(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 39: He won!

3.2K 124 13
By mellaaaaaaa

I disappeared and followed my teammates, I kept alert, sensing if someone is following me or not. Making sure that Aoi didn't see me and followed me. I activated my ears and covered a lot of distance to make sure. He became a missing-nin on Konoha and I heard he lived on Amewagakure.

I stopped at one of the branch, hiding myself on the tree's leaves while watching the ninjas the other family hired. The three of them were wearing yellow suits, watching my team intently and laughing evilly. They were talking about getting revenge about my team kicking them out of the Chuunin exam. We didn't encounter them, right? But maybe I was unconscious then, when they fought them? I really can’t remember if we fought them back in the Chuunin exam.

The person at the middle said that he will stay behind to keep them from the finish line.

He casted a genjutsu at a certain place, where my team was headed. The three didn't even notice it because they were busy bickering with Idate. Thankfully, the guy who casted it followed his other teammates and left them. Team 7 together with Idate escaped the first genjutsu but not the second one. A genjutsu within a genjutsu.

"I got it." I shouted at my team as I passed by them. I jumped down and ran towards Idate, who was falling at the cliff, at full speed. I sent chakra at my feet so it would stick at the ground, running at the side of the cliff, towards Idate who was falling fast. I reached and grabbed his wrist yanking it towards me. I sent more chakra at my feet to keep us from slipping.

"What.are.you.doing? You should always keep your head up." I told him.

"Hmph!" He shrugged, avoiding eyecontact. I waited for Naruto to help me with Idate.

"Well that was close." I stretched when we were back at the top.

"Are you okay?" Sakura ran up to me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Listen, I don't need any of your help." Idate mumbled that made my team glare at him.

"What are you saying? You almost died earlier!" Naruto exploded.

"How about you thank Nami-chan for saving you!" Sakura added.

"You only saved me because you were hired to do so!" Idate retorted, crossing his arms.

"What did you say?!" Naruto shouted, ready to jump at him.

"Stop it, Naruto.” Sasuke scolded then looked at Idate. “Just stay close to us if you don’t want to wind up dead."

"Listen, guys. Just keep alert everytime, alright? There’s no telling who we’re up against." I told them, they nodded at me. We need to be ready for Aoi just in case. I don’t know how strong he has got since he disappeared.

Idate started walking again.

“Hey, where are you going? You’re not going back to Degarashi port?” Naruto asked.

“You dumbass.” Idate says from his shoulder. “I will keep heading north.”

“Is going north, faster?” Sakura asked.

“Yeah.” Idate smiled.

“I wonder if we can trust you on that.” Naruto retorted.

“That’s why ninjas are no good!” Idate exclaimed, facing us. “Right around this season, a seasonal wind blows in this area. I noticed it when I saw the cloud movements from the starting area. The seasonal winds are coming. Moreover, there’s a current that moves towards Nagi Island at the northern port.”

He pointed at his head and smirked. “I’m much smarter than you guys.”

We walked silently towards the port Idate says. I stayed at the back while they talked. “What’s that I see offshore?” Sakura asked. I looked around at where we were and then infront again. The clouds are black far ahead. Is there going to be a storm?

“It’s a half-way point where Todoroki Shrine is located.” Idate answered Sakura’s question. “Maybe we can reach it in an hour. Give me a sec. I’ll go talk to someone.” He said and jogged towards one of the huts. As soon as the old man went out, a bird landed on my shoulder. I spotted a paper tied on it.

“What is it, Nami-chan?” Sakura asked.

“I don’t know, maybe a letter from the Hokage. Stay with the others for a sec. I’m just going to read this.” Sakura nodded at me and went where Sasuke and Naruto is.

Nami,

When you go back, you’ll have your heart transplant. I sent you this letter so you are already prepared for the operation when you go back. We can’t wait for a while longer anymore or you can die. Also, make sure that you have full chakra before you undergo the operation and don’t use too much jutsu on this mission as much as possible or it will put a strain on your body. Don’t be reckless .Someone will pick-up your team after this mission. Goodluck. And I think it will be better if you tell your teammates about your permanent transformation.  

-T

“What did the Hokage say?” Sasuke asked, while I was climbing at the boat. They already boarded and just waited for me while I was reading the letter. The three of them walked towards me, leaving Idate alone and prevented him to hear what we will talk about.  

