A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#60

3.7K 309 11
By ManviGupta512

"Aaj tum dono yahin ruk jao", neetu di said and they both moved towards the guest room. Shehnaaz changes into the night dress given by di, while Sidharth wears his jiju's clothes.

Sidharth takes Shehnaaz in her arms and lays her on the bed. He himself lies beside her and kisses her forehead.

"Tomorrow will be different, I promise!", he says and gives a peck on her lips. She smiles and keeps her head on his chest, both ready to sleep.

Sidharth woke up in the morning, only to find out Shehnaaz wiggling in her sleep.

She was flushed and didn't seem to be in peace. Why was she changing her position so much, while sleeping?

Shehnaaz always sleep in a single position and he knows it because they sleep together but today morning she didn't seem peaceful. She was scrunching her nose and hissing. It seemed like she was in too much pain.

Sidharth tried to wake her up, but then he saw blood on the bedsheet. He panicked and was about to shout, when he realised that she might be on her cycles.

Oh so that's what is making Shehnaaz so hostile and warring since the morning. She was again shifting her position and seemed drained and exhausted.

"Shehnaaz! Baby uth jaa!", Sidharth said. He called out to her so lovingly and caressed her cheek.

"Hummmmm!", Shehnaaz said and snuggled closer to Sidharth. She put her head in his stomach and rubbed her nose on his shirt, putting her arm across his waist. He chuckled and caressed her hair.

He bent down and kissed her forehead and then he kissed her over her hair. She smiled, her eyes still closed, "Hummmmm!", she moaned in her  sleep.

"Baby! Change kar le", he said.

"Kya change karun?", she said in a sleepy tone.

"Baby you are down. Kapde gande ho gye tere, change karle!", he said, still caressing her hair.

Shehnaaz's eyes opened in a second and she looked embarrassed. She quickly got up to run towards the washroom, but Sidharth held her.

He tucked the strands of her hair, that were falling all over her face, behind her ears and cupped her face in his big palms.

It was amusing to see how he could cover her whole face with just one of his palm. Infact, even his one palm was bigger than her face. Her face was just so small and he chuckled.

Shehnaaz looked at him with innocence, not understanding why Sidharth just chuckled. Sidharth just gound her too adorable, looking that innocent and pure.

She had serenity written all over her face and she looked beautiful. Even though her hair were messy and she had a morning face, but she looked really beautiful and cute.

He brought her face closer to his, while cupping her face and kissed her forehead again. She closed her eyes while he kissed her and he again pulled her in for a kiss.

He smashed his lips on hers, devouring her mouth and making her a moaning mess.

She had now calmed down and was no longer awkward or embarrassed.

"Mein di se tere liye kapde lekar aara hun. Tu ja washroom mein!", he said, hugging her.

Shehnaaz smiled and nodded.

"Good morning di!", he said, scratching his neck.

"Good morning Sidharth!", both the sisters smiled sweetly at him. They now treated him totally opposite to how they treated him yesterday night during the diner.

"Di, Shehnaaz ko kapde dedo", Sidharth said.

"Hain?", preeti di asked.

"Wo, she needs to change. Uske kapde kharaab ho gye!", Sidharth said and the sisters understood.

"Achcha tu ruk, mein deke aayi!", Neetu di said.

Shehnaaz and neetu di came out after changing her clothes and the four of them sat on the dining table, having breakfast.

"Di, ab hum chalte hain!", Sidharth said.

"Nhi, abhi mat jao. Shehnaaz ki tabiyat kharab hai aur abhi let her rest. Mein aur preeti waise bhi bahar ja re hain. You both have the house to yourselves! Rest Karo dono!", neetu di smiled sweetly at both of them.

Neetu di and preeti left both of them and went out.

Shehnaaz seemed really tired and was about to get up from the dining table to wash the dishes but Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her on his lap.

"Baby, tu kaafi tired lag rhi hai. Kya hua?", Sidharth asked keeping his hand on her waist. Shehnaaz just shook her head and kept it on his shoulder.

"I missed you!", she said, kissing his chest. She kissed his heart and his heart skipped a beat. When her lips touched his chest, his breath hitched and a sudden warmness spread in his heart.

He hugged her in that position. Sidharth nuzzled her neck and rubbed his nose on her shoulders.

