Last Try

By jensooffs

The neighbours Jennie and Jisoo are stuck in an elevator for hours. By the time they are rescued, their relat... More

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12* 🔞
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24* 🔞
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*37.5* 🔞
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42* 🔞
*43*
*44* 🔞
*44.5*
*45*
*46*
*47* 🔞
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*57.1*
*58*
*59*
**60**
**62**
**63**
**64** 🔞
**65**
**66**
**67** 🔞
**68**
**69**
**70**
**71**
**72**

**61** 🔞

7.5K 218 143
By jensooffs

If it wasn't for their air conditioner Jennie is sure she would have been boiled into a puddle. With the summer comes the heat and her soft baby skin can not take it. Without sun cream her skin suffers from burning easily.

While Lia was on a school trip, she decided to go out with Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung. They met up in their usual pub. Seokjin walked over to them and laid four beers and chicken wings on their table before he moved to serve another table.

"Cold beer is perfect during hot weather." Jisoo exclaimed, sipping on her bottle.

"And chicken wings are even better. I could eat them everyday." Lisa tried to grab one but Jisoo stopped her.

"Wait, the ones on the left are for Jennie because they are not spicy." Jisoo intervened, pointing to the ones Lisa could take.

"But they taste better when they are spicy." Lisa claimed and went for the other one.

"It makes my face bloat." Jennie shuddered.

Unlike their usual conversations it was more silent and Jennie and Jisoo could tell there was something wrong with the other pair. Chaeyoung hasn't even looked at them yet.

"So. Are we going to the beach after this?" Jennie tapped on the table rhythmically with her fingers, trying to ease the tension.

Lisa almost choked on her chicken while Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"What's up?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, nudging Lisa's knee with her foot.

"You see..." Lisa gazed at Chaeyoung for support.

"Don't be mad please." The Australian cleared her throat, avoiding their eyes.

"Why would we be?" Jennie narrowed her eyes on the two.

"We can't go to the beach with you today." Lisa admitted.

"That's it?" Jennie chuckled. They made a big deal over nothing. "Then tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is bad too..." Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

"Why? What are you doing today and tomorrow?" A frown crossed Jennie's face. Why did it sound like they were breaking up with them?

"We are going camping.... with another couple." Lisa blurted out, huffing a deep sigh since she finally told them. A big weight was taken from her shoulders.

Jisoo's mouth gaped speechlessly. Meanwhile Jennie clenched her jaw and fists.

"Who is it?" The brunette demanded to know, the treachery in her eyes was evident.

"You don't know them. We met them in our Pilates course and then it just happened." Chaeyoung clarified.

*****

"It just happened." Jennie mocked when they reached home after that severe betrayal. Of course they politely bid goodbye but their insides were burning. "Nothing just happens! You let it happen!" She groaned into the cushion of her couch.

"Hey, baby." Jisoo cooed, snaking an arm around her shoulder and pressing her to her chest. "It's okay. Who cares if they have another couple? We can still have fun alone." She changed the TV channel and opened a calming nature documentary for starters. It soothes Jennie's nerves.

The younger lifted her head and nuzzled against Jisoo's chest. "We could but you always fall asleep when I ask you to watch Money Heist with me."

Jisoo lips pressed together in guilt. She didn't quite enjoy that show. The concept was interesting but it bored her easily.

"We can go to the beach without them." The raven brought her hand to Jennie's head and rubbed her scalp, knowing she enjoys that. Jennie could only purr before she responded to her proposal.

"Really? You don't like the sun. You don't like playing in the water. And you can't swim." She argued.

"I like you and I like doing anything with you." Jisoo shrugged, planting a kiss on her temple.

That was enough to relax Jennie for the time being. She couldn't keep sulking around because the giants ditched them. Otherwise that would be too pathetic and miserable.

*****

"The water is meh." Jennie groaned, using her hand to cover her eyes from the sun.

"Do tell me what's wrong with the water." Jisoo chuckled letting her body float in the ocean near the sand. They didn't go too far, the water reached their thighs.

"It's not doing anything but mock me!" Jennie punched it angrily, making the water splash in her face. "Did you see that!? I hate water!" She slapped it this time drawing her arms further away from her body.

"Jen--"

"Let's go somewhere else. You know what? Let's go the Arctic Zone." Jennie grabbed Jisoo's arm and dragged her out of the ocean in a hurry.

