Last Hope Of Humankind (Highs...

Від SYBALA

An Oc named , Levi Hibaru, was training to be 'the hitman', found out that his brother was caught by three su... Більше

Oc Description
Chapter-1: Introduction
Chapter-2: Purpose Of Life
Chapter-3: A Human?
Chapter-4: Assassination
Chapter-5: War
Chapter 6:- Making A Move
Chapter 7:- Levi VS Koneko
Chapter 8:- Recovery
Chapter 9:- War Awaits
Chapter 10:- Who Is Your Brother?
Chapter 11:- Painful Memory
Chapter 12:- Preparation
Chapter 13:- Great Mistake
Chapter 15:- Preparation For The Next Battle
Chapter 16:- Releiving The Past
Chapter 17:- Meeting
Chapter 18:- Unexpected Rival
Chapter 19:- Shocking Outcome
Chapter 20:- Final Shot
Chapter 21:- Hostages
Chapter 22: Rescue
Chapter 23:- Wrong Wishes
Chapter 24: Kidnapped
Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God
Chapter 26: Hitman
Chapter 27: Apprehended
Chapter 28: Wounded
Chapter 29: Acceptance
Chapter 30: Everything Went Wrong
Chapter 31: Aftermath
Chapter 32: Discussion
Chapter 33: Resurrection
Chapter 34: Destroying Home

Chapter 14:- Impossible Attempt

1.6K 32 11
Від SYBALA

.
.
.
.
________________________________

LOCATION:- The Supreme Court

TIME:- Night

3rd pov:-

Tension were building up the atmosphere. Surely, there could be a lot of questions that devils must have in mind to Levi. Who would confront devils, if not the Great Satan's in their right mind.

"Who are you, human?!"

Sirzech asked to Levi, who then started laughing slowly. The others were tensed by his actions.

"Oh, do I have your attention now devils?"

"Depends. We can end you right there if you do not speak." Jaiden said.

"I want the Supreme Court Leader, which is you Mr. Jaiden. Once I have that, I'll leave."

Jaiden looked at others then back at Levi, holding his same expression.

"Under no circumstances, you are allowed to barge into Devils business. Taking me in will only result in your death." Jaiden spoke.

Meanwhile, Zeoticus looked at Levi closely. Thinking that if the incident was by him or not.

"You. Are you the same human who killed Zatougi?"

Zeoticus glared at Levi, in which Levi looked back at him.

"I killed many people back then. But killing him was more justified." Levi closes his eyes.

Zeoticus was angered by his comment and stood up. He held out his hand and pointed at Levi, who in reaction took out his gun and aimed at his head. Levi then spoke,

"That certain silver haired maid did the same against me. But odds weren't on her side. I expect the Gremory Clan to be as smart."

"Father! Just calm down. We deal with this peacefully."

Sirzech calmed his father down and looked at Levi.

"You didn't hurt her, did you?"

"No. Just unconscious."

Sirzech sighed after that response, but one devil couldn't help but spat angrily,

"Who are you?! Whats your business over here?" Falbium Asmodeus questioned.

"I go by many names. But I prefer to go by, Levi Hibaru Vladi or you may as know, The Boogeyman."

Everyone suddenly eye widen and looked at Levi.

"So it was you. Why, Levi, why would you do something like this?!" Serafall asks.

"I have many reason to note down but I don't have time to make a book. Just give me this devil and I will be out of your picture for a long time or we do this hard way. Let me promise you something, I won't hesitate."

Levi got frustrated. He can't just reveal his intention or he'll just put his brother in trouble.

"I'm afraid it's impossible Levi, I have something better to attend than listen your pointless threats. People, if you will."

All the devils and guards except Sirzech and Serafall nodded. Jaiden then saluted and left the meeting through the same door which Levi entered through. All the devils then put their eyes on Levi, who was just twirling his pencil on the table.

"It's a real big shame that I have to destroy that pretty face of yours. Come to think of it, why do every bad guys have to be handsome?" Serafall giggles.

"Have some dignity as devil, Serafall. Anyway this flesh is mine. I'll end him slowly." Falbium said.

Sirzech looked closely at Levi, who then began to stood up from his chair and stretched a bit. One of the guards saw this and came to Levi at rapid speed with spears. Unfortunately, Levi dodged and stabbed his head with pencil. He held his head and bashed him to the table, causing the pencil to go even deeper to his brain.

"Nice trick. But It won't work on us devils." Zeoticus said.

"Do you really think I came here unprepared?"

