya farq reh jayega?" Sahaan who was quiet up till now murmurs to him, her weak voice barely audible in the empty room.

(What will be the difference between you and me?)

He shuffles on his knees and licks his dry lips, scared of the outcome, the silence was killing him.

"I...I know no one else is to be blamed for my actions, not even my mother who was the reason behind the rift between us. I knew you from childhood, I should've known that my Sahaan will never do this." He tells her, voice filled with nervousness.

"I don't blame you, A child will always believe its mother. You were brainwashed and I forgive you for that." He smiles at her but it vanishes hearing her next words.

"But do you remember I once told you something, I will never forgive you for insulting my pure feelings." She whispers to him and pulls her hands from his.

"Please leave, I don't want to talk to anyone."

He opens his mouth to say something but no words come out of his mouth.

He moves towards the door, eyes full of tears but heart full of determination, he promised himself that he will earn her forgiveness and a chance to repair their relationship by hook or crook, before it was only Sahaan who was putting her efforts now he will do it.

With determination he leaves the room wiping his tears.
Sahaan looks at his back from the glass window tears welling up in her eyes.

She closes them to control her tears and opens to see her eyes red.

"He thinks all of this is so easy? Am I supposed to forget everything so soon? Don't I deserve the space to think without all the pressure? " Her voice whispers in the empty room, the bird sitting on her window sill coos as if agreeing with her making her smile.

Sahaan wakes up to hearing a commotion going outside, she groggily wakes up rubbing her eyes, squinting them to see the time. 10Am!

The commotion gets louder, she just rolls her eyes thinking it's her tayi as usual but frowns hearing Hammad shouting loudly.

She hurriedly gets up washing her face and changing into fresh clothes she rushes downstairs and sees Hammad yelling loudly at his father.

All the elders are surrounding him and Azra silently crying standing behind a pillar.

"Aap ne mujhse pooche baghair ye rishta kiya kaise?" Hammad yells loudly at his father, his mother standing in between both of them, trying to stop them from provoking each other.

(How dare you fix my alliance without even asking me?)

Her chachi sees Sahaan coming and pleads through her eyes to stop all this.

"Tum Azra se hi shaadi karoge aur ye hi mera aakhri faisla hai." Hamdaan's voice booms in the hall, after all he was the father of the same dominant man standing in front of him.

(You will marry Azra and that's my final decision.)

"Ye meri zindagi hai! Mujhe guzaarni hai aapne nahi! Meri marzi mai jisse bhi shaadi karu! Wo meri behno jaisi hai.Isra aur Sahaan jaisi!" He tells his father, confidently standing in front of him.

(This is my life, I have to live, not you! I'll marry whoever I want. She is like my sister, just like Isra and Sahaan.)

"Hammad! aap kis tarah baat kar rahe hain chachu se?" Sahaan's voice boom in the hall, everyone turns towards her who moves towards Hammad.

(In what tone are you talking with uncle?)

"Sahaan...sab.. meri zabardasti shaadi kar rahe hai!..Azra se wo bhi." He hesitatingly tells her as if he will break down if they pressure him more.

(Everyone...is forcing me to marry....that too with Azra.)

Sahaan's eyes softened hearing his words, he was complaining to her as a child would to his mother.

She steps forward and holds his cheek, lifting her head up.

"Aapne nahi karni ye shaadi toh koi aap se zabardasti nahi karega! Ye mera waada hai aapse." Sahaan loudly tells him, everyone clearly hears her.

(You don't want to get married, then no one will force you! that's my promise to you.)

Azra is shocked hearing Sahaan's words and angrily leaves from there. Ahmed's heart tightens seeing his sister breaking down.

"Sahaan beta aap.." Her chachu was about to say something and was interrupted by Sahaan herself.

"Nahi chachu, aap jo kar rahe hai wo ghalat hai. Islam bhi iski ijazat nahi deta! Aap Shariah ke khilaaf jaa rahe hai aapko pata haina.Aap yaha aaiye baithiye." She softly tells him and makes him sit beside her taya abbu.

(No uncle, what you are doing is wrong, even our religion doesn't give this permission. You're going against Shariah you know right? Come sit here.)

Hammad, who was still angry, leaves the house taking his car keys. Isra runs behind him.

Sahaan sits in front of his taya and chachu on her knees and holds their hand.

