Midnight Angels: The War

Autorstwa SinisterSnow

[COMPLETE] "Welcome to the war." [Team Alpha: Second Generation Part 2] Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special #1
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special #2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Special #3
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Special #4
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Special Scenarios
NOTE

Chapter 48

4.3K 242 171
Autorstwa SinisterSnow

'The Omega'

"What do you want? Hot or cold?" Tumingin si Zia kay Reed dahil sa tanong nito.

"You.."
Sagot ni Zia at saglit na tumigil dahil nahulog 'yung dala niya. "..what do you want?" Dagdag niya. Reed gritted his teeth and wanted to curse for even thinking about what she said first.

"Ikaw—can you finish your sentences quickly?"
Inis niyang tanong at natawa lang si Zia sa kanya. Reed ended up ordering a hot coffee and a hot choco bago sila pumunta sa gilid. And as expected of UHT, everyone was staring at them as they made their way to their seats.

Hindi naman bago na pinagtitinginan sila dahil sila 'yung Midnight Angels pero ngayong bumalik na si Zia mula sa mga Hunters, her aura is completely different from before kaya mas maraming tumitingin sa kanya, as if they want to see what's beyond Zia's image.

"Why did you drag me here anyway?"
Mahinahong tanong ni Reed kay Zia. Zia beamed at him.

"I just want to catch up with my soulmate. Is there something wrong with that?"
Pasimple niyang tanong. Reed huffed and crossed his arms as he rested his back on the chair.

"You know, the way you talk right now, napagkakamalan ka nang playgirl. You're too sweet."
Diretsong sabi ni Reed sa kanya pero may ngiti ring nakapaskil sa labi nito. He admits, he liked seeing this side of her too. Zia huffed too. "Why? You don't like it?" Zia asked. Napaubo si Reed at sandaling nag-iwas ng tingin.

"Blu won't like it."
Reed said. Nangalumbaba si Zia gamit ang kanang kamay at tsaka bumuntong-hininga.

"He never gets jealous."
Zia said with a pout at dahil dito ay mahinang natawa si Reed.

"So, you're doing all these lovey-dovey things just to make him jealous?"
Natatawang tanong ni Reed. He finds it childish but at the same time unbelievable for someone like Zia to do and say things just to make Dimitri Blu Van Saint jealous.

In times like this, they haven't thought much about their own feelings because they're too preoccupied with the war and then here's Zia, acting all cute just to make Blu jealous.

"I just want to see his jealous face because we vanish. Ahh, I won't be able to see him for ten years."
Zia said with a whine as she played with the pendant of her necklace. Tumingin lang si Reed sa kanya. In his mind, he questioned how it's so easy for Zia to say things like that.

How it's so easy for her to mention about her vanishing without even feeling sad about it and how easy it is for her to act so care-free.

And then he felt it. The bond between them made him feel what she actually feels.

Acceptance.

Tanggap na ni Zia ang mangyayari sa kanya. Handa na siya kaya ngayon, hinahanda na niya 'yung mga nakapaligid sa kanya. She acts so carefree because that's who she is now. Nothing bothers her anymore, except for Blu not acting jealous of course.

But aside from that, Zia isn't worried about the war. Reed knew that she Zia handle Uno.

The war became a small part of what Zia is now. The part she's most concerned of is how her family will cope up with the vanishing. She's more worried of the aftermath of the war than the war itself.

Reed wanted to frown but for Zia, he smiled.

"Isn't it weird that you did all of this for the war and now the war means nothing to you anymore?"
Tanong ni Reed. Zia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Once you get too powerful, everything gets boring."
Pasimple niyang sagot. Goosebumps ran into Reed's body after hearing it and he just remembered what Zia is capable of.

"When you vanish, I'll take care of DinDin. I promise."
Agad na sabi ni Reed kaya tumingin naman si Zia sa kanya.

"Really? What about Archer?"
Tanong ni Zia. "Nandiyan si Celise. He'll manage." Sagot ni Reed habang nakatingin ng diretso sa mga mata ni Zia.