Levi response made everyone confused. Levi then pushed up the round table and threw at the devils present during the meeting. He then went to the door and detonated the bomb (The bomb was actually placed down below the round conference table).

*BOOOOOOOM*

________________________________

LOCATION:- Party Under Court

TIME:- Night

3rd pov:-

Rias still couldn't removed her uneasy feeling. Akeno saw this and came over to her.

"What happened dear? Couldn't impress issei much?" Akeno giggles.

"NO! I mean, not about that." Rias sighed.

"Then what happened?" Akeno looked at her with concern.

"Its just I feel like he's here but hiding in someone identity. Like issei's dream, I wonder if that shadowed figure is him?"

"Rias, it's the girl night. We should enjoy it while it last. Don't let that fool ruin our night." Akeno smiles.

"You talk like Issei." Rias laughs.

Then the rest of the peerages came and joined together. They were talking about something like meeting new people, challenges, royalty, etc. Ravel then came to Rias, who seemed unalarmed by her visit.

"Rias, have you seen that man?"

"Uhm no. Why?" Rias asks.

"Just asking. I mean, I don't know his name so I want to ask him." Ravel sighed.

Suddebly something sparked inside Rias.

"Wait a minute, was that guy......"

"How was he invited in the party?" Rias asks once again, getting the attention of her servants.

"Uhm he held my hand and came in. I don't think it's much of the deal. I guess he is flattered by my beauty." Ravel smiles while boasting about her appearance.

"Oh no no no."

Rias knew what was going to happened. But she was too late.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

Suddenly the whole place collapsed. Many people were evacuating but some were unlucky. Debris were falling after falling, from here and there.

Rias and her servants were fine as they were in a protective barrier along with Ravel. The peerage once again saw the casualties caused by the same man.

"M-Mummy? Please open your eyes! We have cookies to bake. Or......or (sobs) we have to massage m-my dad's legs (sobs). Please wake up! Why aren't you-"

The boy was interrupted by Sona hugging the boy and consoling him. Tsubaki gasped at the mother body and turned away from it. Rias saw sona and came over to her, along with her servants except Asia (stood in her place) whose eye were widen at the sight. Issei knew he couldnt allow her to pray at this moment, otherwise they'd be suspected for all of this.

"Rias......"

"Sona, what is going on?!" Rias asked.

"To be honest, i dont know. Just now i came to see this happening. Who did this?" Sona said.

"I....I saw that man entering the place, but i thought he was just a high class devil." Rias held her down in shame.

"DAMN IT!" Issei screamed as he fist through the wall.

"Ok you and I go and check the meetings, the rest of your peerages should help evacuating the people."

"Ok."

Rias and Sona head over to the meeting but it was blocked by broken debris all over the door.

"How do we open the pathway?" Sona asked.

"I go-" Rias got interrupted by one of The Great Satan, who is a leaders of this clan, Ajuka Beelzebub.

"Damn, one day I'm late for the meeting and this is what happened." He sighed.

"Mrs. Gremory and Mrs. Sitri, may i ask what just happened?"

"Others are trapped in meeting, we need to help them first."

"Alright, i got this."

Ajuka then held up his hand and aimed at the entrance and fired it. After firing a magic spell, it suddenly burst through the debris, only to find all dead guards and devils, surrounded by a protective barrier.

"About time you reached. Rias, quickly call someone to catch the intruder. He's in this very building." Zeoticus said.

Rias nodded and call a particular someone. That particular someone answered the phone and Rias said,

"Issei......."

______________________________

SCENE CHANGED:- BACK TO LEVI

TIME:- NIGHT

3rd pov:-

Levi instantly catched up with Jaiden, who's running for the exit. Upon running to departure, many guards from out of nowhere tried to slow down Levi, but being an expert hitman, Levi has no trouble with going through such obstacles.

Levi aimed at every guards, one by one and fired a perfect shot over their head, leaving them no chance to recover. After finishing up the guards, he then aimed at Jaiden, who was running for his life and shot him to the shoulder. This made Jaiden fell to the ground as he screamed painfully.

"Damn it, Argh! You're making a big mistake young man!"

Levi slowly come over to Jaiden, with his gun aimed at his head.

"You're wrong, i was born to correct the mistake."

Jaiden looked at him desperately and tried to change his mind by offering money.

"L-look whatever someone is paying you, I'll double that! Just leave me alone!"

Levi instantly click the trigger but it couldnt shoot him. He then realized that the magazine got finished by him brutalizing the guards.

*BOOST* X4

Suddenly from out of nowhere, Issei punched Levi to the face which made Levi fled away. Levi stood up with more struggle as he felt the power of Heavenly Dragon. Issei started using the sacred gears to the point where he now has upgraded version or as better, scale boosted gear.