“Umm..” I started, shoving the paper on my weapon pouch. “She said I will be having my transplant when we go back and then someone will pick us up when we finish our mission.” I grinned at them.

“Oh yeah!” Naruto cheered.

I stood beside Sasuke while he was steering the boat, looking out at the rear. Naruto and Sakura were tying the ropes. After a few minutes, I heard Sakura and Naruto talked about Idate. What if Idate was a ninja from a village somewhere because of that unnatural speed of him? Maybe Sakura’s right. And if he ever came from our village, then surely, Ibiki is his relative.

Naruto suddenly laughed loudly, knitting his hands behind his head. “There’s no way an idiot like him would be a ninja.”

“What? You’re an idiot as well but you’re a ninja.” Sakura retorted angrily.

“But I was still left in the main fights of the Chuunin exam.” Naruto sweat dropped, taking a step back.

Idate suddenly looked back at us, his attention was caught by this topic. “You made it to the main fights of the Chuunin Exam?” He asked, surprised.

“That’s right!” Naruto blabbered. “If it weren’t for interference, I would’ve won the Chuunin exam.”

Idate tsked. “You must’ve had an easy examiner.” Idate frowned, looking at us. “Geez, The chuunin exam has really gone down!” He suddenly covered his mouth, surprised by what he said.

“So you were a ninja.” I confirmed, grinning at him. He suddenly looked ahead again, turning his back on us. “When I heard your name, I remembered our first examiner’s name. Morino Ibiki. I thought you were relatives for having the same surname but just shrugged it off and didn’t tell you guys. So you and Ibiki-san are relatives?”

“What did you say?!” Idate asked in a surprised tone, looking at me. “My brother is still alive?!”

“So he is your brother? Yeah. He’s very much alive.” I answered back, smiling at him. An arrow sailed on our boat. My head whipped behind me.

“Get ready. We’re going to have some actions!” I shouted at them.

As soon as I said that, arrows flew on out boat. Mostly targeted on Idate but Naruto and Sakura are with him so he’ll be fine.

“Sasuke, try to swerve the boat to the left a little so they can be far away from us as possible.” I told him, eyeing the enemy’s boat. Sasuke nodded and followed what I said.

“I think they are the ninjas the other family hired.” Sasuke told me.

“Yeah. And I think these guys know our team from the Chuunin Exam.” I nodded at him and now, arrows flew to our direction. Sasuke and I jumped where the others are.

“Naruto and I will drive them back.” Sasuke told us. “Nami and Sakura, back us up but keep Idate safe.”

“Got it.” I nodded and went beside Idate.

“Can’t we just run away?” Sakura asked Sasuke as she went near Idate too.

“No.” I answered. “It’s too late for that.”

Arrows sailed towards our boat with ropes tied to them. “Cut off the ropes!” I ordered. Sasuke went to the other side and Naruto had cut the ones near us but the enemies’ ship still came near us. I bit my lip. My weapons were confiscated by Old Lady Tsunade, my sword, fan and other weapons which I got from my father. She said that it will be on her care for now because I was turned back to Genin. Genin shouldn’t have weapons like that so I only have kunais and shurikens with me. I groaned out of frustration. I could use some of those weapons right about now.

Then just after that attack, clones came coming out from our boat. Sakura shouted out of surprise.

“They’re clones, Sakura.” I told her, eyeing each one of them. “They won’t attack except the real one.”

“Guys, the real one is hiding within the clones. Be Careful!” Sasuke shouted over to us, there were several enemy clones around him so he can’t go to us.

“Tell me where he is, Sasuke-kun!” Sakura shouted back, brandishing a kunai, nodding at me then looked at Idate. “Idate-san, don’t stray too far away from us, okay?”

Idate scowled at Sakura but he had his knife on his right hand. “Who’d accept help from a ninja?”

“Are you still saying that even in this situation?” Naruto asked him angrily.

“Nami! Behind you!” I whirled behind me and threw my kunai which grazed the enemy’s leg a little. The real body jumped towards Naruto.

“Naruto, watch out!” I acted like I panicked when the enemy got Naruto who disappeared into a puff of smoke. I grinned, Naruto was already at the top of the boat, making clones.

“Damn. It’s a clone.” I heard the enemy mutter as I ran to him, kicking him hard before he jumped out of the water.

“Crap, I’ve let him go.” I muttered. “Sorry guys.”