It was a lazy Sunday morning and none of them wanted to get up. Being in each other's arms was all what they wanted right now, especially after all that their new found relationship has gone through.

They have gone through a lot in such a short span of time. They weren't ready to leave each other any time soon.

"Bebu!", Shehnaaz said lazily, her eyes still closed abd her head still kept on his chest.

"Hmmm?", Sidharth asked.

"Bebu mujhe dishes wash karni hai. Chal na!", she said.

"Bass thodi der!", Sidharth said.

"Nahi please! Mein waise hi thaka hua feel kar ri hun!", Shehnaaz said. She really looked drained out of all the energy.

Sidharth made her stand up and swiped her off her feet. She gasped and the next moment her hands were wrapped around his neck, to balance herself.

"Aaj tujhe chalne nhi dunga! ", Sidharth answered her unasked question.

Shehnaaz blushed and hid her face in the crook of his neck. Sidharth chuckled seeing her act all blushy and shy.

He loved seeing her like this because this Shehnaaz was totally opposite to the regular bold and sassy Shehnaaz.

He loves it when she bites her lip to try and control her blush. But it's totally not worth it because, she still ends up blushing. He loves it when she avoids any sort of eye contact with him because she is too shy to look up at him.

It's fun to watch her like that. It's fun to watch her lioness turn into a cute little scared kitten, when he touches her. He is proud of the effect that he has on her.

He made her sit on the slab of the kitchen while he took the dishes and started scribing them.

"Kya kar ra hai tu?", Shehnaaz asked, surprised.

"Dishes saaf kar ra hun,aur kya?", Sidharth answered while washing them.

"You don't like  doing them! Chodd de na. Mein kar dungi!", Shehnaaz said, trying to come down from the slab.

Sidharth hurriedly went towards her and with his wet hands, grabbed her waist and made her sit back.

Shehnaaz could feel her top getting wet and her breath hitched. He was holding her waist from wet hands and it sent shivers through her spine.

Sidharth went back towards his work while Shehnaaz kept on looking at him lovingly.

"Baby aise dekhegi to mein dishes nhi kar paunga!", he said.

Hearing this, Shehnaaz looked down immediately, a blush crept on her cheeks and Sidharth chuckled, "Baby ab sharma mat!".

Shehnaaz looked at him and then looked at the ground again. She just wanted to hide her face in a pillow, because she was feeling really shy. It was due to the hormones.

After Sidharth was done, he took Shehnaaz in his arms again and took her towards the bedroom. There was a clean sheet on it. He made her lay on the bed.

He went towards the other side of the bed and held her close.

Shehnaaz's eyebrows were joined and her face looked pale. He understood that it was due to the cramps.

"Baby pain ho ri hai!", he asked and Shehnaaz nodded with an innocent and puppy face.

"Itni pain kabhi nhi hoti, aaj to sirf pet mein nhi, back mein bhi ho ri hai!", she said.

"Kaunsi dawaai leti hai tu?", he asked her.

"I don't take meds Sidharth. Usse hormones zyada imbalance hote hain!", Shehnaaz said in exhaustion.

She turned around and now her back was facing Sidharth. Sidharth cocooned her in his arms from behind and kept his hand on her stomach.

He started massaging her stomach slowly, giving relief to Shehnaaz. He kept on massaging her and after some time, Shehnaaz's breathing evened out.

Sidharth looked at her, only to find out that she has already slept. He was in awe of this adorable munchkin. He decide to sleep with her for sometime but then thought of doing something else.

He went out and made a few calls. He could have gotten  those things himself but he didn't want to leave Shehnaaz alone, especially like this.

The things arrived and he went towards the storage room to pull out some things.

He took out some ferry lights and a big projector. He took out some blankets and cushions. Sidharth then took out the scented candles that Shehnaaz loves.

He balanced all those things in his arms and somehow went towards the terrace. He arranged the things.

Sidharth decorated the terrace with ferry lights and lit the scented candles. He arranged the projector and found out the movie that she might love,it was ready to be played when Shehnaaz is brought on the the terrace.

The blankets were arranged and cushions were kept on them for their support. An additional blanket was kept, if Shehnaaz felt cold.

Sidharth had planned a date on the terrace for making it up to Shehnaaz? What will happen in the date? Will they both be able to resolve their differences?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me🙏

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...