us before anybody || Roddy ri...

By shaylawrites128

a story in which 2 best friends of 4 years try to control their feelings for each other. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

10.

1.4K 65 42
By shaylawrites128

- 3 months later -

- jordyn rios -
- Compton, California -

"you luh me?" jay asked as he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"yes!" i moaned as he slid out and came all on my stomach.

he walked to grab a towel and came back over cleaning my stomach.

he put the towel in the hamper before coming back over and climbed next to me.

"your amazing, J" he pulled me to him. i looked up at him as he panted. "like extremely" i giggled.

"so are you, jay" i laid my head on his chest.

"dick had you goin crazy" i giggled. "you still mad?" i shook my head.

i haven't talked to roddy in months.

sometimes i wonder if he still thinks about me..

roddy and jay are wayyy to different.

their bodies were different in every way as well..

"you okay if i head out? my mama wants me home for dinner" he sighed getting up. "i'll be here first thing tomorrow morning though" i nodded as he gave me a kiss.

"i love you" i smiled.

"i love you more, beautiful"

- a few hours later -

my mom is making me go to this dinner at my grandmothers house and honestly, i'm not looking forward to it.

they don't let me do shit! i just wanna get drunkkk!

"mama can i drink tonight?" i asked her as she drove.

"maybe but you better cover up" she said referring to my dress.

"why? it's just my cousins" i shrugged.

"because your grandmother is having other friends of the family over too and i don't think you should be showing all that skin"

"mama i'm fine. i have jay and i'll let them know that" she smiled.

"he's a nice boy"

"yea but he always has to be home early" she laughed.

"y'all fuck yet?" i gasped.

"mama!" she laughed again as she pulled into my grandmothers drive way. "goddamn there's a lot of people here" i said looking at all the cars in the street.

"you ever miss him?" my mom turned to me as she turned the car off.

"roddy?" she nodded. "no mama"

"that's a damn lie" keaden said from the backseat.

it was a lie.

i miss him so much but i can't text him.

i hate him remember?

we got out of the car but before we could walk inside i was startled by somebody's arms around me.

"my favorite cousin!" i turned to see jabar smiling.

"hey!" i giggled and hugged him. "i missed you!"

"you better have" he chuckled before pulling away. "wsp!" he dapped up keaden.

"boy get in the house" we all walked inside to be greeted by my grandmother.

"my babies!" she hugged me and keaden. "so pretty and handsome!" i smiled.

"thank you" she nodded.

i fixed my jacket as she talked to my mom.

"is that jordyn?" i looked up and widened my eyes as i ran to my other cousin.

"Alexa!" i hugged her. "girl i have soooo much to tell you!" she laughed.

"spill! let's go outback" i nodded and we walked through the house greeting people on the way.

"try this" she gave me a drink.

"my mama will best my ass" she sighed.

"damn" she took the shot. "this shit gon have me fucked up" i laughed.

"when's dinner because i'm ready to eattt" she laughed.

"i think soon" she shrugged. "we were waiting on y'all and somebody else"

"who?"

"i dont know but i think they here because the music stopped" i laughed.

"come on y'all!" my brother yelled at us and we walked inside.

"damn not even 10 minutes" she laughed and nudged me.

"hotty 12 a-clock" she pointed to a lightskin boy that walked in the door.

"girl i gotta boyfriend" i laughed.

"just sayin" she shrugged.

"come sit!" my grandmother told us and we did.

the table was long asf since there was a lot of us.

cousins, friends and more.

"this good asf!" i said as i ate the chicken she made.

"be careful not to get it on you white dress" she laughed.

"so jordyn!" my aunt started. "how you been baby? i hear your gotta new boyfriend" i wiped my hands and nodded before taking a sip of my soda.

"we all lookin at you, Rodrick"

Rodrick..

Rodrick?

i shot my eye at the other side of the table and saw roddy eyeing me which made me drop my napkin.

"shit J. your gonna ruin your dress" my cousin grabbed it and i looked down thankful that it didn't leave a stain.

"will you uhm excuse me for a minute?" i cleared my throat.

"for what?" my brother messed with me.

"yes baby don't be to long" i nodded and got up quickly passing everybody to get to the living room.

i paced back and forth trying to think of a way to chill out but it didn't work.

