60 days with love [On Hold]

By Angeltakamura

" The course of True love never was smooth " Meet (y/n) , a 19 year old clover. She's particularly a fan of J... More

Copyright
60 days with love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

51 4 4
By Angeltakamura

Episode 5 - Pairs

"sometimes it's not the heart but the mind that plays
games "

April 22,2022

Author's pov :

You were going to go out with Jackson. He had someone he wanted you to meet. "Who is it? " you remember asking him but all he replied was "it's a secret " . You decided to wear a black shirt with a denim shorts and white shoes . It was getting quite hot since summer was approaching. You carried a small bag and carried your purse and

Your phone buzzed, you went and took your phone from the table and unlocked it. It was a message from Jackson. "I've reached "it read. That was quite fast you thought to yourself as you quickly typed a reply ,"Okay, will be down there in five minutes". You quickly typed and send him the reply. You kept the phone inside your denim pocket and took your keys. Your parents had gone out for some work today so you were alone at home.
Before you went out you took a look at your outfit and it seemed okay. You quickly went out after locking the door. You made your way down and noticed him standing outside his car as usual. He wore a light blue shirt with white T-shirt inside and black pants . He looked like he was straight out of a manga.
He gave you a warm smile as you made your way towards him. "Good morning " you greeted him as you approached him. "Good morning " he replied as he opened the door for you. You were never going to get enough of him. You remember reading online that Jackson was a 200% boyfriend material after seeing a new side of him on the show. He was shy around girls but maybe he got comfortable around you or so you thought.

You sat and buckled your seatbelt. He got in and gave you a bouquet of tulips. They were very pretty, "awww thank you do much " you said as you accepted the flowers.

After driving for sometime you reached a cafe . "They might be already there. Let's go in " he said as he parked the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. "They? " you asked you unbuckled your seat. "Yeah, the persons I am going to introduce you to " he said as he got off and closed the door. He came towards your side and opened the door for you. You thanked him and got down. "They? Wasn't it only one person? " you said in surprise. "Well... You'll know when we meet them. Let's go " he said giving you a small smile. You were more nervous now. You nodded your head and you both made your way towards the cafe. You'd be lying if you said that you weren't nervous, you were really nervous of meeting those "unknown people ".

As you entered the cafe, he went towards the counter and asked something. The waiter pointed upwards and he thanked him. "Let's go up. They're waiting upside " he said as he looked ar you. You nodded your head and made your way . You stopped in your tracks as you noticed who were sitting there. They gave you a warm smile, you felt like you were out of breath. "(Y/n)? " Jackson asked as he looked at you, bringing you out of your daze. "Em " you said as you made your way towards the table. Jackson helped you settle down, you sat opposite of the boy with a cute face. You couldn't believe that you were having lunch with the TFBOYS. "What took you so long, we were sooooo hungry" Roy said as Jackson sat down. "There was quite a traffic on the way here " he said as he settled down. "You must be (y/n). I'm Junkai you can call me Karry. It's nice to finally meet you " Karry said as he gave a small smile and wave. "I'm Wang Yuan you can call me Roy or Yuan " the sitting infront of you said with a warm smile. "Hello, I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you too " you said in response with a warm smile.

You were quite nervous around them in the beginning but you slowly became more comfortable. The nervousness that you had before, they had melted it and you were more relaxed infront of them. "So... You have watched the show? " you asked as you took a sip of the vanilla milkshake that Jackson had ordered for you. "Of course. We don't miss any episodes. Right ?" He replied and looked at Karry as if confirming it. "Yeap" he replied smiling. "And now were going to be a part of the show " Roy said giving a beaming smile. He had a wonderful smile. "Sister-in-law so can I ask you a question? " Roy asked looking at you. You chocked on the shake after hearing the words "sister-in-law "from him. "Are you okay? Here " Jackson said as he gently rubbed your back and gave you a tissue. "I'm alright and Thank you" you said as you regained your composure. "Sister in law? " you asked as you looked at him. "Yeap, we're in-lawss now that you're with our brother here "he replied with a warm smile.

