Choices:A korean Story

Af PreciousStone850

Everyone is entitled to their choices. Read as Kim a strong brown lady travels half way around the world to m... Mere

Chapter 1: A Travel Around the World ✈️
Chapter 2: A Job or A Job?
Chapter 3: Friend of a friend
Chapter 5: Abducted
Chapter 6: Plans Failed
Chapter 7: Beach time
Chapter 8: Apprehended
Chapter 9: Interrogation
Chapter 10: Tough decision
Chapter 11: Missing but found
Chapter 12: Family meets Culture
Chapter 13: Getting Semi-Intimate
Chapter 14:Sun's Past
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:Kim Seoun's Past
Chapter 17:Forced feelings
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: Uncovered
Chapter 20: Uncovered 2
Chapter 21: Surprise!!!✨🎈🎉🎊
chapter 22-Christmas Spirit holds secrets pt1
Chapter 23: Getting Fully Intimate 😘❣️💕
Chapter 24: Betrayal or is it?
Chapter 25 Guilt

Chapter 4: Party with aristocrats

140 87 10
Af PreciousStone850

Kim's POV

The next day we got to the cafe by 3pm cause we needed the prepare and make the cafe look great.it ended up looking like a classy party for rich people when doing their event parties,like a book launch or a company launch.
"Check this place out.They had the best interior decorators transform the place"I commended
But Sun was still feeling down from whatever happened yesterday.
"You still haven't told me who you went to meet with or who or what got you looking so down yesterday"I said to her but she gave no reply
"I heard you and Min talking yesterday.I know you're hiding something from me"I confronted her
"And eavesdropping is going to solve the pain I'm going through?"she asked harshly,I felt guilty for eavesdropping on their conversation yesterday though.
"Sun I'm sorry...I didn't mean...?"I tried to apologize but she stopped me
"Just forget it and focus on your work.Don't let your curiosity get you in trouble today."She concluded and walked out on me,my heart turned to stone from the cold reaction she gave me.I didnt understand what I did wrong to get her angry.
7pm,the party started at first as a moderate party,the waitresses were given a long purple gown,the shoes wasn't compulsory cause the gown covered it all.I was one of the waitresses.While the waiters wore white shirts and black ties to go with their outfit.It was an elegant party.
Kim Sang looked handsome in his designer black tux,leaving a little amount of his hair falling down his shoulders.He looked handsome for a pompous rich guy. Min wore a plain Navy blue tux that fits his slim and tall statue only without a tie to go with the outfit while his blonde brother Kim Hyun Joong had his hair straightened which made it more shiny than ever,he wore a fitted ash color tux with and a black bow tie to go with his outfit,which made him look more handsome and fashionable than the rest.
Sun still refused to talk to me through out the night.
"I took my tray and headed to where Min was standing with his brothers to serve them drinks...
"I see you're enjoying yourself"Min said to me and I gave him a smile but his brothers were not too keen to see me.
"Hey foreigner,tonight is my night don't mess it up"Kim sang said sarcastically but i didnt mind,I had to endure it,after all he's my boss.
"Why do you always smell of trouble everywhere you go."Kim Hyun Jong said to me coldly but Min wasn't pleased
"Bro,stop"Min cautioned him but he didnt listen giving me an evil smile.
I left them to continue my duty when Kim Sang went to the podium to speak to everyone.He had a very elegant two step cake in front of him.
"Hello everyone,uhmm... Thank you all for coming,thank the best caterers in the country for making this cake even though I'm a guy cause truly cakes are for girls"He joked boastfully and everyone laughed,he spoke English fluently because apparently all the young people in the party are rich and well educated therefore they understood English.
"I especially I'm having fun,I know the party is getting boring so let's turn this party around!"He exclaimed as the DJ tuned his tools to play a cool party jam music,everyone shouted out of excitement from the song,I even sighted his brothers shouting too.
Some mins later,Kim Hyun Sun approached me with an awkward look I wasn't expecting.He looked different and more humble than before.
"You're pretty hardworking for a rude girl"He tried to sound harsh again,now he's back to his normal pompous self.
"Your hair looks nice straightened"I tried to mock him
"I know"He replied boastfully
"Its a shame it doesn't suit your personality"I mocked him but it didn't work,rich people are really sarcastic.
"I'd like to see what you're made of"He said to my ears.Is he try to hit on me?,I wondered to myself
"If you really give a damn about your brother's birthday you should really be into the party and not me"I challenged him
"Who said i'm into you?,I just thought Americans were flexible"He tried to teased me again and I was not having it.
"I have standards.Excuse me.I have a lot of work on my hands"I said to me leaving him hanging
"Of course you do"He responded cynically
After some minutes a skinny lady bumped into me spilling all the drinks I had on the tray on my body.I didnt know what to do so I apologize but it wasnt working.She screamed on top of her voice making everyone stop dancing,turning their attention towards us.
"What is wrong with you?,my 5million Won dress"She squealed boastfully,I was surprised to hear how much it costs for just a gown.Rich people are really something I wondered.
"I said I'm sorry"I apologized again
"Sorry?,all you have to say is sorry cheap fit"She insulted but I don't mind
"It was my fault I bumped into you"I continued apologizing but it still wasn't working.She took a drink from her male friend and spill it on my face, I heard the people around me saying ohhh.
"Serves you right you ugly duckling"She said,as if that wasn't enough,she was about to slap me when someone held her hand back.I raised up my head to see who it was,behold it was Min.
"Thats enough"He said to her, Kim Sang and Kim Hyun Joong came closer to see what was going on.
"Oppa why are you protecting her she spoilt my expensive dress"The ride lady whined.
"Then go get another dress"He said coldly to her
"She's a filthy black.Her parents should regret giving birth to an ugly duckling"She insulted,I wasnt happy when she mentioned my parents name
"Fuck you!"I exclaimed going towards her to slap her but Min held me back
"Never ever mention my parents name"I said struggling from Min's grip,I accidentally removed his watch and held it but I didnt notice, the lady ran behind her male friend to hide away from me,when I calmed down a little he released me.
"Calm down Kim"Min said to me
I looked at everyone and saw how bizzare they looked at me like a freak.I saw Sun standing beside the manager looking at me from a distance.
"You're all the same"I said and ran out of the party.

