The Trust Inside Us [TWICE X...

By Kkaichou

"Am I not a part of this 'FAMILY'!!." He said as tears come rolling from his eyes for the first time in front... More

Chapter 1 : A rough first day
Chapter 2: New Home
Chapter 3: Shopping together
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Dance Performance
Chapter 6: Didn't expect you to be here
Chapter 7: Finally in a group
Chapter 8: What's wrong?
Chapter 9: I'm here for you
Chapter 10: Nayeon's feelings
Chapter 11: The person I used to love
Chapter 12: Street performance
Chapter 13: Jihyo-yah!
Chapter 15: Swimming lesson

Chapter 14: Sequel after the incident

2.7K 67 35
By Kkaichou

Three years ago

"I'm home..."

The fifteen y/o boy said as soon as he walks in the house. He just finished school and went straight home which, is not how it usually be for him.

"Oh Hanjun-ah, back already?" his mother responded.

"Hum... there's nothing to do after school anyway..." he said in a gloomy tone. His mother just looks at him in sympathy because she knows exactly why his son comes home early.

Hanjun used to come home pretty late, he usually comes home when the day was about to get dark. This is because he spent the rest of the day after school with his best friend. But since she was not here anymore, coming home early is a regular thing for him now.

He throws his body on the couch right away with his face shoved downwards on the cushion.

"Why do you look so gloomy, son?" a man walks in the living room and takes a seat on the single couch next to Hanjun.

"Hmm? Dad?" he turns his head and peeks to look at the man that was now cleaning up his glasses with a cloth. The man smiles at him before putting on the glasses. Knowing the presence of his dad, he sits back up, not wanting to be disrespectful towards his father.

"Nothing... just tired. When did you get home, dad?"

"About an hour ago? I got my job finished early, so I can get home faster"

"Oh, okay..." he said then sighed, her eyes then stared at the ground.

His father notices his son's behaviour, he felt something not right with him. He felt worried seeing his son suddenly not being himself. He never sees him become like this in the past. To be honest, he already knows what happened to his son, he just didn't expect him to become like this.

"Is it about that girl?" his father asked, making Hanjun taken aback with his father's words.

"H-how did you know?" he became confused as how his father knows about what happened. The old man just gave his son a smile.

"Shocked? *laugh* Your mother told me about it"

"Oh..." he then stared the ground again.

"Jun, are you really alright?" his father asked him again. Hanjun sighed again before telling his father his true feelings.

"*shakes head* I can't stop thinking about her..."

He can't help but to do it. He knows that lately his behaviours are not right, but he just can't help it. Every day, every single time, every single minute, the images of the girl keep popping in his head. He tried to ignore it, he tried to forget about it, but in the end, he keeps dealing with the feeling of missing her.

The more he tried to forget about her, the more he yearns for her.

His father watches over his son with a concerned look. He gets up then went sit next to Hanjun, he patted his son back to ease him up.

"Don't be sad, Jun. Maybe it was a family matter. You know her father, right? He got a high position in a marketing company. Maybe he got something to do with his company that he needs to move out" his father said tried to console his sad son.

"Well, maybe that can be a reason to it, but... at least tell me about it..."

"Listen, Jun. We don't know what the real reason is, but whatever it was, she must have a reason for not letting you know about her moving out. Remember? ... is not that kind of girl that would just leave you without any reason, she's a thoughtful girl. You are her best friend, right? There isn't a single conversation between the two of us without her in it every time when I came home. You know her more than anyone. She must have her own reason"

Hanjun starts getting wet eyes after hearing her father's words. His father was right, she was not that type of girl that would have the heart to hurt Hanjun, because she can't. And if she had to do so, she must have her own reason for it.

His father caresses his hair, trying to comfort him.

"I know you like her, son. No, you love her. I know that it hurts you so much that now she's gone away from you without saying anything. And I know that just the thought of not seeing her anymore tears you apart.

But, please don't hate her for it. Like I said, she must have a reason for it. And now, it's all up to you, how you will be going to overcome this. Will you let things stay as it is and wait for her, or keep her as a someone special in your life and move on. I will not tell you what you should do with your feelings, you should deal it with yourself. Follow your heart, Jun"

Hanjun beam a smile to his father, appreciating for his father's words.

"Thanks, Dad. But I still don't know what my heart wants for the meantime. I-It's all still quite overwhelmed for me to take it at once..."

"It's okay Jun. Take your time"

Hanjun nods. The two of them exchange smile and his father ruffles his hair before getting up and went to the kitchen. But before he leaves the room, he turns around and said something to Hanjun.