"girl what you doin?" i jumped and saw alexa at the doorway.

"i uhm.." i sighed. "i needa talk to you upstairs" she nodded as we snuck around the house and up the stairs.

"so what's up?" she asked as she shut the spare bedroom door.

"it's roddy, lex!" i pleaded. " i haven't seen him in months and i don't know if i can right now" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"girl if i didn't see my bestie for months i'd be hugging all on him" she giggled. "why you not laughin?"

"because you know how i told you i wasn't a virgin anymore?" she nodded. "it was roddy who took it" her eyes widened.

"no way!"
i covered her mouth.

"shush! what if somebody comes up he.."

BOOM.

the door busted open and i jumped as i saw my mama's face.

"i know damn well you not up here cryin and shit. go talk to him"

"i'm not crying mama i'm just stressed"

"why? he came to see you, jordyn" lex pouted.

"im sorry but that's the cutest thing i've ever seen" i rolled my eyes.

"i don't wanna see him" i crossed my arms.

"get yo ass back downstairs and eat the dinner your granny cooked for you, Jordyn ripley rios" she pointed to the stairs.

i nodded and walked out of the room.

"you okay baby? that was long" my aunt asked as i sat back in my seat.

"yea auntie my stomachs just hurting" i sighed and played with my food as everybody talked.

"girl" alexa nudged me. "he's texting me" she showed me the text under the table.

@ roddyricch tell her to meet me after this dinner.

Drippinlex i'm pretty sure she don't wanna see you roddy😭!

roddyricch she ain't got a choice.

i scoffed at his dm and looked back up.

"so jordyn! about that boyfriend of yours" my cousin started. "what's his name?"

"jayden" i said dryly.

"how old is he?"

"20" i furrowed my eyebrows on why he was asking so many questions.

- after dinner -

"jordyn baby can you go get me my shoes from upstairs?" my granny asked and i nodded before walking up the stairs.

i rummaged through the closet and heard the door shut which made me jump.

"boyfriend huh?" i turned to see roddy standing with him arms crossed.

i didn't say anything.

honestly i have no intention on talking to him so i won't.

"jordyn you betta stop actin like a child and adult up before i do it for you" he locked the door.

i grabbed my grandmothers shoes and closed the closest door before walking to the door but roddy blocking me.

"talk to me bruh. i missed you" he mugged me.

"get away rodrick" i tried to push past him but he wouldn't budge.

"i wanna talk" i rolled my eyes before sitting on her bed. "why you ignorin me?"

"maybe because you left me rodrick" i shrugged.

"i apologize for that okay? but i came to the dinner to see all the friends but most importantly you" he grabbed my hand. "i bought my own place out here, J"

"i thought your mom ain't want you to move?"

"i did it anyway. i wanna be here with you, J. real talk" he started to slide his hand into mine but i quickly snapped out of my thoughts and pushed back.

"i have a boyfriend roddy" he sighed.

"i know" he pulled me to him. "but that nigga ain't got shit on me and you know it" he stood up infront of me.

"he's better then you" i mumbled as he leaned down and placed his hand under my chin.

"oh is he?" he leaned down and put his hand on the bed next to me. "he cuter then me?" he pushed me back a little.

"yea" i breathed as his hand traveled up my leg.

"he kiss better then me?" he asked as his lips brushed over my neck lightly. "hmm?" he laid his hand up my dress.

"r-rodrick" he pinned my arms above my head.

"he fuck you better then me?" he whispered as he started rubbing circles on my clit.

"roddy stop.." my breathing hitched.

"stop what?" i gripped his forearm making him smirk.

"i'm dating jay roddy stop.." i moaned lowly.

"that's too bad" he sighed. "you so wet fa me" he pulled away and stood up straight. "i guess our times over then" he unlocked the door and left leaving me hot and bothered.

"he really just.. oh my gosh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 560 17
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴ' Two best friends engage with two known rappers. But as their relatoonships build, worlds test them. To leave these worlds they must find on...
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
173K 4.4K 28
When Skylar Evans discovers that her boyfriend of two years has been cheating on her, she thought that would the only surprise in store. Fast forward...
29K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...