You were blushing. "So I was curious as to why you became a fan our of brother here? " he asked you as he made a hand gesture towards Jackson. "Um..." You said but were cut off by Roy again, "Don't tell me that its because he's handsome okay. Because I'm more handsome " he said with a mischevious smile. He was like a little child - cute. "Well, to be honest his music was something that gave me hope when I was at my lowest point and maybe slowly after after that I grew to like him more. He became a role model for me - a person that I really admire and look out to him. His determination and his dedication became something that helped me overcome things. And before I knew it I was already in the fandom, supporting him in everything he does and looking out for him " you said. "Awww sister-in-law I'm jealoussss " Roy said in a playful tone. You continued talking with them,you became more comfortable with them ,Karry was like an ideal older brother for you and Roy would make such a good friend.

"Let's go somewhere after this what do you think?" Karry asked as he took a final sip of his coffee. "That sounds good,what do you think (y/n)?" Jackson asked as he looked at you." Em, that's fine with me " you said looking at him. "Where will we be going? " Jackson asked as he looked at Karry. "I've got a good place we can go to and have fun " Roy said giving a big smile. "Let's gooo" Roy said as he got up. You all followed him. "I'm driving. Keys pleaseeee" he said as held his hands towards Jackson, he looked like an adorable puppy. "Here, but be careful ",he said as he took out the key from his pocket and gave it to him. "Don't worry, I'll drive safely " he said as he got in the driver's seat. You and Qian Xi sat at the back, "Today you both can enjoy. Today I'll be your chauffeur " Roy said looking at the both of you and gave a bright smile. "Hey.... Do you have any idea where we're going? " you asked as you lightly poked Jackson on his arm. "Eh.?" He asked as he looked at you confused. " I was just asking if you knew where we were going "
"Ah, no idea " he answered you.

Qian Xi's pov :

The place he wanted to go to today was a water park. I should have known I remember Roy saying that he wanted to visit the new waterpark together to relax sometime. As we got down the car and made our way towards the park, it was huge. "uwu" a heard a small voice say, I looked beside me, it was (y/n). She looked like a kid who was given candy, she seemed really excited about it. "sister-in-law, have you ever been to a water park? " Roy asked as he came back with the ticket. "Ah....this is my first time " she said a little shyly. "Mine too " Roy said in excitement. "Let's enjoy to the max todayyyy " Roy said in a bright smile. "Yesssss to the max" (y/n) replied with the same enthusiastic energy. These two were like long lost siblings to be more exact long lost twins. It was nice seeing a new side of (y/n), I was happy to see her enjoying the day.

We changed our clothes, surprisingly Roy had bought spare clothes for all of us. Roy and (y/n) decided to ride the slide. I decided to sit down for a while first. As I sat down, I recalled the words (y/n) had said in the cafe ,the reason why she became a fan of mine and it made me really happy. I was touched by what she had said because maybe it was the first time that I had inspired someone. I heard laughing and looked up to see (y/n) sitting on the floor laughing. My lips curved into a smile, her laugh was contagious. I looked at to what she was laughing and noticed Roy feeling embarrassed. "He slipped and ended up riding the water slide. He was screaming half-way" Karry said as he came and sat down next to me. I could have imagine how he could have screamed because when he was scared the scream would be very different, a little funny too. I chuckled a little.
Roy came out of the pool and walked towards (y/n), her eyes grew wider. He was holding a water gun. "I'm sorryyyy" (y/n) half screamed as she got up and started running . Those two were like little kids running around. It was like we were into pairs, me and kaikai and (y/n) and Yuan.