"Oh yeah, Son. Be ready for tonight, I'll be taking you and your mother for a dinner"

"Hm? Where?"

"At one of my colleague's houses who was the director of the company. He's hosting a dinner tonight and he invited us all to come"

"Your work friends? *sighed* Is this something business related kind of stuff?"

"Hahaha, don't worry, it's not. It's just a simple gathering of friends in the same industries, no business related will be done. But still, we need to be formal when we got there. Make sure to wear your suit, okay. There will be many people with high position there"

"Sounds like a business gathering for me. Okay, Dad. Roger that"

"Great. We'll be leaving before 7, don't be late to dress up" His father said last before disappearing to the kitchen. Hanjun then went to his room, washing up first before taking a little nap to waste time before the dinner party.

Presents

Jihyo Pov

"Okay careful careful, don't strain yourself too much"

"Oww~ I don't think I can do it~"

"Of course you can't, you just got stitched like four hours ago. That's enough, let me carry you, hop on"

A quick cap on what just happened today. I tripped my legs while I was performing at the street performance and accidentally got a cut on both of my knees. Thank god, they brought me to the hospital quick because I was bleeding terribly. I was in a pretty critical state because I received a blood transfer due to the amount of blood that I lost. And for my knees, yeah it got stitched up. And because of that, I can't walk properly.

I'm glad that I didn't have to spend the night there. Seems like my condition is good enough for them to let me go back home instead of staying at the hospital. As soon as we reach home, the girls help me change my clothes before heading to the dining room together for dinner.

It was pretty gloomy when we started eating. Everyone was still a bit overwhelmed by all the things that happened today, they were quieter than usual. I asked them why they all like this and they say that they don't want to make me feel uncomfortable by making noises around, because it will remind me of the chaotic moments that happened earlier.

It touches me when I heard that. They were being considerate to me just to make sure that I was fine. Being the one who always done that to the others girls and now feeling how it feels like. Just by that alone, brings a smile on my face.

But, the situation at that time feels awkward to me. It was so not like the noisy girls that I know. Although, I'm the one who always scold them for being so noisy when eating *laugh*. So, I told them that it was weird for them to be this quiet, and just told them to act like normally. Like how they used to be.

But maybe I have a slight regret for saying that. Because after that, the room filled with the loud noises of their voices and laughing. Now I remember why I always scold them for being loud. But who cares about that now, finally, it felt like home. Hahaha

That's what happened earlier. And now, I was trying to go to my room with Jun beside me helping. At first, I want to try walking on my own, but Jun didn't like the idea of it. He said that it is impossible because of the wound on both of my knees. I already know about it, but I just want to try for once if I can manage to walk without anyone carrying me. So, we argued about it for a while.

After I won our small quarrel, he just gave in and let me do what I want, but he insisted on going with me, by besides me. And thank god he's here because I can't walk! Oh my goddd, it hurts so baddd.

I can't help but to let out a small squeal when I feel the pain in my knees. I should just listen to Jun and let him carry me. He let out a sigh and looks at me. I was readying for him to give me an 'I told you so' for not listening to him. But when I look at his face, he just has this worried look on his eyes. He caresses my head and smiles at me before he squats down for me to get on him.

This act of him doing stuff like this really makes my heart warm. He is really kind, not just to me, but for the other girls. But for now, I want to feel all of his kindness just for me alone. I really like it when he takes care of me, because all of his attention will be just for me. And that is just what I wanted.

I went on his back and he slowly stand up, piggybacking me. I let my hand wrap around him and rest my head on the back of his right-side neck. *smiles* this feels wonderful, just hugging him makes me feel really peaceful. I'm enjoying every second of this!

"Don't drool on me if you fell asleep" he suddenly said, making me came back to my senses.

"Ah~ I won't!" I playfully hit him. Geez, can't this guy just let me having the nice mood for once.

"Haha, joking! But for real, don't you dare drool on me"

"I said I won't!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, the only thing that makes me drool is you...

I think I'm going crazy.

He then starts walking to my room. I was startled for the start because somehow, he wanted to take the stairs. I asked him why didn't we just use the elevator and he say that while he was at it, might as well be a good work out for him. What am I, equipment?

I just let him do what he wanted to, I'm not forcing him. At first, I didn't really give much attention about it because it looks like he can handle me going up the stairs. Remember? He got a shape on his body. But he starts panting when we reach the second floor. It worries me out.

"Are you okay oppa? You're panting. I can come down if you want me to..."

