I Was Always Yours To Be

By AmberBhasin

Urvi is hired by Yash's company as an interior designer for a project. After their awful first meet, they bot... More

Characters
My life
How my life was going to change
My first day at Malhotra Constructions
She is going to regret
Sacha Mehra
Changing emotions
Playing with emotions.
Back to square one...
Avoiding
Shock!
Getting to know each other.
Karan Khurana
Kidnapped
Realising love
Special feeling
Different Side
Confessions
Answers
Wedding
First Date
Past coming back
Prateek Sindya
We meet again
Truth is out-1
Announcement
Truth is out-2
Covers
Missing him
Winner!
Crazy in love.
Twist
My life turning upside down
She's gone!
Perfect match
I'm married!
New Chapter of Life
Softening up
Daadi's Arrival
Yash's Change of Heart
Convincing my Love
Yash's Trial
Yash's Guilt
Missing each other
I forgive you
Back home
Sacha's Craziness
Happy Family
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
Good News
Reminiscing
Big Thank You!

Yash's Helplessness

98 5 1
By AmberBhasin

Urvi's P.O.V.

I began to feel worried about Yash. If he is not at home, not at work, then where is he? I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Sarita looking at me worried. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Yash...I don't know where he is. Yesterday he wasn't answering my calls and now no one knows where he is. I am very worried," I said. She hugged me and said caressing my back, "Don't worry. I'm sure that he must be busy." I broke the hug and dropped on the couch. Sarita sat down with me and held my hand. "What work can he possibly be so busy doing that he can't even answer a call?" I said frustrated, "Doesn't he know that I would be dead worried about him?" She tried consoling me but until I don't see him, I can't be in peace. "Go to your room and take some rest, I will try calling him," she said. I got up and went to my room. I sat by the window and looked outside sadly, waiting for him to come back. 

Yash's P.O.V.

I sat in my cabin lost in my thoughts when Amar came back with some files. He handed me the files and said, "Sir, I need your signatures on some papers." I took the files and opened them. While signing them, he said, " Sir, Urvi ma'am called." I stopped on hearing her name and asked, "What did you tell her?" "I told her that you are not in the office," he said. I nodded. "Very good," I said. "But sir, she sounded very scared," he said. I finished signing the files and gave them back to him. He turned around and left. "Maybe I should call her," I said to myself. I took out my phone and called her house number. "Hello?" Sarita answered. "Hello, Sarita, Yash here. Where is Urvashi?" I asked. "Yash! Thank God you called. Do you know how worried Urvashi is about you? Wait a second, I will call her," she said but I stopped her before she could call Urvashi, "No! No need to harass her. Just tell me, is she ok?" I asked. "No she isn't Yash," she said. I got worried at once and asked, "What's wrong with her?" "She seems as if she is getting depressed without you. Please talk to her," she said. I developed a lump in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. "I have some important work to attend to right now. I will call back later. Tell Urvashi to wait for me at your house. I will come back for her in a few days. And tell her not to worry," I said and hung up the phone quickly. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes. A lone tear escaped and dropped on my hand. "I'm sorry Urvashi. Please forgive me," I said. 

Urvi's P.O.V.

Sarita came into the room and sat opposite me. "Yash called a few seconds ago," she said. This immediately caught my attention and I looked at her anxiously. "He said that he will come for you in a few days," she said. My heart sank once again hearing this and I frowned. "Few days?" I said. I got up said, "I will be back." Sarita also stood and asked me worriedly, "Where are you going?" "I have some important work to do. I will be back. Don't worry about me," I said. I walked out of the room leaving her there and left the house. I jumped into a taxi and went to Malhotra Constructions. Reaching there, I saw Yash's car parked outside and made up my mind to meet him. I also have the right to know what is the sudden change in his behavior. I walked inside and walked up to Tina. She looked very much surprised to see me in the office. She came from around her desk and hugged me. "Urvi ma'am! Such a long time! How are you?" she asked. "I'm good," I said with a small smile. She broke the hug and I asked, "Is Yash here?" She frowned and said, "He hasn't come for the past few days. We all don't know what's wrong with him. He had this very important meeting and he kept putting it off." I felt sad. Sneha came and hugged me. Breaking the hug, she asked me, "Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded. "I'll meet you guys in a bit," I said to them and went closer to Yash's office. As I was about to open the door to enter, Amar called out to me from behind, stopping me, "Urvi ma'am!" 

Yash's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my cabin when I heard Amar voice from outside shouting Urvashi. Was she here? I quickly got up and went closer to the door.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I turned and looked at Amar. He came up to me nervously and said, "Sir is not here." I folded my arms across my chest and looked at him lying. He lowered his eyes and remained silent. I turned around to enter when he stopped me again saying, "Please ma'am. When sir arrives, I will tell you. But he is not here as yet." I heaved a sigh and said determined, "Fine, I will wait. But I will meet him today. Come what may." He gulped down his saliva and looked down to the floor. I already knew that he was lying because his car was parked outside. I walked pass him to go to the lobby to wait but I stopped and looked back at him saying, "I'm sure that I won't have to wait for long because he must not be too far. You see, his car is parked outside." He raised his eyes to meet mine. I turned around and went to the lobby and sat and began to wait. 