"You want to join? " Karry said as he handed me a water gun. "No why would I? " I said as I laughed at him until a splash of cold water hit my face. I looked at the direction and it was Roy. Karry was laughing besides me, "Roy you're so dead " Karry said in between laughs. (Y/n) was still sitting down, when she was trying to avoid him, he hit me. "This is war" I said as I gripped the water gun and made my way towards him. "Sorryyyy" Roy half screamed as he ran but it was too late, I ran after him 

Author's pov :

"Here " a voice said as you sat down on the chair for a moment. It was Karry giving you a towel, you thanked him for that. "Are you enjoying today? " he asked as he looked at you. "Yeap " you answered as you wrapped yourself up in that towel. "I'm glad you are. Honestly I wanted to thank you " he said as he sat on another chair next to you. "Thank me? Why? " you asked curiously. "Well, after Qian Xi joined the programme, he seemed more lively. His schedules would sometimes be too tight that he would overwork himself at time. I've noticed that he has started to relax more and express himself better " he said with a little smile. You didn't know that was the case, you knew that he was someone who would work very hard but not up to the point of exhaustion. You didn't know how to answer to that. "Say, sister-in-law,can I ask you something? " he said, maybe to keep the conversation going. "Sure " you said looking at him a little worried of what he would he asking. "Do you like our Qian Xi? Like not as an idol-fan kind of like but as a man to woman kind of like " he asked. You looked at him surprised, you didn't think he would ask you such a question.

"I haven't thought about him that way " you replied, it was not the complete truth because you didn't know if you liked him that way,sure he did make your heart beat at times but you weren't just sure. "I see " he said, he sounded a little disappointed. "Why are you asking tough " you asked looking at him. "Well, it's nothing. I was just curious he said. You didn't actually know what being in love meant because you were alien to such things. His question did get to you,your mind and heart were telling two different things about these feelings."Can I ask you something too? " you asked looking at him. "Sure" he replied. "How can you confirm things because sometimes your heart and mind tells you completely different things" you said as you looked at him. He looked like he was thinking and gave a small smile." You know, sometimes the heart knows what it wants even if you're a little confused. Sometimes it's not the heart but the mind that plays the games with you. You just have to listen to that tiny voice that comes from inside " he said as he stood up and made his way towards Roy and Jackson in the pool.

Qian Xi's pov :

After that water fight, we decides to grab something to eat as we made our way back to the dorm. I was done getting changed and I stepped outside, as I looked around I saw (y/n) coming out, she was wearing an over sized shirt with shorts. She looked cute. "Done staring at (y/n)? " A voice said from behind, i jumped . I turned back to see A Roy trying to hold back his laughter. I flushed at the comment, "Was I really staring? " I asked myself. "What happened? " (y/n) asked as she came closer, "It's just that Qian Xi wa-" before he could finish KaiKai covered his mouth. "It's nothing. He just remembered something silly. Don't mind him " he said as he continued covering his mouth. (Y/n) looked a little confused. "Oh you guys can go ahead. Me and Roy has some work to do.Right Roy?" Kaikai said as he helped Roy get up. "Yeah, we have. It was really nice meeting you sister-in-law. I hope we get to see each other soon again ." Roy said with a big smile. "It was the same here. I hope we meet each other again soon ",(y/n) replied with a smile. "We'll go ahead then. Byeee" both of them said as they went first.

"Should we go back? " I asked as I looked at (y/n). She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts and got a little startled. "Ah... Yes yes " she replied quickly. Her reactions reminded me of my new kitten Li. She was really adorable. I had a small smile as we made our way towards the car. I helped her get in and got in the driver's seat. I checked my phone and it was 2 pm already, a little too late for lunch ,"Do you want to have a quick bite somewhere? " I asked as I looked at (y/n). She smiled and nodded her head. I thought that we'd go to the McDonald's and get something lite to have but to my disappointment, it was closed when we reached there.

