A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS ๐Ÿ™
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#62

3.1K 311 48
By ManviGupta512

They both slept on the terrace itself and when Sidharth woke up at 3 in the night, he saw Shehnaaz all curled up against him.

It seemed that just one blanket wasn't enough for them. She was feeling cold and the way she snuggled herself more into him, showed it.

Sidharth got up and carefully took her in his arms. He took her down towards the room. She woke up when he tried to lay her down, but he patted her head and made her sleep again.

Sidharth himself went towards the other side of the bed and held her close to himself. He was continuously thinking about the conversation he had with Shehnaaz.

What could he say to her? How could he console her?, when he himself would feel dead if Shehnaaz is not around him someday. He felt the same as Shehnaaz, but he didn't want to say it out loud and make it more acceptable.

He was scared to even  think about what his life would be without her, but little did he know that they might have to seperate again, and they might or might not come together again.

Sidharth used to visit Misha almost regularly in the hospital.

Today, Sidharth was busy in the morning and so Shehnaaz decided to go and pay her a visit.

"Hi Misha!", Shehnaaz smiled.

"Hi Shehnaaz!", Misha smiled.

Before Shehnaaz could say anything else, Misha spoke again.

"So, I was successful in creating distance between you both?", she said, still smiling.

"What do you mean?", Shehnaaz gave her a confused smile.

"Oh God Shehnaaz, you are so naive! Socho, mere aane ke baad tum aur Sidharth dur ho gye", Misha said, still smiling.

Shehnaaz couldn't understand what was she saying, so Misha continued.

"Mujhe kuch nhi hua hai!", she said.

Shehnaaz was shocked beyond words. Does she mean that she is not depressed? Does she mean that she is not ill? What is she doing in this hospital then, and what about the doctor who diagnosed her with depression? Does this mean that her ex boyfriend hasn't done anything to her?

"Tumhara chehra dekh ke lag ra hai, ki tumhare bohot saare sawaal hain. Puch lo?", Misha said with an innocent smile.

Shehnaaz couldn't understand that why was she still smiling so innocently and when she didn't speak anything, Misha started speaking again.

"I have always loved Sidharth!", Misha said and Shehnaaz looked at her in disbelief.

"Itna hairaan kyun ho ri ho? Agar tumhe bola jaye ki Sidharth ko chodd ke kisi aur se pyaar karo, kar paogi? Nhi na! To mein bhi nhi kar sakti!", Misha said.

"To fir tum humare ghar kyun...", Shehnaaz said trying to control her astonishment.

"Tumhare nhi, Sidharth ke ghar! Mujhe tum dono ke baare mein andaaza tha aur jiss din meine tum dono ko Italy mein dekha, I was sure that something is going on!", she said.

"Tum Italy Kab aayi?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I wasn't following you, if that's what you are thinking. I was there on a holiday and saw you both in Capri. That's when it all started", Misha smiled, actually smirked at her.

"I wanted him back, par humesha ki trha, The Shehnaaz Gill, fir humare beech mein aa gyi. Tum aisa kaise kar leti ho? You always come in between us, how? Anyways, I knew what I had to do", she said.

She continued, "I played the victim card and well you know how much Sidharth loves to save victims. And slowly, he started spending time with me, aur tum dono dur ho gye. Iss baar mein  tum dono ke beech mein aa gyi".

"Aur that day when you told me that you were engaged, and I acted violent, well I already knew about it. I planned it all and you fell into the trap. Infact Sidharth ne bhi meri side li. You remember that day, don't you?", she asked.

Shehnaaz continued looking at him, still astonished at how neatly Misha planned to drive a rift between her and Sidharth.

" Mein aur Sidharth ne sab sort kar liya hai and you failed! ", Shehnaaz said confidently, thinking about their conversation last night. She tried to calm herself by telling herself that it was all okay now.

"Really?", Misha asked still smiling.

"Yes!", Shehnaaz smirked.

"Abhi mera paas ek last chance bacha hai!", Misha said making a sad innocent face.

What was with her expressions? They looked so innocent! Shehnaaz wondered.

"I wonder who is Sidharth going to believe after today?", Misha said.

Shehnaaz looked at her in confusion. What is she going to do now?

Misha took out a small bottle from under her pillow. Shehnaaz tried to guess what it would be.

