I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

由 SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... 更多

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!

557 14 16
由 SomeTypicalMilk

Unnamed Reader :): "I want the next chapter, but the wait time... is a bit much. I have an idea!" *He summons his stand [Made in Heaven]* "If I can't get it at this time, I'll just have to accelerate time! Though I might reset the universe, I have a plan for that, too! I'll reset it to an exact point where everything's the same, but with one slight difference. That difference being, that a new chapter will be released sooner!" *He starts accelerating time as day and night shift rapidly and endlessly* "This is it, I will wait no longer with the power of my stand" 

Narrator-San: The shifting of the universe eventually reaches a vanishing point, and every living being is brought into this new universe. Everything is almost completely the same, but there is one slight difference.

Unnamed Reader "It's complete and the universe is reset. Lets check and see what's different now." *He logs into Wattpad and checks Kishimino-san's story updates*

Kishimino-San: 'I'm planning on working on a new chapter now instead of next week. I'll try and have the chapter out by late Sunday or early Monday.'

Unnamed Reader: "I've seen enough. I'm satisfied." *He sits back and reads other stories*

A/N: Hello hello, I'm back at it again with a chapter. Unnamed Reader used made in heaven to get to the next chapter sooner, and it worked. :p, nah but really. I'm a man for the fans I'll try and write what the fans want. I was planning on making a mini chapter with MiH, but instead I'll give a little bit of show here in an actual chapter. You may or may not know it, but every comment for a person wanting a new chapter makes me want to work on a new chapter even more. I read every comment and make sure that everyone's opinions heard, I'm going to try and response to each comment starting now. I love working with fans for things we both like. To tell you guys the truth I'm moving right now, and that's taking up lots of my time. But I'll try my hardest between moving and such to bring you guys new chapters. Shout out to reconXandXRacoons for letting me use his comment to start out this story. So enough talk, lets get this chapter started. Masamune POV

Narrator-San: It is currently the morning after, and Sagiri and Y/N are both awake. Right now, Sagiri is reading what Y/N made for her as Y/N is sleeping on the floor with a parted manga on his head. Masamune is in the kitchen making breakfast.

Masamune: *While cooking breakfast* Several days have passed since, that incident. *Has a flash back* 

Sagiri: "Nii-san... I'm in love with someone."

Masamune: *Goes back to the present as he cracks an egg*  "But, like most of the time, I'm making a meal for my little siblings."

Narrator-San: We cut back to Y/N and Sagiri's room.

Sagiri: *Is still reading the story Y/N wrote for her with a noticeably big blush on her face* Wonderful, it's amazing and it's written for me. "Huh?" *She turns to the next page and turns red from what is written on the page.* Sugoi, every aspect of this book is amazing *Puts her head down on her pillow while laying on her stomach*

Sagiri giggles while continuing to read it, that is until she rolls off the bed and onto a sleeping Y/N.

Y/N: *Suddenly feels the impact which greater then that of the moon from majora's mask, in turn causing him to loose his breath* What was that! "Gah! B-Bakana!"

Sagiri: *She giggles a bit* "Gomen'nasai, Onii-chan."

Y/N: "That hurt a lot! I'm not going to lie Sagiri." *He lets out a small sigh of relief* "Thank Kami-sama that your not heavy, if so, my manga might have gotten ripped."

Sagiri: *Looks at the manga that was once on his head, and is now on the floor* 'Steel ball run vol 17' "Onii-chan what is this manga?"

Y/N: "It's one of my favorite Jojo's part." 

Sagiri: "Would you have been mad if it had been ripped it?"

Y/N: I would kill if it was hurt. "You would be fine, but if it was anyone else... I would sue them in court for all they got!"

Sagiri: "That's a bit extreme Onii-chan. Also I'm not sure ripping a manga is a good excuse to sue." You could sue on injuries, but a destroyed manga? Onii-chan has some weird priorities.

Y/N: "Now um, c-can you put down your shirt and get off if me."

