Naruto and The Goddess of Cha...

By Gamer_Ladd

What if when Naruto and Sasuke were fighting Kaguya Naruto was sent to a different dimension instead of Sasuk... More

Chapter 1: A New View On Things
Chapter 2: Aftermath
Chapter 3: Start of a New Family
Chapter 4: The Uzumaki Family
Chapter 5: Two new lives begin
Chapter 6: The 4 Kage's decision
Chapter 7: The Start of a War
Chapter 8: Training for War
Chapter 9: The Results of Training
Chapter 10: Team 7 adds a Member
Chapter 12: Clashing with Kumo Ninja
Chapter 13: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.1
Chapter 14: Chunin Exams inside the Leaf Pt.2
Chapter 15: S-Rank Mission: Rescue Tatsumi
Chapter 16: Fighting a Kage
Chapter 17: The Proposition and Promotion
Chapter 18: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.1
Chapter 19: The Final Battle and Full Tailed Beast Transformations Pt.2
{Finale} Chapter 20: The Aftermath

Chapter 11: Tatsumi, The new Two-Tails Jinchūriki of Konoha

2.1K 42 14
By Gamer_Ladd

(A/N)

Please enjoy Chapter 12

(Flashback Starts)

" Well with your permission Naruto-san and if Tatsumi-san is willing, I would like for her to become my Jinchuriki"

(Flashback Ends)

Naruto had a shocked expression on his face when he heard Matatabi's request. He looked over at Tatsumi and saw she had the same reaction, with the exception that her mouth was open as well. Matatabi just tilted her head, waiting for their response. "This is a very highly unlikely request, you know that right?" Naruto said. "Yes Naruto-san, I'm very aware that this is a highly unusual request, but may I say something?" Matatabi asked. "Go ahead," Naruto said as he gestured for Matatabi to continue. "Well, it's just that Tatsumi-san has a nice aura around her. It feels like I'm being drawn to her. That's why I was near your village early because I felt the pull get stronger the closer I got to your village and when you showed up with Tatsumi-san I felt it strongest around her" The giant cat explained.

After thinking it over for a bit Naruto gave his answer. "I don't mind if you want my daughter to be your Jinchuriki. It's all up to her" Naruto said as he pointed with his thumb towards Tatsumi. Tatsumi looked at her father with surprise written all over her face. Not only was this tailed beast willing to be sealed in a human again, but her father was also letting her decide if she wanted to or not. Tatsumi looked between her father and Matatabi a few times before finally resting her gaze on Matatabi. "I would absolutely love to become your Jinchuriki!" Tatsumi shouted happily.

Matatabi purred with delight and Naruto just laughed internally at his daughter. Then a thought dawned on Naruto. "How are we going to seal you into Tatsumi?" Naruto questioned. Tatsumi stopped what she was doing and looked at her dad then Matatabi. "My dad is right, how are we going to seal you inside of me?" Tatsumi asked. "We use the same seal that Naruto has" Matatabi answered. Both Naruto and Tatsumi both had a look of realization on their faces. "That's perfect Matatabi. Where should we meet you?" Naruto asked. "Meet me near the entrance to the place you call The Forest of Death tomorrow morning," Matatabi said before cutting the connection.

After their talk with Matatabi Naruto and Tatsumi also left the Tailed beast Psyche plane. Once they both opened their eyes Tatsumi had stars in hers. Naruto just smiled at her before getting up with Tatsumi doing the same. "want to tell your mother the good news?" Naruto asked Tatsumi. Tatsumi's answer to that question was to shot up and run into the kitchen where Kaguya was. "Kaa-san guess what!" Tatsumi said excitedly. "What is it Tatsumi," Kaguya asked. "Okay, so when I went with Tou-san to meet all the tailed beast I met this Tailed Beast that was like a cat with black and blue flaming fur and green and yellow eyes but do you want to know the best part," Tatsumi said, practically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Matatabi wants you to be her Jinchuriki," Kaguya said while trying to hide a smile. "Yea- wait how did you know?" Tatsumi said as she tilted her head in confusion. "I'm the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki. The Ten-Tails is made up of chakra from all the other Tailed Beasts. Although I can't go to their psyche plane I can hear what they say when they're in it" Kaguya explained to her daughter who now had her mouth opened in amazement. "you're a Jinchuriki to Kaa-san, that's so cool" Tatsumi said. "It is cool," Kaguya said revealing her smile while she ruffled Tatsumi's hair.

Tatsumi looked up at the clock and gasped. She bolted to the door and exited the house, leaving behind two confused parents.

Tatsumi ran through the streets of Konoha to Ichiraku. It was almost twelve in the afternoon. "I hope Aiko doesn't kill me for being late," Tatsumi said her head as she sped up. After running for a bit Tatsumi finally arrived at the front of the ramen stand. She put her hands on her knees trying to regain her breath.

