ⓊⒼⓁⓎⒹⓄⓁⓁⓈ

ChanelPradaGirl द्वारा

Follow Penny as she goes on an adventure to the Institute of Perfection with her uglydoll friends! She might... अधिक

Ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞ
~②~
~③~
~④~
~⑤~
~⑥~
~⑦~
~⑧~
~⑨~
~①⓪~

~①~

1.4K 15 2
ChanelPradaGirl द्वारा

In a little shop called, "Lolita's Dolls" There was a man humming a tune while designing a doll on his workbench. This man was Christopher, he had brown hair, blue eyes, and he was the owner of the shop. He also looked to be in his late 30's.

People often came to his shop to buy his lolita dolls, some workers from factories even bought his dolls just to recustomize them and sell them to the world. He didn't mind though, he was getting paid a good amount of money, so that means he could provide for his 2 children Leona and Freya, his wife had died 4 years ago.

Christopher was designing a new lolita doll for Freya for her birthday present. That's why he was working so hard on it. He wanted it to be perfect, realistic, and most importantly, beautiful.

The man placed some synthetic blonde hair on the now completed doll.

(Christopher)- Yes! (He cheered.)

After days of designing, he was finally finished!

(Christopher)- Hmm, what should I name her? Felicity? Jane? Penny? Hm, Penny seems to suit her more. (He dressed up Penny in a nice lolita outfit.)

(Christopher)- Freya is going to love you as her birthday present, Penny. (He set Penny on a shelf and closed up the shop, then he went home.)

A week later, when it was Freya's birthday, Christopher had come down sick. The doctor insisted that he rest until he was better, but he refused, he continued going to the shop and continued to make dolls.

Unfortunately, the man's condition didn't get any better, it only got worse, which resulted in him getting hospitalized, Freya and Leona, his daughters, were right by his side, tears streaming down their faces.

(Christopher)- Freya...I'm sorry you didn't get your birthday present. (He coughed, he looked pale and weak, he was dying.)

(Freya)- (Sorrowfully) I-its o-okay...daddy. (She sniffled, she had brown hair and green eyes that she had inherited from her mother, and she was only 7 years old.)

(Leona)- (Sadly) Your gonna get better, don't worry!

She had red hair she had gotten from her mom and blue eyes, and she was 16.

(Christopher)- (Chuckles) I hope I will. (He coughed, knowing deep down that he was going to die, but he wouldn't tell his daughters that directly.)

~

Christopher didn't get better, unfortunately, and several days later...he went to join his wife. Freya and Leona were crying at their father's funeral. They were so depressed that they forgot all about the "Lolita's Dolls" shop.

2 weeks after Christoper's death, factory workers started clearing out the shop by taking the dolls and recustomizing them in the factory, one of the dolls being Penny.

There was an error in the system, which resulted in Penny not being sent to the Institute of Perfection, but to Uglyville, that was when the doll woke up from her stiffened state and met Moxy, Wage, Lucky Bat, Babo, Ugly Dog, and Ox, the mayor of Uglyville.

They showed Penny around, singing and dancing, she loved it all! She even designed her own clothes, as she was tired of wearing a lolita outfit.

~2 Years Later~

(Peggy)- Ugly doodle doo! (He hollered as the sun came up.)

Ugly Dog woke up and scurried out of his doghouse excitedly.

(Ugly Dog)- Good morning, Uglyville!

(Peggy)- Ugly morning, Ugly Dog. Whoo-hoo! I'm aerodynamically impossible! (He laughed)

Meanwhile, Moxy was in her bed, drawing in her notebook while singing.

(Moxy)- 🎵There's a child for every doll🎵
🎵And a doll for every child🎵
🎵They somehow find each other🎵
🎵Their destiny has smiled🎵
🎵Who knows just how they're how they're chosen🎵
🎵The story seldom say🎵
🎵It could happen any moment🎵
🎵And today could be...the...day!🎵

She falls back onto her bed, holding her notebook close.

Just then Peggy landed on her window.

(Peggy)- Yo, wake up, Moxy!