Sagiri: *She see's that her shirt is lifted slightly to reveal her stomach* "Gomen, Onii-chan." * About to get up when they hear a knock at the door*

Masamune (A couple of minutes before): I need to say something. This has haunted me fore the last couple of days. I gotta know, what did she mean when she said that? I'll give them their breakfast, then maybe I'll ask her. *Grabs Y/N and Sagiri's breakfast and delivers it to there room* 

Masamune (Present): *Knocks on their door* Sagiri, Y/N. I'm leaving your breakfast here, so make sure to eat! *He walks down some of the stairs before stopping* 

Sagiri: "I'll go get it."

Y/N: "Ok." Not like I would have, I'm still winded from before.

Sagiri: *Opens the door* This looks really yummy! *Looks out into the staircase and sees Masamune spying on her*

Masamune: In truth... I could have just waited behind the door rather then hide this obviously. I probably should have just asked to talk. "Yo."

Sagiri: Eep. *Closes the door swiftly*

Masamune: That's never a good sign. *Bangs on the door*  "Sagiri, wait! I have something important to talk about!"

Sagiri: *Reopens the door* "Something Important?"

Masamune: "Yeah, so please listen."

Sagiri: "Hold on. Let me do something real quick." *Retreats into her room and closes the door once more* "Sorry Onii-chan you'll have to wait a little longer for breakfast nii-san wants to speak to me real quick."

Y/N: "What a let down. Don't mind me then I'll just keep reading my manga." *He grabs a manga from a shelf in there room* Man I f wording love the 'Catch the Rainbow(On a Stormy Night...) Arc.

Sagiri: "I'm going to get dressed real quick." *She gains a small blush* "T-Try not to peak." *She changes right next to him* 

Y/N: *Continues reading his manga* "Don't worry I won't." *He flips to the next page* Man Blackmore is one of the best written characters in manga history. 

Sagiri: *Finishes getting dressed* I bet while I changing my shirt, and couldn't see, he peaked on me. *Opens the door in only one of Y/N's hoodies* 

Masamune: What the hell is she wearing! This isn't the type of thing you wear in front of your older brother, heck not even in front of anyone! *He gains a small blush* "Wh..." 

Sagiri: This may have been a bad idea, I forgot. I probably should be wearing more then just one of Y/N's hoodies. I hope he doesn't get any indecent ideas about me, I'm just wearing what I usually wear. 

Masamune: "What with that outfit!?"

Sagiri: "Is it that weird? I'm wearing what I usually do." 

Masamune: "I-It's not weird, but..."

Sagiri: Thank goodness he's not over reacting. I really should put on a bit more... It's a bit drafty in here. "Then, I'm glad." *She smiles brightly*

Masamune: *His original blush goes from small to big with it becoming a more red in color* 

Sagiri: *She tugs the hoodie a bit down* "D-Don't stare at me." He's definitely thinking I'm lewd. I need to tell Y/N to get some bigger hoodies.

Masamune: *Turns away* "S-Sorry."

Sagiri: I wish Y/N would stare at me more like this. "Geez."

Masamune: "Wh-Why did you suddenly want to wear clothes like that? "

Sagiri: *She puffs her cheeks out a bit* "You don't get it? After making me read something like that?"

Masamune: "W-Well, after reading something like that, I can understand you'd be cautious around me." 

Narrator-San: They both sink in awkwardness and a couple of moments come by

Masamune: I need to tell her. I need to know as well. I think- No I know this will be what I need to say. "Sagiri..." *His face darkness as he readies himself to say something* "I love you."

Sagiri: *Pulls down on her hoodie* What is going on?! What's happening?! This is way too sudden! I-I don't even know how to respond to this! *She gains a intense pink hue*

Masamune: "It was love at first sight."

Sagiri: Why is he saying this all of a sudden? *She looks down* Was I right all along? Is it true that the book was his way of confessing his love for me, while reassuring Y/N that he also cared for him? I can't even think right at this moment!

Masamune: "But... I want to be your big brother."