Kim Sang's POV

"Thats the kind of drama i havent seen in years"I was so happy to see girls fighting over a small issue

"Do u want me to start another with you little brother?"Min cautioned me, he looked at his wrist trying to go out of the party
"What are you doing?"Kim Hyun Jong was curious
"Do you want to go look for her instead?"Min said harshly to him
"Knock yourself out looking for that foreigner"Kim Hyung Joong replied coldly to him.
Min ignored us and headed out of the party.

Kim Hyun Joong's POV

I wasn't entirely happy seeing the foreigner run off the party like that and i wasn't happy she got emabarassed like that.
"Cousin let's get on with the party"I said to Kim Sang
"Yes Cousin"Kim Sang replied smiling
"Everyone let's dance!"Kim Sang exclaimed and every cheered along with him including me,we continue dancing as the DJ continued the music.

Kim's POV
I kept running with tears dripping down my cheeks.I didn't know where I was running to.Probably i was lost but I didnt care because I was so hurt.I got to the road side and stopped,I sat by the road side not minding the crowd passing by me.I fold my legs up and bent my head in between my legs sobbing.
Suddenly a bike stopped in front of me.
"Hey,ugly duckling"Someone called out to me.I was so angry that I raised up my head to see who was mocking me.
"Min,how did you...how did you know I was here"I asked slowly
"You took my watch,luckily it has a GPS system in it"He said pointing to his watch in my left hand.
"Oh"I said then bent my head and continued crying,I guess he couldn't bear it so he got off his bike and came towards me to pick me up.
"Stop crying"He said to me
"Do you think my color makes me a freak?"I wanted to know so badly
"Of course"He answered,I felt more sad,maybe he noticed it
"That makes you unique"He added,for a second I felt relieved as I stared into his eyes
"I got stranded again"I said slowly trying to crack a joke but he only gave me a smirk instead.
"Come on"He said
I stood up and dust my cloth and went towards his bike.
"Hop on"He said.I hopped on his bike for the first time and it felt safe even though we had no helmet on.I felt guilty for looking rough but I wrapped my hand around his waist anyway.
I didn't know where he was taking me but I wasn't worried. We approached a big mansion.Before we even got to the laser gate.The laser turn off letting us in.I was so psyched to see a technology like this.
"Whoa"I said in awe
"It only opens when the camera captures members of the family's face,the security are only meant for visitor"His body vibrated in a cool way as she said that making me smile.
He stopped the bike in front of the entrance,we hopped down from his bike,though I came down first.
"I'm sorry,I look filthy,I feel so guilty ruining your cloth...I meant...staining"I was finding it hard to say anything from the effect of the gigantic features of the mansion.
"Don't worry about it,clothes are meant to be temporary"He said in a boastful way
"Thats a rich guy tone I'm hearing there"I teased and we both chuckled lightly
He walked up the stairs and i went behind him.
As soon as we got to the door,it opened by itself.I was in awe of such cool tech.The mansion was so beautiful it reminded me 5 star hotels in L.A i couldn't afford sadly.I saw beautiful maids and maservants around the mansion doing their duties.It was magnificent.Being rich is cool.