"No *pant* it's alright, Jihyo. *pant* I'm fine"

"Why did you take the stairs for the first place oppa? You're making it hard for yourself"

"Hehe sorry *pant* I thought, it will be fun! But now *pant* it's no fun anymore. Hahaha"

"Quit laughing! It will make you more tired. Take your time, 'don't strain yourself too much' *smirked*"

"Getting me back huh? Haha, I won't"

"Hahaha, gotcha back! Careful oppa. Careful"

Well, although I don't like making him be all tired, but in the other way, I can be with him longer! I don't mind the time if I can hug him longer. It's all I need right now. This feeling of him. Ah~ it feels nice.

He smells nice...

(Jihyo pervert mode: ON)

We finally made it to the third floor where our rooms are. I notice the sweats on his forehead that he got from climbing the stairs. I help him wipe it off with my hand, I don't have a tissue okay don't judge me. At least he gave me a smile back when I did that.

As we are approaching my room, we ran into Sana who was just getting out of her room. She looked at the both of us then back and forth between Jun and me. Then she pouts.

"Ah~ you're having fun being carried by oppa all the time. I want oppa to carry me too~" she whined. Ohoho, looks like someone is jealousss. I know, I'm lucky being carried by Jun all the time. And I know that the girls would certainly want it too. Should I make her even more jealous?

I look at her and gave her a smirked. An evil smirk. I hide my face on oppa's neck and hug him tighter. And without even looking I can already feel that she was raging.

"Yah! Jihyo! What are you doing! You're just taking advantage of him!" she yells at me. I was laughing my heart out from the inside. I know that out of all the girls, Sana will be the one who get jealous the most when it comes things like this involving Jun.

"Oppaaa~ look at her. She's clearly trying to make me jealous~" she said to him pouting while pointing her fingers at me. Jun just tilted his head and gave her a smile.

"Is she? Hahaha, stop it Jihyo. Don't make her mad" he said.

"Sowwie~ hehehe" I playfully apologize, not having the intention to stop making her annoyed.

"Urghh! Why are you still carrying her, oppa? There's the wheelchair, right? Just make her use those" she clearly become more annoyed. She starts questioning ridiculous things now.

"She's hurt, remember? I just want to help her. Plus, there a story behind this *smiles*" Jun then said to her.

"Ahh~ if I know that you will treat her this nicely, I should've hurt my legs too~" she whines. Okay, she's out of her mind now. Her level of thinking is super weird in some kind of way that makes people dumbfounded by it.

"Sana-yah! Don't say like that!" Jun scold her. Sana glares at me, she pouts and turns her head aside before walk away downstairs, leaving the two of us. Looks like she's really mad now. Okay, maybe I overstepped the line there. Maybe I should apologize to her next time.

I don't blame Sana for being jealous over me being too close with Jun. I know that she has a thing with him too. Matter fact, I know that the others have the same feeling towards Jun. I don't know about Jeongyeon though, I never saw her being personally close with him before. But, what I do know that the rest are just like me.

I used to not have any kind of special feelings for him. I just didn't see him as someone who I want to be in a relationship with. I just saw him as my friend and one of our family members. But everything changed after what happened today. You guys know what I mean right?

Moving forward, like I said, the rest of the girls also have a feeling for him. Especially some of the girls, like Nayeon and the one that we just talked to, Sana. I noticed that Mina also have being been intimated with him lately, never seen her being like that towards a guy.

Whenever we got to hang out with him, the girls always tried to get closer and closer to him. Some of them didn't show it, but I noticed that they were being more affectionate to him. They even went as far as having a skinship with him, and I know that the girls didn't like if guys have a skinship with them.

Being the leader, I know that I need to control the line between Jun and me. I thought it would be better if I didn't get involved with the rest of the girls when they were having their blast with him. I don't want to make the other to hate or feels annoyed if I get too close with the person that they like. Because I have a feeling, that one day, they will be fighting with each other for who's the one to get Jun for themselves.

And as a leader, I know I should avoid things like this from happening between us.

But what can I do? I like him ^^

If the girls want him, then, they need to go over me first!

"What's wrong with her?" Jun said while looking back at where Sana left.

"She's just jealous oppa, don't mind her" I said to him.

"Jealous? Jealous for what?" he seems like he doesn't know what's going on. Sometime his head is thicker than a wall in catching up with the things around him. It can be cute, but sometimes make us frustrated with his lack of consciousness. It does make me baffled to some extent, but that is just part of him that I like now.