Yash's P.O.V.

This girl is impossible. I went and sat back on my chair and Amar came inside. "Sir, Urvi ma'am.." he said. "I know. I heard," I said, "Just don't let her in my cabin." "Yes sir," he said and left. Why are you making this so hard for me Urvashi? I opened my laptop and looked at the camera of the lobby area. Urvashi was sitting there and waiting. My heart melted with seeing her like this but still, I couldn't go to her. She would give up in a while and go back home. I sat and looked at her waiting patiently. One hour, two hours, three hours passed and she was sitting there. I took up the phone to call Tina and tell her to send Urvashi in but I stopped. I called Amar inside and said, "Tell Urvashi that I am at her home waiting for her." Perhaps she would leave when she hears this. I looked at the camera and saw Amar going to her. He began talking to her and she soon left. I heaved a sigh and closed down the laptop. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. I heard someone coming into my office and thought it was Amar. He must have come to tell me that Urvashi is gone. Without opening my eyes, I said, "I know that she is gone." "But what you don't know is that she is back," I heard. I knew whose voice it was and opened my eyes immediately. Urvashi stood in front of me with her arms folded across her chest and looked at me disappointed. I stood up and looked at her silently. "What are you trying to do?" she asked me. "What am I trying to do?" I asked ignorantly without looking into her eyes. "That's what I want to know," she said. I stood silently. "For God's sake Yash, answer me!" she said. "I am only doing what you want me to do," I said in an annoyed tone. She looked at me with narrowed eyes and asked, "What do I want?" "You want me to stay away from you right? I am doing exactly that. I am staying away from you," I said in the same tone. She looked at me shocked and remained silent for a while. "What has gotten into you? When did I tell you to stay away from me?" she asked. I looked at her sternly and asked, "Why? You didn't want to stay away from me a few days ago? You even asked me to sign the divorce papers."

She looked at me with a are-you-serious look and asked, "Did you want to stay away from me? I admit that I signed the papers but did you? Why all of this drama today? What's going on?" "I just want to stay away from you!" I shouted at her. She flinched. Her eyes welled up and she asked me, "Is this what you really want?" I nodded. "Fine. If this is what you really want and if you will be happy with this, then so be it. I am leaving you. From this moment on, you are nothing to me!" she said. Her words came to me like knives digging into my heart and chopping it to pieces. She turned around and ran out of the office and I ran out behind her. Without turning around for once, she ran away, leaving me standing there. I am sorry Urvashi. This is best for both of us maybe. I can never give you the happiness you deserve. I went back inside my cabin and began to throw off everything on my desk in my frustration. I sank in my seat and closed my eyes tightly. "I'm sorry Urvashi. I am sorry," I said repeatedly. After a long while remaining like that, I got a call and disconnected it without even checking the caller. The phone rang again and I took it up and threw it away so hard that it smashed against the wall. Amar came in a minute after and looked very scared and nervous. "Leave me alone," I said. "But sir.." I stood up and shouted at him slamming my hand on the table, "Leave me alone!" "Sir...Urvi ma'am...Urvi ma'am..she.." he stammered. I looked at him worried and asked, "What?" "Urvi ma'am's sister called and said that....Urvi ma'am...got...into...an accident," he said. My heart skipped a beat hearing these words and without wasting another second, I asked, "Which hospital is she in?" "She is at home," he said. I ran out of the office and quickly got in my car. I was panicking. My heart was racing and my hands began to tremble. I started the car and drove as fast as the car can go to reach her house. I didn't understand how to react. I remembered all that I told her a while ago in my office. My eyes blurred with my tears and I reached her house. I got out the car and ran up the stairs like a madman. I reached her house and looked at the entrance. There were some people gathered outside and whispering to each other.

