From Alpha To Omega

By TEEN_FIX

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 : 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐒𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“πžπžπ§π‘π¨π¨π π“π¨π πžπ­π‘πžπ« Heyyy...Bro, dud... More

About this community
FRIENDSHIP
FAKE FEMINISM
SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTS
HARRASMENT
Among Us
Procrastination
Overconfidence During Exams
"Fake Friends"
Anger management
Problems With Parents
Β° Myths Of Teens Β°
Β° Self Harm Β°
β€’ Mother's Day Special β€’
Β° Dealing With Grief Β°
Β°Body PositivityΒ°
Β° Racism Β°
* Comparison With Siblings *
β€’ β„™. ℍ. 𝕆. 𝔹. 𝕀. 𝔸. π•Š β€’
β€’ Online Trolling β€’
β€’ Academic Issues β€’

LONELINESS

101 10 26
By TEEN_FIX

Claire: We've 5 minutes before the show starts, where is Pixie?

Sunshine: I don't know, she's not picking up my calls!

Deeksha: Guys, she's snoozing at the backstage!!!

Meanwhile,

Pixie : zz zz...

Claire: Oh God!Not again...We've to wake her up! Where's Chinmayee?

Deeksha: She's trying to wake her up! But that idiot is just the second version of Nobita!

Sunshine: I've an idea.

Sunshine whispers to the group and they all smile mischievously.

Claire: Let's do it!

The whole group enters at the backstage and approaches a tensed Chinmayee.

Chinmayee: Guys, she's not waking up!

Clarie whispers something to her ear and the former chuckles at the idea .

Meanwhile, Pixie was lost in her Dreamland when suddenly something cold and wet splashed on her sleeping figure.

Rest, is history...

Front Stage

Pixie walks up to the stage and addresses the audience.

Pixie : Helloooo!!!!My beautiful muffins. Welcome to Teen Talks with Pixie (low-budget Ted Talks).

So, today we're going to talk about a very interesting but common topic know as  'Loneliness'.

Which I never felt, you know... I'm such a popular person. *Laughs*

Clarie : Such a drama queen!

Pixie : And don't ask me ,why my dress is wet. Some people were considerate enough to give me a bath while I was sleeping*eyes the whole gang *.

Deeksha shows her tongue at her.

Pixie : Ok,so without any further ado,let the show begin. And give a good round of applause,or I'll hit you with my mike !

So, what is exactly Loneliness?

If you ask me, which nobody cares to do *sighs*, it's the feeling of being empty and ignored by the universe. Well, universe feels like a big word. But, don't we feel like the whole universe is avoiding us, when we feel lonely.

The girl is so cute... Anyways, what I meant to say is that, we human beings are born with several emotions controlled by our nervous system and hormones. We are social beings that basically root our existence over socializing.

And, we love a person's company . We love to share our pain and happiness. Our feelings. We feel secure and special when we know that we're not alone.

But, this same feeling crushes us when we've no one by our side. It breaks our confidence within and we feel useless and abandoned.

Clarie : I agree, Pixie. We all need someone to share our lives with.

Pixie : Oh guys, welcome one of my minions. Big sissy Clarie! Applause, or get targeted with my mike.

Clarie : Shut up! *smacks Pixie *

Pixie : Ouch!

Clarie : *snatches the mike*... Situations handle a very big part of our lives. So, you guys wanna tell us that when do you feel lonely?

Pixie sneaks from her back and mouths 'tell us or get injured with our hard mike'.

Clarie : I'm going to tell you all some, maybe you guys can relate.

When cheated by someone. You trusted your boyfriend/girlfriend , but he/she cheated you by pulling off with someone else. You feel betrayed and unimportant.

When you understand that someone back stabbed you. You trusted your best friend, but that person just broke all your trust and made you feel like I'm not a special person, I am wrong. I am not liked.

When your freinds change school or college. Friends are like a part of your heart. You feel comfortable to share everything with them, but when they go away, you don't find that same peace of comfort with someone else. They go and they take a piece of your heart and comfort with them.

When your freind shift their house.

When someone blame you without your mistake. You know that they make you feel special, but one doubt of them towards you for something which is not your fault, gives you the trip to hell.

When family does not give you support or treat you normally. Family is the first thing we find closure in. But when they start opposing us and our decisions, we feel lonely and left out.