"Atlas will be under Sir Wolfie's pack after the war. Ash and Azura will probably solve their own problems. Audin and I will be fine. Shinshi and Wilder will be fine too. Archer will be working under Sir Milo's company so don't worry about him. Xy will probably marry Dolly after the war. Lucas can also live in Carthus if he wants to and I'm pretty sure Van Saint will be alright."
Sunod-sunod na sabi ni Reed.

Zia looked at him as if she was so impressed with what Reed had said.

"See? Wala kang dapat ipag-alala. We'll be fine."
Nakangiting sabi ni Reed sa kanya. Ngumiti narin si Zia pero nawala ang ngiti niya nung makitang bigla nalungkot ang mga mata ni Reed.

"Although it's obvious that we can't live without you, literally speaking."
Saglit na kumunot ang noo ni Zia sa sinabi ni Reed. Reed huffed and ruffled his hair.

"Archer needs you for his assurance. Audin needs you, no reason at all. He just needs you. Everyone in the team needs you, and so do I."
Reed moved back a bit when their orders arrived but remained his eye contact with Zia.

"Hey, I need my cousin too you know."
Singit ni Celise sa usapan nila at kinurot pa ang pisngi ni Zia bago siya umalis dahil alam niyang seryoso ang pinag-uusapan ng dalawa. Tumingin ng malalim si Zia kay Reed at tsaka kinuha ang kamay nito at hinawakan.

Reed's cold hands went warm under her touch.

"So, this is the reason why you constantly ask for my hugs?"
Zia asked. Tumango si Reed bilang sagot.

Reed asking for her embrace wasn't just because of pure fondness. Ever since he left his kingdom, Reed's body has been covered in eternal coldness. When he was at his Kingdom, he was covered with fire and heat kaya nung umalis siya, lamig ang inabot ng katawan niya.

With Zia's embrace, he felt warm again. So, he needed it. He needed her.

Zia let out a small smile and looked at him.

"Reed, hindi ka lang sa akin nakakaramdam ng ganito. You feel warm taking care of Audin. You feel warm talking to Archer. You feel warm hanging out with Shinshi and Atlas, even though they're literally warm."
Mahinang natawa si Reed sa huling sinabi nito.

"It's the team, Reed. The team is your warmth." Nakangiting sabi ni Zia.

Realization struck him. She was right. Every moment with the team, Reed felt the warmth he needed kaya nga nagtagal siya sa team. All this time, he was thinking that it was just her when in fact, it was the team as well.

Hindi mawala ang ngiti sa labi ni Reed kaya ginulo na ni Zia ang buhok niya.

"That's my azure dragon."
Nakangiting sabi ni Zia pero nawala na naman ang ngiti ni Reed.

"About that.."
Paninimula niya pero itinaas lang ni Zia ang kamay niya at dun lang nalaman ni Reed na gumawa pala si Zia ng blue shield para sa kanilang dalawa.

"Watch your words, honey. Uno will hear you."
Zia said after creating the blue shield. Napasapo nalang si Reed sa mukha at humingi ng tawad.

"Don't push yourself. Shifting into a dragon is hard, but you'll get there."
Pasimpleng sabi ni Zia sa kanya at tsaka na inalis ang blue shield dahil naalala niyang hindi niya pala dapat palaging ginagamit ang mga kakayahan niya.

"You changed so much."
Reed muttered. "Good or bad?" Tipid na tanong ni Zia.

"Both. I like it."
Reed answered with a wink.

"Well, I like your change too, Mr. Reed. Sino ba namang mag-aakalang magiging ama ka na pala ni Audin. It's so weird thinking that the first time you met, you kidnapped him."
Natatawang sabi ni Zia kaya tumawa narin si Reed. And because he's Reed, he doesn't always laugh so those around him in the café looked at him.

The girls swooned at him and squealed.