"What?!" Jisoo scanned Jennie's face to see if she was joking but there was only determination and anger in her eyes.

"There are way too many couples here. It's so sickening. I feel sick. And why are they always standing as a group? Are they that attached to other couples? Disgusting. I'm sure there are no couples in the Arctic Zone. Maybe we should move there." Jennie full on ranted, switching to English the more heated she became while pushing Jisoo into her car.

Normally Jisoo would argue with Jennie. Try to calm her down. But she just allowed her to pull her along and start the engine. Why? Because if she is honest, Jennie ranting with the sexiest accent Jisoo has ever heard while also wearing a tight black bikini is very damn hot.

"Can you roll your eyes again?" Jisoo blurted out unapologetically. It might be a weird request but she is not shying away from begging for it even.

Jennie turned her face to Jisoo as they stopped at a red light. "Excuse me?" She still had a mad expression and arched a brow.

"You are so hot." She fanned herself with her hands.

With that Jisoo however managed to elicit the opposite of what she had in mind from Jennie. Because the brunette's nose scrunched up as she giggled.

"Seriously? Roll my eyes? Weirdo." Her adorable gummy smile took over her lips. Yeah from hot to soft that quick.

Jisoo's lips tugged into a smile of her own. She reached over and cupped her left cheek. "You are so heated. I'm sure I could think of a way to ease your tension."

Jennie jerked at the touch. She bit her inner lip. Seemingly contemplating whether she would rather go to the Arctic Zone or allow Jisoo to take care of her right now.

"Drive over." Jisoo's voice cut her out of her thoughts as if she could read her mental dispute.

"What-"

The elder placed her hand on top of Jennie's and made her turn around to an empty side street. The goosebumps crawled up Jennie's skin as she parked.

"Jisoo... Not here... We can't." The brunette warned, yet her tone was so sultry that Jisoo knew she doesn't mean it one bit.

"There is no one around." Jisoo's hand wandered towards Jennie's naked and wet thighs.

"Even so. Someone could see us." She frowned and knitted her eyebrows together like she was trying to show that she was against it.

"No one will see if you don't move." She said teasingly, the smirk in her face indicated she was really going to do it here.

"But-"

"I'm just going to get you off quickly. That's it." Her cold fingers danced on her inner thighs. The sensation and anticipation sent shivers down her spine.

Jennie pouted helplessly, knowing she couldn't turn the other down. Not when the desire below her belly was unbearable.

"Baby." The elder leaned towards Jennie's head and put her ear lob between her teeth, lightly grazing it. The ocean water made her taste saltier.

"Ugh..." Jennie groaned, her frown deepened. "Fine but hurry up. We don't have time all day." She rolled her eyes as she sank into her seat, not moving like Jisoo told her.

She could feel that Jisoo's breath hitched whereas her entire hand suddenly palmed her womanhood. She did tell her to hurry but this was unexpected. So unexpected she felt herself become warmer down there. The bottom of her bikini must be sticking tightly against her folds.

"I love it when you boss me around..." Jisoo sighed, teasing her clothed clit by lightly tracing it.

"Then touch me properly." Jennie bucked her hips to get more friction but Jisoo pulled away. "Hey! Quick! Remember-"

Suddenly a hand slipped into her bikini, instantly going for her swollen entrance.

"Jisoo!" She threw her head back.

"Shhh." The elder smiled, tilting her head to press her lips against Jennie's.

She brushed and flicked her clit with her thumb, earning little moans that she suppressed by kissing her until they had to part to catch air.

"I-I'm going to-"

"Go ahead." Jisoo husked into her ear and thrusted with her two fingers knuckle deep. Her walls clenched around her fingers.

The wave of pleasure crashed over Jennie, leaving her as a whimpering mess while Jisoo kept stimulating her. She closed her eyes and uttered incoherent words.

"Better?" Jisoo pulled her hand out and cleaned her sensitive spot carefully with a tissue. She would rather use her mouth but Jennie looked very relaxed and she didn't want to ruin that.

"Mhm..." Was the only response she received and that also twenty seconds after she asked the question.

"My baby." Jisoo wrapped her arms around Jennie's hips and pulled her on her lap. "You good?"

