Âñôthér châñcë [ fanfiction ]

By findmeatbtsot7

something's that are lost will never return back just like you "I lost you.......it's all my fault....." "uhh... More

Îñtrôdúctîõñ
#1. Thè ñéws
#2. Thè fîrst mèét
#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl
#4. Thè úñsáîd lôvê
#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss
#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg
#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd
#8. Thê fîrst stép
#10 . Thè jôûrñéy öf Lôvê
#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys
#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè
#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást
#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé
#15. Thè dârk wôrld

#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé

16 2 0
By findmeatbtsot7

With that tae took y/n and left the airport ....

Y/n : tae ... Tae .... !!!?????

Tae : yes ... Fluffy what ?

Y/n : where are you taking me now ?

Tae : I am kidnapping you idiot ... Can't you see ???

Y/n : what !?? Really .. OMG I am so sacred ... Please someone don't save me .... *She shouted in a teasing tone*

Tae : uhnnn .... Stop I am taking you to give your birthday present fluffy

*With that a big smile bloomed on her face ..*

Y/n : birthday present for me ... I am so excited ....

Tae : yes ... It's for you .. I hope you will like it ....??

Y/n : anything from my bear I will love it ....

Tae : to see your present you should first blindfold your eyes ....

Y/n : ya ... Okay .. but how much more hours should we travel tae ? It's been already 2 hours ... We are sitting in your car .... ?????

Tae : just .... A little more long ... please ????

Y/n : okay ... I will ...

With that she slowly drifted off to sleep and tae reached the spot ...

Ohh .. she slept uhh ... She looks so beautiful .... Why even she should look so beautiful even in sleep uhh... I hope she will like my present .... With that I woke her up

Tae : fluffy ... fluffy wake up we reached

Y/n : what ... We reached uhh ? But I can't see anything ... ? Did I become blind tae 😯😦?

Tae : you ... Pabo ... Your eyes are blindfolded so which you can't see ..😄😄

Y/n : ohh .. okay then ...let's go

Tae : okay ... Catch my hand and walk now ...

(Y/n's pov ..... With that I holded his hands and I began to walk .... I didn't know where I was but I felt so calm and at peace most importantly so happy .... I suddenly felt his hands hugging my waist from the back ... And his head on my neck ...

I was smiling with my eyes blindfolded ... And with that he opened my blindfold and the scene infront of me startled me in amaze..

A beautiful candel light dinner was infront of my eyes .. so beautifully decorated....

My eyes grew wide ... And he took me to that place and made me sit there the food was already served ... Everything was my favourite open sky beach and outskirts of city wow ... This is just perfect ... My heart was fluttering and his eyes were stuck on mine .... "Why are you looking at me like that "

Tae : just simply ....

With that we both had our dinner all with laughter and so much talks ... After the dinner I was looking at him wow why he has to be so beautiful ... Uhh he is making my heart go crazy like never before ...

With that he looked at me and I was lost in his smile and his eyes ..

Tae : let's go fluffy ... We have more to see ...

With that he gently took me ... His touch was totally different and again I was blindfolded I didn't ask him a word and when he took me to that place my jaw dropped in amuse ...

There was a beautiful tent decorated with lights ... And camp fire too ..

It was so beautiful I ran near the campfire just to see another suprise besides it ....

Our pictures our memories were decorated so beautifully with so much lights .. behind laid our tent ...

Wow my eyes were filled with tears and when I turned back to him to say thankyou .... He was kneeling down ...my heart beat was racing faster and faster ....

With that he began to speak ....
" My fluffy ... I don't know how everything started .... I don't know how I fell in love with you ... Maybe I am love with you from the very first itself ... The minute I saw you ... I lost my self in your doe eyes ... I lose my sense in your bright smile .... I go breathless in your sensible touch ...you make me go crazy in ways I can't explain ... Everytime I see you ... You give me a feeling that no one can ever give ... When I am with you ... You paint my world with colours ... You fill me in everyway .... Without you I am incomplete .. I want you to make my life complete .... I want you only for me till my end ... I want you to be my only fluffy ... I want to feel you ...love you in all ways ... So which you could feel I am only enough for you ... I want to be your world ... Even if I am not your everything atleast I want to be your nothing .... I promise to love you only you till the end ... And I am already yours .... Will you be with me ? Will you love me ? ....will you be mine ? ..."