Lee Min Ho's POV

As soon as we approached the door,the door opened itself and I noticed Kim in awe.
"Your mansion is so amazing"Kim commended
"Gets even the richest vistors,every time"A lady said from the stairs across us,She wore a white designer lace blouse and skirt.
"Ah...Kim Seoun...meet Kim.Something came up and she needs a makeover"I said to her
"Is this the lady Kim Hyun Joong always told me about?"Kim Seoun teased
"You...you know Kim Hyun Joong?"Kim was surprised I guess
"Of course I do.He's my brother"Kim Seoun respond
"What?"Kim couldn't believe it and I couldn't help but smile at her reaction
"I was just on my way to my cousin's party.I'm glad you brought her.I was looking for an excuse not to make it in time to the party"Kim Seoun lamented
"You always have a reason to avoid the family's events"I said to her

She came down the stairs and took kim upstairs.

I had gone to change my tux,it was the same color and design as the one I wore before,thats the beauty of being rich.I waited for them at the same place where I left them, waiting for them to come down the stairs.After 30mins of waiting,suddenly I heard my cousin's voice.
"She's ready"Kim Seoun exclaimed from the stairs.I looked up and saw Kim instead standing on the stairs looking beautiful like the reflections on the ocean at night.Kim wore a peach color sequin gown and had a small sequin purse,she did a light makeup that made her beauty more visible,her hair fell down her shoulder exposing the length of her hair and a low heel that made her walk brilliantly,yes brilliantly down the stairs.I went over and took her hands helping her down the last step.
"You look different"I didnt know what to say
"I'd take that as a compliment.Thanks"I guess she understood that that was my way of compliment.
"Your tux looks more shiny"Kim complimented
"That's the beauty of being rich,I get to have a spare to everything I own"I said to her smiling.
"If not for my brother,i.wasn't going to attend the party.But she has given me a reason to"Kim Seoun said as we headed outside.I had no choice but to go with them in the car and leave my bike behind.
We got back to the party and as we entered,everyone's attention was diverted towards us.They were surprised to the see Kim looking this beautiful.
"God I'm scared"Kim said
"No need to be.Min will take care of you.I'll go meet my brother now"Kim Seoun said leaving I and Kim hanging.I saw Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Sang staring at us from a distance.
I brought out my arm, she took it gracefully.She walked down the dance floor and waltz the awkwardness away.
"See,even a freak can be beautiful"I said to Kim
"Thanks to your sister"Kim repomded
"Don't I get a thanks too?"I teased her
"Hehe,thanks Mr.Nice guy"She teased back but it made me smile broadly
An hour later,Kim wanted to leave so we took the car we brought to the party.The driver stopped in front of her house.She wanted to leave the car but she stopped,
"Oh I forgot,your watch."Kim said bringing the watch out of the purse
"Keep it,so I can find you anytime you get stranded again"I said to Kim touching her hand,it felt awkward even for Kim,she withdrew her hand from the grip.
"Tell Kim Seoun I said i'm grateful for the makeover,tell her i'm going to return it tomorrow"She said
"Why?,and how are you going to locate the mansion.You're new here"Thats was my way of saying i'm concerned and there was no need for her to do that.
"I have a good recall,its only going to take me an 1hr and 30mins to walk down to your mansion."Kim defended
"You can just call me to come pick you up"I wondered
"Its funny cause I don't have a phone.That's why i wanna work hard to get an English phone,they're pretty expensive than the country's phones"She ranted
"Then I'll get you a new one"I said to her but she wasn't pleased
"Thanks but I wanna earn it myself"Kim said to me and went out of the car
"Thanks for tonight"she said to me
" Thank you for making my night splendid"I said to her as she closed the car door and headed to her home's entrance.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

859 63 43
The threat grows bigger and stronger by the day as the Mother of all witches finally decides to come out and play. Klaus has to decide between keepin...
44.1K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?
262 53 125
A Woman makes so many sacrifices on a daily basis for her spouse, her children, family, and friends, which often goes unnoticed and unappreciated. A...
1K 9 36
She needed to be saved, he wanted someone to rescue.