“It’s alright, Nami-chan. Atleast you’ve hit him!” Sakura smiled at me as we started attacking the clones which was turning into water. I threw kunais at the four clones near me and kicked the ones who were going closer to Idate. “Sakura-chan, I’ll leave Idate to you. I’ll help the two take out the rest of the clones.”

“Okay.” She said, positioning near Idate again.

I ran near the two boys and helped them take out the other clones, kicking and punching them away when black rain came pouring over us. It was familiar… Oil!

Sasuke was doing a familiar handsign beside me. I suddenly stopped him from finishing the jutsu. “It’s oil. We’re toast when you do that jutsu.”

A flamed arrow was shot on our boat a minute after the oil attack and our boat was on fire. I was going to use a water jutsu to take out the fire but I stopped when I remembered what the Hokage sent me. Besides, the boat won’t move anymore when I put out the fire.

“Damn it!” I groaned, looking at each of my teammate and Idate if they were okay.

“What are we going to do in this fire?” Sakura asked. I threw a kunai at the clone that Sasuke was fighting, he nodded to me as thanks.

“We’ll have to jump into the water. If it’s nearby, we can swim to Nagi Island’s Port.” Sasuke answered Sakura.

“That’s right. It’s our only option.” She looked at Idate. “Idate-san, Can you swim?”

“Yeah.” Idate answered. I covered my mouth as soon as I started inhaling smoke. The smoke is becoming thick. We need to get out of here as soon as possible.

“Then hurry and jump, I’ll come behind you.” Sakura commanded politely. “With this smoke, we should be able to escape without being noticed.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Idate exploded. “Eventhough you’re saying that, you’re planning on making me the decoy, aren’t you? You guys plan to lure the enemy’s attention to me.”

“Hey Sasuke.” I called out as we were back to back, still facing the enemy while the three debate on the other side of the boat. “I’m going to bring Idate on the Nagi Island because I know we will all be dead before he could decide that we won’t use him as a decoy. Are the three of you going to be okay?” I asked.

“What’s this? You don’t trust us to finish this?” He smirked at me.

“No, you idiot.” I laughed a little even though we are in this kind of situation. “I’ll leave the rest to you. We’ll wait for you guys at the Port. Take care.” I slapped his back and went to the three. I snatched Idate’s wrist and pulled him with me at the edge of the boat, kicking the clone away who is trying to sneak at us. But I stopped and looked back. “What are you doing, let go of me!” Idate said, panicking.

I looked at him seriously. “I’m going with you, Idate. We’re not going to make you a decoy. We will protect you no matter what so just trust us, okay?” I told him. He calmed down a bit then we heard Sasuke shout. “What are you doing?! Go!”

I nodded. “Sakura, Naruto, Leave Idate to me. I’ll wait for you guys at the Port. Be careful! Let’s go Idate.” We jumped from the boat but before we could reach the water, a kunai sailed towards Idate. I covered him and the kunai buried itself on my right arm.

“Damn it!” I groaned, pulling the kunai out. I ripped a piece of cloth from what I was wearing and tied it to the wound quickly.

“I’m sorry!” He apologized, looking at my wound.

“This isn’t your fault. Start swimming!” I told him which he did. “Just wait for me at the shore. I’ll be behind you.”

He nodded and sped away. I followed swimming as fast as I can towards the shore. It still took me a while to arrive because I’m not a fan of swimming. I only know how to float on the water. I don’t have the choice on running above the water too because the enemies will see me. I hope the three is fine back there.

I felt a familiar presence on the port when I arrived and heard voices. I hid at the large rock and shrouded my chakra, watching them silently.

“Isn’t running away your specialty?” Aoi asked Idate.

“Shut up!” He shouted, gripping his shoulder. “I’m not like you!”

“No. You are the same kind of person as I am.” Aoi said calmly, but this look on his face makes me sick. “A person who believes in no one… A traitor. Betraying your brother, abandoning your village. The lowest kind of person who only thinks about himself. A person like that has no right to live.”

Aoi said and threw his umbrella weapon on the air, I threw a kunai at his umbrella with a bunch of explosives and made some little holes on his weapon. I arrived in front of Idate and managed to fend off Aoi’s poison needles which he threw before he was surprised at the sudden explosion on his weapon.

“Nami-san!” Idate called from behind me.

