Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

you are really here

2K 122 115
By rinnRinn947

The figure inside that crystal is slowly opening his eyes. He blinked a few times, his deep blue eyes seems like it's trying to adjust after resting for a year.

The crystal is completely broken, a gentle swirling wind that surrounding that figure is slowly dissipating.

"Taufan, you are finally back."

°•°•°•°

"

"Taufan!!" , Gempa called his name, his voice is filled with disbelief.

After the crystal completely shattered, the wind is fading away.

Taufan's body is slowly falling down, Ice and Solar quickly try to catch it.

It's real. It's really him. A brunette hair with a slight bit of white hair, a deep blue colored pupils that still looks somewhat lost.

Ice and Solar can feel the weight on their body. A slight warmness from the figure that they held.

"Taufan...", Ice said as he carefully hold Taufan so that he wont fell.

"Is it real? Are you finally..", Solar asked, his voice is filled with disbelief but also excitement.

Hali rushed to them, "taufan..it's you.."

"It's really you..", Hali said, he didn't notice that his tears already fell from his eyes.

Ice pulled the body into his embrace, he hugged him.

"Taufan..", he called the name of the brother that he missed so much.

Gempa is still silent, he is still trying to process this.

"Is it real?", Gempa asked, his voice is low, it sounds like a whisper.

"I..", his tears fell as he walked toward them.

Blaze and Thorn jumped to Taufan who is still silent, as if he still haven't regained all of his sense yet.

"I missed you so much! , finally...", Blaze shouted as he cried.

"Finally you are back!", he said as he tighten the hug, his tears is streaming down, leaving a mark on Taufan's clothes.

"Taufan, i miss you sooo much!" , Thorn cried as hugged Taufan tightly.

Even if Ice, Solar and Hali tried to hold him so that he won't fall, but receiving a double weight that suddenly jumped onto Taufan make them all fell down.

"Hey! Be careful--", Solar scolded them, but his vision is blurry.

His visor is filled with tears, he sobbed as he touched Taufan's shoulder, as if he still trying to ensure that this is real.

Suddenly, Gempa is squating down to meet Taufan's eye level. He smiled as his hand reached Taufan's cheek.

"Taufan, are you real?", he asked with a supressed sobbing.

Taufan blinked a few times, he looks a little bit confused.

He suddenly let out a cheerful smile, "why are you guys crying?", he asked, but his voice still sounds hoarse, maybe it's because of he is sleeping for too long.

It sounds weak.

"We missed you..", Gempa said as he pull Taufan into his hug.

Hali slowly touched Taufan's head, ruffling his hair, "you are finally back, i.."

"I..", he sobbed, he can't even form a words.

He is too overwhelmed by this emotion.

But Taufan chuckled, "i want to hug you guys, all of you."

Taufan stare at both of his brothers that he know the longest.

Hali's red eyes and Gempa's hazel eyes that looks teary.

"...Hali, my only older brother, Gempa, my first younger brother..", Taufan said weakly, his voice sounds so soft and fragile.

He is trying so hard process everything.

Taufan stare at the energetic boy who is crying in front of him, and also the lazy boy who silently shed his tears as he smiled to Taufan.

"Blaze..my energetic younger brother, and Ice the sleepyhead but also..lazy.", Taufan said as he patted both of his brothers' head softly.

Ice chuckled, "it's not a compliment.", he said to Taufan, but rather than complaining, he sounds so grateful.

Taufan answered it with a helpless chuckle.

Taufan then stare at Thorn and Solar, "Thorn...my cute little brother and Solar the genius but cocky little brother..", Taufan said as he smiled.

Thorn smiled as his tears still falling down.

And Solar, he pull Taufan and hugged him, "..call me cocky, scold me, i deserves it.."

"Just, don't leave..", Solar said as he cried, he sounds like a little kid.

Taufan patted his head as he sighed, "but you are a great brother too." , he said to comfort his youngest brother.

But he only receive a louder sobbing voice from Solar.

Taufan smiled, "and Ochobot, my dearest friend..", Taufan said as he smile to Ochobot.

Ochobot's digital face is showing a crying face, he rushed to Taufan as he hugged him.

All of his brothers is hugging Taufan. Hugging him so tightly,

The brother who died to protect them, leaving a huge scar for them,.The brother that they've waited for a whole year, without knowing when will he would wake up or is there even a possibility of him to return to them.

Now that brother is finally here, he finally returned to them, he finally opened his eyes and calling out their names.

"Don't leave us again, please..", Hali said as he sobbed.

Taufan chuckled, "there there... i'm here.", Taufan said with a gentle voice.

A gentle soothing voice that they missed so much.

But weirdly, that voice could only makes them cry harder.

"We waited for you for a year Taufan, we missed you so much..", Thorn said as he cried.

Taufan's smile froze, his eyes is staring at Ochobot as if he is questioning about something. "A year?"

"Yes, you've left us for a year, Taufan..", Gempa said as he tighten his hug, trying to make sure that Taufan won't leave them anymore.

Taufan let them hug him until they are satisfied.

"...can you guys explain? I was asleep for a year?", Taufan asked after everyone is already got calmer.

"Yes, you broke my sleeping record.", Ice said to him as he stare at Taufan.

Somehow his eyes is filled with frustration and annoyance.

But it's filled with sadness and relief too.

"Today is our 17th birthday, Taufan..", Gempa said to Taufan.

"Ah, is that so? Happy birthday--", Taufan spontanously answered.

But his eyes got wider, "what?? You mean we are turning 17 today?", Taufan asked as his brain finally understand about the information.

They all nodded helplessly.

"But it feels like we've just celebrated our 16th birthday yesterday--", his words got cutted.

He frowned his eyebrows, his head feel so dizzy all of a sudden.

16th birthday? We celebrated it...weren't we?

But why can't i-

"Ugh-", Taufan groaned weakly as he feel that his headache is getting stronger.

"What happened? Taufan, are you okay?", Hali and Gempa asked with a concerned and panicked voice.

Solar quickly touched Taufan's wrist to check his heartbeat, he can feel that fear is filling his heart.

But Taufan smiled softly, "i'm fine.."

//author's note//

Here we are with Taufan's iconic "i'm fine"

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter too! See u on the next chap!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
2.6K 232 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
11.8K 656 9
When the Unknown God attacked, the Trio Original, Halilintar, Taufan, and Gempa, got sent (or in other words isekai'd) to a place called Teyvat. Now...