Jennie nodded, snuggling on Jisoo's shoulder. Her nose brushed against her cold skin. The dumpling being one to require a lot of affection and that's exactly what Jisoo intends to give her whenever she can.

"See? We don't have to move to the Arctic. We are fine."

Jennie's eyes popped wide open, she drew back her head and remembered the reason she was angry in the first place.

Jisoo, realising what she just did placed a hand on Jennie's cheek and tried to cradle her head but the younger wasn't having it. She threw a tantrum.

"Jisoo. We are going to the Arctic now. We will built a huge igloo and live there forevermore." She described animatedly, huffing air through her nose angrily.

"Baby-"

"Now!"

"But-"

"Nowwww!"

"Jennie!" She slapped her cheeks lightly on both sides to snap her out of it. "How about we find another couple rather than moving to the end of nowhere where we live in an ice cube with polar bears?"

Jennie crinkled her nose. "Hm.... We could try? But if it doesn't work we are moving to the Arctic. All right?"

"All right." Jisoo gave in, kissing her cheeks.

*****

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon are a no go because they already have Sana and Dahyun. What about Seulgi and Joohyun?" Jennie wrote names on a list in the booth of a coffee shop.

"I don't know. They probably have less time than the others because they have Yeji. I love her obviously a lot but she keeps them pretty busy. It's better to find a couple without a child." Jisoo reasoned.

"Jisoo I have a child." Jennie reminded her ironically in case she has forgotten.

"Yeah but Lia is different. As long as you don't force her to eat green vegetables she does anything you tell her." Jisoo shrugged off.

They pondered longer for names but no one seemed to meet Jennie's requirements and standard. The raven excused herself to use the bathroom and when she returned she was shocked to see what she catched Jennie doing.

"Jennie Kim!" Jisoo snatched the phone away from her ear. "What are you doing? Huh?"

"N-Nothing." Jennie lowered her head, drinking her iced coffee through the straw.

"Really? Because," Jisoo checked the caller list to confirm her suspicions. "It looks like you were calling Chaelisa."

"I-I was just wondering... what they were doing.... and whether they are having more fun than us with their new best friends..." The brunette admitted ashamed.

"You have more dignity than that." Jisoo put her wife's phone in her pocket so she wouldn't call them again.

Jennie gazed at Jisoo desperately.

"No Jennie. I won't return your phone until tomorrow. Come on stand up. We have to move on." She pulled her arm and dragged her to the self-service buffet. "You see that cute couple over there?"

Jennie's eyes subtly went to Jisoo's right and witnessed one man and a woman with interlaced fingers. They appeared close enough to their age.

"Let's befriend them."

They strutted to them in a chill way. However to everyone it most likely seemed like they couldn't walk properly due to their stiff and nervous postures.

"Hey you two." Jisoo said bluntly. Jennie's gut feeling told her this won't go well. Hopefully her wife won't embarrass them. After all it's too late to run away.

"Us?" They turned around from the buffet and glanced at Jisoo.

"Yes you two. You hurt my eyes." Jisoo acted offended.

"What? How?" They tensed up, thinking they are in for unreasonable complaints.

"With your beauty." Jisoo answered, making them look weirdly. "I'm going to need your names and phone numbers for insurance purposes." She spoke her pick up line so clearly and seriously it made Jennie embarrassedly hide her face in her palms.

Sure Jisoo acted her part like a great actress but that was so corny. Jennie might die from embarrassment. Especially when the couple walked a away freaked out.

"Maybe they don't have phones." Jisoo told Jennie with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Jisoo!" Jennie whined. "Please, I'm begging you, don't ever use pick up lines on anyone other than me."

"Oh. Sorry. It won't happen again." Jisoo wrongfully assumed Jennie was jealous when she just wanted to avoid such a catastrophy from happening again.

"Let me talk to the next couple." Jennie stated, searching for a qualified target. Her eyes landed on two women in front of the donuts. She couldn't tell if they were friends or a couple but it was worth a shot.

"Hi." Jennie started the conversation as they made their way to them. The pair wasn't looking at them yet. They had to make it more obvious that they were talking to them.

"Those pink donuts are great but the blue ones in the back taste the best." Jennie said smoothly since the pair was looking at donuts to choose from. If it's donuts Jennie knows everything about them.

"Oh?" One of them finally met their eyes. "Really?"