Sagiri: He really just confessed huh- Wait what did he just say? *She looks straight at him and looses her blush*

Masamune: "Romance between siblings is out of the question."

Sagiri: Did he really just take me on a emotional roller coaster, for no reason? "Wh-"

Y/N: "What the hell was that all for then? That was kind of pointless to even say any of that, right? You could've said, I love you as a brother should. Or something like that, but you really just took the weenie way out. Highly disspointed. Now please, carry on, I want to hear how this goes." *Sits behind Sagiri making sure to get a view of them both* Oh hey, that's my breakfast.

Sagiri: Tha-That was actually really helpful. "Anyways. How does it end up that way?"

Masamune: *Now in thought from what Y/N said* He's probably right, I could have tried this situation much better. Oh well might as well roll with what happens next. "What do you mean?"

Sagiri: *Gets a little timid* "The other day, when I said "'I was in love...".

Masamune: *Now with confidence* Yeah. That means 'you can't answer to my feelings', right? I totally get it."

Sagiri: Apparently not, escpially if you think that was meaning you. *She sighs and calms herself* 

Masamune: "Huh? Sagiri?"

Sagiri: *She swiftly closes the door* Such an idiot. "Y/N cover your ears." *Places two speakers out side the door and puts them at max volume, before closing her door and preparing her mic* 

Masamune: *Gets closer to the speakers* What this? 

Sagiri: *She prepares to scream* "BAKA!"

Masamune: M-My ears! I can't hear anything! 

Narrator-San: Here listen to this the Op. This will now work as the time skip for the beginning of this chapter for. Now for the changes. In the start both Y/N and Sagiri pop out first instead of just Sagiri. And of course for the part where Sagiri and Masamune stand there add Y/N. Another change, when all the characters suddenly pop up near the start, add Hat and Kotori. Next change. After Sagiri's part, add it to where Y/N is petting Hat outside. Yet another change. When Sagiri is dancing add Y/N to the mix and have him doing the gangstar torture dance in Narancia cosplay. Last couple changes before you listen. Where Sagiri is running alone add Y/N, then add Masamune. Final change. At the end have the door open to reveal both Y/N and Sagiri, with Y/N behind Sagiri. That's about all the changes that would happen.

A/N: smol skip with Masamune being able to hear again. Y/N POV

Masamune: "Wait I can finally hear again. What were you saying before?"

Y/N: I'm gonna mess with him real quick. *He moves his mouth not actually saying anything*

Masamune: "Oi, don't mess with me like that. I know I can hear from the fact I can hear my own voice."

Y/N: "Dang. Alright then, you can enter our room now. Sorry about what I did, I just wanted to mess with ya a bit." Wait, why am I sorry again? I don't think I actually need to apologize for that.

Masamune: "A-Ah, I see. Sorry for the concern."

Y/N: "Who said there was any concern?"

Masamune: That's cold, even to his own nii-san. "You're joking right?"

Y/N: Huh, he really doesn't have a big self esteem does he? I better reassure him that I'm joking. "Sorry sorry. Wanted to lighten the mood a bit just in case."

Masamune: Good to know he still thinks good about me. "Please don't joke like that, one of these days I may actually think you don't care for me."

Y/N: "Of course, of course." *They enter his room* "Now let's sit."

Sagiri: "Thanks for that Onii-chan. So, was there ever actually anything important' you want to talk about?"

Masamune: "I want you both to make a project proposal with me."

Y/N and Sagiri: "Project proposal?"

Masamune: "Yeah. To turn the new piece I wrote the other day into a book, I first have to submit a proposal. If it gets turned down, I won't be able to turn it into a book. What we want to turn into a book is that manuscript."

Sagiri: "Got it. But what exactly should we do?"

Masamune: "I've already decided what I want you to do." *He leans in real close to Sagiri* 

Y/N: *Smacks him* "Oi, personal space!"