My eyes teared up in every single word of his .... I was longing for this ..his love and nothing more than that .. and I have it now I feel like I have the whole world in my hands ... And I told my answer....

" I love you more tae my bear ..  I want to be only yours till the end ....."

With that his eyes teared up and I got the rose from his hands .... And he hugged me so tight and I hugged him back .... I was. Lost I didn't know what to say ... With that he put a necklace on my neck ... With a small crown and under it ... There was a heart ... It was so beautiful and he wore it for me ..

And he told me that " and from today you are the only queen of my heart ..."  I smiled with tears in my eyes .. pulling his ears down and told him that " and you the only king of my heart from our first meet itself"
His eyes grew wide at my sudden statement ... And then he took a locket from his pocket which was so beautiful and it was written as her one and his only ... He wore me one and I wore him one ... And he promised me that " you are my one and only and I promise you that "

It was so beautiful to see it ... And the promise symbol wow .... And finally he took a box a small red box ... I was wondering what it would be... And when he opened it there were customized rings ... Written as her king and his queen ... My jaw dropped in his preparations for me .... And he kneeled down and put the ring for me ..

And I too put it for him and he said "let's get married soon after our university and after I take up dad's company and .... We will gift them grandchildren soon .."
I was smiling at his statement ..and I told him "yes ..my highness as per your orders " ......with that he took me to the tent and he laid me down there ... We were looking at the shinning bright sky ... From our tent he switched off all the lights and I was in his arms ... These were the days I dreamt off ... And this was the best birthday I ever had ... As he was looking at the night sky ... I was looking at him and his doll eyes also landed on me .... He slowly leaned close towards me only inches of gap was between our lips .... As I felt his warm breath on my face I pulled his shirt for a passionate kiss .. I was crying in the kiss ... Maybe it was tears of joy ... End of pov )

She said yes ... Omg I was lost in my whole world I gave her everything I bought her and now she is mine now only mine ... My heart was in ease .. I was so happy ... And we both laid on the tent and we were looking at the night sky ... My eyes suddenly locked on her doe eyes ... Which was already looking at mine ... And as usually I lost myself in it ..

And I was looking at the cute lips .. that was smiling at my look ... I wish and I want .. that I should be the reason for this smile till the end ..

With that I leaned close and I could feel her warm breath on my face .. with that she pulled me for a passionate kiss .... She was crying in the kiss .. and I wiped it off and I told her ... " Till your bear is there my fluffy should not cry ... Because it breaks my heart to see you cry ..."
With tha I was enjoying the kiss and closed my eyes .... After few minutes she was in my arms .... And holding my shirt so tightly ... I felt like she is my kid ... And I have the responsibility to take care of her .... And I will do ... With that the beautiful night came to an end and we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms as each other's whole world and happiness.....

______________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading my story it means so much for me ... I am so sorry if this is not up to your expectations ... I will work hard .... And here is the quote for today...

You did a great job today too as always... Fighting 💜 have a great day ... If you have a bad day always remember it's just a bad day not a bad life ....💜

Stay tuned to know what's gonna happen next and the main picture starts from here .....

To be continued .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 334 50
"Does your heart only beat for me?" "will you wait for me even when you know I am never yours?" "are you sure? because your eyes are saying somethin...
264K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
3.2K 97 31
{COMPLETED} Love sucks believe me but you have to find the right one to be okay or happy because if you let in the wrong one you'll be torn apart but...
50.2K 2.7K 47
°°°°3RD PLACE IN THE KIM TAEHYUNG FANFICTION OF HEARTBEAT AWARDS°°°° Shattered hearts....Shards of glass... Scattered in my soul.... B...