Identity X | Choi Soobin • My...

By Shi-Bii

"So why are you in the middle of no where?" "To find a person no one has any recollection of...." When Y/N co... More

❌ Story Characters ❌
Chapter 1 ❌
Chapter 2 ❌
Chapter 3 ❌
Chapter 4 ❌
Chapter 5 ❌
Chapter 6 ❌
Chapter 7 ❌
Chapter 8 ❌
Chapter 9 ❌
Chapter 11 ❌
Chapter 12 ❌
Chapter 13 ❌
Chapter 14 ❌
Chapter 15 ❌
Chapter 16 ❌
Chapter 17 ❌
Chapter 18 ❌
❌ Epilogue ❌

Chapter 10 ❌

932 91 36
By Shi-Bii

Soobin closed his eyes and prayed as he waited for the rescue team to open the elevator door. They broke it and pulled it away. Two teens were there, Y/N who was unconscious in Beomgyu's hands. Soobin rushed toward her and pushed Beomgyu.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Soobin shook Y/N multiple times as he started crying. "Soobin...." Beomgyu didn't know what to do or say.

There was a sudden alarm voice and all the nurses and doctors started running around.

"Emergency! Emergency! Room 205, Room 205!"

"Soobin, what shall I do?" Beomgyu asked. "Go call a nurse, now!" Soobin said. Beomgyu went away.

Soobin held Y/N bridal style and took her away. "Soobin......." Y/N mumbled beneath her breath as she opened her eyes slowly as she extended her hand toward Soobin's face to wipe his tears. "Y/N?" Soobin bent down and held her hand that was holding his check strongly as she tried to say some words.

"I.........I..........." Y/N closed her eyes again. "Y/N? Y/N! Please stay with me!" Soobin cried as he held strongly into Y/N's hand. He tried to hold one of the nurses since they were all rushing to one place.

Beomgyu continued running around trying to search for help until he saw Chaerin from afar beside room 205. He ran toward her and placed his hand on the wall as he was panting. Many nurses and doctors were standing there too.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked while trying to catch his breath. Chaerin hesitated but blurted out all what was happening.

"Mina is......." Chaerin pointed at Mina's room, there were two doctors and some nurses inside.

"What happened?" One of the doctors asked. "She was stable but suddenly her PH rate started dropping!" One of the nurses said. The doctor sighed as he looked at the screen to see Mina's case only getting more and more worst.

"Bring me the defibrillator!" The doctor said. The nurses nodded their heads and with quick movement, they brought in the device the doctor asked for meanwhile the doctors inside exchanged turns in doing CPR.

"Charge it to 200 joules!" The doctor said, the nurse nodded her head and the doctor shocked Mina with the electrode yet she didn't wake up. "400 Joules!" The doctor shouted. He shocked her once, twice, thrice and more yet she didn't wake up. The doctor sighed as he gave up and stood.

"2020, 25th-" Beomgyu came in and held the doctor's collar. "You can't give up yet! You are a doctor.... You have to save her!" Beomgyu cried. The doctor pushed him and continued speaking.

"Exactly at 11:59, Lee Mina died because of complications of being stabbed in the shoulder." The doctor ended his statement and walked outside. The nurses proceeded in moving Mina's body away.

Beomgyu fell on his knees and started crying silently. Chaerin walked over to him and bent down to pat on his back. "Chaerin...... I messed everything up!" Beomgyu cried. Chaerin hugged him strongly as she continued to pat on his back.

"Shhhhhhh....... It's no one's fault......" Chaerin whispered while Beomgyu continued crying.

Even though Beomgyu's vision was blurry, he noticed something beside the trash can. He wiped his tears and walked over to see what that 'thing' was. He bent down and picked up the syringe. "Beomgyu?" Chaerin walked over to him. He sighed in anger as he stood up.

"He did it again!" Beomgyu said furiously. "Who did what?" Chaerin asked. Beomgyu showed her the syringe and she gasped as she covered her mouth. "He won this time." Beomgyu said.