Masamune: "Ow." *He leans back to in original spot* "S-Sorry. Ehm. I want you to draw illustrations of a lewd little sister." *His shoulder is grabbed by Y/N*

Y/N: *Dressed as a certain edgy high schooler who likes to punch things with a purple ghost* "You truly are the lowest scum in history. Y-"

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, I know what comes next, please don't. I'll deal with him so please, just sit down next to me for a second." *She pats the spot right next to her*

Y/N: "Yare yare. It seems you have been saved by a angel, so you better be wise about it." *He walks over to the spot she patted* 

Sagiri: *With a soothing voice* "You should let me pamper you a little." *She pats Y/N's head*

Y/N: *Blushes intensely* "F-Fine."

Narrator-San: Sagiri calms down Y/N. Meanwhile outside a heavy seat man is trying his best to get in shape with a nice jog. Now were in front of the Yamada elf residents, as a black limo appears with multiple people in dark suits. They soon approach the house with swift pace. And now, back to Y/N and Sagiri.

Sagiri: See Onii-chan, it's nice to be pampered yourself sometimes opposed to being the one who pampers. Anyhow, where were we? Ah yes." *She get into an angry tone* "Geez! You're such a pervert, nii-san! Why are you telling me to draw illustrations of a lewd little sister!?"

Masamune: "Because the heroine for my piece is a little sister, and you're good at drawing lewd art, so that's why I requested that. I don't know how good you are at drawing lewd boys, so I wouldn't ask you to try and make that. Though, it is about a pair of siblings. 

Sagiri: "Liar! I bet there's a perverted reason behind this!"

Y/N: "No he's not, at least I think he's not. From what I've seen he takes his books serious, so I hope that's just that and there's no other motive behind it."

Masamune: "It's true, why are you fixated on that thought?"

Sagiri: "Because... Because... You said you love me, right, nii-san? So much that you'd fallen in love at first sight. That's a bit strange you would request lewd art of a little sister after professing your love for me. Even after I've told you I model my work after myself? To make sure there's no confusion, I will tell you this once more. I'm in love with someone else, not you."

Masamune: "But I've told you, I love you as a brother would his little sister! I never have lewd thoughts about my little sister!"

Sagiri: "Is that so?" *She a suspicious glance*

Masamune: "What's with that look on your face?"

Sagiri: I wish Y/N would be the opposite. "Hmph!"

Y/N: "Hey Masamune. You know I can draw humans right?"

Masamune: "Ya, but isn't your dynamic she can draw people and you can draw the background elements?"

Y/N: "That's just what we usually do for your stories. In reality, I can draw both humans and settings."

Masamune: "Wait really? If that's true then why don't you just draw your own stuff instead?"

Y/N: "I do from time to time, but Sagiri is better a lewd stuff then me. Also I must agree with you on one thing, I don't think you can lewd boys, there's no appeal there. I don't like the fact you can lewd little girls, but thank god you can't lewd little boys."

Masamune: "I can agree with that. I'm not going over a certain line when it comes to the lewd art, it's going to be more tame compared to when I get drawn adults."

Sagiri: He really wants me to draw lewd little sisters huh. might as well, it's my job after all. *Grabs her bean bag and drawing tablet* I wonder what type of style he wants? I'll draw the new one. He seemed happy about it last time. *She starts drawing*

Narrator-San: While she's busy drawing, and Masamune and Y/N are watching why not go back to the men in black that are marching up Yamada Elf's stairs as we speak. 

Y/N: *His phone buzzes* Hm? *He checks his notifications to see a text from Yamada Elf.

Yamada: 'It's time.' 'There here for me Y/N.' 'Get to the window Ima jump.' 

Y/N: *Rushes to then window and opens it to see Yamada Elf on the other side*

Masamune: "What's wrong?"

Sagiri: *Not noticing what Y/N Is doing* "I'm done! For now, I took my own image and made it into a drawing." *Shows him her drawing* "Does she look something like this?"

Masamune: "Woah! Somethings o-" *He interrupted by Y/N*

Y/N:  "Just jump already I'll catch you I promise."