"S-Sumi-chan?" A quiet voice stuttered from behind Tatsumi, scaring her. "Aaahh!" was all Tatsumi said as she jumped into the and the landed back down. Tatsumi slowly looked around and saw Aiko with a worried look on her face. "I-i'm s-orry if I s-startled you," Aiko said as she started to play with her fingers. Tatsumi looked down at watched Aiko tap her pointer fingers together. "Is that something you picked up from Hinata-Sensei?" Tatsumi asked. "Y-yes, I'm sorry" Aiko apologized. Tatsumi grabbed Aiko's hands and Aiko looked up at Tatsumi. "I think it's cute," Tatsumi said giving the now blushing Aiko a warm smile. "Let's go eat, I'm starving," Tatsumi said as she readjusted her grip on Aiko's hands and led her inside the Ramen stand.

Once they entered the stand they were greeted by a woman. "Hello, welcome to Ichiraku," The ramen waitress said and then turned around to face the two new customers. "Is that you Tatsumi?" the ramen waitress asked. "Yep it's me Ayame-chan," Tatsumi said scratching the back of her neck. "I see you've picked up Naruto's ramen habit" Ayame joked. "I probably have, I think I'm starting to get his personality too," Tatsumi said while laughing. "Oh great, one Naruto was enough now we'll have two," Ayame said in exaggerated horror. "So mean Ayame-chan," Tatsumi said while fake crying.

While Tatsumi was 'crying' Ayame looked over at the other person that came in with Tatsumi. "Hey, Tatsumi, who's this with you?" Ayame asked, nodding towards Aiko. Tatsumi looked at Ayame nodding her head and then looked to where it was nodding to and saw that she was nodding towards Aiko. "Oh, this person" Tatsumi said as she wrapped her arm around Aiko, causing the Hyuga girl to blush lightly at the contact. "Her name is Aiko Hyuga, she's also my girlfriend," Tatsumi said happily.

Ayame just looked between the two for a second before smiling. "Well congratulations you two, I hope you have a long relationship," Ayame said, congratulating the both of them. "We're actually on a date right now so can we have two extra-large miso ramen with extra pork," Tatsumi said as she ordered their food. Ayame nodded and went to cooking their meal.

While Ayame was making the ramen Tatsumi started a conversation with Aiko. "Hey Aiko-chan, I have some really good news to tell you!" Tatsumi said excitedly. "What is it Sumi-chan?" Aiko asked after taking a sip of tea she had ordered after they had arrived. "I'm going to become the Two-Tails Jinchuriki!" Tatsumi said. Aiko's pale lavender eye widened when she heard what Tatsumi said. Turning to her she asked, "How is that going to happen?" Aiko asked out of pure curiosity. Tatsumi then proceeded to tell Aiko Naruto's plan to use the Eight Trigrams Seal to seal Matatabi inside of her.

After Tatsumi's explanation, their food arrived. "Thanks for the food!" Tatsumi's said loudly while placing her hands together before digging into the food. Aiko did the same as Tatsumi but just quieter. Ayame watched Tatsumi eat and interact with each other. "They act exactly like Naruto and Hinata" Ayame mused. "Hey, Tatsumi" Ayame said calling the blond. Tatsumi looked up from her bowl with a noodle hanging from her mouth. Aiko grabbed the noodle from Tatsumi's mouth and ate it. "Aiko-chan that was my noodle" Tatsumi said, pouting. "Too bad Sumi-chan, you're not getting it ba-" Aiko was saying but was interrupted by Tatsumi smashing her lips against hers. "How cute" Ayame squealed.

The 'kiss' lasted for a few seconds before Tatsumi pulled away with a noodle in her mouth. "That's a dirty move Sumi-chan" Aiko pouted. Tatsumi slurped the noodle into her mouth. "You look really cute when you pout" Tatsumi pointed out. Aiko blushed at Tatsumi's complement. "Weren't you asking me something earlier Ayame-chan?" Tatsumi asked while turning to face Ayame. "Yeah, I was going to ask you if Kaguya gave a healthy birth," Ayame asked. "Kaa-san gave birth to my baby sister Kukiko. She looks exactly like Kaa-san but has Tou-san's face shape" Tatsumi said as she put her pointer finger on her chin as if she was thinking while she answered. "Kukiko is a really cute name. When are you bringing her around here" Ayame asked. "If it were up to me, As soon as she could eat solid food," Tatsumi said. "Well, I'll let you two get back to your date," Ayame said while she went to attend to another guest that just entered.