(Moxy)- Morning, Peggy! I've been up for hours. (She wrote, 'Today's the day' on her calendar on May 10th.) Today could be the day!

Suddenly, Penny burst into her room with a big grin on her face.

(Penny)- 🎵Alright, gorgeous🎵
🎵Let's check out how you look today🎵 (She led Moxy over to her mirror.)
🎵Short and stubby and my gosh! Look how much you weigh!🎵

Moxy giggled.

(Penny)- 🎵You're pinkish red, got this thing on your head🎵 (She tapped the three things on Moxy's head.)
🎵And whoa!🎵
🎵Girl, you couldn't look better!🎵

Moxy laughed and ran over to her computer, jumped on the chair, and began typing as Ugly Dog landed on her window while Peggy flew into the room.

(Ugly Dog)- Hey, Moxy! You're in a good mood.

(Moxy)- That's because today...I'm going to...

(Penny)- "Get chosen and go to the Big World and be with your child". (She smiled.)

(Ugly Dog)- You say that every day. (He said to Moxy.)

(Moxy)- I know. But today, I might be right.
🎵Shake the sleep off and kick into the morning drill🎵

She catches a stack of papers that had sputtered out of her "printer", while Ugly Dog caught a paper in his jaws while Penny caught one that was flying around.

(Moxy)- 🎵It's another awesome day here in Uglyville🎵

She opens her window and confetti pops out.

(Moxy)- 🎵Grab your shoes, time to spread the good news🎵
🎵Whoa!🎵

(Peggy)- Let's go!

(Moxy)- 🎵Things just couldn't be better!🎵

She, Penny, and Ugly Dog exited her house.

(Moxy)- 🎵Call it hope, or faith, or whatever!🎵

Ugly Dog jumped on her head and she slides down the railing of her house with him, Penny following behind while throwing her hands into the air gleefully while the wind blew through her hair.

(Moxy)- 🎵I just know in my heart, it's the day I've been waiting forever!🎵
🎵Cause there's a scrambled sun and a tangled sky🎵
🎵And the mood couldn't be any brighter!🎵

She passes out some newspapers to other Uglydolls.

(Moxy)- 🎵And as the slam-bang city goes rocketing by🎵
🎵Well, my head couldn't feel any lighter!🎵

She jumps on her bike and Penny gets into the back as she began riding around town, Ugly Dog chased after the bike.

(Penny)- 🎵It's like a funhouse ride🎵

(Ugly Dog)- Whoo!

(Moxy)- 🎵The kind you just can't miss!🎵

Ugly Dog snatches a skateboard from a roof and began skating on it next to his friends.

(Moxy)- 🎵Call it crazy and yet🎵
🎵Is there anything better than this?!🎵

She, Penny, and Ugly Dog land in the middle of a crowd.

(Penny)- 🎵Life just couldn't be better than this!🎵

Meanwhile, the other ugly dolls were having a race boat competition.

(Uglydoll Announcer)- Ice Bat wins!

The crowd cheered.

Ice Bat- Ice cream on me!

The Uglydolls flung ice cream at her, she yelped when she got covered in it.

(Moxy)- Here you go, Mayor Ox. (She handed him a newspaper.) Hot off the press.

Ox took the article.

(Mayor Ox)- Thanks, Moxy. Today's the day!

(Moxy)- You really think so? When someone gets chosen, do they get picked up by a long stretch dune buggy or something fancy?

(Mayor Ox)- I'm talking about the Tree Planting ceremony. (He said as an Uglydoll that looked like a tree walked over.)

(Moxy)- (Disappointed) Ohhh.

(Lucky Bat)- Mr. Tree, if you would.

Mr. Tree throws off his sunglasses and plants a tree in the ground while Ox took out a small shovel as Lucky Bat began snapping photos.

(Mayor Ox)- (To Moxy) Now, I've told you about the so-called Big World and children, those are just stories!

(Moxy)- Everyone says that, but what's the harm in believing?

(Mayor Ox)- 🎵Never mind that🎵
🎵I'll tell you what the day'll bring!🎵
🎵First a shindig, then a bash full of partying!🎵

(Moxy)- But, Ox...