“Well, well. Look who we have here. It’s been a while, Nami-chan.” He greeted, glaring. “You’re going to pay for that.”

“Shut up, you traitor. You don’t have the right to utter my name.” I spat at him. “If my father didn’t kill you back then, then I will.”

“Ho~ Feisty as ever, I see.” He said, holding needles again. “How are you doing without your father taking care of you?”

I felt my blood boil at his mention of my father but I kept calm. “Why? Do you miss him beating the hell out of you?” I grinned back. He returned a glare.

“Fire Style! Fireball Jutsu!” I shouted and blew a huge fireball at him. He jumped in the air and while he was in the air, I threw him shurikens. One of them successfully hit his calf but then it disappeared in a puff of smoke. A clone!

“Behind you!” I heard Idate shout but before I could turn around, I felt something hit my side, hard. I rolled on the ground, scraping my hands which I used to stop from rolling around. I was about to jump away when I stopped but Aoi caught me and had his hand on my throat.

“I heard this great news.” He said, looking at my eye. “You can’t use much of your jutsus because of that heart of yours. That it can kill you if you use too much.” He laughed maniacally, slamming my body on the ground.

I groaned, scrunching my eyes close.

“There’s no one to protect you, kid.” He continued, stabbing me with his poison needles. Idate intervened, attacking Aoi and stabbing his back. Aoi just sighed, kicking away Idate.

I sucked in a breath, sorry Tsunade-baa.

I gripped his wrist, glaring at him. “That’s where you’re wrong.” I said, kicking him away. My body felt like lead, the poison is starting to spread. “I can protect myself.”

I ran at him, sending him attacks everywhere, punching and kicking, punching and kicking. But I can’t fight him at my full strength, I’m feeling weaker every second. His poison was spreading at me, fast.

Rain started pouring down at us.

As if on cue, Aoi kicked me on my stomach, causing me to tumble back. Idate helped me keep my balance.

“I’m sorry I can’t help. I’m too weak.” Idate murmured at me. I shook my head at him.

“It’s okay, Idate. You’re not weak. You’re going to win this race.” I told him, catching my breath. I made handsign and three shadow clone appeared beside me. One of my clone stayed with Idate. I guess I can’t depend on my Taijutsu because of the poison continuing to sap my strength.

I threw jutsus after jutsus at him, some hitting him, some didn’t.

 I suddenly fell on my knees. My body’s getting harder and harder to move.

"It looks like the poison is finally taking effect." Aoi smirked, throwing a few needles at Idate. I was too slow to counter it. Idate groaned beside me. "Damn it!" I muttered. "I'm sorry Idate." I made handsigns as fast as I can.

“Wind Water Wave Technique.” I mumbled and a wave formed in front of us, heading for Aoi. But I can’t focus on where Aoi is exactly because I’m getting a little dizzy. Aoi avoided my attack.

"Oops. That was a close one." Aoi smirked again but then it was followed by a scowl when my jutsu had hit the trees behind him which exploded into a million pieces.

Idate and I fell to ground. We were finally paralyzed by the poison.

He threw a few needles again before kicking us over and over again. I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. I couldn't feel my body and the corner of my eyes is starting to have black spots. I gripped my chest, Crap. Talk about unlucky, I think my heart is starting to act up now.

I can’t have my attack. Not here. Not now.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down, breathing in and out, trying to fight the poison. I suddenly heard Naruto shout both of our names that made me open my eyes.

Sakura went to Idate then checked me. "Nami-chan! Are you alright?" I nodded. I can't talk right now, or else I will pass out. Aoi started talking again about some things while Sakura was pulling out the needles sticking out of me and Idate. I couldn’t feel myself anymore until I pass out.

I came to because of Naruto’s loud mouth telling Idate some things, that he needs to finish this race, it’s not too late. They were too occupied on Idate that I managed to slip out without them knowing. My body still hurts but I can move now. I didn’t go away that far. I just sat at the nearest tree on the cave.

Back then, My father and I went to the Amegakure Village as back-up for Ibiki’s team. Ibiki didn’t even see me back then because he was already unconscious when we found him, the two anbu with him were already killed. He was fighting Aoi outside a burning hut. My old man told me to keep an eye on Ibiki and he will deal with the traitor. I watched him beat Aoi easily but he still kept him alive then we went back to the village to have Ibiki treated.

I’ve fought with Aoi too, back when he was still in the village. He was one of the people who looked at me with judging eyes.