"Do you want to try going somewhere new? I've got a place in mind " (y/n) asked as she tapped on my shoulder. "Ah... Sure, where to ?",I replied as I looked at her. She gave me the directions and we reached a small eatery , "yes, we're here. You can park the car there" she said pointing towards an empty parking slot. After parking the car, we got down and made our way towards the shop. As we entered the eatery, the environment felt really warm and nice . The interior was simple yet had a vintage Twist. "Have you ever been here? " she asked as she made her way towards an empty table. "I haven't " I answered as I followed her. The table was next to a window from which one could see the back garden. "I see. That's good then. This place sells the best kind of noodles." She said with a bright smile. *cute*.
"Ah I see " I replied as I took a look at the menu, I was confused as to what to order. "(Y/n),what do you recommend?"I asked as I looked at her.
"Hmmm...You should try the Yaki-udon, it's really really good. It's a favourite of mine " ,she said ,her eyes sparkled as she mentioned it. I believe she really liked the food here.

"Wait here, I'll go and make an order and come " she said as she got up and made her way towards the counter. I looked at her interaction and she seemed to be quite a regular here, she was very comfortable . She turned back and made her way back. "You're a regular here? " I asked as she sat down. "Ah yeah, I come here when ever I feel out of place. It gives such a good vibe" she said smiling. "And do you think Roy and Kai gege will like noodles? " she asked looking at me. "Of course. They like anything that's eatable " I said, she gave a all chuckle in response. We talked for a while and our order came. The Yaki-udon looked really good. (Y/n) had ordered Shio ramen,"this is a new addition to menu so I wanted to try " she had said. As she said the noodles were really delicious, I would definitely come back again here for sometime. Before I knew it, I had finished it, it was a reward to the mouth.

"It was delicious as always " she said as she dabbed her mouth with a tissue. "It was really good. Maybe I'll come here again. Thank you for introducing me to such a nice place" I replied. She looked really happy with it. We got out and made our way towards the counter, I was taking out my wallet from my pocket when she stopped me,"I paid already, this one is on me " she said smiling. "And here is for Roy and Kai gege " she said as she handed me the packed food. "And this us for gege. Thank you for your hard work" she sad as she gave the other packed one to the camera man. We were done with the shooting for today after we finished eating. She was a really sweet girl after all. She always knew how to surprise me. The camera man thanked her. We made our way out and I was going to go get the car when she stopped me, "My house is just around the corner so I'll just walk from here " she said as she stopped outside the eatery. "Are you sure? I'll walk yo- " I was cut off by her, "Nono it's alright. Its been a while since I walked around this neighbourhood so it's fine. " she said in a firm voice. Something in me was a little disappointed when she said she'd walk home by herself. "Okay, text me when you reach home okay?? " I said looking at her, waiting for a confirmation. "Hai"she said with a bright smile. "Alright. Good" I replied.

"Wait here " I said as I quickly made my way towards the car. I opened the back seat and took out the bouquet along with a small paper bag . I kept the packed Yaki-udon in the front seat and made my way towards her. "Here, don't forget the flowers and here is a little something I got for you when I went out for my shoot " I sais as gave her the bouquet and the packet. "Thank you so much " she replied with a small smile as she took the things from me. She had a really nice smile."So I'll see you soon . Take care of yourself till then " she said with a small smile and waved her hands. "Em, bye bye" I said as I waved at her. She gave a small smile and made her way down the street, after a while she made a turn and I could no longer see her. I slowly made my way towards the car. I was kinda excited to see her again. Maybe I had grown fond of her during the shooting.

Time skip ~

After taking a quick shower, I went though my phone and took a look at today's photos. I liked one particular picture, it was of the four of us, KaiKai had taken it from my phone. I decided to post it on weibo.
"Sometimes its good to be kids again. "- the caption read. I did had a lot fun today, I got time to relax myself. These days the shooting schedule had a little change and we would shoot till early morning.

--------------------------------------------------
Firstly, I apologise for the late update 🙇🏻‍♀️. I will try to update was regularly as possible.

And Thank you all for your love and support to thus new book <3. Really grateful and I hope you all will continue to support this book. Thank you <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
345K 15K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
665K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
503K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...