Billionaire Love (Frankiana)

By shezafina

Life...is like every pages of a book,you were the one who will manage to write every chapter of your story,yo... More

Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - News
Chapter 4 - One night stand
Chapter 5 - Drunked
Chapter 6 - Bestfriends
Chapter 7 - The Project
Chapter 8 - Dinner
Chapter 10 - Jealousy,Hurt and Betrayal
Chapter 11- Resolve
Chapter 12 - Girlfriend
Chapter 13 - Greece
Chapter 14 - Greece (Part 2)
Chapter 15 - Argument
Chapter 16 - Friends
Chapter 17 - Gazini and Maza
Chapter 18 - Family
Chapter 19 - The healing
Chapter 20 - Kiss
Chapter 21- Heartbreak
Chapter 22 - Relationship
Chapter 23 - Forgiveness
Chapter 24 - Phone call
Chapter 25 - Family Dinner
Chapter 26 - Ashley
Chapter 27- Love
Chapter 28 - Girl in the Past
Chapter 29 - Pain
Chapter 30 - The end of us
Chapter 31 - Regrets
Chapter 32 - New life
Chapter 33 - Reunited
Chapter 34 - Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 35 - Truth
Chapter 36 - The older brother
Chapter 37 - Julia Margaret Mackey
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39- We meet again
Chapter 40 - Still love you
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Flowers

417 17 0
By shezafina

Franki Pov

The best feeling in the world is...

To love and to be loved.

To love is to recognize the divine in another person, and with the dedication, compassion and caring flow naturally.

To be loved is like coming home, finding your authentic self and discovering that you are not alone.

Love can make you feel everything...

It can make you the happiness person in the world..

Your smiling thinking of that person...

They make you smile, even if they are not around..

They make you feel special in every possible way.

Last night i feel so special.. I feel like I'm floating, from happines and excitement..

Diana is sweet..very talented..She's a girl who can treat you like your the most beautiful girl in her eyes...

And I feel that last night...

But I promise to myself.I will not let myself fall with someone like Diana.. A player.. A heartbreaker..

When i arrived home last night.. I can't sleep, that's why I decided to google her past relationship..There's a lot of rumors about her being a player..Apparently the rumors are actually true. She has a lot of flings inside and outside the country. One of the article says that a girl cried and attempted a suicide because Diana left her. The other headline says that Diana,the player seen in one of her bar kissing a random girl in front of everyone.. I read some more article... The gorgeous Diana Mackey make two girls fall in love with her,at the same time,bestfriends Rhian and Jasmine are fighting over Diana..

Urghhhh...I hate this...Stop it Franki! Why are you torturing yourself over her past relationship?

It reminded me one of my lines in my previous movie.. 'A player will always be a player'

But Franki don't judge her because of her past. Her past doesn't define her as a person. Just give her a chance..I told myseld..

But her past bothered me a lot...

I can't think right at this very moment.. so i decided to sleep...

A girl enter my room..She has a beautiful body.Her green eyes looking at me as she approach me.

She seat in my bed and touch my face,tracing my features and she leaned in,she kissing me passionately, full of love and emotion and kissed back...I open my open and her tounge enter my mouth, our tounges fight for endless battle. We pulled apart..breathing..panting..

She kissed me again down to my neck, collarbone. She slip her hand inside my shirt,cupped my breast and massage it gently..I take off my shirt,removed my bra, her green eyes looking at me intently..I can see desire, lust in her green eyes..She played my breast, sucking it and licking it like theres no tomorrow. I feel so aroused and wet..She kiss my stomach..and she slowly removed my shorts together with my soaked panties..I feel so exposed.. She's kissing my thigh,torturing me...I moaned her name...She put her tounge in my wet core,licking me,she suck my clit..And begged her.."Diana please.. Don't stop..Fuck m-"

Suddenly i woke up breathing heavily,with sweat all over my body...Arghhh I'm having a wet dream about Diana... Damn that was hot...

Franki Russell stop thinking about her..Kung ano ano tuloy yung napanaginipan mo...

I feel dampness in my core...What are you doing to me Diana? you hunt me, even in my dreams...

----------

Diana Pov

Last night is a success. I show Franki how special she was...And now I'm planning to send her flowers to make her feel loved... I dial the flower shop after calling the shop.. I make some breakfast and take shower..

I arrived in my office, calm and relaxed.

Gazini came in coffe in her hand.

"Good morning boss,here's your coffee" she handed me my favorite coffee.

"Thanks Gaz.. Good morning to you too"

"What are my schedule for the day?"

