Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

2.3K 78 10
By Julam_ie

***Shawn's POV***.

"Can anyone explain what's going on here? Shawn, I thought you are at a meeting? How then did you run out of nowhere and more shockingly you carried Emily as if you knew her."

Aaliyah questioned while we waited for the doctor in the reception.

"Baby I think this is not the place and time to talk about this. Come on, Emily is in there unconscious."

"Yeah she is unconscious but she is being attended to so if we must talk about this it is now and right here"

"But...."

"Shut the fuck up Michael! And will you start talking or not Mister!" She asked, looking directly at me with confusion and anger.

"I don't know her, I just felt like helping her when I saw from a distance that she isn't well"

"But there were so many guys in there so why you? you practically pushed everyone away from her before carrying her. It was more like you didn't want anyone to touch her other than you"

"I just acted on instincts.I didn't want history to repeat itself."

"And what does that mean? What are you talking about?"

"Have you forgotten so soon what happened last year at the city's Park? Have you forgotten that a young girl who looked younger than your friend was neglected when she fainted and lost her life because they delayed in taking her to the hospital?"

I could see that she was trying to recall but of course she wouldn't because nothing of that sort happened. I just made it up to save my dear life from her numerous questions.

"I don't remember that. When did that happen?"

"I told you last year."

"But I don't recall that, and I get to hear everything that happens here. So why don't I remember"

"Baby I do remember, earlier last year, that happened. That poor girl died when she could have been saved." Mike confirmed playing along with what I said.

She looked at us with a suspicious expression but it seemed like she believed my story.

"Look here both of you. If I ever find out that you lied to me I will crush your balls, cut your dicks off and feed them to the wolves."

"Whoosh! that will hurt. That's deadly." I said holding my dear little friend in a way to protect it from a dangerous lady called Aaliyah.

"I think I should get going. There is a meeting going on and I should be there, not here."

I said as an excuse to escape from this lady. Also I didn't want Emily to see me when she wakes up.

"Man, I'm coming with you. Got to pick up a few things up from Nikolai's. See you later babe." Mike said moving to place a peck on her lips but she turned away faking to be annoyed.

"See you later Aaliyah." I called out earning the middle finger from her.

I shook my head making my way out of the hospital.I took my keys from Mike which made him look at me in confusion.

"What?" He didn't reply but kept looking at me.

"Oh! you need a ride to Nikolai's house."

"Duh! isn't that obvious? I left my car at the church."

"Why don't I take you to the church so you can get it. How will you get home from there without your car?"

"I will have someone bring it over."

"Okay so to Niko's it is."

We settled into my car and took off in the direction of Mike's brother's house.

"Why didn't you let me tell Aaliyah the truth?"

"What! You wanted her to know that you have feelings for her friend?. She will cut your dick because she knows that, before you became a priest you were a womanizer. And she wouldn't allow you near her ever again."

"Why is that? It's only Emily that can decide whether to allow me close to her or not."

"I know, but Aaliyah wouldn't be able to help herself to be a mother bear. That young girl has suffered a lot. She is naive and vulnerable hence Aaliyah will give everything to protect her from men, especially you."

"I get you man, and I appreciate her caring for her but she should be allowed to make her own decisions."

"And I thought she did. You told me that she said she doesn't want to see you near her right?"

"Right, but what if I can prove to her that I want her and only her?"

"Shawn, I can feel what you are feeling and I know you have fallen deeply in love with her even though you will not admit it but I will advise you to keep your distance. Emily is fragile and she is now recovering after five long years of locking up her feelings, anymore heartbreaks right now will cause her to recoil into her shell."

"What can I do? I feel so restless."

"Just give her space, time will tell the rest. If she likes you, she will come around."

"But I doubt she likes me. All the encounters I have had with her have been disastrous."

"Be Strong man, Emily is a strong woman and if she likes you, she wouldn't take into account your past encounters. All she needs right now is to deal with the betrayal from her family and the pain they caused her."

"What did they do?"

"Her family is full of demons. How on earth could they treat their own daughter this way?"

"Mike I'm confused, what did they do to her?"

"Emily, was the lady Martin was going to marry."

"Oh shit! oh shit. No! No! this can't be. No this is impossible." I proclaimed in total denial

"What is it Shawn, are you okay?

I carefully parked the car by the side of the road, unable to keep all these emotions within me.

"Buddy talk to me, why are you behaving this way?"

"I have totally fuck up Bro."

"I don't get you."

"A young lady came into the church sometime ago broken and wretched. She came to make a confession and she told me how her parents supported her sister to marry her fiancé and all. The shocking reason she came to the church was that she was feeling ashamed of sleeping with a married man on the night of her friend's masquerade party. But it really didn't occur to me that it was Emily. You know how the confession box looks like: I couldn't see her face but could see the rest of her body.

