City that never sleeps (H.S)

By chocolatemix_

Boy meets world when boy meets girl. Girl meets boy when girl meets world. Harry meets Luna and there's an i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter:2
Chapter: 3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter :7

Coming Soon!

727 13 0
By chocolatemix_

"Why don't we explore it together?" He ask smiling widely down at me.

"Uh yea sure, why not" I let out a small giggle as he grabs my hand and leads me into the city that never sleeps.

___________

A story about a girl who's lived in a city her entire life but as been deprived from society and a boy who just wants to do things on his own and figure his true self out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 8.3K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
83.3K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...