I sighed when I felt my team sprint towards where I am. Idate was on Naruto’s back.

“Nami-chan! Why did you slip out! You shouldn’t move too much right now!” Sakura scolded.

I looked down at them, smiling. I put my stray hair back behind my ears. I miss my long hair. “Hey guys, you asked me back then why I don’t transform anymore when I fight right?” I asked them. “The shaded hair and scary slitted eyes?”

They nodded at me. The injection that Tsunade gave me earlier wore off, leaving me with my permanent black hair and different eyes. They were silent, mouths agape.

I covered my face. “My appearance sucks right? I will be like this forever. I didn’t even know what happened to me. I’m just using something the Hokage gave me so I can look like my old appearance.”

“NAMI-CHAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU’RE APPEARANCE IS COOL!” I heard Naruto shout.  I looked down at them and Naruto was cheering, jumping. Idate was shouting at him, “Hey! Quit jumping around!”

 Sakura was smiling, shaking her head at Naruto’s giddiness while Sasuke was smirking at me.

I jumped down the tree but my feet buckled beneath me, Sasuke steadied me. “Whoa.” I laughed. “We need to get going so Idate could catch up.”

“The medicine hasn’t taken its full effect yet, Nami-chan.” Sakura informed me.

“Climb on my back. Let’s go.” Sasuke commanded.

Without further ado, we ran towards the shrine.

We stayed at the foot of the bridge, catching our breaths. “That guy’s energy never ends.” Sasuke mumbles while we watched Naruto ran up the stairs with Idate. I climbed down from Sasuke’s back a while ago when I can finally felt my strength come back.

We rested for a few minutes then sprinted again on where they are. We arrived just in time to save Idate from Aoi’s stolen sword.

“You guys leave them to me.” Sasuke barked.

“Don’t be a show-off now.” Naruto grinned.

“No matter the number, you will never defeat me.” Aoi said, looking at each of them. His eyes stayed to me. “Well well, looks like the freak showed her true form now?” I just shrugged, crossing my arms while looking at him. “But still, you won’t defeat me. Aoi Rokusho, a jounin of Amegakure Village in possession of the Raijin no Ken.”

“which you were too weak to stole that you used Idate to get it.” I added earning a glare from him.

“This is going to be interesting.” Sasuke smirked beside me. “Let’s see which is stronger, that sword of yours or my chidori.”

Sasuke attacked with his chidori but it was dissipated by Aoi’s sword, Sasuke attacked again with a kunai.

I just watched them fight until Aoi spoke again. “So the rumors were true. The last survivor of the Uchiha Clan is the worst of them.” Sasuke was thrown back by the sword’s electricity. I crouched beside him, gripping his shoulder.

“Hey duckbutt, are you okay?” I asked. “Don’t listen to what he is saying.”

“Nami! Sakura! Run! He won’t show mercy whoever his opponent is!” Idate screamed to us. “You’ll be killed!”

Naruto stood up.

“No!” Sakura exclaimed. “We promised you that we will protect you no matter what! You have to believe in us.”

“So the only ones left are the wounded bunny, my great student and the feisty freak.” He said, putting his hands on his hips. He made an evil smile.

I didn’t talk. I just watched him, analyzing him.  

Sakura threw her kunai at him which he easily avoided.

“Take it back.” Sasuke growled, standing up. “Take back what you said right now. Don’t you dare underestimate me, the last survivor of the Uchiha Clan!” Sasuke attacked with his chidori again. This time, the chidori is much more destructive. It made a crack on Aoi’s sword but that was how far as it got. Aoi electrocuted him and threw him on the bridge while Sakura ran at him, holding his hand, waking him up.

“Sasuke!... Sakura! Get him out of there! Quick!” I shouted when I saw Sakura ran to Sasuke.

“The bottom of the sea will surely be cold.” Aoi stated, holding out his sword on the rope that was keeping the bridge up. I ran at him, picking up the kunai on the ground, hitting his sword.

“Don’t you dare cut that rope.” I growled at him.

“So you finally decided to fight, huh? It’s a miracle you survived all that poison.” He grinned at me. The electricity suddenly grew stronger. It travelled into my arm then before I knew it, my whole body was being electrocuted.

“Nami-chan!” I heard Naruto shout. I was thrown off the other side and when I opened my eyes, Aoi had cut the rope. Sakura and Sasuke fell. My eyes widened and I tried to sat up.

