Identity X | Choi Soobin • My...

By Shi-Bii

"So why are you in the middle of no where?" "To find a person no one has any recollection of...." When Y/N co... More

❌ Story Characters ❌
Chapter 1 ❌
Chapter 2 ❌
Chapter 3 ❌
Chapter 4 ❌
Chapter 5 ❌
Chapter 6 ❌
Chapter 7 ❌
Chapter 8 ❌
Chapter 9 ❌
Chapter 10 ❌
Chapter 11 ❌
Chapter 12 ❌
Chapter 13 ❌
Chapter 14 ❌
Chapter 15 ❌
Chapter 16 ❌
Chapter 17 ❌
❌ Epilogue ❌

Chapter 18 ❌

922 90 81
By Shi-Bii

Y/N fell down on her knees and held her head strongly. She shouted as she felt pain and headache. All the memories she once forgot came back to her at a rapid speed.

"Oppa!"

"Byeol..."

"Is what he said true?" Soobin asked. "I.... it is true but how come....." Y/N held her head.

"How come I am alive? After getting hit? It's a miracle itself. I inherited all of our father's fortune and worked from zero to come back and save you." Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu! Killing people wasn't necessary!" Y/N said. "And you can't just kill Soobin! I am not going to forgive you if you ever thought of doing it!" Y/N said.

Beomgyu laughed as he held the gun in his hand. "It's Soobin now and not me? I like it so I killed people, nothing big about it." Beomgyu said. "Nothing big? You sick psychopath! Did you also manipulate Chaerin this way?" Y/N asked.

"That poor girl..... she got abused by her sisters' husband and he threatened her to kill her sister. It's just so funny when I think you thought she was X because of that silly conversation...." Beomgyu laughed.

"I can't believe you..... you just killed her! What about your relationship? Didn't you love her? Was all of these just tricks to kill everyone else???" Y/N shouted.

"You don't understand do you.... I did all of this for us! To help us!" Beomgyu said.

"You are only a crazy psychopath.... I don't want a brother like you!" Y/N said. "Y/N calm down." Soobin whispered. He examined Beomgyu carefully.

Beomgyu's eyes got teary as he cried. Was all of his hard work for nothing? All what he did was useless? His heart shattered into small pieces, not even his only family wanted him so why live and bear all this loneliness? 'I guess all my hard work was for nothing.......'

"This is your last chance, If you let us go, then I'll forgive you." Y/N said. "I don't care..... I just don't...." Beomgyu looked directly at Y/N with his red checks and teary eyes. Y/N felt a very uncomfortable feeling, guilt?

"Beomgyu...."

"Bye- I mean Y/N, I am sorry for everything..... I wasn't the good brother I was supposed to be. I killed your family and placed you inside an asylum and made you witness many horrible things..... but.... I can't....."

"Beomgyu?"

"I can't let this boy stay alive." Beomgyu said. He shoot his gun and Soobin pulled Y/N out of the way. He got shot in his chest.

"SOOBIN!" Y/N cried loudly.

"Have a good life...." Beomgyu said. A tear slid down his face and he smiled painfully one last time looking at his twin sister.

He held the gun close to his head and pressed on it, there he lied dead on the ground.

'Deep inside, I felt bad, I felt that I am a monster. Why did mom die? Why did we have such a father? Why did I lose my twin? Why did no one love me?

I was scared of myself. I wanted to have the perfect family, the one I always dreamed of but it looks like it's not happening because I took the wrong choice. I wanted to hug you, talk to you, argue with you, play with you, and do what other siblings always do, it was a painful torture to act in that way....

I felt the need to do it, to kill him. I hope you would forgive me one day and understand the reason why I did that. I was lonely...... very lonely....

Goodbye to my friend Y/N, Now maybe I can go and face the others and ask for their forgiveness.

You will always remain that little Byeol that needs protection in my eyes.

I truly love you, my lost twin'

Y/N cried loudly as she held Soobin's head. "We need to get out of here!" Y/N said. She tried to pull Soobin but he stopped her.

"Why? I can't lose you here! I can't bear living without you!" Y/N cried.

"It's too late...." Soobin said as he coughed blood. "It's not, you promised to stay with me! Let's go now!" Y/N held Soobin's shoulder and started walking toward the end of the island, she saw a boat there.

Y/N helped Soobin to get on the boat and then turned around to turn the engine on.

Soobin held his chest and noticed that he was bleeding a lot. 'I won't last for even two hours....'