Issei then ran at levi with rapid speed and kick him to the guts, which made levi spat out gulps of saliva. After kicking him, he then jabbed to his right and uppercut him, causing him to go up. While going up, Levi turned around and tried to punch issei on his face but to no avail as issei didnt feel pain. Issei smirked under his mask and punched his chest. This made Levi gasped for air and flew away.

"You made me look pathetic infront of my friends. You made Rias worried. And most importantly, you upset Asia!"

Issei kicked to Levi sideways (he was on the ground), which made him rolled away. Levi once again stood up and ran over to issei, who in reaction punched him back.

"It's over. I win and you lose."

Levi then started laughing slowly which made issei furious. Issei then held him up by holding his neck and glared at him through his mask.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!"

"You are too ignorant."

Levi then pushed him with the help of his boot to the chest and jumped back. Issei realized that there were a bomb (C4) on his chest. Having no time to react,

*BOOOOM*

Issei was hugely affected by the blast and it also equally weaken the chest armor. Levi saw this as an opportunity and went over to issei. He then use his knife and opened up the armor. Levi then began to punched heavily on the chest. Punches after punches, Levi didn't stop or hesitate, until he remembered his objectives.

Levi stood up with a strong struggle and went after Jaiden. Upon reaching the other room, Levi saw Jaiden, who was trying to use his teleportation spell but couldn't do so as if there was restrictions.

"Damn it! No one can restrict my access unless if it's a devils-"

Jaiden suddenly realized who summoned Levi and he turned around to meet face to face with Levi. Jaiden instantly had an expression of terror as he looked at Levi, who was slowly approaching him.

Jaiden immediately went foward and tried to attack Levi with his fist, but as they say, experience always come first. Jaiden's punch was effortlessly caught by Levi, and followed with a knee to the guts. Jaiden immediately kneel down on Levi's knee. Levi then began stabbing countlessly (multiple times) on his head until he was done. He then threw the lifeless body to the ground.

Levi then sat down exhaustly. He couldn't believe that he was alive. Now his objective is done, he need to quickly get out of this mess. As he went to the exit, the door was suddenly opened by Ajuka, who pointed his hand at Levi and attacked his strongest spell. Sadly, time wasn't on Levi's case as he flew straight out of the window. Ajuka went over to The Supreme Court Leader, only to find him dead. He sighed deeply and looked outside the broken window but couldn't find Levi.

"What?!"

Then the rest of Great Satans, Rias's peerage and Sona's peerage came into the scene. Asia saw what happened to Jaiden and gasped. Kiba hugged her and comforted her. Koneko was angry at herself because she couldn't seem to protect someone. Rias's eye were widen at the sight and Akeno looked away. But in Sona case, it was different. She smiled a bit but it wasn't enough to be noticed by anyone. Suddenly she was in bear hug by her sister Serafall, who kinda cried and smile at the same time.

"Oh my little dear sister! I should be thankful that bad man hadn't hurt you. If he did, oh boy I will kill him!"

"It's okay. I'm fine." Sona sighed.

"Tonight is not the time to talk. Let us all take a night. We continue this meeting next time." Sirzech said, which in reply everyone nodded.

Issei weakly came into the scene. Rias, Akeno and Asia saw this and came over him. They were checking whether if he was okay. Issei said that he couldnt almost breath. He then looked over to the body and punched the ground in anger.

"DAMN IT!"

Rias immediately hugged him and held him close to her upper body. She thought that this would calm him. Asia was jealous of her action and huffed away. Meanwhile, Akeno noticed that Tsubaki wasn't present.

"Sona, where is Tsubaki?"

"Oh, she is handling my business." Sona answered.

_______________________________

SCENE CHANGED BACK TO TSUBAKI

TIME:- MIDNIGHT

Tsubaki held Levi by her hand around his neck. Levi fell unconscious after spell from Ajuka which made him fly through the window. Tsubaki blushed having Levi this close to her but nevertheless, she used a teleportation circle and reached to a certain someone house.

.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________

(A/N):- Okay guys, I got so many positive review and support from last chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for going past 3k views! Once again, the support is highly appreciated.

Thank you and stay safe.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.1K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
100K 2.5K 37
you were born in a world of titans and ghouls. a killer you were back then, but after being captured by commander Smith, you became part of the surve...
3.6K 61 8
For multiple offences against the church and the will of the Heavenly Father, a sorcerer was excommunicated at age twelve. His sentence was decided a...