ᵀʰᵉ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳᵒ || ᵀʰᵉ ᴾʳᵒᵐ...

By YamuYamSwirl

7̴6̴3̴9̴4̴.̴.̴.̴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇ... More

「121045」
「131045」
「181045」

(Y/N)

3.9K 95 62
By YamuYamSwirl

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 11
Number: 76394
Birthday: August 22nd 2034
Race: Human
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Green
Height: 157 cm (5 foot 2 inches)
-------------
History:

(Y/N) was born on August 22nd 2034, 2 minutes after their older sister, Emma. (Y/N) and Emma were both sent to Grace Field House a year later in 2035. Under the parental care of Isabella and the happy times they spent with their fellow foster siblings, (Y/N) had a happy childhood. Due to their close age and probably the fact that they are the top students academically, (Y/N) was exceptionally close to Norman and Ray out of all of the orphans in Grace Field. (Y/N) has also always been very close to their sister.
-------------
Personality:

(Y/N) is very bubbly and optimistic. They're always the last one out of bed and are usually forced to wake up. Like their sister, (Y/N) is shown to be very brave, as (Y/N) put on a courageous front went helping Gilda catch catch the "ghost" that were lurking inside Grace Field House. (Y/N), like their sister, is very athletic but more introverted and would rather stay quite and listen to people converse.

(Y/N) always shows unlimited love and care for their fellow foster siblings; especially the younger kids.

After discovering Conny's corpse and the truth behind Grace Field House and Isabella, (Y/N) immediately broke down into a traumatized state as they could only think about how they maybe could've prevented this. After this event, (Y/N)'s desire to escape us fuel by their love for their family. (Y/N) refuses to leave anyone behind since they don't want anymore of their siblings to suffer the same fate as Conny. According to Krone, (Y/N), exactly like their sister, always thinks about other before themselves, so much so that they dilute their chances of saving themselves by refusing to leave any family behind. Despite having a somewhat of a naïve personality, (Y/N) is extremely observant, has a strong will, and if Emma refuses to give up, so will (Y/N).

Additionally, (Y/N)'s love and trust in Emma can sometimes lead them going along with Emma's ideas that can be seen as very reckless.

(Y/N) often keeps a kind demeanor but can become serious if needed, especially when it comes to
their siblings. When (Y/N) feels that themselves or their family are threatened, they aren't afraid and won't hesitate to show an intimidating side.
-------------
Skills and Abilities:

Intelligence:

(Y/N) was considered one of the four geniuses of Grace Field. Although they aren't as intelligent as Norman or Ray, (Y/N) is an extremely fast learner and could be just as smart as Norman in just a few weeks if he were to
teach (Y/N) everything he knew. Because of this fast learning ability, (Y/N) is able to receive full marks on nearly every test and can memorize anything and everything perfectly. (Y/N) has proven to know and understand Morse code.

Agility:

Due to (Y/N)'s capable athleticism, (Y/N) has great physical abilities and above-average reflexes. (Y/N) has the second best physical capability out of any of the other orphans in the house. Emma is the only one more physically capable than (Y/N). Emma and (Y/N) are always the last ones to be caught in the games of tag they play at Grace Field. (Y/N) only gets caught because they always go with Emma even if they know it's a bad idea and someone like Norman has already thought ahead.
-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 13.7K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
438K 12.5K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
434K 17.5K 39
𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲...
277K 8.2K 60
You're Best Friends With a Boy named Iida Tenya ever since childhood . You both dreamt of being future heroes, there, you both decided to go to U.A H...