[Erehisu] In the eyes of the...

By dkln0907_

Imagine something. When you close your eyes, you can hear the waves. When you close your eyes, you can feel t... More

The pearl inside of an oyster

The Creation of a Woman

487 18 10
By dkln0907_

In the beginning, the light never existed. There was an endless void; It's blinding. In this pitch-black space, eyes blackened, eyes blinded, eyes empty. There was no life. There was no body. It was haunting like monsters slowly creeping in. It was horrifying like no one will ever save you in this deep dark abyss.

" Am I home?"

The skies have divided. Uranus of the heavens. Gaia of the earth. Terrestrial lands, the waves of the ocean. And the big star; the sun rises. The heavens opened with rays of heavenly luminescence and auroras.

The wind blew like a mother's lullaby; then it forms a new life. Down to the tiniest dots up to the gigantic ones. The ethereal skies above, the waters of all the veins, down to the terrestrial lands, the lost souls and creatures comes into the existence.

The world was created. Humans stepped on their bare feet. Mothers and fathers bear more children. With such unending goods and needs, living was then a peaceful place.

When Uranus of the skies surrendered, his phallus was cast into the sea. With a drop of blood seafoam forms. But then, there was a mystifying living soul lurking beneath the waves. It rises up above the seawater. With a cast of a shell, a goddess was sat upon.

Mystic angels blew dragging her to the nearest shore. Young and old women greeted her. A cloth covered with different colors formed into nature, covering her nakedness. She smiles so sweetly as she stepped, the flowers grew and the birds came to sing to her.

" I am home."

❁❁❁❁

Dear long lost sailor,

        This is probably the hundredth letter you'll read this time. I hope you're doing fine. I hope you can touch the racing waves against the very tip of your fingers. The warm and cold breeze battling each other through the mist of lost clouds. I wish you found some interesting things. Probably treasures sitting beneath your ship. If only you were here, I could tell you my story.

     Santa Barbara has been the same as always. You wouldn't find anything. You wouldn't find anything useful I promise. It's just the sea and the clouds colliding together. Mr. Niccolo's burger is always the best. When you're here the first thing you'll try was his best seller hamburger. I swear to god you've never tasted that good in your life. Actually, it was Connie's too. If you are going to ask the same question again, well yes. I've been doing the same routine every day. Getting piano lessons by myself truly, exploring the huge maze library in Santa Barbara and the most important part was going to the sea. To talk to you all of my secrets. This time I have this. I have this recent secret and I want you to keep it between us. Only us.

       I've never told this anyone. It may sound stupid, well that's what everyone's been telling about me. I met a boy. He was strange at first. He was truly really strange. He doesn't remember where were his parents are, why he was here, where he is from. He only knew his name. His name was Eren. We're friends. Best friends. Pretty close actually. He also has a secret but he never tells me what. Before he left,  he told me to remember his name. Because when he's gone,  he told me that he'll come back. I don't really understand what that really means. I think about it almost every day. But somehow to this day, I think he'll be back soon. Maybe sooner. Maybe when I am old enough. I hope to see you again.

You're wonderer
Historia

❁❁❁❁

"Hey come here!" He laughed. He shouted as he followed me behind.

I kept on looking for exact words. The more I think about it, those words that I wanted to say...

" Look at me!" I shouted as I held a seashell on my palm.

were only to be understood by the only person I knew...

" I'm shivering!" I said, embracing my arms. "Ah! Stop!" I chuckled after he splashed a palm amount of water on me.

who is close to my dear heart.

"Imagine something." He whispered.

I remember that voice.

"When you close your eyes, you can hear the waves. When you close your eyes, you can feel the waters running towards your feet. When you close your eyes, you can feel the hugging breeze, the sun kissing your skin."

My heart pounded whenever I hear this voice. Tears were falling from my eyes. I hugged my knees together, burying my face from reality.

"Now open your eyes and tell me who is in front of you."

Who is in front of me? it was you wasn't it?

When I opened my eyes, I saw something. Something that was surreal. Almost unbelievable. I saw him by the sea his camera facing towards me. " hey give me that smile!" He says.

It was almost a perfect day.

But in reality, when I open my eyes, he wasn't there. My eyes were somehow sore. It itches, little damp, little heavy blankets were covering my eyeballs. "This strange dream again..." I blinked several times. Too many times. Maybe a bit too much.

Remember me. Please remember my name...

❁❁❁❁

There are times that you were curious about something. When I was a kid, I used to have so many questions roaming inside of my head. Whenever I think about it, I urgently wanted to know the answer. Sometimes, you just wondered how the universe existed. Are the aliens real? How many more floating stones and gases are there in space?

Neil Armstrong may have landed on the moon on the 20th of July in the year 1969. But humans really don't have enough attention to the unique trait of the planet Earth in all heavenly bodies in space.

And that is the ocean.

" Bon appetite!" Cheered by the best-known chef in Santa Barbara. He slides his best seller towards me.

" Thanks, Niccolo." I said as I grabbed the burger to my hands. " do you know what's this best thing on your burger?" I asked him.

