Love me because I'm me ( joli...

By Mendes_bae12

This is a jolinsky and shaylor boyxboy book Jack Johnson is not your average boy. He's gay in love with one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

10 0 0
By Mendes_bae12

Shawn's p.o.v

It's been two months since the Jack's and Taylor, Matt and Hayes thing.

Jack and I still aren't really talking. I really miss him. I know I shouldn't have said what I said and it wasn't fair for me to take out all of my pain on him. I was just not thinking and that really hurt him.

Right now I'm walking to class I stayed over for my last class so I'm alone in the quiet hallway. So quiet and yet I missed a door open and foot steps. There's a hand over my mouth and I'm being dragged to the janitors closet.

After the door is closed and locked. The hand is removed from my mouth, but the person stays behind me. I go to turn around, but they wrap their arms around my waist and pull me to them.

"Hey! Let me go," I struggle.

"Shawn please," Taylor begs.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't like this," I cross my arms leaning into him.

"He wouldn't care," he shrugs.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's fake," he states casually.

"What do you mean? I- but, you what?" I pull away from him.

"I've been trying to give you hints. I mean I tried to tell you and Jack, but you guys wouldn't listen. Me though I'm not doing this anymore it's the new year. I refuse to keep not talking to you and lying," He takes a deep breath. He turns me around in his arms.

"I love you, Shawn and, Hayes likes Aaron or whatever and I don't care if you're still mad or whatever! You are mine and it's official now, like right now," he kisses me. Short, passionate, and cute. I kiss back then pull back.

"I'm not gonna ignore you anymore, I love you too," I kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.6K 22
In a town with low populations of homosexuals, Shawn Mendes has gone through tons of failed relationships. From people using him, causing heart break...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
21.6K 1K 20
In which humble sincere teenager, Taylor Caniff, tries to open the petals of timid teenager, Shawn Mendes, who is too caught up with bad rumors, forc...
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...