"Yes. I used to fund this shop so I know there are two bakers who use different methods. I prefer the blue donuts because the butter was added at the end, meaning the flour had a chance to completely hydrate with the water and milk." Jennie stated and to her surprise the woman with short blonde hair picked up two blue donuts and put them on their tray.

"I'm Jennie and this is Jisoo." The brunette was too happy about the fact that the woman took her advice.

"Amber and Krystal." She pointed to the girl with long blue hair next to her.

"Well, it was nice to meet you. Have a good day." Jennie stated, taking Jisoo's hand to walk away. The elder was confused, why would Jennie leave when it went well. But the younger just smiled to signal Jisoo to be patient.

"Hold on."

Jennie smirked in victory as Amber called them back.

"We were about to head to a club, and the more the merrier right? Wanna join us?" She offered.

"Yes!" Jennie cleared her throat quickly, she sounded too enthusiastic. She had to play it cool. "I mean let me check if we have any appointments first." She took out her phone and pretended to open her notes. "Seems like we have a few hours before I have an important meeting." She lied to impress them.

Taehyung did most of the work in their firm so he managed to give her much more free time than before. She also took a break from defending clients herself since that's too much work along with being a CEO.

"Great." Amber said and gave each of them a donut and put another in her mouth as they walked to the exit.

"Wait," Jisoo called, trailing behind them. "The checkout is the other way."

Amber grinned, not stopping in her tracks. Jisoo threw Jennie an alarmed look, telling her telepathically that she had a bad feeling about these two.

Jennie shook her head, the owner might have their bank info like they have her own. She wasn't alarmed at all. People who like donuts can only be decent people.

"Over here." Amber called them to the street. They finished the donuts on the short walk.

"Oh we came with our car." Jennie told her because it seemed like they were going to their vehicle.

"This is more fun." Amber stopped in front of two motorcycles. Krystal smirked and hopped on hers.

"I'm not going on that killer machine!" Jisoo whisper shouted into Jennie's ear while Krystal and Amber made themselves comfortable on their respective motorcycle.

"Please Chu. Do you not want a new best friend couple?" Jennie gave her a pleading look and tugged on her arm. "Pleaseeee~ I love you." She added cheekily while kissing her cheek.

Jisoo sighed and nodded, making Jennie smile widely. The two walked to each of them. Jisoo behind Krystal, Jennie behind Amber.

"What about helmets?" Jisoo questioned as she wrapped her arm loosely around Krystal's waist.

"Don't need those." The smirking woman responded, starting the engine.

"Wait what-- Ah!" Jisoo squealed as she drove extremely fast right of the beat. Her hold on the other tightened so much she thought she could choke her. She managed to tilt her head while the air hit her furiously to see her wife have a grin on her face.

What is happening? Jennie, who is scared of everything is enjoying the ride? The same Jennie who takes safety very seriously? No, this is not normal. She must be in a state similar like after a break up. More reckless and less bothered. Like you want to prove your ex that your life is perfect without them.

At an alleyway behind a club they parked their motorcycles. Jisoo rushed over to Jennie and grabbed her arm to pull her to the side.

"Can we go home after all? I'm worried you will get wasted if we go into that club right now." Jisoo spoke concerned. It was usually the other way around, so this felt weird.

"Geez Chu, loosen up a bit!" Jennie hit her shoulder playfully. "Let's have fun, shall we?" She intertwined their arms and followed the other couple.

*****

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!"

"Woooooh!"

Jisoo watched skeptically as her wife just finished sipping a minute on a straw connected to a beer barrel while being held upside down.

"That was amazing girl!" Amber gave her a high five. Jennie reciprocated the touch but was clearly wobbly on her feet.

"Hey! The others want to play cards in the VIP room! Join us!?" Krystal shouted over the music to Jennie.

The brunette grinned, dashing towards Jisoo. She was so dizzy that she crashed into her torso.

"Jennie." Jisoo steadied her hips and brought her lips to her ear to whisper. "You look terrible. Let's call it a day."

"I'm perfect!" Jennie raised her head, pulling Jisoo to the other room. "Babe come on! Let's play with our new friends!"

There was no room to argue, Jennie was done for. Jisoo gulped when they entered the room. Only strange looking people were inside. Mostly muscular men and women with tons of tattoos and piercings.