When you want to have friends, but you're shy enough to even speak. You don't have the confidence to speak, because mainly you don't want to be judged with your thoughts and opinions. Lack of self confidence and fear makes you feel weak. Ultimately, you've nobody to talk to, except your teddy bear.

Chinmayee : But guys, what about the advantages of being lonely? Talk about how it makes us connect to ourselves.

Pixie : Well, Chinu, there's a difference between loneliness and being alone.

Being alone is a choice. Where you can interact with your best self and don't want disturbance from the company of others. But loneliness is not a choice, it's a condition we suffer when we go through the following things that elder sis Clarie mentioned.

Btw, Clarie sis you talk so loud, I literally felt my eardrums bursting out. I hope the audiences didn't go deaf on ears.

Clarie narrows her eyes at Pixie, while Chinmayee giggles.

Sunshine : Guys, what are you talking about and why does Clarie look so angry?

Clarie : Don't ask me Sunshine, this Pixie is literally getting on my nerves. I think the ice water treatment wasn't enough 😒😡.

Pixie gulps in fear.

Pixie : You're the best, elder sis. Three cheers for Claire sistah Hip, Hip Hurray!!!!

Sunshine : Stop you guys, and tell me what's the matter.

Chinmayee : Elder sis, we were talking about how lonely is different from being alone.

Deeksha : Yeah, there's a horror film 'Alone'!

Pixie : Yeah, it was so scary.

Sunshine : Ufff... Stop you guys! Now you also started Deeksha?

Deeksha ducks her tongue out 😛.

Sunshine : Well in my opinion,  one advantage of being lonely is that it makes you so much stronger and prepared for difficult situations. No one can break you or afflict pain on you, if you learn to adapt yourself with it. Sometimes loneliness can be the cause of leading into the stages of being satisfied with your own company.

Clarie : You're right.

Deeksha : Yes.

Chinmayee : Well, guys would you like to know what really causes loneliness? Meaning, if we dig a little more deeper into it, we can know how it happens.

Pixie : Enlighten us, Chinu.

Chinmayee : Don't take my nickname in front of the audience, Pi 😡😒.

Pixie : Pi?

Deeksha : Life of a Pie! 😂

Chimayee : 😂😂

Pixie : 😒😑😑...

Chinmayee : Ok, so Mental cause of loneliness :

The main attribution of loneliness is low self esteem or lack of self esteem in a particular person. It causes the person to feel very insecured about themselves. It makes the person to think that they are not capable enough to talk to others, mingle with others and mainly, to express themselves. So, due to this reason, people usually decide to be lonely, all by themselves. It leads to a serious level in depression.

Pixie : So, it's lack of self worth basically 🤔.

Chinmayee : Yes, in most cases. I did a bit of research and found this

Google “epidemic loneliness” and you will find that many people have already asked such questions as: Can someone die of loneliness? This may seem over the top, but the question has been raised, and loneliness is in fact starting to be considered as a public health concern. But what is the physiological mechanism of feeling lonely? And can loneliness actually kill us?

Research has been published to shed some light on these issues. Researchers have found that social isolation affects the activation of dopaminergic and serotonergic neurons, which are key to our emotional well-being.

Matthews and collaborators found that dopaminergic neurons in a brain region called the dorsal raphe nucleus were activated in response to acute social isolation and triggered the motivation to search for and re-engage in social interactions.

They studied mice that were either housed together or isolated, and tracked their reactions when they were introduced to a new mouse. Mice that had been isolated until that point showed remarkably high activity in that brain region, which motivated them to interact with the new mouse in the cage. On the other hand, mice that were already interacting with other mice (i.e., the mice housed together) showed a lack of interest in the new kid on the block.

Chinmayee : I found this on Google. This was quite informative, so thought to share.

Pixie : Yeah, Google is the Godfather of quick knowledge😎... I even sometimes typed my answer papers from Google.

Chinmayee : Shut up, Pi! 😒😑

Deeksha : She lost her Richard Parker, that's why got frustrated 😂.

Clarie : Nice, Deeku 🤣🤣🤣

Pixie : What the hell!! 😳😳👿👿

Sunshine : 🤔😂😂

Pixie : Yeah, whatever 😒.

Deeksha : Btw... Pi must have also felt lonely when Richard Parker left him🤔.

Sunshine : Yeah😢😢

Deeksha : By this, I remember a story I want to share . Would you guys like to hear it?