Aiko and Tatsumi talked about day to day stuff and laughed at each other's jokes while they ate. After they finished their meal Tatsumi paid and the two of them left the stand and walked to the local park and choose a spot facing out to the lake. Aiko and Tatsumi just laid there staring out at the lake, watching the reflection of the now setting sun.

"Today was a blast," Tatsumi said. "Today was very pleasant, thank you Sumi-chan," Aiko said thanking Tatsumi. Tatsumi grabbed Aiko's chin and turned her head to face her. "This was a really good date Aiko-chan," Tatsumi said as she locked her lips with Aiko. Aiko closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. They pulled away from each other so that they could regain their breath. "That was amazing Aiko-Chan," Tatsumi said. "Th-thank you Sumi-chan," Aiko said stuttering and while blushing.

Suddenly there was a loud cough coming from Tatsumi's right and Aiko's left. They whipped their heads and saw a Naruto with a gaping mouth and a smiling Kaguya. "N-n-naruto-sensei!" Aiko shouted in embarrassment. "How long have you guys been there?" Tatsumi said slowly in embarrassment at being caught kissing. "When you guys were about three/fourths of the way kissing," Naruto said after finally closing his mouth. "Don't worry you two, were not upset" Kaguya said, reassuring the two Genin while getting down and sitting on her legs. "Welcome to the family Aiko-chan," Kaguya said while hugging Aiko. "Yeah, welcome to the family Aiko," Naruto said, following Kaguya's lead. "Hey don't leave me out of a group hug you guys!" Tatsumi said while joining the group hug.

After they broke apart Tatsumi said she was going to walk Aiko home. After a few minutes, Tatsumi returned to the house. She immediately heads to bed because before she left to walk Aiko home Naruto had told her she was going to need all of her strength for the sealing process. So Tatsumi quickly threw her clothes off and put her PJs on. She then plopped herself into her bed and immediately fell asleep.

Timeskip to Afternoon at the Forrest of Death Entrance

"So where's Matatabi?" Tatsumi said looking around for the massive two-tailed cat. "She's coming Sumi" Naruto answered. As soon as he finished Matatabi jumped outside of the Forest of Death and now faced the two Ninja. "Hello Naruto-san, Tatsumi-san," Matatabi said greeting the two. "You ready you two" Naruto said looking between the two. Tatsumi and Matatabi both nodded. Naruto went through a few hand signs and summoned an altar with eight candles surrounding it.

"Alright Sumi, I need you to lay down on this altar and I'll take care of the rest," Naruto said as he gestured to the altar. Tatsumi nodded to Naruto and walked to the altar with confidence and laid down on it. "You ready Matatabi?" Naruto asked the giant cat and she nodded. Turning his attention to Tatsumi he asked the same question, "Are you ready Tatsumi?". "Ready as I'll ever be," Tatsumi said. She didn't want to show it but her confidence was dwindling every second.

Naruto closed his eyes and breathed in and then out, focusing. His hands then flew at a blurring pace that even a Sharingan would have trouble following. Once he finished weaving the hand signs he placed one hand on Matatabi and then placed the other on Tatsumi. "Eight Trigrams Seal!" Naruto shouted. Matatabi started to turn into chakra as she flowed into Tatsumi. Tatsumi closed her eyes, waiting for a lot of pain but was surprised when it didn't come. "It's done," Naruto said with an exhausted tone. "Are you okay Tou-san?" Tatsumi asked worriedly. "I'm good, just need to catch my breath. Check to see if you can talk to Matatabi" Naruto said. "Okay, Hey Matatabi, you there?" Tatsumi asked out loud. "Yes kitten, I'm here" Matatabi replied. "Cool, so we can communicate through my head?" Tatsumi asked with awe. "Yes, we can," Matatabi said with amusement at her new host. "Can I call you Tabi?" Tatsumi asked. "Sure, anything you want Kitten". Just as soon as Tatsumi gave off a screech of happiness several Kumogakure Ninja surrounded them.

"We're here to take back our Tailed Beast you stole from us" One of the Kumo nin shouted. Naruto got into a fighting stance and went into KCM 2 while Tatsumi got her marked Tri-pronged Kunai out, both ready to fight for their lives.

(A/N)

I'm sorry if this chapter seems boring. The next one will be better.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter

Published: Saturday - June 13, 2020 - 11:34 p.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 724 27
<Broken Dream> -after the4th great ninja is over only one thing remains, and that is to become the Hokage of the village. -but what...
2.2K 93 16
What if everything had changed? Especially on the day of Sakura's birthday, where she wished for everything to be...perfect, different but perfect, w...
152K 2.8K 12
You and Kakashi were great childhood friends until you had a fight about an S class mission you could go on. Kakashi didn't want you going but your g...
1.1M 52.7K 71
Reborn with the luxury of chosing her own ability, given a chance to start from the beginning she decides to change to world. For better of for wors...