"Oh my god! That's a teddy bear!" Jennie ran to a man who stood shirtless in front of the table. She poked the big tattoo on his belly. "A teddy bear! It's so cute!"

Jisoo immediately ran to her wife and roughly pulled her away. "Sorry!" She told the man who was glaring at Jennie and pulled out a knife from his pocket. Oh shit!

"I'm so sorry! She is drunk! It's not cute at all! It doesn't look like a teddy bear! It looks like a terrifying grizzly bear! I swear!" The raven pushed Jennie behind her body and apologized to the man over and over again.

"What are you saying babe? It's a baby bear! Ugh so cute! I wanna caress-"

"Jendeuk please shut up." Jisoo turned around and covered her mouth with her palm.

The man stood up and walked over to them with a scowl on his face and knife in his hand.

"Please don't-"

Jisoo couldn't even beg for mercy as he walked past them to cut open a new box of cards. "Who are they?"

"Our new pals." Krystal came and threw her arms around each of their shoulders. "Be nice to them."

Jisoo swallowed as Amber made them sit at the table full of terrifying thugs. Meanwhile Jennie grinned from ear to ear as if she was an innocent puppy living in a fool's paradise.

Amber gave out the cards and told them they were playing poker. Jennie immediately used all her chips, earning gasps from everyone.

"Do you know how much money that is?" The man from before frowned.

"I'm super rich!" Jennie said nonchalantly. Their eyes went wide.

Jisoo mentally slapped herself. Good job Jennie. Tell all those strangers you have a lot of money. It definitely won't change anything.

"Do you two work-"

"I'm a CEO and Jisoo is a hacker!" She answered way too eagerly and too fast.

"Hm......" The man had a mischievous smirk and glanced at Amber to which Amber nodded.

This exchange made Jisoo stand up and pull Jennie with her.

"Well we had a nice day but we still have a meeting to attend so see you maybe again!" Jisoo spit out and quickly walked to the door but Krystal blocked their way with a sly smile.

"Don't you want to go with us to a friend first?" Krystal asked with crossed arms, looking at Jennie.

"Sure! More friends!" She said giddily, begging Jisoo for a few more minutes with them.

"But-" Jisoo tried to say no but everyone pushed her along until they were in their black Van.

The bad feeling Jisoo had spread to her stomach. She squeezed Jennie's hand with a scared expression. The brunette gave her confused puppy eyes and simply pecked her nose.

Agh! Even though this whole situation sucks, damn is Jennie the most adorable creature Jisoo knows.

The car halted in front of a bank.

"So our best friend Jisoo. Can you hack that building and turn off the cameras and alarm system?" Amber questioned, sitting across from them in the vehicle.

"Why? Do you want to rob the bank?" Jisoo asked. She is never going to hear the end of this from Lisa. One day without them and they turn into criminals.

"No, we are just going to borrow some money from our friend the bank. We will return it soon." Amber snickered.

Jisoo knew exactly they will never return it.

"You can do that right babe?" Jennie slurred, resting her head on Jisoo's shoulder. She smelled intoxicating like strawberries mixed with bitter beer.

"Baby they want to rob the bank..." She whispered in her ear.

"They said they are giving it back." Jennie yawned, nestling herself in the skin of Jisoo's neck. That's when she noticed that Jisoo was shaking. It kind of sobered her up. "Babe? You okay?"

Jisoo shook her head. "I want us to go home."

"So? Can you do it or not?" The man spoke more impatiently and aimed his knife at Jisoo's torso. She flinched and scooted backwards.

"Hey!" His action urged Jennie to stand up and glare at him before she snatched the knife away effortlessly. "Fucking press a knife against her again and you will find this one in your throat!" She clenched on it with her fingers, sheer anger rushing through her blood.

He raised his eyebrows. "Didn't you want to help us?"

"That was before you threatened my wife." Jennie scowled and scooted towards the door.

"Jennie he was just joking." Amber put a hand on her back to stop her from opening that door. "We are friends."

"No we are not." She grabbed Jisoo's arm and left them. "I'm over finding a couple. From now on we are independent women." The younger hiccuped while walking along the sidewalk with her wife. It was cold and dark.

"Thank you." Jisoo sighed relieved and wrapped one arm around Jennie's waist to side hug her.