"Gosh, ang hot niya kapag tumatawa."
"He's hotter when he's taking care of the baby boy."
"Daddy Reed. My gosh, I'm so thirsty."

Pumula ang tenga ni Reed sa hiya at tinakpan nalang ang mukha niya habang natatawa namang nakatingin si Zia sa kanya.

"Zia? Xy is looking for you. Anong sasabihin ko?"
Tanong ni Celise habang naglalapag ng dalawang box ng inorder nilang drinks. Tumingin naman si Zia kay Reed. "Tell him we're on a date." Reed sneakily said.

"This is a date?"
Tanong ni Zia.

"Yes, sweetheart. This is a date."
Sagot ni Reed kaya naningkit naman ang mga mata ni Zia at tsaka inilapat ang mukha niya rito pala bumulong.

"Will Blu get jealous if I say that?"
Bulong niya kay Reed na narinig naman ni Celise. Tumango kaagad si Reed kaya tumingin na si Zia sa pinsan niya.

"Tell him I'm on a date with Reed."
Nakangiting sagot ni Zia. Mahinang natawa si Celise at tumango sabay turo ng isang cup ng cold coffee with vanilla. "In return, please give this to Archer." Ani Celise at umalis na.

Napabuntong-hininga nalang si Reed.

"It seems like everyone is in a relationship and I'm stuck with a noisy kid."

✥✥

"Hindi na bagay sa 'yo ang pangalan mo." Audin said out of the blue. Wilder raised his brows at him.

"The fuc—"
Wilder immediately stopped, knowing that Reed will probably smash his head into the wall if he curses in front of Audin again. "Anong pinagsasabi mo?" Tanong ni Wilder sa kanya.

"Wala ka kay Zia. Ang hina mo, bobong virgin."
Napanganga si Wilder sa sinabi ni Audin kaya hindi na nagtaka 'yung team kung bakit naghahabulan na naman 'yung dalawa sa training site.

"Audin, that was a triple kill. Tinawag mo na siyang bobo, tinawag mo pa siyang virgin at sinabi mo pa 'yung dapat ay sekreto na."
Mahinahong sabi ni Atlas kahit nag-eenjoy siya sa inis na inis na mukha ni Wilder habang hinahabol si Audin kahit hindi niya naman ito magawang hulihin.

"Speaking of Zia, where is she?"
Tanong ni Archer habang tumitingin-tingin sa paligid.

"Blu, nasan si Zia?"
Saglit na tumigil sina Blu at Lucas sa pagd-decipher ng code na binigay ni Xy sa kanila at tsaka tumingin sa team. They've been so caught up with the code na hindi na nila napansin ang paligid. "Sorry, we got caught up. Umalis ba siya?" Tanong ni Blu.

"Malamang umalis kaya nga hinahanap. Love makes you stupid, huh?"
Sumbat ni Lucas sa kanya. Blu side-eyed him.

"Ahh, kaya pala ang talino mo kasi wala ka nun."
Napasinghap kaagad sina Shinshi sa sinabi ni Blu at humagalpak naman ng tawa sina Archer nung marinig ito.

"Van Saint! I will fucking break your face!"
Sigaw ni Lucas at nag-akto nang hahampasin si Blu pero dumating si Xy sa harap nila. "'Yung code, tapos na?" Tipid niyang tanong sa dalawa.

"Hindi pa."
Agad na sagot ni Lucas at hinampas si Blu na tinawanan lang siya. "Xy, si Zia?" Tanong ni Atlas sa kanya. Kinuha ni Xy ang cellphone niya at maya-maya'y napabuntong-hininga nalang at tsaka tumingin sa team.

"She's on a date with Reed."
Sagot niya kaya saglit na natigilan 'yung dalawa na nagd-decipher ng code at tsaka nagkatinginan habang nakatingin naman ang lahat kay Xy.

