Short Scary Stories I Come Up...

By Alivecatgirl04

Just some short scary stories that I want to share and that I think are good. Hope you all like them too! More

The Child.

6 1 0
By Alivecatgirl04

I woke up, another peaceful and beautiful day awaited me. I got up and went to throw my robe on then made some coffee. While I was waiting I saw a little boy standing there and staring at the water. I quickly got some shoes on and went to go and talk to the child. We talked and had some cookies my mother made the other day. When I asked where he lived he stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to a abandoned house. I looked behind me and found that the kid was gone. I look around but nothing. So I walk back home concerned and confused. I sat on my couch and turned on the TV to find a shocking news report on the TV. That kid. He's not alive.. But that doesn't make sense I just talked and had cookies with him. I then remember him staring at the water. Then it hit me. This was where his body was. It was in the water by my house.. Suddenly the lights flicker and I hear laughing. And a small boys voice speak the chilling words "Watch out for the monster that plays by the water, he's watching you miss Kathy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
336K 1.2K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
26.1K 1.9K 28
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
14.4K 390 3
مدينه مباح فيها كل شي بالاضافه إلى المشي في الشارع عراه او حتى النيك في زقاق الشوارع و أمام العلن