Elf-sensei: "Fine, but once you catch me you better let me down on a soft surface." *She jumps into Y/N's arms, and luckily Y/N was able to catch her with little problem* "My hero." *Snuggles into his neck

Y/N: *Breathes a sigh of relief* "Thank goodness. I was worried I was going to drop you for a second."

Masamune: *In a more confused then angry tone* "What the heck is happening right now?"

Sagiri: "Is that our neighbor?"

Masamune: "Hai."

Sagiri: "Y/N, why is she in our room, and more importantly, why is she snuggling into your neck!?"

Y/N: "Well, earlier in the week she told me that her editor was hunting her and I agreed to help here escape when that day came. Second... I don't know actually." *He puts down Yamada Elf onto there bed*

Sagiri: "Geez! Onii-chan you can't just bring random people into our home."

Y/N: "Actually she's not random. Both me and Masamune know who she is, and so do you. Now for your formal introduction. Elf-sensei this is my little sister, Sagiri, Sagiri this is Elf-sensei our neighbor."

Elf-sensei: *She gets a excited tone* "Konnichiwa, I'm Yamada Elf-desu."

Sagiri: "K-Konnichiwa, I'm Sagiri Izumi-desu." Why add the desu?

Y/N: "Niceu, niceu." Plans have run smoothly thus far.

Sagiri: "Onii-chan why does she have to be in our room? I don't like her being here."

Elf-sensei: "Don't worry I already know about you being Eromanga-sensei."

Sagiri: "I don't know anybody by that name!" 

Y/N: *He looks at the wall* I really want to bash in my skull for some reason. "She actually is quite clever, and found out both our identity's on her own. No use hiding it, she even read what ever the heck it was that Masamune wrote."

Elf-sensei: "Thanks for that Y/N-kun. I've always wanted to meet you Sagiri, sorry if this is a bit more unexpected then you would have liked. Anyways. carry on, I'll have Y/N-kun give me company."

Y/N: "I'm just gonna watch Sagiri draw."

Elf-sensei: "That actually does seem like a fun thing to do, so please continue as if I didn't jump out a window two seconds ago." Well there goes that idea. Sucks to suck.

Masamune: "Well then, as I was saying. Something is off. Take a look at this, Y/N."

Y/N: *Takes a glance at the drawing* "I must concur, this drawing does not properly depict a little sister."

 Sagiri: "How so?"

Masamune: "Can you draw it a bit cuter?"

Sagiri: *Takes a moment and thinks* "Cuter? In what way?"

Masamune: "Let's see... Someone who looks more like you."

Y/N: *Whispers to his ear* "This is why she was suspicious of you in the first place. You have a really bad way with words."

Sagiri: *Turns red and starts falling to the ground but catches herself before she is on the floor* I wanted Y/N to say that not you. Man Y/N needs to take a page from his book, while Masamune needs to take a page from Y/N's book. No scrape that, they just need to swap books. That would be so much better. "There you go saying stuff like that again! Asking me to draw 'lewd illustrations' of a 'little sister like me'? Such sexual harassment!"

Masamune: "The ideal heroine is exactly like you, so I can't help it."

Y/N: "I can agree, you're the ideal little sister." I mean, she's not a terrible person, so that's enough for me. 

Sagiri: *She gains a deep red blush to go with her being red already* "T-T-Thanks O-Onii-chan." That was actually really satisfying to hear. "B-But you have to be more exact, you can't just say just like me, there has to be more specifics." *After she says this she in no longer red and instead just has a heavy red blush*

 Masamune: "Well... A bit more phantasmal, like a fairy or an angel."

Sagiri: "So that's the image..."

Y/N: "You know sensei, you would make for a great little sister model as well."

Elf-sensei: "How so?"

Y/N: "Well, don't take this the wrong way. Your petite and small chested, and with a bit of a attitude change you could be perfect." Let's see the reaction this will spark.

Elf-sensei: "You do have a point there." *She thinks to herself before it sinks in more* "W-Wait, I'm not yet done growing! I can make a big leap!"