"You have lunch meeting with one of our investors Mr. Rodriguez at exactly 2 pm" she says.

"What else?"

"Your sister call ealier.She said to call her as soon as you get her"

"Ok..thanks.. I call her now" i says as Gazini walked out in my office..

Dialing my sister..

"Hey,sis..how are you?" i heard her says on the line.

"I'm fine..how about you? I call you because Gazini told me so..."

"I'm good..I have a photoshoot today. I'm with some models and actresses."

"Great..i know your so busy..enjoy your day."

"Wait-... Rhian is here and she asks about you"

"Ohh...just tell her I said Hi.."

"Ok sis.. It seems that Rhian is still in love with you"

"Nahhh sis.. were not even together.. I mean were friends.. we hang out.. we fucked.. and thats it."

"Woahhh.. your such a playgirl"

"Nahh.. that was all in the past..I change now"

"Really? Are you really my sister?"

"Yeahh..your making fun of me now...anyways lets have dinner together little sis"

"Ok"...Someone in the background yell your up in 5 minutes Ash..

"Oh..they need you ash.. enjoy.. See you later" and i hang up the phone..

I do my worked. Signing some documents, reviewing contracts,reading and replying emails..As i scan some emails i received message from Franki...

From: Franki

Hi thanks for the flowers..but apparently this flowers is too much. I mean my living room looks like a flower shop right now. Your sweet and insanely romantic. Appreciate for this effort. But please next time don't do it again, one bouquet is enough for me.

ps: Some flowers i gave to my neighbors.

I just laughs about her message...

I remember when ordering flowers earlier.. The owner was shocked when i order half of their flowers...

"Hello,can i order? "

"Sure thing Maam,"

"One bouquet of roses, scrath that..i want a flowers of any kind..and send it this Ms. Franki Russell in her condo"

The owner mention the names of the flowers and ended up buying half of their diplay...

I decided to replied to her.

To Franki:

You deserve everything love..and the flower isn't enough to show you how much i like you..Can i call you?"

From Franki:

Sorry...I'm on my way to a photoshoot..Maybe later.

To Franki:

That's a shame.

From Franki:

Don't be sad. I call you when i can.. Gotta go.

To Franki:

Fine. Take care love.

I continue with work and Gazini knock of the door to remind me about my 2pm appointment.

"Boss, Mr. Rodriguez is already here"

"Ok Gaz. Tell him to come in."

A man at his 30's enter the my office smiling.He approach at my table.

"Hi Mr. Rodriguez,nice to meet you, take a seat..please" shaking his hands and i let him seat in the chair.

"Glad to finally met you Ms. Mackey"

"just call me Diana,sir"

"Ok Diana.. I came here to talk to you about my proposal. I done some research about your leadership and about the company. I heard you'll be expanding in Greece and i want to invest in that project,only if you accept my proposal"

"Good to hear that sir. Actually I'm really looking for some investor for that project. I accept your proposal sir.My secretary will give you the details about the said project"

"Great..Its nice to do business with you Diana"

"Thanks sir"

"Please, just call me Martin. Sir or Mr. Rodriguez makes me look like an old man" we both laughs at his statement.

"Ok Martin..no problem"

After a tiring day i go back to my house to take a shower. I fix myself, do my make up..My sister texted that she's already at the resto..And got in my car and drove..A few minutes, i arrived at the resto, i immediately spotted my younger sister.

"Hey sis, kanina ka pa?" i kiss her cheeks and hug her.

"Nope.. Kakarating ko lang din"

"Lets order first" tinawag ko yung waiter and then we order..

"So...How was the photoshoot?"

"Tiring, but i enjoyed it. I meet different people..Uhmm Rhian is kind of obsessed with you sia..She even wants to go with me tonight"

I just laughs at her.

"Really? Buti nalang hindi mo sinama..baka kung anong gawin nun."

"Sis alam mo ganda gandang ka talaga sa sarili mo..noh?

"Nahhh kasalanan ko bang maging maganda?" and with that we burst into laughter...

Ang hindi alam ni Diana na may mga matang nakatingin sa kanya sa kabilang table,na nasasaktan that she saw her with someone else.

------------

Please bear with my grammars..

I hope you like it..

Stay safe and Godbless loves..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 945 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
193K 14.8K 52
"Okay, hear me out. We are stuck in the house with nothing to do, we could do something productive while we have time to kill." "We wrote and release...
126K 3.7K 37
My name is Brooklyn Robert. I'm 17, head cheerleader since my freshman year, I have fair grades and people always compliment me on my looks even thou...
9.9K 576 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...