ANGEL (ON-HOLD)

By Linajollys

Getting bullied on your first day of school is acceptable but receiving letters from a weirdo who knows your... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9

5

75 33 19
By Linajollys

MAX  P.O.V

"Maxi wake up" someone called pulling the end of my shirt. I opened my eyes to glare at the person and saw it was my baby brother.

"Carl what happened it's still" I checked the time "3:30 go back to sleep is not yet time to wake up"

"Belle is crying again" which wiped the sleep off my mind. I stood up quickly and headed to her room.

"Isa" I called out once we entered the room. No answer, I kept quiet and listened, not long after I heard sniffles and I went in that direction. I saw Isabelle sitting in one corner crying, staring at a knife. I kicked the knife across and sat close to her "Isa what's wrong" I asked. She didn't reply she just hugged me tightly. "Isa tell me what's wrong"

"You would get angry" she replied still hugging me.

"Look" raising the head to look at me "I won't get angry I promise," I told her.

"There is this boy that's followed me around. Yesterday h-he...he...he" She started crying again

"What did he do"

"He touched in a way I didn't like it. I told him to stop but he didn't and then he went down and h-he.." I pulled her into a hug, I couldn't hear it or else my anger will start showing and I don't want her to get even more scared. I failed her again I told her it won't happen again but it did.

"Belle" Carl called out. I almost forgot he was there, I stood up and beckon for him to come towards us and he did.

"Isa do you have a picture of him or do you know his name," I asked her.

"I have a picture"

"Where," I asked and they flinched then I realized that my voice had gotten deeper from anger "Where," I asked again this time trying my absolute best to make it soft.

"It's in my phone"

"Where is your phone"

"There" she replied pointed towards her reading table, I went towards it and took her phone.

"I will buy you a new phone," I told her because I was sure as hell am not going to return this phone. She didn't say anything she just nodded "Carl stay here don't let her do anything stupid" he mumbled an okay. I just left them to search for this bastard who doesn't have respect for girls I normally wouldn't care but he missed with the wrong girl which is my sister. I went to bathe, wore new clothes, and left the house in my Porsche. I went to the gang house and saw the first person awake was Mason. "Hey man, Isa needs a new phone," I said as I threw him the phone.

"Did you come all the way looking like you are ready to kill someone just to tell me to get her a new phone" Mason replied

"I'm not angry" he gave me that are you kidding me face "some idiot who doesn't have respect for girls touched Isabelle yesterday" he smiled "why are you smiling"

"I was just thinking how you could get angry to this extent over that"

"What do mean she is my sister"

"Yeah just the same way Olivia was somebody's sister" he sounded angry. Olivia was someone I did bad things to, really bad that am ashamed of and regret.

"Why are you angry it's not like you guys are siblings or anything" am not going to show him I regret it.

"No she's not my sister" he paused "was she hurt" I shook my head signifying a no "what you like me to do"

"His picture is in the phone so find the idiot and torture him slowly and painfully"

"When" this idiot is he seriously asking when.

"Today" I replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Ok but I have school today so " wait does this guy care about school the only reason I attend is to set a good example for Carlos and Isabelle "but don't worry I would do it right away," he said after I sent him a look "and miss a whole a day of school" he muttered quietly to himself am sure I was supposed to hear that. Sometimes I wonder how he is a gang member but he is an important member of the gang so I can't get rid of him even if I wanted to "but are you going to school" is he serious

"No, I have to take care of Isabelle" I left to go home, I checked the review mirror to see if I still look angry as soon as I got home. When I was sure I wasn't angry anymore I went inside and saw Isabelle sitting on the couch. I smiled "how you doing sis"

"Am fine but I don't think Carl will be" I gave her a look that said what do you mean "he is in the kitchen trying to cook" she replied

"What" I rushed towards the kitchen. I must say it's cute to see a seven-year-old trying to cook. I could see a frown as he tried to figure how to turn the oven. "What are doing Carl" he looked startled then he ran and hid in a cabinet does he think I can't see him. "Oh my God, I can't find my bro, I wonder where he is?, he is a good hider, Carl come out come out wherever you are" I could hear giggles then I opened the cabinet "got ya, you think you hide from me," I said tickling him "what you making"

"Chocolate chip cookies" he sounds like he can make it.