"I think I need to talk to her later, she looks pretty mad for some reason"

"Maybe you should. But let's go to my room first"

"Oh yeah. Let's go"

Hanjun Pov

"Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"Okay oppa. Bye~"

After I take Jihyo to her room, I then went to mine. I plunge down into my bed, letting my body feel the softness of the comfy mattress.

"Whew, so much happened today...."

I feel really tired right now, especially after going through all the things that happened throughout today. And all I can ask for now is some good sleep.

.

.

.

.

At least that's what I'm about to do when suddenly my phone rang. I take my phone out from my pocket and look at the screen.

"Hm? Jackson? What does he want?" I shrugged and just take the call.

Phone call

"Hello?"

"Hey Jun. It's me, Jackson. How's Jihyo doing?"

"Hey Jackson. She's fine, she's about to go to sleep"

"Glad to hear that. I'm glad she's fine now"

"Yeah me too. So, why did you call me for? Is it just about Jihyo?"

"Oh yeah, do you still remember about the camping that we've talked about?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Great. I just want to ask you about it. Do you still want to join us? Like I said, the camping is tomorrow. But after what happened to Jihyo today, I want to ask if you and the girls still want to come with us. Still, we understand if you all can't come, we're not trying to push any of to come with us"

"Crap, I forgot that it would be tomorrow. I don't know Jackson. I need to ask the girls first. They still need to take care of Jihyo, so I don't know if we can go"

"It's alright Jun. I understand you. It is important to let you guys take care of Jihyo right now. She needs to recover first"

"Let me ask the girls first, then I will confirm it to you later"

"Great, let me know by tomorrow morning. We'll be heading there at 10, just let me now before that"

"Got you bro"

"Oh yeah, Hanjun-ah"

"Hm? What?"

"There's something I always wanted to ask you about. It's making me curious"

"Something you want to ask? What is it?"

"Have you done any perverted things with the girls since you stay..."

"I'll be turning off now, bye Jackson"

"Wait, Jun! Tell me..."

Phone call ended

That stupid crank, what is he talking about? Is this how my friends look at me for living in the same house with nine girls? I can sense that my teenage image for the whole school year will be ruined because of this...

I'm not a pervert though...

Okay, let see. Should I just ask the girls in the chat or ask them directly? Wouldn't all of them be asleep right now? It was still early right now, but I'm sure all of them were tired too. So, I expect them to all fall asleep right now.

As I was thinking about how to ask the girls, Jeongyeon walk past my room. I call her out and she flops her head through the door.

"Hm? Did you just call me?" she asked. I get up from my bed and approach her.

"Yes. I just want to ask you about something"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Urm, Jackson just called me a few minutes ago and he was talking about going to a camp with the boys at JB's family pension in the countryside. I agreed with him about it two days ago and asked if I can take you girls with me, which they all okay with it. But I forgot about it until Jackson told me about it again."

"Ooookay, your point is?"

"My point is, do you girls want to go? I mean, if you girls don't what to, I'm fine. I will stay here with all of you. After all what happened today, we still need to take care of Jihyo. So, I guess that we can't go?"

"Hmm, camping? I like the sound of it, I'm fine with it. When is it?"

"Tomorrow, 10 am"

"That sound like fun and a good day to go for a camp isn't it. But you're right, we still need to take of Jihyo, and she is no state to go to a camp like this"

"What should we do?"

"Let me discuss it with the girls first, then discuss it with Jihyo. Maybe we'll manage something"

"Thanks, Jeongyeon. Just send me a text me after all of you have made a decision, okay?"

"Alright, see you Jun" she gave me a smile before walking away to Momo's room.

"See ya"

I waved her and closed the door. I went to the bathroom to wash my face first before I went to my bed. Right now, I should be waiting for Jeongyeon's message about the camping, but my eyes start feeling heavy. I can't help it, in the end just fall asleep.

Timeskip

"Oppaaa I'm bored!" Mina whined.

"Bored? You're the one who asked me to watch a movie together, and you're the one who's feeling bored?" I said to her.

"A~ah, I thought that it will be a good movie, but it's not. And now I'm boreddd" she whines again. What's the matter with her? Never seen her like this before. I just look at her in loss, she keeps making this cute pleading face to me, which I just can't let myself ignore her.

"Oppaaa, come on! Let's do something else, something more fun!"

"Okay okay. Urm, should we play games?"

"No! I'm done with playing games today"

"Urm... shopping?"

"Not in the mood"

"Jogging?"

"Too troublesome"

"Eating? Cycling? etc..."

