Winter Love (Jelsa)

נכתב על ידי seyaaan

"His name was Jack Frost.. My papa once told me that he can be only seen by those who believed I believed in... עוד

Winter Love (Jelsa)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
First Day of the Dare
Second Day of the Dare
Third Day of the Dare
Fourth Day of the Dare
Fifth day of the Dare
Sixth day of the Dare
Seventh Day of the Dare
Eighth Day of the Dare
Ninth Day of the Dare
Tenth day of the Dare
Meeting the Guardians
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Frozen Guardians is released!
Announcement please read!
New Jelsa Fanfic
Attention
ATTENTION XD
Random
Video

Author's Note

1.4K 48 9
נכתב על ידי seyaaan

Hey guys.

I've noticed that some of you are complaining about my grammar, I mean hey. I don't speak english all the time, Because I'm a Filipino and yes, I've tried everything to correct my grammar, So I'm editing this story, I'll correct my bad grammar, Since my friend helped me about it, AND PLEASE DON'T BE MAD ABOUT MY STUPID GRAMMAR, IT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH. That's why I'm doing this. If anyone reads this, I hope you guys understand, I'm a multi-tasker, Sometimes I can't concentrate.

Especially the one who is bashing me about my grammar, You know who you are.

Thanks!~~

Oh and read my new Jelsa Fanfic. Frozen Love. Thank you :)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

180K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...