Before he said anything else, a nurse came in to continue cleaning the room. Beomgyu walked over to her. "Excuse me, did the late patient have any injections before her........ ur..... departure?" Beomgyu asked. The nurse placed down what she was holding and looked directly at Beomgyu. "No, the last time she got any was two hours after the surgery." The nurse said as she eyes both of the teens with suspicious eyes.

Chaerin suddenly dropped a bottle from her hand and Beomgyu quickly picked it up. "Thanks." Beomgyu said. He held Chaerin's hand and walked into an empty hallway.

"This is a potassium bottle." Beomgyu said as he examined the bottle in his hand. "Is that so?" Chaerin laughed nervously.

"Do you know what it can do?" Beomgyu suddenly asked which caught Chaerin out of guard. "What do you mean?"

"Potassium can be passed into the body by nutritional injection to stop the heart from beating." Beomgyu said as he looked directly to Chaerin's eyes. Chaerin avoided his gaze as she played with her hands and nervously swallowed her saliva. "I-Is that so?"

"Did yo-" "I founded it thrown on the ground after the doctors came running toward Mina's room. One of the doctors dropped it as he walked away." Chaerin said. Beomgyu smiled and hugged her. "I am happy that you are okay." Beomgyu said with his cheerful tone.

He took the bottle and threw it in the trashcan. "It won't have Mr. X fingerprints so let's get rid of it so that it won't cause any troubles...."

The both walked outside to search for Y/N and Soobin but stopped when one of the workers in the elevator called them.

"Hey boy, you were stuck inside the elevator with a girl, right?" The man said. Beomgyu nodded his head. "Did any of you unlock the roof of the elevator and mess with the wires?" The man asked. "What do you mean? We went inside and the lights went off and then we got locked in." Beomgyu said. "That's weird..... we founded out from the camera recording that someone messed with the wires few minutes before you entered inside. I don't know why would anyone do that!" The man said. "Wait..... someone?"

. . .

Y/N turned around and opened her eyes slowly. She couldn't get up easily and felt that someone was lying his head on the bed. She looked at Soobin who was sleeping peacefully and ran her fingers through his dark soft hair. 'Is his face puffy from all the crying?' Y/N asked herself as she sighed.

Soobin flinched and opened his eyes slowly as he held Y/N's hand. "Did you wake up? How are you feeling now?" Soobin asked with a sleepy tone as his eyes were half closed which made Y/N laugh.

"I am feeling a bit tired but that's okay. Overall, I am fine but what happened?" Y/N asked. Soobin yawned as he stretched a bit and sat probably.

"You got locked in the elevator, felt suffocated and then fainted." Soobin said, there was a small crack in his voice. "What about Mina?" Y/N asked. Soobin remained silent and Y/N immediately knew the answer. "How?" She asked.

"She was injected with potassium." Soobin said. "Potassium?" "Yeah, if it's taken in huge amount, it causes the heart to stop beating. This is what Beomgyu told me." Soobin said. "How did he know about it?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know..... and I don't care! Just....." Soobin struggled in finding the right words to say as his eyes got teary. "Soobin?"

Soobin suddenly pulled Y/N for a hug which made her shocked. "I was very worried I might lose you again...." Soobin whispered and started crying. "Soobin....." Y/N said. "It's all my fault! If I just didn't ask you to help me...." Soobin cried. "Soobin!" Y/N said but was ignored again.

"If I j-" Y/N hit Soobin at the back of his head and broke the hug causing Soobin a shock. "Can't you shut up for a second? I have something important to say!" Y/N said. Soobin held the back of his head as he winced in pain. "What is it?"

"I actually remember all of our memories together!" Y/N said. Soobin's jaw dropped as he held Y/N's shoulder. "You..... do?" He asked unable to believe what he just heard. Y/N nodded her head with a smile. "I still remember from that rainy day but all before it.... I just can't believe I forgot all about it! I must be stupid....." Y/N said as she playfully hit her head. She turned around to see Soobin sniffing and wiping his tears with a tissue.

"Don't get me wrong! The scent of the antibiotic is really strong and my eyes are sensitive!" Soobin sniffed again. "So is your heart and soul............." Y/N said as she pated Soobin's head with her hand.