Pixie : Let me bring popcorn 🍿 *walks away*

Deeksha : 😒😒... Ignore Pi... I'll tell you all the story.

There was a girl who was always interested in taking part of her school's Annual day function but she wasn't able to because of her physical limitations and when all her classmates and so called freinds left her alone in that huge classroom, she used to feel so lonely and bad for her condition.

Pixie : That's so sad. I guess, her friends weren't such a good company. They shouldn't have left her in that classroom like that!

Sunshine : It's the case of many Pixie. As time goes, social distancing keeps peaking the scales of humanity. Especially, when our world is going through such a bad pandemic.

Clarie : I agree.

I've a strong to tell too. Once upon a time, there was a girl who was so shy, she couldn't speak out to people and make friends. She always felt lonely and wanted to have someone who can understand her thoughts and never judge her for what she was. But she got none.

But morning begins after the night. There's a solution to every problem, right?

One day, her mother came to her and asked her why she was so sad and silent. She hesitated to talk about it first, but later decided to share it with with her mother.

Her mother advised that, it's not that people don't talk to her because she's stupid or worthless. It's because, she never started to converse with them at the first place. So, they felt that she's not interested to talk. In order to reduce the loneliness, you need to learn how to be confident about your own self first, so that others can have confidence in you.

Sunshine : Yes Pixie. I would like to tell all of you that we all face loneliness at times. Even the most successful person is lonely in their personal lives, because they forget to hold on to relationships.

But, it shouldn't make you feel unworthy or abandoned. Remember, God has created you. You are his child. So, how can you be worthless?

Here are some tips from us, that can help you all, when this feeling emerges.

1. Reading Geeta, Bible or Quoran. Don't consider them as religious books, but as self help and guidance books.

2.Cook something. It's a great time reliever. Even if you don't know how to cook, allow your parents to teach you. It'll also make them feel that you're responsible enough.

3. Spend your time on the things you love. If you love playing video games, or drawing or painting or singing or dancing, try them. You can also try writing and editing pictures in your phone.

4. Try to contact your old freinds. Put your bloody ego down and approach the people who are close to you. If you want to talk, then there's nothing wrong in atleast giving them a call.

5.Talk to the person who understands you the most Or talk with some stupid stranger. If you're in a public transport or somewhere in the park, talk to a random stranger sitting behind. Though, be careful, because you don't know them. But not everybody is harmful. Who knows, you may become good friends?

6.Enrol yourself in courses. Try something extracurricular in your school or college. Or maybe in dancing or singing classes.

7.Do some crazy things. When you are lonely, remember, there's no one to judge you. So, just pour your wildest imaginations into life and start doing things that may sound crazy to the world, but not to you and your room walls.

8.Try to do something adventurous, if possible.

9. Help the needy.

10. Do gardening. Not necessarily, build a whole garden or a flower shop. Just plant some small pots in your balcony. Decorate those pots, make your balcony look beautiful with DIY handcrafts.

11. Take care of a pet. Even if its a street animal. Especially dogs. They never forget the person who cares for them. So, you'll have your loyal friend with you, for the rest of your life.

12. Start writing your thoughts in a diary. Don't worry, if they don't make sense. Just write your heart out.

13. Visit your favorite places alone. Even, if it's not possible in quarantine, but still.

14. Read as many books you can. There are several free ebook apps out there mentioned in the previous update. And don't forget wattapad 😜.

15. Do guided meditation. You can use several apps that come handy. It will calm down your mind and make you feel better.

These are some of the tips that you all can try. They work, depending on the person, but they're not useless.

Chinmayee : These are good😍.

Pixie : Well, I do crazy things when I feel lonely. I dance around like a maniac on drugs.

Deeksha : Wait, but didn't you already turn a maniac when Richard Parker left you? 😂

Pixie : What???!! 😳😳😒😒... Now, you're dead Deeku!! 👿👿

Deeksha runs away from the stage, while Pixie chasing her.

Deeksha : Call your Richard Parker... You'll feel better. 😂😂☺️

***********************************
Wait, before you guys go, I've something to say.

You're never lonely, when you have us beside you. Talk to us when you feel the whole world shuts the door on you. We'll be always there for you.

And remember, you're special 😉

~❤️ Teenfix Community.

Banner by Drabblelove

Pics credit : Google.

Banner video : YouTube.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
1.2M 56.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
37K 999 83
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
87.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...