it's you all along | rosekook

By euphoricninja

[on-hold] we are just strangers with good old memories. a rosekook story | semi-social media au More

Prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

four

1.4K 56 1
By euphoricninja

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
~~~~

Dear Jungkook,

Hi Kook! It's been a year since the last time we met and after that day, you rarely messaged me. You rarely update your sns too. Don't worry, I understand you. College is making all of us really really busy.

Oh! I met up with Chanyeol, we sent Jihyo to the airport since she will be living in Japan for good. I messaged you that time but it seems that you are out of reach. She just wishes you that you'll be fine always.

By the way, I tried to message you again. I just want to know if you are okay. :)

-Chaeyoung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 709 20
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐠𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 , 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 , 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢...
32.7K 2K 12
In which both Jungkook and Chaeyoung losing every chance they got to experience the art of becoming one. »»-----!!!-----«« To be safe, it's rated for...
158K 9.7K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", Rosé reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...
31.4K 1.9K 12
Her crush. His dearest fans. Crush on someone : Feeling of love and admiration for someone, often someone you know you cannot have a relationship wit...