"My dear darling" Connie just appeared right behind him. " you do know both of us worked hard for that, hah?" He says as he pointed his spatula at me. "Ten fucking years. Ten years of food science." He flips the meat on the grill.

"Inspired by my wife." Niccolo answered. " this wouldn't work without her." He raised his shoulders giving me that smile.

"Oi oi oi!" His sidekick pointed his kitchen weapon at him. " at least credit me, bastard! You wouldn't meet my twin without meeting me first!"

"She's not exactly your twin." He chuckles. " I hope that answers your question." he looks at me.

I am that smart kid in class. A sparkly kid who always wanted to be outside with the sun. I don't have any friends. It may sound lonely bit sometimes it's good to be alone.

Connie and Niccolo are the only ones I considered as my best friends. They are 15 years older than me. But that doesn't really matter. All that matters is that they are here with me and I'm here with them.

" When it comes to eating your burger..." I said as I pull out the bun sprinkled with sesame seeds. " you eat the bread first." I ate the bun as well as the bottom one. " and eat everything else except for the meat." I took every single bite, tasting the savory and flavor that tingles to my tongue. " and lastly you eat the best part." And that is the meat.

" I still can't believe you eat a burger like that." Connie comments as he crosses his arms. " it's like you're eating your whole rice first before the main dish."

"Only Historia does that," Niccolo said chuckling.

I may also that smart kid in class but I am also that weird kid too.

Then I suddenly wondered something. " hey..." I swallowed the last piece. " would you rather..." I leaned forward against the table, resting my both arms above it. " discover the clouds of sparkling rocks and gases from space? Or the discover the deep blue secrets of the ocean?"

Connie puts his hand on his chin.

Niccolo just stared at me.

They don't make a noise for a while that almost made me laugh how unlikely their faces were when their brains are in a place of deep thoughts. "Well..?"

"I don't actually know.."

"that's a tough question..."

They both say it at the same time.

" I mean you don't know what's down there," Niccolo responds. I think he refers to the ocean. " There could be... I don't know.." he scratched the back of his neck. " SCP-3000 might be living down there. And that seriously scares me."

Connie chuckles at the back as he prepares another burger for another customer. " is that even real? Those were like man-made monsters."

"That's the point," Niccolo says. " People still don't know enough about the ocean."

My father was a marine biologist. He studies the life beneath the ocean. When I was a kid, I would look at his office. There are so many pictures of species that were pinned on every cover of his room. Maps, telescopes, and even a compass. My father believed that there are still down there undiscovered. He believed there are millions of moving sea creatures down there. Even if it's too dark to see, too small or too big, he wanted to know. He wanted to know the beautiful existence of the ocean.

That caught my eye. My eyes were sparkling with how cool my dad looks back then.

My dad said there are more secrets unsolved. To this day, it remained a mystery. Unharmed, untouched, unseen like a hidden gem lurking miles and miles down beneath the waves.

I think that's what makes the ocean so beautiful.

❁❁❁❁

I never talk this to anyone. Well, except for my best friends. I have this secret place of mine. This place was haunted. Well, some people call it that.

It was an abandoned mansion located somewhere there is no neighborhood around. Where you could almost not hear the cars honking, busy streets filled with people. It was peaceful and quiet that I wanted to stare at the wall and think miles away from earth.

My head was mostly filled with books and papers about the ocean. It wasn't that easy to be taken away from my mind. It was always there, dreaming to go deep down with the astronaut-looking suits beneath.

I was riding my bike. Paddling my way to the secret mansion. The cold stream from the wind brushes my cheeks. Fading echoes of heavy rubber wheels lingering in the background every time any vehicle would pass by.

There is this strange thing about Santa Barbara. The sky is always filled with dark clouds. There were no rays of the sun. It was always this humid.

It was a mystery. No one could ever answer it.

There is this figure in the distance. Riding on his skateboard on the side of the road. When he stepped his foot on the ground to get more speed, his wallet dropped unnoticed.

"Hey!" I called him and he gets even farther away. Paddled to get the accurate speed, gets the wallet off the ground and followed the guy in front of me. " excuse me!" He never responds back.

Goddammit. Is he deaf?

When I get enough speed to reach that guy, I looked at him for a second. I'm just literally right beside him still on his skateboard. He never noticed me.

I tugged his jacket and there he finally looked at me. He almost jumped off on his skateboard but he got his control. He suddenly stopped on his momentum as I pressed my break as well.

He gave me a blank stare. His big round eyes were darting on me. His messy brunette hair was peeking out from his hood. Pale skin, dark circles below his eyes. His jacket was a little big for him with his muddy sneakers that looks like he ran through a pig farm.

I was anxious. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I gave him his wallet without saying another word. His eyes followed it. So blank almost unreadable. He slowly takes it and slowly looks back at me again.

" you dropped it," I said.

He raised his hand. Doing some gestures in the air that I don't understand. I just played along with it, nodding.

It is kinda strange. I somehow recognize his face. It somehow still blurry inside of my head. A faded memory? A memory from the past?

" Sorry but.." I said. " have we met before?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...