"Taya abbu, chachu aaplog jaante haina ye aap jo kar rahe hai wo ghalat hai, Hammad ko poora haq hai apni pasand se shaadi karne ka. Aap hi bataiye agar Azra ko uss par humlog zabardasti musallat kardenge toh kya wo khush rahegi? Hammad usey khush nahi rakh payega! Iss tarah dono ki zindagi barbaad hojayegi." She camly tells them, choosing her words carefully as to not hurt any one of them.

(Uncle, you know right that Hammad has the full right to marry the person he wishes to? You only tell me if we forcefully get them married will Azra be happy with him? Hammad won't be able to keep him happy, their lives will be destroyed.)

Someone pats her head from behind and she turns to see her dadi standing there. She smiles at her and gets up.

"Meri beti toh bohot samajhdar hai. Mujhe pata nahi tha ye do kambakht iss tarah Hammad ke saath zabardasti karenge, hum hamare pote potiyo ki khushi zyada aziz hai, jo hoga Hammad ke khwahish ke mutabiq hoga." She tells everyone who was present in the hall.

(My daughter is very mature. I didn't knew that they both were forcing him, my grandchildren's happiness matters to me more.everything will happen by Hammad's wish.)

Taya abbu stands up and pats her head.

"You were right, my daughter would've never been happy." Saying this to her he leaves smilingly.

"I should've first listened to what my son was saying to me right? I was wrong! thank you for making me understand and there is no shame in learning from our children right?" Hamdaan smiles at her and pats her head, who smiles at him back and nods.

"Ab jaayen chachi ko manaye, aapne unke ladley bete ka dil dukhaya hai aisa na ho ke aapko sofa pe suladein kahi wo." She jokingly teases him who playfully glares at her and lightly hits her uninjured arm muttering a "badmash."

(Now go and make it up to aunt, you broke her beloved son's heart, or else she'll make you sleep on the sofa.)

She just smiles at his chachu's retreating back and moves towards the garden to pick some roses for her chachu who can use it to convince his wife.

She smiles at the blooming flowers. pure blood red roses.

A symbol of pure love which is just like a relationship between lovers, needs to be handled carefully or else the thorns are always ready to prick the relationship.

She slowly collects the roses one by one avoiding the thorns, she was about to pick the last one but a voice from behind startles her leading the thorn to prick her finger, she hisses and turns to see the intruder.

"Mujhse lene waala badla meri behen se le rahi ho kya?" He whispers to her looking down.

(Are you taking my revenge from my sister?)

She glares at him for thinking like this and opens her mouth to give him a piece of mind but he starts talking, interrupting her once again.

"You know..Azra..loves him..from childhood!. And you told Hammad that he'll not marry my sister if he doesn't want to, I'm sure you know how painful it is to not get your only love, please!..Please only you can convince him...I..I don't know what to say. Please meri behen ki mohabbat usey dedo." He painfully stammers blinking his eyes to avoid the tears from falling.

(Please give my sister her love.)

"Do you even know what the hell are you saying? You want to marry your sister to a man who doesn't have any feelings towards her, he loves her like you do! Just like an elder brother would. Aap toh apni behen par aanch bhi nahi aane dena chahte hai aur usey kisi par zabardast musallath kyu kar rahe hai? Kya karenge aap agar Hammad bhi wahi karega jo aapne mere saath kiya because I was forced upon you, I'm not siding with my brother here but with my sister, I'm saving her from a man's wrath. How dare you say that I'm taking revenge from her. I'm not like you Mr. Khan!" Saying this she angrily leaves from there.

(You don't even want a fly to hurt your sister but you want her to marry a person who doesn't even love her? What will you do if Hammad tortures Azra the same way you did to me?)

He stands there looking down on the one fallen rose which was now covered in dirt, he bends down and picks it up.

He gulps down the lump in his throat, keeping the flower in his pocket and leaves from there.

Thunder roared behind him as if scolding him for doing this again to her, but the lightning encouraged him telling him not to give up on his love, as only few people are lucky to get their love.

holaaa!!..ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO ;)...

Ramadan mubaraakkkk!💞✨
May Allah accept all ur deeds, prayers and duas.
May this Ramadan bring peace to u'all..
Ameen♥️
Dua ki guzarish

*Vote and comment*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
159K 6.9K 40
Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honesty. What happens when in her weeding day...
4.7K 286 21
"Hailing from Malwa, Nila was used to a riot of colours in both natural and manmade. Here, in the snow-covered landscape, everything had seemed a mon...
59.6K 2.1K 18
#2 in childhoodlove (08/03/2021) Haya secretly loved Azlan all her childhood, but she could never confess, not even when he was moving to London. The...