His Mafia World | Mafia Roman...

Autorstwa Flamingo_author

The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 8

5.4K 100 11
Autorstwa Flamingo_author

LUCYA

I walked to my bedroom then I reached for the laptop which Maximo gave me. There are lots of folders on the screen, I got confused of which one I should click on first. I saw a folder named, 'Records', I clicked on it. I got a list of names. I keep on scrolling down, and I got aware that all those peoples have been killed. Looking upon the other folders. I got Maximo's profile details in which has written in, he is a mafia godfather. I staggered, Maximo is a mafia godfather. He is the leader of this gang? I should talk to him...I didn't know he would be a murderer. I'm a little terrified for facing him since I knew his truth, but why he brought me here? I should find out what is his ambition, what he wants to achieve?

To kill my father? I shook my head with the negative thoughts and rush toward the huge living room. I spot Marco in the living room.

"Where is your boss?" I shrieked. "He is busy." He mumbled without paying attention to me.

"Marco! I need to talk to him." I screamed which made him lift his head at me, he glanced at me for a while. "He is in the study room, make sure you don't make him agitated. He is already high tempered, so, it would be better if you don't mess up with him," he responded.

I proceed to the study room, I knock on the door before opening it, instead I didn't get any answer. I twist the doorknob and opened the door.

"What the ..." Maximo was about the yell, but he remained still when he saw me standing by the threshold of the study room.

"What brings you here?" He tried to control his anger while closing his fist.

"Who are you?"

"Do you want me to introduce myself." He mumbled with a smirk.

"Who the goddamn shit are you?" I walked in front of his desk, I leaned my hands on his table.

"So, you have finally found out." He muttered while letting out a breath, "I need a clear explanation of everything Maximo," I meet his gazes with a bewildered face.

"I don't think I owe you any explanation. "

"Maximo, you've kidnapped me and I don't even know the reason behind it," he stand up from his chair, walking across the desk he stood in front of me. I lifted my head to meet his gazes, he approached near me "you are safe here, so don't try to act smart with me." He added, he steps near me, and I take one step back leaning by the table. I couldn't hold it too long, furiously I slapped him. He closed is eyes with an enraged look. I can simply say he is extremely furious at this moment.

He grabbed both of my hands tightly, he pierced his eyes on me with his clenched jaw. "Don't give me the opportunity to show you my worst side." He said with gritted teeth.

"I want to know the truth, then I promise I will never disturb you again," I made a baby face toward him. "Will you obey everything that I will order you?" He questioned me with our face inches away. I nodded my head in response.

MAXIMO'S POV

I gazed down her at her, she looks innocent, that's why I don't want to harm her. Otherwise, she would've been amongst one of my whores. There is something about her which makes me feel powerless, I can't hurt her. I feel like a gentleman when she's around, but I'm not a gentleman, I can't even be one. My life is different from her, but still I want her to be captivated otherwise her father would not accept his fault. She is the only weakness of her father, and I will have to use her to bring back my rival.

So, I think it's time to reveal the truth to her, but not the entire thing...

"I work for Mr. Trinidad, he is my boss," I stated, and her face suddenly stunned, she seemed to be probably broken.

"Is this true?" She whispered, I nodded my head.

"He gave me orders to keep you safe. I'm just fulfilling my duty, Ms. Doeven. Your father needed to leave for Russia, and he got engaged in a mission over there. He found out that your life is in danger, then he ordered me to bring you here," he stated while leaving her hands which I was holding on for a long time.

"So, you didn't kidnap me, you were protecting me?" She asked with arch brows.

"Yes, something like that," I mumble with a smirk.

"So, I was hating you without any reason!" She said pathetically. I smile at her, "but what it was written I'm your profile that you are the godfather?" She questioned me.

She has a lot of questions, "yes I am the godfather but I work for your father, he is my partner, and I respect him a lot." I hide the whole truth from her, I don't know what will happen when she will find the reality.

"But if you are the godfather then who is my father?"

"He is the king of mafia." I mumble.

"So, you are more powerful than him?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah, I'm more dangerous than him," I added with a smirk. She widened her eyes, "until when I will have to remain here?" She questioned confusedly.

"Maybe eight or nine months,"

"That is too much."

"You'll have to adjust, baby."

She gazes at me for a second, then shrugs. "Eight or nine months, with you!" She exclaimed with a smirk, "fine I'll adjust" she made a bored expression, as if she hates, it, but she doesn't know what is running in my mind. Such an innocent girl.

"Still you'll have to follow all my orders, because you are under my responsibility and Yeah, your dad told me to bring you along whenever I'll have to murder someone!" I stated coldly, her eyes widened at my words.

"Why? I will not accompany you, why he is doing this?" She muttered.

"If your father is the king then you are supposed to be the princess, so he wants you to be capable enough to witness a crime in front of your eyes. This his traditions so, I can't help! You should follow your traditions, you can't deny your father" I stated, as everything is beyond my plan.

"I'm sorry, but I can't witness violence," she startled.

"You don't need to be scared I'll be there," I mumble. She gave me a serious look.

"I want to talk with my father, I haven't talked with him since I came to Italy"

"No, you can't talk with him. He is being tracked by the enemies, so its better if we don't call him" I added.

"Is he fine?"

"Yeah," I nodded my head unknowingly because I don't even know about a shit of where Mr. Trinidad is at this moment.

"Maximo..." she let out a breath before speaking again "why do I assume that I'm being fooled" she said.

"Don't you trust me?"

She nodded her head slightly with a half smile, "I do" she whispered, and she walked away from the study room.

I take out my mobile phone, "Marco, find every details of Mr. Trinidad and make sure Lucya doesn't get aware of it." I said then I hang up the phone.

I've lied to her, and she said she trust me. What will happen why she'll find out the truth?

Minchia, why do I care about her. When She will find the truth, I'll kill her. Kill her? No...I can't kill her. Murdering people is easy for me then why, I can't kill her. Because she is innocent? But she is the goddamn daughter of my rival.

I can tolerate her, but if I lose my shit I'll make sure to shoot her on the spot. Nobody has ever dared to slap me on the face. She'll pay off for it.

Meanwhile, I'll have to keep patience with her. I need her in my mission, she is the key of my every step.

Taking my phone I call my rival, "Major." He snapped.

"I think you must be aware that your daughter is captivated in my world, and I will make sure that she'll pay off every single shit of your sins! I'll ruin your happiness. I haven't forgotten of what you've snatched from me!"

"Don't harm her!"

"Then surrender yourself to me or you will have to murder your daughter, the choice is yours" I hang up immediately.

I hear a knock on the door, "Sir..." I heard Marco's voice. "Come in" I ordered.

"Sir Mr. Trinidad is no more."

Hey Sweet Readers
Don't forget to vote and comments
Love you all♡

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

406K 9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
236K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...