"These are sleeping pills. I am gonna take the whole bottle and say that you made me have them!", Misha said with teary eyes.

Why the hell is she making those faces? And now she is crying, what is she upto?

Misha opened the bottle and Shehnaaz came forward to stop her.

She held Misha's  hand a bit tightly and tried to stop her from having it. They both were now practically scuffling.

Misha was trying to have the pills while Shehnaaz was stopping her. Misha suddenly kicked Shehnaaz and took some pills instantly while throwing the opened bottle on the ground.

When Shehnaaz found her balance, she saw that Misha had already taken the pills and she way lying on the bed unconscious.

Shehnaaz ran towards Dr. Arora's cabin and called him. He came running towards her cabin and asked Shehnaaz to wait outside.

Meanwhile Sidharth was done with his shoot, so he came to the hospital to meet Misha.

When he reached her ward, he saw Shehnaaz pacing in the corridor and nurses rushing towards Misha's ward with several medicines.

"Shehnaaz!", he called out to her and when she heard him, she just threw herself in his arms.

"Baby kya hua?", Sidharth asked pacing his hands up and down her back to calm him down, a bit worriedly.

"Wo...wo... Misha ne sleeping pills khaa li hain bohot Saari!", and she sobbed again.

Sidharth was a bit shocked because the doctor has told him that she was getting over her suicidal thoughts. The doctor himself said that she was improving. So, what happened in just a day that her condition worsened. She seemed totally great, yesterday.

The doctor stabilised her condition and came out. "Shehnaaz kya aapne Misha ko sleeping pills di?", Dr. Arora asked.

Sidharth looked at him with wide eyes and Shehnaaz was astonished too, "No doc, I didn't. Mein to aaj hi usse milne aayi!", she said.

"Han aur aaj hi ye sab hua! She was all good yesterday. Infact she was great, aapke aane se pehle tak and the nurse herself told me this. Aur aap hi to aayin thi na mujhe  btane that she has overdosed", the doctor said.

"Anyways we have a CCTV camera. We can just go and see the footage!", he offered.

"Doctor are you kidding me? Aapka Dimaag kharaab ho gya hai? Aap jante bhi hain ki aap ye sab Shehnaaz ke baare mein bol re hain. Usne agar bol diya that she didn't do it, then she didn't do it! Period.", Sidharth said clenching his fists.

"Sidharth I totally get it but as a doctor I have to trust my nurse and its my duty to check the footage. I think you should join", the doctor said.

Shehnaaz made Sidharth agree because she knew that she has done nothing wrong.

In the footage, Shehnaaz's back was visible while Misha could be seen properly. They could just see the footage but not hear what was going on. At first Misha was smiling earnestly at Shehnaaz, but then her face turned sad.

After a few minutes, Shehnaaz took some steps towards Misha and only half her face was visible. He face seemed teary and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Sidharth looked at it and wondered what might have gone through them that Misha was crying.

The very next moment he saw Shehnaaz holding Misha's wrist tightly and it seemed that Misha was struggling.

At the end of the footage, it was shown ghar Misha was trying hard to get herself free from Shehnaaz but she wasn't leaving her.

That's when she kicked Shehnaaz but by then, Misha had already taken the pills and she laid their unconscious while Shehnaaz ran out.

"That's really not what happened!", Shehnaaz said because she knew what it was looking like.

The doctor and Sidharth were looking at Shehnaaz and she knew that this didn't look in her favour at all.

In the footage, it seemed like she was toturing Misha. It seemed like, she gave her the pills against her will.

"Sidharth trust me, she took the pills herself. Wo bottle bhi usi ke paas thi, sach mei. Why would I even give her those pills? Usne wo khud li hain, I am not lying!", she was practically pleading in front of him to believe her just once.

"Miss Shehnaaz, Misha has been in the ward for almost 2 days now and we didn't give her those pills. We checked her before admitting her here and she didn't have those pills. Unse koi milne to aata hi nhi, aap hi aayi aaj unse milne. Unke paas ye pills aaj subha tak bhi nhi thi! We wouldnt give her those dangerous pills! ", the doctor said.

Misha has played her final card! What will happen now? Will Sidharth trust her?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me🙏

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...๐Ÿ˜Š
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shuklaโค๏ธ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
326K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...