"'Wag niyo akong tingnan. Hindi ko rin alam kung anong tumatakbo sa isip ng kapatid ko. Ewan ko ba kung anong tinuro sa kanya ng mga Hunter."
Stressed na sabi ni Xy at sinapo ang mukha.

"Ha? Kanina pa pala wala si Reed? Kaya pala walang pumipigil sa bibig nitong tiyanak na 'to."
Ani Wilder at akmang hahampasin ang pwet ni Audin pero nawala na ito sa harap niya at naghanap nalang ng ibang pagkakaabalahan.

Bumalik narin si Wilder sa tabi ni Shinshi na nasa resting area na at nakapikit at parang masama ang pakiramdam.

"There you go again, dumb Van Saint. Hindi ka na naman umiimik kahit may kasama na 'yung iba."
Lucas said, looking at Blu. Blu just huffed.

"Kung maiinis ako tuwing may kasama siyang iba, baka pati paglapit niya sa 'yo, pinagbawalan ko na."
Ani Blu at ibinaba ang ballpen na hawak niya. Lucas just continued looking at him.

"And I'm not really that worried when she's with Reed. I'm worried the most when she's with you."
Dagdag ni Blu at tiningnan narin si Lucas. Saglit na natigilan si Lucas at parang malalim ang iniisip. Lucas wanted to talk some sense into him but decided to joke about it instead.

Agad siyang ngumiti at ginulo ang buhok niya.

"Sabagay, lumalamang din kasi ako sa 'yo pagdating sa kagwapuhan."
Lucas said and winked. It was Audin's turn to be disgusted even though he was just eavesdropping to their conversation.

"Ang daming feeling pogi rito. Number one na si bobong Wilder. Feeling hot, bobo naman."
Wilder and Lucas just hissed at him but Audin couldn't care less.

"Isa pang 'bobo', DinDin at salad ang kakainin mo mamaya."
Agad na nanginig si Audin nung marinig niya ang boses ni Reed sa likuran niya. Napatingin narin ang lahat sa gawi nila at nakita sina Reed at Zia na kakapasok lang sa training site.

"We bought drinks!"
Masiglahing sabi ni Zia at pinakita ang pinamili nila.

Nilapag niya ito sa mesa at binigay kay Archer ang pinabibigay ni Celise. Zia grabbed two more drinks at tsaka lumapit kina Lucas at Blu sabay bigay ng cold coffee sa kanila. "How's your date?" Lucas asked, trying to piss off Blu.

Agad namang dumating si Reed sa tabi ni Zia at inakbayan ito.

"A date with your soulmate is the best, right?"
Angat-labing tanong nito. Lucas flinched and angrily looked at the arms wrapping around Zia. Mahina lang natawa si Blu at tumango habang umiinom tsaka tumingin sa code.

Zia looked at him. She sighed and walked away. Pag-alis ni Zia ay dun na hinampas nina Reed at Audin si Blu.

"Bobo ka talaga, bobo!"
Sigaw ni Audin.

"Ewan ko ba kung paano ka natitiis ni Zia."
May halong inis na sabi ni Reed habang hinihila na si Audin palayo. "And you're eating salad tonight!" Sabi ni Reed kay Audin na parang narealize lang ang sinabi niya kay Blu. Lucas just moved the codes away at hinayaan silang bugbugin si Blu. 

Zia was about to exit the training site nang matigilan siya at tumingin sa gawi nina Shinshi. She closed her eyes and felt the air.

"Atlas?"
Mahina niyang tawag rito. Agad namang tumingin si Atlas sa kanya na nasa kabilang parte ng training site. "Bakit?" Tanong niya.

Saglit ring tumigil sina Reed at tiningnan si Zia. She ushered Atlas to come closer at sabay nilang tiningnan si Shinshi. Atlas suddenly covered his mouth and his nose and moved away.

"Teka—hoy, anong problema mo?"
Naguguluhang tanong ni Ash sa kanya.

"Wilder, lumayo ka muna kay Shinshi."
Mahinahong utos ni Zia at nilapitan sila. Naguguluhan namang nakatingin si Wilder sa kanya. "I can't do that right now. She's sick." Ani Wilder.