"Anyway, you need to rest! The teacher said that he as an important announcement tomorrow and everyone must attend." Soobin said as he removed Y/N's hand and got up.

He was about to leave when Y/N held his hand. "This always happens in dramas...." Y/N said. Soobin turned around and looked at her. "I can't...." Soobin blushed. Y/N held into his hand more strongly as she looked at him with puppy eyes. "We already slept together in my house! Please.... This night only....." Y/N said.

Soobin tried to ignore his burning checks and lied down beside Y/N. He sighed a bit but deep inside he was very happy.

Soobin stroked Y/N's hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Sleep tight." Soobin said. "But..... I can't! Can you sing for me?" Y/N asked. Soobin hesitated at first but gave up after seeing the look on Y/N's face.

"I can see...... Even if you are not by my side."

Y/N closed her eyes and snuggled closer to Soobin so that she can feel his warmth as she closed her eyes.

"I feel you even if you don't say a word..."

"Even if it's just in your memories, my heart was just dancing like the past. These magic-like memories and the brilliant sky night, it's on my mind...."

Soobin looked at Y/N after he finished singing and saw that she was already asleep. He kissed her forehead as he drafted to sleep too.

. . .

Beomgyu ran through the halls and Chaerin tried to catch up with him. He slammed the door  open as he ran inside.

"We ar- OH MY GOD!" Beomgyu gasped as he saw Y/N and Soobin cuddling each other as they were sleeping together.

"Beo- Oh!" Chaerin gasped and dropped the bag she was holding. Y/N and Soobin both opened their eyes and saw Beomgyu and Chaerin in front of them. Soobin blushed and Y/N pushed him immediately off the bed as she blushed too. "Y-you are here?" Y/N asked.

"Oh.......... We brought your clothes so that you can get changed and set off to school." Chaerin said. There was awkward silence then.

"Anyway, we will wait outside." Beomgyu said as he held Chaerin's hand and got outside. "M-me too...." Soobin said as he tried to cover his red face and went outside.

Y/N waited for everyone to get outside and covered her face as she blushed intensely. "What the hell was that?" Y/N sighed as she raised her legs up and down. "But it was nice and he was warm....." Y/N covered herself with the blanket as she turned around and rolled in embarrassment.

Soobin stood outside and his face was still very red. "How far did you reach?" Beomgyu suddenly asked causing Soobin to feel more embarrassed and making Chaerin hit him on his hand. "W-we did nothing of that sort!" Soobin said as his whole body was red now. Beomgyu didn't get enough fun and continued teasing Soobin. "Oh.... You are a real man, aren't you?" Beomgyu laughed as he saw the guilt all over Soobin's red face.

After a while Y/N went outside. "I am ready." She said. She closed the door behind her and avoided Soobin's gaze. "Shall we go then?"

. . .

All the students sat down waiting for the teacher to arrive so that they would hear his announcement. The atmosphere was very gloomy as everyone was sad for losing Mina. Even though she was a sassy girl, no could have hated her for what kindness she also had.

The teacher walked over to the stage and everyone stopped talking and focused on him. He looked at everyone and shortly started speaking.

"So we all know about what happened and I am upset myself about the loss of such great people." The teacher started and there was a terrible silence by the students.

"I hope that their souls rest in peace along with their other classmates and I hope that we will get over this tragedy together as soon as possible. I am here to inform you today that the trip we all have been waiting for is delayed for three days' time, not because of the tragedy but because of something else...." The teacher said.

Everyone started whispering and discussing what could be a reason for the trip to be delayed other than the current murders that happened lately?

"Silence! The reason behind all of this is because we are having a foreign exchange students." The teacher said.

All the students gasped in shock. There was a fuss again as all the students started to whisper and discuss about the new 'foreign students'

"Silence! Anyway, come in and introduce yourselves..." Two girls and a boy walked in.

Y/N heart bit quickly as she felt nervous.

'Foreign students in an unknown school in the middle of a countryside?'

. . .

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 144 16
"This... this is the real you?" "Yes. Surprised?" Where there's good, there's evil. Where there's light, there's darkness. Where there's warmth, ther...
85.2K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
103K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...