I stopped and my breathing got slower. My fingers automatically crossed and I prayed silently, "Oh God, don't let my fear become true." I managed to make space between all the people and reach inside the house. Once I entered, Urvashi was laying on the sofa unconscious. Sarita and Anand were trying their best to wake her up. I froze to my spot looking at her. I slowly walked into the house without taking my eyes off of her and dropped on the ground besides her. "Yash, look at her, she isn't listening to us. She isn't waking up. You tell her please. Tell her to wake up," Sarita said crying. I took Urvashi's hand in mine and said, "Urvashi, wake up. Look, I am here. Wake up." She remained silent. She didn't stir. "Look Urvashi, you know that I hate when you don't listen to me. You are doing all of this to annoy me, aren't you? Wake up. Talk to me. Shout at me. Ask me to stay with you. Ask me why I am staying away from you. Wake up," I said sternly but she still didn't move. Sarita rested her hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry. She will wake up soon." I looked at her and stood up. "Is this how you take care of your sister? I left her here for some time and this is what happens! Can't you take care of her?" I shouted at her. She lowered her teary eyes and remained silent. Anand came in between us and said, "How dare you? How dare you speak to my wife like this? Mind your tongue Mr. Yash Malhotra. Don't forget where you are standing. This is not your office or home where you can say whatever you feel like." I gritted my teeth and pointed my finger at him saying, "You don't need to tell me what I can do or what I can't. If you had taken care of Urvashi, I wouldn't have had the need to behave like this." His face showed how angry he was and he stepped back a bit. Before I knew anything else, he punched me very hard on my face. His blow was so strong that I stumbled back a bit and held my lip. I looked at my finger and saw blood. I looked at him and stood up straight. "How dare you!" I said and walked closer to him. One of my hand held his collar and the next raised to punch him back but something stopped me. I softly heard in Urvashi's voice, "Yash." I looked at her.

Her head was moving from side to side and her eyes also moved. "Yash.." she said. I left Anand and went closer to her at once. I kneeled on the floor and held her hand saying anxiously, "Yes. I am right here." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. In between the tears I had in my eyes of relief and happiness, I smiled and kissed her hand. Sarita said, "I'll get water!" She ran away to the kitchen. Urvashi slowly tried to get up but I stopped saying, "No! Don't get up!" "I want to go in my room," she said softly. I nodded and picked her up. I quickly carried her to her room and rested her on the bed. I sat on the bed with her and held her hand. Her eyes were opening and closing back. Sarita came into the room with the glass of water and I took it. I rested my hand under her neck and raised her head a bit up. I fed her some of the water and slowly and carefully, rested it back on the pillow. She looked at me and slowly took her hand out of my grip. I looked at her surprised. She turned her head away from me and said, "Anand, can we have some privacy please?" I turned and looked at him. He turned around and left, closing the door behind him. Urvashi slowly tried to get up again and I at once held her to support her. She pushed my hand away and sat up for herself. I took a pillow and rested it behind her back to keep it straight. "What are you doing here?" she asked me sternly. "Urvashi I..." I said but she cut me off saying, "You made yourself very clear that you don't want to stay with me. Please leave us alone." I looked at her annoyed and asked, "Is this the time for this argument?" She looked away and remained silent. I held her chin and brought her face back to me saying, "I am not going anywhere. I am not leaving you." "Why stay now when you have to leave later?" she asked. I lowered my eyes and said feeling embarrassed and hurt, "Please Urvashi..." "No Yash. Don't confuse me. It's either you stay with me or leave me," she said, "When I wake up, if I find you in front of me, I will understand that you will stay with me and fulfil all of the wedding vows that you took with me. Or, if i wake up and don't see you, I will understand your answer." She laid back down and closed her eyes. 

I was left to think about what she just said to me. I got up and covered her with the blanket. I opened the door and stepped outside. Sarita was sitting on couch shaking her feet in nervousness and Anand was standing with his arms folded. They both looked at me when I came out the room and I lowered my eyes. I really misbehaved with them today. I stood and my palms came together. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say or do whatever I did today. I was so worried about Urvashi that I took out my frustration on you all. I am really sorry," I said feeling guilty. "It's ok. We understand. If there was anyone else in your place, they would have reacted the same. Don't worry. We didn't feel bad," Sarita said. I looked at her and then at Anand. He left without saying anything angrily. "Don't worry. He is angry now, he will cool down for himself in a while," she said. She left and went behind Anand. I went back inside the room and looked at Urvashi sleeping. "What dilemma have you put me in Urvashi? I can't remain with you because of my guilt, and I can't go away from you because of my love. But I promise that whatever decision I make, will be best in the interest for you," I said. I turned around and left the room. I went and sat on the staircase. Sarita came soon after and sat next to me. "You and Urvashi are so alike," she said. I looked at her and she smiling saying, "Whenever Urvashi is sad or upset, she use to come and sit on the stairs." After some silence, I asked, "How did this accident happen?" "Prateek brought her home," she said. I looked at surprised. "Prateek?" I asked. She nodded. "He said that he was walking and saw that some people were gathered around and when he looked, Urvashi had fainted on the road. He brought her home safely," she said, "When he brought her home, he insisted that I call and inform you. After all what happened, he didn't want to call you since he thought that you wouldn't listen to him." "I have to go," I said and got up. I ran down the stairs and got into my car and drove off.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Another update! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and comment and tell me what you think. Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 33.6K 72
Completed story♥️✓ Veer, the typical bad boy, and playboy with crowds of hearts waiting for his mere glance. Yes, he is handsome..but what's the valu...
19.7K 1.4K 37
A love story started while healing eachother.Naksh and Tanishi two broken souls started to rely on one another for everything.The love they craved fo...
1M 78.9K 62
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧...
417K 21.2K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...