"Emily? sleep with a married man? I don't think so. She will never do that."

"You are right she wouldn't. I can bet with my life how righteous she is."

"What are you saying? how can you go from Emily confessing that she slept with a married man to betting with your life that she didn't."

"That is be-be-because I-I-I a-am that-that man"

"What! you already screwed her?"

"I didn't know it was her, we had masks on.She was the lady I left the party with.Believe me man"

"Does she know that you are the one?"

"I don't know. What if she knows?. what if that's the reason she hates me?. Oh no, I think I have lost her for good because during her confessions she said all sought of bad things against the man she slept with."

"You are indeed fucked up. Let's just hope she doesn't remember, then you can have another chance with her."

***Emily's POV***

Ahhh! my head hurts.

"Emmy! you awake?"

I heard a voice but I couldn't see anyone. All I could see was darkness. I forced my eyes open, slowly adjusting to the wild sunlight in the room.

Oh God! who drew those curtains up?

"Where am I?" I asked realizing that I wasn't in my hotel room.

"Emmy you are at the hospital. You fainted at the church during rehearsal." I kept quiet as memories of us being at the church flooded my brain.

"I am so sorry Ally. This meant a lot to you and I ruined it."

"No, don't say that. You didn't ruin anything. It's not like it's even the real day. I am glad you are alright. But why didn't you tell me?.You know I will support you anytime any day."

"I wanted to but I was ashamed. How can I tell you that I slept with a man who is probably married and that I am pregnant with his child. What would you think of me? You know how such stuff is highly frowned upon here."

"I get you and I understand you but I'm hurt that you think that way of me. Come on Emily, I am your friend and I have been since we were kids. you should know I will be the last to judge you. How perfect am I to even judge someone?"

"I am sorry Ally. The fear and anxiety got the best of me."

"It's okay I forgive you, but what are you going to do about this baby?"

"I am going to have it. I know it's going to be difficult but I want to keep it. It's my mistake not his."

"You are right about one thing. It was your mistake. But when it comes to difficulties you are wrong because you have got a whole lot of people who love you and will support you. Edna, Mike and I being the first."

"Now take a rest, I'ma go out and get you something to eat."

"Thank you baby." I said cleaning the tears with the back of my palm overwhelmed by Aaliyah's caring words

***Mike's POV***

"Thanks man" I said alighting from Shawn's car when he parked at my brother's house

"You are welcome,'' he answered, starting his car.

"Wait Bro, you look tired please go home and get some rest. I know you don't have any meeting like you made Aaliyah believe so please get some rest."

"I have heard you. But I doubt if I will be able to sleep knowing that Emily is lying in that hospital helpless."

"She is not helpless. She has a whole lot of professionals attending to her. She will be alright. Don't stress yourself over this, besides I will update you on everything."

"Thanks man. I'm grateful

I bade him goodbye watching him spade off. I was highly worried about him because within a few minutes, his appearance had changed. He looked pale and tired like someone who is about to pass out. I just hope he doesn't run his car into a bush. On the other hand I was also worried about Emily, I was just hoping she doesn't find out the truth about Shawn.That will be a disaster. That girl has suffered so much and I don't want that repeating itself. When I first started to date Aaliyah,we chanced upon a question during our truth or dare games and it was about marriage and commitment. I asked her whether she would want to commit to me one day but she answered in the negative telling me all that her friend went through as a reason why she wouldn't marry me. But lucky me, after two years of dating, I was able to prove myself worthy of her. I know Shawn is a good man but he will surely hurt her so I am not going to guarantee this relationship. To be honest I have seen a change in Shawn. His eyes lights up at the mention of her name. Look how he was worried when she blackout. Is it possible that?... no no no that's not possible. My friend is not capable of loving anyone. He is a chronic womanizer and a party man so I was shocked to the bones when he was ordained as a priest.

"Uncle Mickey! you came!" my six year old niece, Thalia exclaimed running to me immediately I opened their front door.

"Of course I did. I promised you that I will."

"Did you bring what I asked for?

"Hmm, well I did buy it but it's in my car."

"Then let's go get it"

"I'm sorry Thalia, I left my car somewhere but don't worry, I have asked my driver to bring it."

"Okay!" She murmured beneath her breath walking away sadly.

"Oh, don't be sad, beautiful. It will be here before you say jack"

"Ja..!"

"No I don't mean that"

"But you said it will be here before I say ja..."

"Don't say it baby. You will get it in a short while. Now tell me, where is your dad?"

"He is in the study with Nunah."

"Your Nanny?"

She nodded before running off in the direction of the kitchen

What is Nikolai doing with the nanny in his study? I wondered, making my way slowly and quietly to his study.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
1.8M 45.2K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
56.8K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
492K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...