"That's exactly my point."
Kalmadong sagot nito. Parang naintindihan kaagad nina Xy ang nangyayari kaya dahan-dahan nilang hinila si Wilder palayo habang pumantay naman si Zia kay Shinshi na nasa sofa.

"Shin, everyone in your family is an Alpha. Even Ate Isha is an alpha female."
Paninimula ni Zia at tiningnan si Shinshi na nakapikit lang at pinagpapawisan. Wilder's eyes widened, knowing exactly what was going on.

"How come you're an Omega?"
Tanong ni Zia habang may luha nang tumutulo sa nakapikit na mata ni Shinshi. Her whole body was shaking. "Z-Zizi.." Her voice was weak. Zia iced her own right hand before touching Shinshi's arm.

"Kuya, can you call Tito Wolfie?"
Walang-lingong tanong ni Zia. "Already did." Agad na sagot ni Xy. Tumango na si Zia at tsaka tumingin kay Wilder na nakatayo sa tabi nina Ash.

"She'll be fine. Just a fever. Kailangan niya munang magpahinga kaya magpahinga narin kayo. Cancel all trainings and rest. Now, now. Go~"
Zia pushed everyone out of the training site habang humabol pa ng tingin si Wilder kay Shinshi na nandun lang sa sofa.

A few minutes later, Wolfie and Isha arrived. Pinalabas na ni Zia si Shinshi at dinala na ito nina Wolfie sa bahay nila. Tumingin lang ang team habang pinapasok nina Isha si Shinshi sa kites.

"She'll be fine, right?"
Tanong ni Audin at tsaka tumingala kay Zia na tumango bilang sagot. Zia then looked at Wilder at tsaka nilapitan ito.

"I really can't do anything for her when this happens because in the first place, I'm not a wolf."
Diretsong sabi ni Wilder habang nakapamulsa sa jacket niya.

"Wolf or not, she picked you. Kailangan niya lang ng kunting pahinga. If she calms down, you can visit her."
Mahinahong sabi ni Zia at nagcling na sa braso ni Wilder tsaka pinagpahinga ang ulo niya sa braso nito. Wilder also rested his cheeks on Zia's head and they watched the car drive away.

"I know what you're doing. Solving all problems so that if you go, wala na kaming p-problemahin."
Mahinang sabi ni Wilder sa kanya. Hindi sumagot si Zia dahil tama naman ang sinabi into.

"We'll be fine."
Halos pabulong na sabi ni Wilder. Zia just nuzzled close to him.

"We'll just miss your hugs and smile. But we'll be fine. So, don't stress out."
Wilder was one of the last persons to actually accept Zia's fated vanishing but after a while, he realized that there's nothing they could do about it but accept it.

Kumalas na si Zia nung tinawag ni Xy si Wilder dahil may sasabihin raw siya rito. The rest of the team went to the dorm at naiwan si Blu na nakatingin kay Zia.

Zia scoffed and looked away.

"Tomorrow, I'll go on a date with Kuya Ash. Or maybe to the movies with Lucas. I'm sure it's fine with you, right? Or maybe I won't visit since you don't even care."
Zia sulked. Crossing her arms and looking away. Mahinang natawa si Blu at tsaka hinila siya papunta sa greenhouse.

"Galit ako sa 'yo."
Zia pointed out.

"I know, baby. But you're cute when you're mad so it's fine."
Natatawang sabi ni Blu sa kanya nung makarating sila sa greenhouse.

"Is this your payback to me dahil wala akong sinabi tungkol sa fake na engagement niyo ni Kharis? Hey, I was jealous too!"
Zia openly expressed her feelings kaya sinapo na ni Blu ang mukha para itago ang pamumula ng pisngi niya habang nakatingin lang si Zia sa kanya.

With her golden robe on, pouty lips and annoyed glare, she just looked like a lost and angry kitten.