Y/N: "I'm quite sure your at the end of your 'growing cycle' I'm sure you won't grow much more." *Snickers* This might actually be the best.

Elf-sensei: *She proceeds to rapidly hit him* "Y/N-kun you baka!"

Y/N: "HahAhaHahAhAhaHa. Sorry, sorry! it's just a joke sensei!" *Laughter escapes him in a fit*

Masamune: "And make the face younger, and with smaller breast. Also, I want you to change the nature of it's eroticism."

Sagiri: "Nature?"

Masamune: "A kid with not much sexual appeal, but when you notice, the hem on her clothes are tuned up, showing her thighs, and you can't help your racing heart, kind of eroticism... Yes! Exactly like that."

Sagiri: *Picks up her tablet ready to end Masamune's existence* I'm going to end him right here and now. I'll smash his head until this thing breaks!

Y/N: *Grabs her arm* "Chottomattekudasai, he's just describing how is character should be drawn. Lets take a second and calm down. You did this for me earlier so let me calm you down." *He puts her on his lap and grabs a brush, then proceeds to brush her hair*

Sagiri: *She hugs into his chest ignoring everyone else in the room, but little did she know Masamune was taking pictures of this* "Y-Your to nice Onii-chan."

Masamune: *He gains the green alien hat of truth* "Ya! It's just a prank bro! It's only a prank!" Why did I say that? I don't even think it fits the situation. 

Y/N: "While I'd usually say that it's ok to do this, I can't agree right now. I have no idea of it was truly malicious or not, I can at least say one thing. That being, Masamune says this stuff of the regular. While it may be strange, it's just how he is. The way he speaks is normal to him, and most others actually. He's just upfront. Do you understand?"

Sagiri: *Nods* Masamune's a lot bolder than I'd like. Looks like I'll just have to get used to it from now on.

Y/N: *Puts down his brush and hugs her back* "Good now let's resume."

Masamune: "That's all from me, please think about those things while drawing. In the meantime, I wish to have a chat with Y/N and Yamada-san."

Sagiri: "You can take Yamada-san, but why take Onii-chan, as well?"

Masamune: "Well, I want to know the full situation here on why she's here in the first place."

Sagiri: "What a bother. In that case then, Onii-chan, you better be back as soon as all his questions are answered."

Y/N: "I'll try." No guarantees with this group. 

Narrator-San: Everyone else excluding Sagiri, go down stairs. Y/N and Yamada Elf are sitting on the couch, while Masamune sits in chair.

Masamune: "So, you had to be rescued right away, yes? Why would that be?"

Elf-sensei: "Th-They showed up."

Masamune: "They?"

Elf-sensei: "The editors from Full-Drive Publishing. They're going to monitor me to see if I'm properly working or not. I'm currently hiding under the fact that I'm, 'Working with a friends who's great at art, to see if he would join the art department'. My ultimate disguise!"

Y/N: "I can confirm all of this. Though it's a bit different as she escaped from the window and left a note which said such in her place. Otherwise, pretty much."

Masamune: "I see. All right, Elf Yamada-sensei, lets go home and work!"

Elf-sensei: "Masamune-sensei, Y/N-kun, I beg you! Shelter me! Anything. I'll do anything!"

Masamune: "You just said you'll do anything?"

Elf-sensei: I pray that only Y/N wishes for anything weird. Though, I guess I can't complain in such a desperate time. "Y-Yes."

Masamune: "Then... Teach me how to write a project proposal!" *He goes on the floor and bows to her*

Elf-sensei: *She then proceeds to roll all over the couch occasionally hitting Y/N* I knew Masamune would be the one to want something weird, I wish it was Y/N instead. "Oh no! You're so unfair! Such a raunchy request to my noble self..." Oh how life can be so unfair- wait a second. "Huh? Me, a super-pretty girl, is saying that she'll do anything. You think such a request is going to be..."

Y/N: I'm just gonna let her off the hook she's been through enough today. Her delusions are hers to keep.