“Sakura! Sasuke!” Naruto and I chorused.

“You’ll pay for this!” I snapped my head towards Aoi who just smirked at me.

“Naruto!” I called out. My blonde best friend looked at me. “Finish him off.”

“Leave it to me. He’s going to pay on what he did.” Naruto shouted at me, standing. I held out my hand at him.

“Wait.” I shouted back, making my own handsigns. I pulled out a several shurikens from my pouch while the marks I had put Aoi earlier was starting to come out.

“What is this things!” Aoi panicked a little, his eyes on me.

“Did you think I was just carelessly fighting you earlier?” I raised my eyebrow at him, throwing one shuriken at him. He avoided it but it suddenly came whirling back to him and buried on one of the black marks he now have on his body. I’ve put the marks on him while I was punching him earlier when the poison was just starting to spread to my body. This jutsu was what I made back in the Kisaragi Village. No matter how many times the enemy will avoid the shuriken it will go to it’s mark.

“No matter how many times you avoid this shuriken, it will come whirling back on you.” I grinned.

“Why you--!” He suddenly appeared in front of me and was about to grab my throat again but he was kicked off to the side.

“Don’t you dare come near her.” Naruto growled. I nodded as thanks to him and he helped me walk beside Idate. I can’t breath much right now and my whole body hurts because of that hit I received earlier. I will pass out any minute now, it’s a miracle I’m still conscious right now while Sasuke was unconscious on the spot after he was hit. I gave the other shurikens on Idate.

“Be my guest. Throw all of this to Aoi.” I grinned at him. “Win this race no matter what, Idate. I believe in you.” That was all I could remember before I really passed out.

I woke up at the dock, on a stretcher which was on the ground. My face scrunched up as soon as I tried to move but I managed to sat up at where I am. I was hugging my body like it could scatter into pieces.

Sasuke was beside me, unconscious on another stretcher. The people around us were Boss Jiroucho’s men. Naruto, Sakura and Idate were nowhere to be seen. One of the Boss’ men walked to me. “Nami-san, Don’t you want to lay down while you wait for your boat?”

I shook my head. “No, no. I’m fine. Say, have you seen my otherteammates?”

As if on cue, I heard Naruto’s loud voice.

“NAMI-CHAAAAAN. YOU’RE AWAKE.” Naruto jumped at me, hugging me. My eyes widened as I pushed Naruto back, gripping his shoulder.

“Damn it Naruto. My body hurts so much then you hugged me tightly. You’re killing me!” I growled at him. He grinned at me, rubbing the back of his head before he was hit by Sakura at the back of his head.

“Ow! What was that for, Sakura-chan?!”

“Stop being an idiot, Naruto! That’s for Nami-chan!” Sakura said, a vein popping on her head.

Idate caught my attention who was laughing at us.

“Idate.” I called out. “How was the race?”

“He won, Nami-chan!” Naruto intervened, jumping at Idate and putting his arm on his shoulder.

“Really?” I smiled. “Congratulations!”

“Thanks… I guess.” He smiled back. Our ride had already arrived. “Thank you, guys. I wouldn’t have won without all of you.”

“It’s nothing. Then I guess it’s time to say goodbye.” Naruto and Idate shook hands.

“I’ve come to take in the wounded.” Ibiki announced. All of us looked at him, surprised. We didn’t expect him to be the one that Old Lady Tsunade send.

“Big brother!” Idate exclaimed.

“Where’s the wounded?” Ibiki asked, not bothering to look at his brother.

“Nami-san, you need to lie down now.” One of the guys said. Boss Jiroucho arrived. I nodded at him and thanked him for everything then lied down as I was brought to the boat. The medic ninja had put bandages all over my body and made me drink something. They insisted that I should rest for a bit. I followed obediently eventhough I just woke up, I still feel tired and sleepy.

But before I closed my eyes, I caught Sasuke, who was now awake, glaring at Naruto’s back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS STORY IS NEARING IT'S END. :(( 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU AMAZING GUYS WHO IS READING THIS STORY! =)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 489 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...
69.3K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
73.2K 2.7K 21
Iwagakure has been my home for my entire life. My clan used to be one of the most powerful in the village, but after the last Great Shinobi War we we...
9.3K 481 35
"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents died and now he wants to come back in my...