"First, you reject me. Then you don't react when I leave marks on your body and you don't get jealous. Maybe you really don't love me?"
Blu chuckled at her cute remarks at hinawakan na ang magkabilang pisngi ni Zia tsaka hinalik-halikan ito.

"I am so jealous that I want to lock you in my room so that I can have you all to myself."
Blu said, squishing Zia's cheeks for fun as he left kisses on her lips and nose.

"I'm just respecting what Lucas asked. He's still trying to move on from everything so he asked me to take it slow when he's around. That's why I can only kiss you and hug you and mark you when he's not around."
Blu said, slowly trailing his kisses down her jaw. Zia smirked.

"If you're so considerate about Luca, date him instead."
Natatawang sabi ni Zia kaya agad na tumingin si Blu sa kanya. He had this cute but surprised and confused face on na mas nagpatawa kay Zia.

"Alright~ you're forgiven."
She said but he continued kissing her.

"And stop calling everyone sweet names. I don't like it."
Blu hissed, making an annoyed look before kissing her neck. "Stop going on dates with anyone. Only go with me." Blu said and he looked at her. Zia just realized that Blu's annoyed look was one look that suited him best.

"I was only holding back. Ayokong itali ka sa akin dahil alam kong ayaw mo nun. But seeing you with other guys and hearing you call them whatever you like, I don't like it. You are mine."
He said and then bit her neck but not too much for it to bleed. Zia giggled and gently pushed his face away.

"And now you want to do it when I'm not asking you?"
Natatawang tanong ni Zia sa kanya. Blu had a confused puppy face on na mas lalong nagpatawa kay Zia. "I'm just kissing you." Blu reasoned out.

"But walls in UHT are thin, Van Saint. What they'll see here, they'll report to Kuya Xy."
Natatawang sabi ni Zia sa kanya at parang may naalala bigla si Blu. "Oo nga pala. He asked me to come to the alpha mansion. Mamaya after dinner. What is he up to?" Seryosong tanong ni Blu.

Zia bit her lower lip and chuckled.

"Hmm, are you ready to face my family, Van Saint?"
Tanong ni Zia sa kanya.

"Of course."
Walang pag-aalinlangang sagot ni Blu.

"Even the son of Zeus? King Jun? The great hybrid2?"
Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Zia. Blu gulped but his expression remained unfazed. "Yes." Mariin niyang sagot. Napangiti nalang si Zia.

"Well, good luck. You know I won't be there."
Ani Zia at pinaglaruan na ang buhok ni Blu.

"Hey, kaya mo bang maghintay ng sampung taon?"
Pasimpleng tanong ni Zia umupo na sa lumang upuan na nandun. Blu picked a flower and laid it on the table. "It's just ten years, Zia." Blu softly said and sat on the opposite chair.

"Just ten years? Hmm, what if you find someone prettier than me? Or more fragrant than me?"
Zia teased. He huffed and flicked his tongue at hinila ang upuan ni Zia palapit sa kanya.

"You think I only like you because you're pretty and you smell nice?"
Natatawang tanong ni Blu. She just looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Zia, even if you're not the princess, even if you only have one hand and one leg. Even if you don't smell or taste like strawberries and even if you can't see or can't hear, I will still love you. You're my Zia."
He said in a low but soothing voice.

"Really? You'll wait for me?"
She asked. He leaned in, held her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead before nuzzling near her cheeks.

"For you, no matter how long, I'll wait. That's a promise."

❅ Snow ❅

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 46.1K 74
A postwar fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, and no one understands him the way Draco Malfoy does. One apologetic letter written by Draco will ch...
4.9K 139 12
Roses. The symbol of love, beauty, and elegance. But what about the thorns? What do the thorns represent on such a beautiful flower? Adversity. Sa...
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.2K 54 5
Spending his days trying to get Ladybug and Cat Noirs miraculous was what Paris' villain Hawkmoth did as his only wish was to bring her back. But wh...