Narrator-San: They all stop what they are doing as they hear a knock from the other floor.

Masamune: *Knock* 'Shut up.' *Knock* 'And hurry back' 

Y/N: *Knock* 'Are you done?' *Knock Knock Knock* 'If your going to continue the conversation please do it up stairs I already miss you.' *Knock* 'Hope to see you soon.' *Both Y/N and Masamune leave to go up stairs* "Come on sensei."

Elf-sensei: "I guess I'm coming with you guys." *She follows up the stairs*

Narrator-San: *Insert [Sono Chi No Kioku] 0:33 to 0:41* They walk up the stairs, and enter Y/N and Sagiri's room.

Masamune: "We're back."

Sagiri: "Did Yamada-san have to come with you?"

Elf-sensei: "Of course!"

Masamune: "Wait a second Yamada-sensei. I never said I would shelter you, but if you agree to help me make my project proposal, then I'll allow you to remain."

Elf-sensei: "That's no fair! I just escaped working. I don't want to have to work for my escape from work. That makes no sense, ask for something weird instead and get it over with."

Masamune: "Nah. I want help writing my manuscript or I'll rat you out."

Elf-sensei: "You can't do that! Y/N-kun, tell him!"

Y/N: "I don't really see why not. She just wants to be lazy for a bit so why not let her? I don't think she's doing much harm by being here."

Sagiri: "Sorry to say Onii-chan, I don't want her here as well. She's not harmful, but I dislike her. So if you want her to stay, make her stay down stairs and not in our room."

Y/N: "Sorry, I didn't think you disliked sensei so much. Well then, come on sensei, down stairs we go."

Elf-sensei: "It's better then what Masamune wants."

Sagiri: "Where are you going Onii-chan?"

Y/N: "Well she's our guest and my best friend, so I'm not gonna let her sit down stairs all by herself. I'm sure once you two have a bit more time to talk to one another, you'll become fast friends. But, I'm not going to force you to be around someone you dislike. I'll be back once her editors are gone."

Masamune: "Oi, I never gave my approval for this."

Y/N: "Don't care, didn't ask." *He and Elf start walking down stairs* 

Masamune: "Huh. I guess that's all I can do." I won't stop him, I feel like he has a plan already set up. But what that plan is exactly... I can't say.

Y/N: "Oi sensei, what do you want to do? I don't really go down stairs often, so I don't really know anything at the moment."

Elf-sensei: "Do you have any games?"

Y/N: "Oh ya, I almost forgot we got games down here." *His phone rings* "Ah, moshi moshi bossu."

Sagiri: *On speaker* "I want to know more about Yamada-san." I may be able to use her for the new light-novel, as Onii-chan said 'she looks like a little sister'. "Most importantly I need her to do a little modeling and such, but I also wish to learn more about her. You could be right in the fact she could be someone who could easily be my friend. So I ask Yamada-san could hang out with me some, and if you'll be with us as we do. I wish for you to be there as well, because you know us the best and can help us better connect."

Y/N: "U-Uh, sure. You ok with that, sensei?"

Elf-sensei: "I'd be glad."

A/N: T-T-T-That's all folks. I was able to write a chapter sooner then I thought. Guess by now I finally know how to make a chapter work. :p I set up everything for my chapter for next week. with this is mind... How are you guys liking the pacing of everything? I'm trying to make everything flow right. If you guys have any request or criticism please leave it down in the comments, I'll try and respond to any comments. Also, moving is going to take up lots of my time so for a about a month, so here's what I can try to guarantee I'll release a chapter each week. That's all for now folks, hope you have a great day. -Kishimino-San

Next chapter title: a royal interview with an elf, that leads to important an question

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21.5K 642 7
After Aomine confessed to Kise during the 2nd year of high school, they started dating. But two and a half year later Kise starts to feel insecure in...
106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
572 0 15
Started - August - 2 - 21 Ended - 10-22-22 Discontinue This is a male story and in this story y/n (you) are transgender I will be using ( they/them...