Just when they thought it couldn't get worse Jennie unknowingly walked on a grate with her heel and fell down. The heel was stuck in one of the small holes. Perfect. Just perfect.

"Shit Jennie, are you okay?" Jisoo didn't realize what was happening before it was too late either. She kneeled down and made Jennie sit up.

"No, everything is moving..." Jennie said through gritted teeth, her knee was scraped and there was no way she could keep walking. Her ankle hurt like crazy.

Suddenly a truck drove past them, splashing dirty water in Jennie's face. "Fuck you water! You do nothing but spite me!" The brunette wanted to lunge forward and wrestle with that puddle but the pain in her leg stopped her from moving. She yelped and shut her eyes tightly to stop the tears.

Jisoo engulfed Jennie in a tight hug and pecked her forehead. "Let's sit on the pavement, I'm going to call a cab." She exclaimed, helping Jennie to move to the edge.

She pulled her close to herself and kissed the side of her face repeatedly. Her wife was not pain tolerant so she kept talking to her and hugged her until the cab arrived.

Jisoo carried Jennie the remaining way to their apartment on her back and dropped her on their bed. Thereafter she went to the bathroom and retrieved a first aid kit.

She rinsed Jennie's wound, earning tiny complains and yelps. She locked their lips to distract her while she quickly applied antibiotic cream on it before she covered it with a bandage.

"There, much better." She pressed her lips against the injury for six seconds before she pulled herself on her legs to hug Jennie again. "Sleep?"

"Can you cuddle me the whole night?" Jennie pouted.

Jisoo nodded, helping Jennie to remove her clothes and put on comfortable pyjamas, afterwards doing the same for herself.

Jennie crawled into Jisoo's arms and settled in there while Jisoo clapped to turn the lights off.

The next day Jennie's injury still hurt so they went to a hospital and were given crutches. Apparently her ankle wasn't sprained, but she was still advised not to exert it too much to stay safe.

When the weekend was over Chaeyoung and Lisa decided to visit them.

"How was camping?" Jisoo asked, pouring them in some tea. Jennie wasn't allowed to move because of her injury.

"It was all right but boring." Lisa shrugged. "We catched some fish and made a fire. What about you?"

"Yeah what happened to your leg?" Chaeyoung asked worried, eyeing Jennie's small feet.

"Oh. It's nothing. I fell down the stairs or something." She mumbled quickly. "Anyways, our weekend was perfect! We went to the beach alone and we also found a new couple in a coffee shop! They were nice. We might hang out again." She lied through her teeth as she sipped on her tea.

Jisoo gave her a look of disbelief but decided not to say anything.

"Does that mean you can't go roller skating with us later?" Lisa inquired.

"Don't you want to hang out with your new best friends?" Jennie asked sassily.

"Nah, they only visited Korea for a few months. They are back in their home country, but if you are busy we can go another time." Lisa smiled at them and placed a cookie in Chaeyoung's plate.

"Yeah, we can hang another time. Don't want to keep you from your date." Chaeyoung took the cookie, mouthing a 'thank you' to Lisa.

Panic settled in Jennie's bones, her lie might have been counterproductive. Forget pride. Being a fool in front of them is still better than going back to Krystal and Amber's gang.

Thus Jennie took a deep deep breath before she allowed her lungs to release everything she swallowed down.

"No! We are not busy! They are not our date! They are criminals! We missed you so much! Our weekend was terrible! Please take us back!"

"But you said-"

"I lied! It was shit! The water mocked me! A couple ran away from us! I twisted my ankle and we almost robbed a bank! We need you!"

And so the two long legged girls gave each other a look before they turned back to the elders.

"Honestly," A frown crossed Lisa's face. "We missed you guys too. It's more fun when we are all together."

"What we did was a mistake. Let's never part again." Chaeyoung's voice turned a pitch higher. She was always one to turn emotional.

They ended up binge watching Money Heist during the rest of the day to appease Jennie because she was hurt, and promised they would stay together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7K 27
Jennie is an assistant at Manoban Inc. She can't stand her job or her boss, Yang Hyunsuk, but she needs the money. One day she's finally had enough a...
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
17.5K 1.2K 26
Jisoo and Jennie moves back to Seoul,Jisoo tried to love Jennie,as they decided to raise a family.Not until Chaeyoung comes back,with an unexpected r...
192K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️