"No no no! Not fun!"

Gosh, what's gotten into her? Why is she being grumpy? Is she on her period or something? She's being weird.

"Yah! Then what did you really want Mina?"

After I said that, her lips turn into a smirk. And her eyes suddenly lock into mind, giving me a dirty look. She just stares at me with a vicious intent in her aura, then she bites her lower lips and touch it with her finger.

Okay... what's happening? I can sense a dirty feeling lingering around us right now...

She approaches me closer, slowly without cutting her eye contact with me.

"M-Mina... wh-what you're d-doing?" I stuttered as I tried to came up with my words.

"Hm~ I've been waiting to do this a long time ago~ And now we're all alone, I should take this opportunity to myself~"

"Y-you what? Wh-what are you ta-talking about..."

She just smiles at me. Her body starts moving, making it grind with my body. Her hands cupped my face as she runs her fingers over my lips.

"These precious lips~ I've been wanting to taste this~ I wonder how they taste like~ kya!" she said, then slowly inching her face closer to mine. I gulped as I don't know what I should do right now. My body won't work, it just won't move. Am I enjoying this? Do I really want to kiss her too?

But her touch makes me feel horny. I closed my eyes as I ready to let her kiss me. I let my hand wrapped around her, grabbing her rear and slightly put my hand inside her shirt. The sounds of her calling me repeatedly really makes the scene become hotter and hotter.

"Oppa~~"

"Mina~"

"Oppa~"

"Oppa"

"Oppa!"

A smack hit on my head making me jump out in surprised. Oww, who the hell hit me? I look up and saw Jeongyeon standing in front of me in my room. I just realize that I was on my bed just woke up from my sleep.

'It's all a dream? I've been sleeping the whole time? Dang it...'

I rubbed my eyes that were still sore from the sleep before looking back at Jeongyeon. After I cleared out my vision, I finally got to see the look that Jeongyeon was giving me the whole time. And it was not a great one.

"Urh... good morning?"

"Don't you good morning me! Why are you still sleeping?!"

"Huh?" I look at the time and it was 5 minutes before 9 in the morning. Why is she being so mad for me still sleeping? She frowns and glares at me more. God, it's terrifying to see her mad. I was confused as to why she's being mad at me.

"Aren't you COMING?" she asked.

"*nervous* g-go where?"

"CAMPING! Didn't you say we need to go there by 10? Why are you still in your bed?!" she said.

"W-wait, you girls will go?"

"Yes, we ARE! Didn't you get my text last night?"

She said, making me snap out to reality. Oh no, I forgot about it! I grab my phone look through the message in the app. And indeed, she does send me a message saying that all of them will go, with a smile emoji. Shit! Why did I sleep too early?!

I look back at her and gave her a nervous smile showing the message that she sent to my phone to her.

"*awkward laugh* y-yeah, I got it ha.ha"

"Junnn! You didn't read it?! You're the one who told me to text you! How can you forget?!"

"I-I'm sorry. I fell asleep hehe"

I gave her a nervous smile, trying to make her anger down which she did. She just let out a sigh and shakes her head.

"Did all the girls agree to go?" I asked her.

"Yes, all of them agreed"

"Even Jihyo?"

"Yes, even her"

"Huh? What about her injury?"

"*sighed* We already discussed it. She said that she didn't want because of her we can't go have a fun time together, and she also doesn't want us to have all the fun without her being there. She promised that she will not cause any inconvenience when she joins. And she said, 'besides Jun oppa will take carry me anywhere, so don't worry' to us"

" ... . Did she really say that?"

She nods.

"Did she really use me to convince you girls *sighed* That is the treat of being the only guy in this house..."

"And you should be honoured by it. Now quit lying around, go wash up and pack your stuff. The others already finished theirs. Go go!" she said then turned around, about to leave the room.

"Okay okay. I'm up!"

As I tried to get off of my bed, something was holding me down from moving off from my bed. What is this? I flipped the sheets off from me to see what was holding me down. And it was Sana. She was sleeping while wrapping her arms around my waist.

"What the- Sana?!" I said in surprise making Jeongyeon turn back.

"Sana?!" she was also shocked to see Sana sleeping next to me.

Gosh, she sneaks into my bed again? This squirrel, always makes me lost for words. I've told her before, can't she just wake me up first. *sighed* She never listens. It still startled me off when I find her sleeping in my bed without me knowing about it, but I was not surprised anymore.

"Sana-chan, why are you sleeping here again?" I asked her. I know that she's already awake, she's been squirming around. She opened one of her eyes and smiles at me.

