sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

fifty two

880 53 20
By starynightae

"You're such a good boy." Rebecca laid next to Ozzy, rubbing his back, the energetic boy finally worn out. "The bestest boy." Spots whined and laid next to Ozzy, his head on Ozzy's stomach. "Of course you too my Love." Rebecca rubbed Spots' head, leaning over to kiss his snout. "You're both the bestest boys."

'I refuse to be jealous of dogs. I refuse.' Jungkook's nose twitched, watching Rebecca hug her two dogs. 'Nope. No way. I'm not jealous. Nope nope.'

'But if you join...'

"Awhh look how cute." Jungkook stood up from where he sat in the kitchen, his drink long forgetten before he sat beside Spots. "I mean you too Bex." Jungkook rubbed Spots' neck, his nails scratching it.

"Kook, don't scratch his neck." Rebecca reached over and carefully moved Jungkook's hand from Spots' neck. "He doesn't like that."

"Oh shoot I'm sorry." Jungkook apologized to Spots, Spots licking Rebecca's hand.

"Hey it's okay." Rebecca reassured, placing Jungkook's hand on Spots' head. "Instead, trace your finger up his snout and on to the top of his head. He loves that." Rebecca used his hand, showing him how to get to Spots' soft spot. "I do this to him before he goes to sleep. Ozzy, on the other hand..." Rebecca let go of Jungkook's hand and moved back to Ozzy, rubbing his ears and then down to his neck, back up to his ears. "His ears and neck are his favorite."

"You really know them well." Jungkook smiled gently, looking up from Spots. "They're so lucky to have you."

"Well, every owner shoulder know what's best for their pets." Rebecca shrugged, laying her head on Ozzy. "It's just the basic form of love."

"Like, knowing that you like your hand held, is that a basic form of love?" Jungkook laid his hand on Rebecca's, Rebecca raising her head from Ozzy's side, the dog passed out.

"Y-yeah, it is." Rebecca cleared her throat, Jungkook's thumb rubbing her hand. She laid her head back down on Ozzy, Spots licking her cheek. "Jung-"

"Hey do you guys want to go take a walk with me?" Namjoon interrupted the two, Jungkook looking over, forcing his eyes away from Rebecca. "I'm just going to the park and to walk through the trees and such."

"Sounds like a plan." Rebecca stood up, Spots following suit, Ozzy still asleep. "Can I bring Spots?" Spots stood beside Rebecca, her hand resting on his head, giving him the reassurance he needed. "He doesn't do well alone."

"Yeah of course." Namjoon nodded, Jungkook standing up beside Rebecca. "You coming too, JK?"

"Duh." Jungkook put his hands on his hips, glancing over at Rebecca. "You're leaving Oz?" Rebecca nodded, looking back at her sleeping dog. "You need to tell someone about him or will he be fine?"

"He should be fine." Rebecca nodded, rubbing Spots' head.

"Just go tell Jin-"

"He's asleep." Rebecca cut in, walking to the bedrooms, getting Spots' leash. "He's had a long day." Namjoon and Jungkook watched her walk back in her room, frozen in slight shock.

"Since when did she know more about us then we know?" Jungkook joked, walking over to grab his jacket, his tattoos needed to be covered in public.

"I'm not shocked honestly." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, looking down at his socks, rubbing it against the floor. "She and Jin are together a lot."

"Well now it's our turn to steal her away from the others." Jungkook rubbed his hands together, grinning at Namjoon. "Mwahahah." Namjoon rolled his eyes with a smile, pushing Jungkook lightly as Rebecca came our of her room, Spots' on his leash, walking obediently beside her.

"Ready?"

)()()()(

"It's beautiful." Rebecca breathed, taking a deep breath as they walked.

"It truly is." Namjoon stopped walking, tilting his head up, a smile on his face, letting his skin bask in the sun. "Nature is beautiful." Rebecca tilted her head slightly while looking up at Namjoon.

"You look so at ease." She commented, Namjoon opening his eyes, the smile of his blossoming like a rose. "You belong out here."

"AHhhh!" Jungkook screamed, running through the trees, Spots' chasing him with a giant stick. "Stop chasing me! Becca he's going to kill me!!!" Jungkook almost ran into a tree, Spots thinking this was just a giant game. Namjoon and Becca leaned onto each other as they laughed, the maknae really having a lot of energy this wonderful afternoon.

"Spots." Rebecca whistled once, Spots immediately changing direction and jogged over to his mom, dropping the stick before her feet. "Good boy! You did so good my baby!" She cooed, rubbing his side, Spots tailing wagging excitedly.