Y/N returned back as the boat was now moving. She tore one of her sleeves and placed it on Soobin's chest. "Keep on pressing on your chest strongly. It will stop the some of the bleeding." Y/N said.

She quickly got up and steered the wheel. She looked behind her every second to check if Soobin was okay.

"Y/N." Soobin suddenly said. "Do you want anything?" Y/N asked as she bent down to see Soobin.

"I love you." Soobin said with a smile. "Keep talking to yourself, you need to rest, you just got freaking shot beside your heart!" Y/N said. She got up again to check the wheel.

A sad tear slid down Soobin's face as all the pain returned back to him. He wanted to tell her before his departure, before he has his last breath, he wanted to see her smiling beaming on her face.

He wanted to listen to her nagging him because he liked dark songs and concepts. 'Can't I just stay with her?'

Y/N noticed a strong light even though they were in mid night. She saw a huge ship in front of her. There were many men there and between them was Johnny.

"That's her!" Johnny said. "Please save her quickly!" Tzuyu added.

Y/N smiled widely as she saw that the rescue team has arrive.

"Soobin the-" Y/N smile faded as she saw Soobin look very pale and coughing blood, he dropped her cloth and blood was everywhere.

"Soobin!" Y/N quickly ran toward him and examined his body. "Don't worry, they are here to he-" Soobin pulled Y/N for a strong hug. "I love you....." Soobin said.

"Soobin!" Y/N cried. He looked directly at her eyes and wiped her tears away. "I am happy I didn't lose you this time...." Soobin said. "What are you talking about?"

"I... I am sorry, please live my share of life happily." Soobin said. He slowly but warmly kissed Y/N on her lips it was a deep and warm kiss.

"Soobin, what are you doing?" Y/N asked. Soobin smiled as he walked backward, he vomited some blood this time. "My fellow and dear friend, thanks for all the good times. Goodbye....."

"Get on top of the boat quickly!" Johnny said as he examined the situation form far away.

Soobin closed his eyes, it was finally his time to rest. His body fell down the sea and dived deep down it.

"S-Soobin!" Y/N cried. She tried to go and dive after him but the rescue team got on top of the boat and stopped her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEED TO SAVE HIM!" Y/N shouted loudly. Johnny held her shoulders and tried to stop her. "Y/N stop right now!" Johnny said.

Y/N cried as she placed her head on his shoulder and cried, she kept on hitting Johnny. "Why? Why did he do that?" Y/N cried. "Bring me the Buccolam syringe......" Johnny said.

"Save him...." Y/N whispered. "What?" Johnny asked. "I TOLD YOU TO SAVE HIM! BRING HIM BACK RIGHT NOW!" Y/N broke down crying and shouting.

"Her sate is getting more dangerous, we need to inject the sedative now!" Tzuyu said. Two men helped to hold Y/N's hands while Johnny held her legs. "I am sorry but this is for your sake......" Tzuyu said. She injected the syringe and Y/N got calmer as she slept.

"Search for his body all around the sea!" Johnny said. He held Y/N and went back to the ship.

'Soobin.....'

. . .

Two weeks later:

Y/N opened her eyes slowly. She felt that someone's head was on top of it. She got up quickly with a big smile on her face.

"Soobin?" Y/N said excitedly. A woman that looked foreigner was there. "Vous êtes-vous enfin réveillé? Je dois aller appeler l'infirmière!" The lady said as she got outside the room.

"Soobin...." Y/N got out of her room and searched all around the hospital for him. She asked everywhere but he wasn't there. Y/N fell down on her knees and started crying.

"Y/N?" She looked up to see Johnny holding some flowers. He bent down to her level and wiped her tears.

"Did you finally wake up.... What are you doing in here?" Johnny asked.

"Where is Soobin?" Y/N asked. Johnny looked at the ground as he sighed. "Let's go to your roo-" "Is he dead?" Y/N asked as she looked at Johnny with teary eyes. He felt very guilty as he looked away.

"I am sorry......"

. . .

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.2K 32
"I can see GHOST?!" A story about a boy who helped a ghost become a human again. As they solve mysterious events, they slowly found themselves falli...
20.7K 1.2K 12
"Remove the mask. I want to see you." "No. I can't. For when the clock strikes midnight-- Nope. This ain't some kind of fairy tale shizz. Well, kind...
91.9K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
26.1K 2.1K 52
Soobin is a college student that's able to see those who are stuck in purgatory. It's a gift he's had since he was young, becoming accustom to seeing...