"Oppa~ good morning~" she greeted and tightening the hug around me.

Jeongyeon walks up to us and gave Sana a smack on the head just like the one she gave me. The hit makes Sana squeal in pain, she slowly sits up while rubbing the part where she gets hit.

"Owieee~ Yah! Why you hit me?!" Sana yells at Jeongyeon.

"I've been searching you for the whole time and HERE you are, sleeping in Jun's room?! Why in the world you slept here?!" Jeongyeon yell back.

"So what! I've always sleep here! Ouchhh it hurtsss"

"You squirrel! go to your room and pack your stuff!" she then leaves the room and slams the door hard.

"Stupid ostrich..." she mumbles as she keeps rubbing her head.

Looks like Jeongyeon did hit her a bit too hard. She didn't have to do that. To make her feel better, I take my hand and caress the part of her head that got hit.

"Uh? *blushed* thanks..." she said quietly.

"Is it still hurt? Ah~ our poor Sana" I said trying to cheer her up. After I said that, I can see her smiling shyly, but didn't want to show it, she lowered her head.

"When did you get in here, Sana?"

"Urm... around midnight"

"And what's the reason this time for you to want to sleep with me?"

She became quiet for a moment. Is she hesitating to answer?

"Sana?" I called her name.

"Huh?" she looks up to me shyly. I can notice a tint pink blushes on her cheeks. I gave her a smile while tilting my head signalling her to answer me. She rolls her eyes to the side and sighs before finally telling me.

"You've been all around with Jihyo last night. You even carried her the whole time, even brings her to her room. And you've been having a good time talking and playing with her..."

"Hm? What's wrong with that? I don't see any problem with it"

"It's... making me jealous..." she said while fidgeting her fingers around. Don't tell me... she's being shy?

"Jealous? Why would you feel jealous, Sana? Oppa is just taking care of her, there's no need to be jealous"

"Still! Jihyo have been hugging you all the time. You two were laughing with each other like you were having a good time together. And oppa were smiling all the time! She even tried to make me feel jealous on purpose. Hing..."

She whines and she explains why she was jealous while hugging me, she hides her face into my chest. I can tell that she was embarrassed, that's why she hides her face. I pull her from the hug look at her with a smile. And I was right, her face was red tomatoes and she keeps avoiding my eyes. She looks so adorable with her being all shy.

"There's no need to be jealous Sana-chan. Oppa was just taking care of Jihyo, I don't want to make her feel down, so I do all that to make her cheer up. And because she's hurt, I tried to do anything to help her. That's it, nothing more. So, don't be jealous okay?" I said to her. She just nods back.

"Plus, we're going for a camp, right? There's a lot of time for you to spend time together with oppa. I'm looking forward to it" after hearing that, her sad face turns into a smile and her eyes lights up again like how it always does.

She nods again "Uhm! Me too! I'm looking forward to spending time with you at the camp too oppa!"

"That's the Sana I know. Now go and pack your stuff, we don't want Jeongyeon to yell us again wouldn't we"

"Okay! On my way!" she said happily. She hops off from the bed, feeling excited to pack her stuffs for the camp.

"I will go now- ouch!" before she can take a step further from the bed, she tripped her legs and fell down.

'Okay, maybe she's a bit too excited *laugh*'

Timeskip

Right now, I'm helping the girls load in their bags in the van which is extremely tiring. Why in the world would they bring so much?! I mean, each of them brings two or three bags with them, and it was fully packed. It's only a one-night stay, I don't see the reason of why they should bring so much stuff. All of it barely even fit the trunk.

"And here *grunts* the last bag *breathe*" I gave the last bag to Jeongyeon who was helping me with the stuff. She put the last bag in the trunk and closed it.

"Why *breathes* did you girls brings this many? Are we going on a vacation or something? *breathes*" I said, complaining about the amount of stuff they're bringing.

"First of all, it's up to us to bring whatever we want, it's not your business. And secondly, we are GIRLS dummy. It's normal for us to bring lots of things when we travel" She said giving me a flick to my forehead.

Oww. She really treats me with merciless huh? Isn't she a few months younger than me? I feel like I'm the younger one here. And I thought I was the second oldest one here. She was enjoying herself laughing at me.

Then she suddenly got a message. She looks up through the message, reading it and putting it back in her pouch.

"Jihyo just texted me. She just finished up. Go and get her down"

"Okay" I replied and made my way to Jihyo's room. But before that, I stopped for a bit and turn back to Jengyeon, asking her something "Did you bring the wheelchair?"

