ATEEZ ONESHOTS

By Mother_Atiny

Written for kpop boy group, 에이티즈! Imagines, One-shots, Reactions, and more! °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。 Requests... More

Authors Note
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 (김홍중)
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 (박성화)
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐨 (정윤호)
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠 (강여상)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧 (최산)
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐢 (송민기)
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 (정우영)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨 (최종호)
𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐚𝐬...
Hongjoong as your boyfriend
Seonghwa as your boyfriend
Yunho as your boyfriend
Yeosang as your boyfriend
San as your boyfriend
Mingi as your boyfriend
Wooyoung as your boyfriend
Jongho as your boyfriend
ATEEZ as Parents
𝐎𝐓𝟖
ATEEZ Reaction
ATEEZ
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞
ATEEZ Dating Game
ATEEZ Dating Game
What even is this?
Authors Note
Requests and such
New Ateez story?
✨Author's Note✨
Surprise!
HEY LISTEN !

2.8K 50 23
By Mother_Atiny

Yeosang, your best friend, and you were hanging out at the house as you usually did on Saturday mornings. Your mom and dad were away, so it was just the two of you.

"What would you like for breakfast?" You asked, pulling out a cereal box from the cupboard and throwing it at him.

Yeosang furrowed his brows, holding the box away from him as if it had contracted a disease or something. You looked over at him before reaching for the bowls, he hadn't responded so you wanted to make sure he was actually listening, but when you looked at him, all you could see was that he was being picky again. 

"Well, what were you wanting for breakfast?"

You really didn't want to cook this morning and the idea of actually having to mix something made you want to flop back into bed with a bag of crisps. But no one could really blame you, everyone had their eyes where the thought of exerting yourself made you wanna cry. 

Yeosang gave you an evil smile, "Chicken?"

You rolled your eyes, climbing down from the counter. "Fine, but you're paying". 

Stepping down completely, you slipped on a pair of slippers in the doorway and grabbed your sweatshirt, which by the way looked beautiful paired with a pair of Spongebob shorts you had owned since the 8th grade. 

After grabbing his sweatshirt and the keys off the counter, Yeosang ran to the car, practically hopping inside. Only Yeosang, you thought, could get that excited over the thought of chicken this early in the morning. 

 You quickly followed after him, locking the door behind you with a spare key that had been hidden under the "welcome" mat for ages. Once you got to the car, you shooed him out of the driver's seat.  

"Why can't I drive?", He whined, walking over to the other side.

You rolled your eyes as you took the keys out of his hands, "Yeo, not a chance. I don't want to have to explain to my parents that you almost killed us because you were being an idiot". 

Yeosang shot you a glare, "it was ONE time". 

Finally, Yeosang got into the car and buckled up. You slowly pulled out of the driveway, your fingers tapping on the steering wheel as you waited for a few kids to cross the street. Eventually, the kids moved and you were able to pull completely out, giving them a small wave of approval as you drove down the street. 

"So, where were you wanting to get food?"

"McDonald's."

It wasn't far, but you expected better from the Chicken connoisseur himself. 

You turned to him, disappointment was obviously heavy on your face. "Of all places in Seoul, you choose Mcdonald's?"

Yeosang shrugged, "It sounded good, and they have this new chicken sandwich that I keep seeing on TV. I want to see if it's any good". 

You turned the corner to Mcdonald's, shaking your head. "I expected better from you Kang Yeosang".

After much debate on whether or not to go inside to order, you finally decided to just do the drive-thru. You ordered, paid, then took the food to your house. As you drove, Yeosang fed you french fries, mostly because he wouldn't let you reach into the bag, calling you a thief every time you took one (which wasn't exactly an exaggeration, because your fried potato addiction was getting a bit out of hand at this point).

After you got back to the house, you made a picnic in your room. You weren't very hungry, mainly because Yeosang had fed you so many fries on the ride home, but you still ate your food. Yeosang was unusually quiet when you ate, not saying more than a few sentences every few minutes.

The mood had completely flipped in a matter of minutes. 

"What's the matter?" you asked as you sipped your drink.

Yeosang shook his head as he shoved a handful of fries in his mouth, "Nothing."

Okay, you raised an eyebrow, he never said "nothing", and he always spoke his mind. So something was obviously wrong. 

"Sangie, tell me", you whined, laying yourself across his lap.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Can I ask you something, Y/n?", 

"Uh of course"

It was a little nerve-racking to face him, as he had never asked you any questions with so much seriousness. 

Yeosang took a deep breath, "Be honest,  do you like Wooyoung?"

After a moment of silence, you started to laugh, which eventually turned into cackling. You were laughing so hard, your stomach hurt and your eyes watered.

"Wooyoung? really?", You laughed.

Yeosang made a confused face, "Is that a yes or no?".

"No Yeosang", You replied, "Why do you care?".

Yeosang blushed and turned his face away from you, he remained silent as he looked at the ground.

"Yeosang", You poked his cheeks, " Do you like me?",

Yeosang looked at you with wide eyes, his face bright red.

"Wha-what, who told you?", He choked out. 

Inside he was a complete nervous wreck, he could even feel his palms begin to sweat as your face cracked into a devilish smirk. 

"No one, I was just seeing if that would make you crack. Which I was right about."

Yeosang blushed again, "I-i, Y/n! Why do you do this to me?"

Totally caught off guard, you kissed Yeosang on the cheek. Dodging the question like a pro. 

"uh, what was that for?", He gulped. Every bit of awkwardness coming out in one sentence. 

"Because I like you too".

Yeosang gulped again, he leaned forward until your lips collided and he kissed you softly. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but really REALLY awkward. 

"Yeosang, now can I tell you something?", you giggled.

Yeosang nodded, "Okay".

You took a sharp breath before you spoke, "That was my first kiss"

" Mine too"

You both blushed profusely, then you heard the front door slam shut.

"Y/n! Yeosang!", Mingi ran up the stairs and opened the door.

You and Yeosang were still sitting on the bed, your face still close to Yeosang's.

Mingi stopped in his tracks, "Oh! Am I interrupting something?", standing awkwardly in the doorway. He already knew what was going on by the crap-eating grin on his face. 

Yeosang glared at Mingi, "You tell anyone and I will personally kill you".

"I- fine", Mingi rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, Hongjoong wanted me to get you."

"Why?", You hopped off the bed and handed Mingi a food bag, "This is yours", you smirked, "IF"...

"If what?"

"IF you tell Hongjoong that Yeosang and I aren't home"

Mingi nodded and took the food as he ran back down the stairs.

You and Yeosang spent the rest of the day watching movies and hanging out at home, Mingi actually followed through with your request, and the boys all thought that you and Yeosang were with your parents on their trip, Mingi came up with that excuse when the boys started to doubt him. But, In the end, you not only spent a lazy but amazing day with your best friend, but you also went to sleep that night with your best friend and now Boyfriend, Yeosang.

A/n: Hello!

What do you guys think? I hope you like it! I was having a hard time coming up with an idea so here you go, its crappy though...

But anyway...

Love you all!

and don't forget to request!

~Winter-Rain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935 41 12
I challenge myself to write drabbles with all ATEEZ pairings in it is still on progress ⏯ don't worry, i won't miss any couple ©2021, ichinisan1-3
58.5K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...
99.3K 3.2K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...
51.6K 712 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...