Ox gets carried away by the crowd.

(Uglydoll Citizens)- Go! Go! Go!

(Mayor Ox)- 🎵Top it all with a rave, then a ball!🎵

(Moxy)- 🎵Whoa-oh!🎵

(Mayor Ox)- 🎵Right! You know it couldn't be better!🎵

Lucky Bat followed after Ox.

Wage pops her head out of a window.

(Wage)- 🎵Mornin', Moxy, and Penny! Got something new you wanna try!🎵 (She got out a delicious looking pie.)

(Penny)- Hi Wage! (She waved with a smile.)

(Wage): 🎵It's a brownie cupcake fudge-berry ice cream pie!🎵

(Moxy)- Yum!

(Penny)- Mmmm!

(Wage)- 🎵Just one bite🎵
🎵Who needs kids? Am I right?🎵
🎵Babo!🎵 (She threw the pie up to Babo and he ate it whole.)

(Babo)- 🎵It just couldn't taste better!🎵 (He held onto a pinwheel.)

(Moxy)- 🎵And soon, you-know-what is comin'!🎵

Ox takes away the newspaper from Moxy's hands and throws it away.

(Mayor Ox)- 🎵But until it arrives, might as well keep the party...🎵

(Penny, Moxy, & Mayor Ox)- 🎵Hummin'!🎵

Mayor Ox- Yee-haw! (He flys into the sky using his rabbit ears.)

Penny drives Moxy and Ugly Dog around in a car.

(Penny)- 🎵Yes, it's a square-peg life and a round-whole town🎵
🎵But the folks couldn't be any sweeter!🎵

Ugly Dog injects a button into the parking meter and it turns from red to green.

(Wage & Moxy)- 🎵It may be upside-backwards and right-side down🎵
🎵But it just couldn't feel more completer!🎵

(Babo)- 🎵And there's so much to do🎵

(Wage)- 🎵And it's all such bliss!🎵

(Moxy)- 🎵There's no reason to fret🎵

(Penny)- 🎵What could ever be better than this?🎵

Uglydolls- 🎵No, it couldn't get better than-🎵

(Alarm)- Incoming! Incoming!

(Peggy)- Come on, UglyDolls! New arrival! Move your butts! It's going down!

(Alarm)- Incoming! Incoming!

Everyone ran towards the giant flower above and gathered in a circle.

(Penny)- A new doll! A new doll! This is so exciting! (She squealed.)

(Mayor Ox)- New UglyDoll comin' in hot! (He brought a clock out of nowhere.) Willard, shake a leg!

Willard, an orange turtle with a mattress strapped to his back, slowly moved towards the inner circle.

(Ugly Dog)- You heard the mayor, Willard! Get moving!

(Mayor Ox)- In 3...

(Penny)- You can do this Willard!

(Uglydolls)- 2...

(Wage)- Does he, though?

(Uglydolls)- ...1!

A yellow-stuffed doll was ejected from the giant flower above, screaming as she fell. She landed straight on her head, causing it to look like a wedge before she dropped on her stomach.

Everyone cheered.

(Ugly Dog)- We're gonna need a bigger Willard. (He shook his head.)

(Wage)- Or maybe not a tortoise

Ox helps the new doll up.

(New doll)- Is this where I get chosen to go to the Big World?

Moxy and Penny gasp, exchanging glances at one another.

(Mayor Ox)- Welcome to Uglyville, friend! What's your name?

UglyDoll Citizen #1- Flattop!

UglyDoll Citizen #2- Crew Cut!

UglyDoll Citizen #3- Smushhead!

(New Doll)- "Wedgehead"?

(Mayor Ox)- Great! I love literal naming! Isn't that right, Gibberish Cat?

(Gibberish Cat)- (Speaks gibberish.)

(Mayor Ox)- Everyone, let's give our new neighbor a tour.