"*chuckled* it's already in the van"

"Nice" I give her a thumbs up and continue my way upstairs.

It was an easy time for me to go to Jihyo's room, having to meet the girls along the way really slowed me down for a bit. They keep asking me questions about their outfits and some of them wants me to do something for them. They even act with their aegyo to make me stick with them. Especially that squirrel.

When I finally at Jihyo's room I peek inside to look at her only to find her sitting on her bed waiting for me. She immediately smiles when she saw me at the door. I walk to her and squat down to carry her, but she just stays still on her spot.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Carry me"

"Huh? What do you mean? I am going to, come on"

"*shakes head* No, not like this. I want to be carried in a different way" she said, suddenly whining.

"Different way? How"

She giggles "Bridal style! Carry me like that"

She was smiling widely after saying that to me. She really wants to be carried like that? Why though? She's been acting weird since we got home last night. She becomes more friendlier and huggy with me suddenly. And now she wants me to carry her like a princess? Gosh, GodJihyo how did you become like this?

"Fine, let's go"

"Hehe, yeay!"

I carefully place my hand behind her, tucking my legs under her legs gently so that she won't get hurt on her knees and slowly lift her up. I can see her excitedly wrap her arms around my neck with a big smile on her face. It makes me happy seeing her smiling cheerfully like that. Looks like she's loving it when I was carrying her like this, she looks like a little kid having fun riding a ride on a little train. Hahaha

Then we went downstairs.

"Jihyo-yah"

"What is it, oppa?"

"Are you sure you want to go? You just got stitches on your knees yesterday. I know it's still painful for you, aren't it a bit too early for you to do this kind of things? Won't this camp make it more difficult for you? It worries me if you feel uncomfortable or sick later. I don't want you to feel any of that. We can still cancel it if you want, I can call the boys and tell them that we can't go"

"No, oppa. I'm totally fine with joining in. I don't want to be the reason for all of us can't go. Besides if that happens, it will make me more uncomfortable. I don't want to feel guilty for you and the girls. And as for my injury, I will behave *giggles*. I will just watch you guys play, that's enough for me"

"*smiles* You're really mindful to other Jihyo. Always thinking of the others first even when if you're injured. I don't know if I can do the same thing if I'm in your place. Maybe I will just lay on my bed for the rest of the day *laugh*. You're such a great leader Jihyo-Nim *smiles*"

"*blushes* Don't suddenly be formal with me! Urm... thank you..."

"Hahaha you're welcome. Oh yeah, what are you talking about? You won't just be watching, you will play with us too! Don't want the special girl be left out while the rest is having fun, right? But of course, don't exaggerate yourself, we don't want you to have more injuries"

"Really? Thanks, oppa!"

"Let's get to the girls, they must've been waiting us"

When we reached downstairs, we made our way to the garage where all the girls were already are. When we got there, some of the girls were already inside the van while some still hasn't got the van on yet. They were taking selfies with their phone together, they were having fun as they were laughing each time when they fail taking some shots. It's good to see them having fun like this. Taking them to go for a camp really is a good idea.

Everything was normal until they saw me walk in with Jihyo in my arms. And soon the atmosphere around us changed. I can feel shiver running through my spines as I can sense a few pairs of eyes were glaring at the both of us. It halt me for a bit, suddenly it's making me feel nervous and was hesitating to come closer at the group of girls in front of me.

'*gulped* why do they look like a pack of wolves trying to attack me? What did I do wrong again?'

Relax Jun. Just pretend you didn't see them, just went for the van and put Jihyo inside. You can do it! I know you can! *inhale / exhale* Okay, let's do this.

I turn my head to the direction of the van, trying to shift my attention from the girls and just walk past them without saying a word. Thankfully, they didn't do anything to stop me, whew I'm safe...

That's what I thought... but... guess what?

I was wrong.

I sighed in relief after getting in front of the door of the van, and when I slide open the door, all the remaining girls that were in the van are all hoard in front of me, shooting the same glare as the one outside.

Oh no *gulped* I'm doomed. I tried to back away slowly from them, but the rest of the girls were already behind me with their arm crossed. Their expression told me everything, that I'm in trouble. I'm literally shaking right now...

C-can someone help me? I turn towards the driver seat where Jeongyeon is at and signalling her to help me with the situation, she's the only one who was normal and didn't look angry. But it failed, she just shrugs her shoulders and laugh me off. What was that laughs for?! This isn't something funny!