"Your dog," Jungkook panted, walking over to his hyung and crush. "I swear...that dog." Namjoon chuckled and wrapped his arm around the youngest, him doubling over to catch his breath. "Spots is going to be the death of me."

"You got him really excited." Rebecca giggled, Spots sitting down, licking his stick proudly. "He never really goes crazy like that." Jungkook cracked a smile and stood up straight again, running his hand through his hair.

"I found a stick, threw it, and then he ran at me and I got scared." Jungkook pointed at Spots, Spots stopping his licking to look up at the boy. "Little stinker."

"Jungkook, if you run from a dog, they're going to chase you." Namjoon talked through his smile, realizing how clueless Jungkook really was. "They think it's a game." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Spots.

"I lost a game to a dog?" Jungkook looked back up at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded, Jungkook throwing his hands up in exasperation, walking away, Rebecca and Namjoon bursting out laughing again. Spots picked up his stick and trotted over to Jungkook. Once the stick hit Jungkook's leg, Jungkook let out a very manly scream as he jumped.

"SPOTS!"

)()()()(

"This was fun." Rebecca commented, walking up the hill with the two boys on either side of her, Spots by her side. They left the stick behind after much coaxing. "Thank you for taking me out here."

"Of cour-oh no." Namjoon sighed once they reached the top of the hill, a large group of people rushing towards them. "No no no."

"Becca, stay close." Jungkook mumbled, smiling as they people with cameras and phone neared. "And keep your head low." In no time, dispatch had the three of them surounded, cameras flashing and pushing against the three.

"BTS' Namjoon and Jungkook are out with a girl!" One of them shouted into the microphone, a red dot singalling this was live. They had their shit organized, only one spoke, the rest in charge of video evidence and such. "Who is she?!"

Rebecca kept her head low, her hands shielding her eyes from the flashes. Spots whining caught her attention and she picked him up, the poor dog shaking from fear. Picking him up left her face exposed. The live camera was behind her and the microphone man reached out to pull Rebecca towards them.

Namjoon's hand shot out and caught his wrist, stopping him from touching her. "Please don't touch her. We just want to go home." Namjoon spoke through his forced smile, his heart pounding in his chest. Jungkook also helped protecting Rebecca, slowly moving forward, his arm out in front of her, keeping dispatch from touching her.

"Namjoon! Jungkook! Who is this girl?" The reporter demanded, still right beside them. Rebecca flinched as the crowd got tighter, her eyes closing to let her eyes rest for a second. "What is your name?"

'Maybe if I answer the question they'll leave.'

Rebecca whirled around, looking the man straight in the eye. "My name-"

"R!" Namjoon cut her off, stepping forward, looking at the camera. "Her name is R."

)()()()(

"Are you two kidding me!" Yoongi raised his voice, pacing in front of the three on the couch, the news on the TV, sound silenced. "We can't let the public know about her! I don't want her to be exposed! The media is horrible to people involved with idols like us. And now she's out there!"

"We didn't try!" Jungkook argued back, pulling at his ears nervously. "We were just walking and trying to get to the car and then they surrounded us and we couldn't do anything!"

"Hyung nothing could've prevented this." Namjoon looked up at Yoongi, Rebecca's face on the TV behind him. "She's out there now and we can't do anything about it."

Yoongi looked over at Rebecca, her whole body hugging Spots, rocking them both slowly. She was attempting to calm Spots, and herself. This whole situation was crazy. None of this was supposed to happen.

"Rebecca." Yoongi stopped pacing, staring at her. Rebecca raised her eyes, the rocking stopped. "Don't read anything they say about you. Dispatch are a bunch of dicks. You deserve nothing but love. Nothing less." Rebecca's eyes left Yoongi's and laid on the TV.

'Mysterious Figure 'R' caught with international boyband, BTS. Just a friend? Or a selfish gold digger?'

Jungkook dove for the remote, clicking the power button off immediately. Rebecca burried her head in her knees, Spots whining in her lap. Her eyes resurrfaced at the sound of her phone going off.

ARMY had found her.

Yoongi stole her phone away from her and kneeled before her, handing the phone to Namjoon who grimaced at the notifications he was seeing.

"Look at me Angel." Yoongi spoke sternly, his brown eyes piercing through her green ones. "We're going to do the best we can to protect you, okay? But you're going to have to do something for me, can you do that?"

"What do I need to do?"

"You can't believe a word they say about you."

i need to stop talking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
145K 3.7K 43
a girl meets jungkook because she's best friends with yoongi... but it's not easy. february 2019: #1 in btsjjk march 2019: #1 in relationships start...
472K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...