(Ugly Dog)- I'll show her around. (He offered before dragging Wedgehead away to a newspaper stand.) 🎵Stop the press, Ugly Dog is here🎵 (He pays for a newspaper.) 🎵Story of the day, you're the month of the year🎵 (He dragged Wedgehead over to a house where other pet-like dolls were.) 🎵Here's a little scoop on the way down-low🎵 🎵Gon' ch-ch-ch-check out the flow🎵

Wegdehead chuckled.

(Cat)- 🎵The cats are rappin'🎵

(Lobster)- 🎵Lobsters snappin'🎵

(Ugly Dog)- 🎵But Ugly Dog makes the party happen🎵

(Bird)- 🎵So, put in your paper🎵

(Seahorse)- 🎵Seal it with a kiss🎵

(Ugly Dog)- 🎵It couldn't get better than this🎵

The Uglydolls began setting up tables for dessert.

(Uglydolls)- 🎵Another madhouse night and a crazy-quilt world🎵
🎵And our hearts couldn't soar any higher🎵

An octopus throws desserts on the table with his tentacles. Others eat while others, including Moxy, Penny, Lucky Bat, Wage, and Babo prepare for a food fight.

🎵We got our freak flags flying, completely unfurled🎵

🎵And we just couldn't be more on fire🎵

🎵And it's a nonstop blast🎵

Penny hands Wedgehead a cupcake, she was about to eat it but Penny gestured her to stop and took up a pie with a smirk, ready to throw it.

🎵It's utter awesomeness🎵

🎵Yeah, it's crazy you bet, but it couldn't get better than...🎵

🎵It's crazy you, bet, but it couldn't get better...🎵

(Mayor Ox)- Food fight! (He declared before grabbing desserts with his bunny ears.)

Everyone began throwing sweets at one another.

(UglyDolls)- 🎵What could never be...🎵
🎵Never be better...🎵
🎵Than thiiiiiiiiis!🎵

(Ugly Dog)- 🎵Couldn't be better than this!🎵

(Moxy)- Except maybe for the Big World?

(Mayor Ox)- (Clears his throat) I heard that. Now, Moxy, I've lived here longer than anyone, and it really does not get better than this.

(Moxy)- Look, you know I love it here. (She held Ox's hand.) It's not about that. It's just...have you ever felt like, even if you're happy, which I definitely am. I mean, I just spent an entire day singing about it. There's still something else. There's something more you're supposed to be doing? Good night, Ox.

Mayor Ox opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

(Moxy)- Good night, Ox. (She kisses him on the cheek.) Night Penny. (She hugs her friend.)

(Penny)- Night Moxy. (She walked away to her little home.)

(Moxy)- Lucky Bat, see you tomorrow. Maybe it'll be the day. (She strode off.)

(Mayor Ox)- I just don't want to see her heart get broken when this possible dream of hers dosen't come true.

(Lucky Bat)- Maybe I could talk to her.

(Mayor Ox)- Oh, please, Lucky. Give it a try. We've run out of options here. She doesn't listen to me. I've done everything I can do.

(Lucky Bat)- I'll give it a try for you...and Moxy.

Moxy takes a flower from the flower shop owner.

(Moxy)- 🎵Guess another sun has set🎵 (She began walking to her home.) 🎵And another moon has smiled🎵

Fireworks popped off in the air.

(Moxy)- 🎵I'm still just one more doll🎵

A purple octopus came up from the water and released the lanterns it was holding its tentacles.

(Moxy)- 🎵Still waiting for her child🎵
🎵I'm sure it's gonna happen🎵
🎵Just like the story says🎵

Moxy has now in her room, she crossed out May 10th.

(Moxy)- 🎵There's a new day 'round the corner🎵

Meanwhile, Penny was sadly gazing out her window at the giant flower.

(Penny)- (Sadly) 🎵And it just might be...the day🎵

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

60.6K 1.6K 21
❝THE FALLOUT IS COMING AND WE NEED TO BE PREPARED!❞ [ IT Chapter One ] [ OC x Richie Tozier ]
5.1K 88 18
"Holy doll, I screwed up..."
22.3K 618 23
(under major editing) in which the guy hates the girl and the girl likes the guy but the girl, the guy, and their friends are also figuring out the m...
226K 4.3K 34
the one where richie and y/n make a promise.