"Ahem!"

Yikes! My body tense up when I heard them.

"Y-yeah? Is there a-anything wrong? *awkward smile*"

"Care to explain for us?" Nayeon ask me in a cold tone.

"e-explaining w-what?" sweats start running behind my back as I heard the eldest in the group spoke in a serious manner.

"Why are you carrying her like that?" Momo ask in the same tone as Nayeon. At this point, all of the girls have the same tone when they were talking to me. Ice cold.

"Why are you carrying her like a bridal? I thought you will spending some time with me" Sana asked.

"Is she your bride and are you her groom?" Tzuyu asked.

Oh no, they're jealous. They're attacking me with their words there. If I just say that Jihyo requested it, I know they will not bite it. Come on Jun! think of an excuse! Think of one!

Oh yeah, I just let Jihyo explain it to them. Yeah, that's the safest option.

"Explain oppa" Dahyun demand.

"I-I think you girls s-should ask her. Right?... Jihyo... wait? Why are you sleeping?!"

Just as I'm about to let Jihyo explain it to them, there she is, pretending to sleep in my arms. Please don't be like this Jihyo! I have faith in you, you know! Why are you not cooperating with me this time!

Then the worst thing happens, she makes it worse by suddenly hugging me tighter, digging her face by bringing it closer and deeper to my neck.

"Uhm~ oppa~" she suddenly acts cute while still pretending to sleep.

"Jihyo! W-what are y-you..." I tried to move her away, but she was hugging me on too tightly. *goose bumps* oh no... this is bad...I can feel something is boiling around me...

*looks around*

Their face is dark...

*inhale/exhale*

GGWP

"OPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Timeskip

"I'm hungryyy"

"Calm down Momo. Let us stop by for some food at the next rest stop"

"Nice!"

Now we're on our way to JB's pension which where the camp will be. I don't know if I can even call it as camping because in the end, we'll be sleeping inside the pension anyway. But who cares, as long as we can enjoy our time together.

Oh yeah, about the incident earlier. *cough* I got it all under control. Well, sort of haha. I barely squeeze myself out from that mess. It really scares me through my soul, they all look like they want to kill me. They won't stop being mad at me by babbling all kind of words and things from their mouth at me.

All I can do it just listen to all of it and just suck it in. I don't want to make things worse by defending myself. Well, there's no use to try and defend myself for the first place, so yeah, just close my mouth, gave a puppy eyes look and just listen to them. And here I am right now, sitting silently in my seat without a word since the beginning of the ride.

"Oppa, which one do you think is better?" Mina suddenly asks me something making me snap back and turn to her. Unexpectedly, I somehow sit next to her, which she's in the middle and I'm on her left. She showed me a picture of a gaming console design on her phone and ask me about my opinion.

"Urm, I-I think... t-this this o-one..." I stuttered badly when I tried talking to her. The dream that I got early makes me like this. Because of that dream, it's making me feel awkward being with her. Every time I see her, I can feel my face starts blushing and making me nervous for no reason. I can't stop having the picture of her being hot and lustful inside my head whenever I saw her looking at me. Even when she was just giving me a simple smile it shot me through my lungs.

Fuck! I shouldn't think of her like this!

How can a person be so different in two different situations?! When she's being cute, she was so adorable. But when she's being passionate, she's so sexy and hot!

I know that it was just a dream, but ... the more I think about it, I started having thoughts. How would it look like in real life? Will she look just the same as in my dream?

"I like that one too!"

"R-Really? Ha.Ha.ha"

"Hm? Why are you stuttering, oppa? Are you okay?"

"N-no! I'm not. W-what are talking about?"

She tilted her head in confused, looking at me who was being awkward to look at her directly at her eyes the entire time trying to know what's wrong. In the just shrugged it off and continue on her phone.

'I hope everything will be just fine' 

To be continued

***

A/N

Hello everyone! Here's another chapter.

I'm sorry for not updating for the last 3 weeks. I was having slump in that period which make me didn't have the mood to write. I'm really sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for this update.

For this chapter, I just wrote what come across my head. Please don't expect anything from this one, Sorryyyy T T. 

For all the things that was happening for the whole 3 weeks that have passed, I hope that all of you guys are safe and healthy.

And lastly, CONGRATULATION FOR TWICE COMEBACK MORE & MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all of you enjoys it. ^^

Please give your own opinion and give a comment on this chapter.

Sorry for any mistake founded in this chapter. Please tell me T T

Do make an upvote for this story.

Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
64.9K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
27.2K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...