"Let's say if you go get dressed for school I will get a box of chocolate chip cookies"

"But I can't leave Belle alone," he said looking at his fingers, "you said that she might do something stupid" he continued.

"I will stay with her don't worry"

"Don't you remember your promise"

"What promise"

"You promised that you always go to school no matter what even if someone died" I looked at him wondering when I said that as if reading my thoughts, "you said that when I and Belle refused to go to school" oh "remember now you pinky promise and I don't want to cut your pinky so you have to school and you don't have a choice"

"What about you"

"I will stay with Belle and take care of her"

"First of all can you take care of yourself"

"Yes I can"

"Okay I'll go to school" he smiled "but on one condition" and then the smile died "Molly will babysit you guys"

"Doesn't she have school"

"Yes but she pinky promised me that will always babysit no matter when and I don't want to cut her pinky off"

"Okay" he smiled again, why would he smile he hates being watched over by anyone except me. Something is wrong then I remembered

"If you lock Molly up again I will give the worst punishment ever," I said sternly and his smile died again and I smiled "okay I'll text her then I'll leave" I took my phone and texted her.

Me: I need you to babysit my siblings and I don't care if you have school, you don't have a choice. That sounds familiar. Oh right, Carl.
Molly: okay I'll be there in ten minutes.
Me: ten minutes is too long, I give you three minutes to get here.
Molly: I need more time, please.
Me: okay you have two minutes to get here. I waited for a reply and no one came so I am assuming she will be here soon. That's more like it.

"Okay now Carl I will be leaving, Molly will be here soon, take care of Isa" he nodded and I left, I don't why am leaving but I can't argue with him. I got to school and saw it was 8:19 I didn't want to enter any class so I went to the school rooftop and saw a girl standing there. I coughed and she turned and I saw it was Alison "What are you doing here"

"I came to see the view"

"There isn't much of a view here"

"Then why did you come here"

"For peace which you are ruining right now" the last part came out rudely but I don't care.

"Ohh" and she left. Yeah, that's more like it peace soon lunch came and passed. I decided it's time to attend class. I went to the class which was Math and waited soon Mr. Davis came in

"Class drops your homework on the desk an-" I blocked out what he was saying by putting on my headphone it didn't take long before he came to my desk I thought he was going to take my headphone then I remembered that teachers here are weak and pathetic he said something I didn't listen then he drops a piece of paper and left. After a little while, I looked at the paper

Please come for detention but if don't want to come no problem, I probably won't be there.

"Pathetic," I thought as I removed my headphone and look at him.

"No buts detention," he said sternly he isn't going to be there but he is giving out detentions I noticed that the girl he was talking to was glaring at him, she looks pissed, as long as he isn't going to be there, I will come for detention. Soon the class was over. I didn't want to attend the next class so I went back to the rooftop.

"Hey" I tilted my head to look at the person and saw it was Jay.

"What," I asked rudely.

"I just wanted to tell you Mason caught the guy"

"Okay"

"So what did he do"

"Nothing"

"What did he do"

"He touched Isabelle"

"What?!, Is she okay? What are you doing here? How could leave her alone? You know she is suicidal, are you stu-"

"She is not alone," I said cutting him off, I had forgotten for a second how much Jay likes Isabelle, it's just her fear of boys that's pushing him away.

"Who is she with?"

"With Carlos and Molly"

"If Carlos can lock Molly up, do you think she will be able to stop Isabelle from killing her self" Sh*t I didn't think of that? "Don't worry, I'll go over to your house now"

"But Isabe-"

"I won't speak to her, I'll play with Carlos," he said standing up.

"Okay thanks" he smiled

"Why are you still standing there and smiling"

"You said thanks"

"So"

"You hardly say it, I most say am honored"

"Get outta here" and he left. Ah, peace I missed you. Soon the bell rang and students start to leave, while I head to detention. I entered and saw Mr. Davis waiting. "Get out," I said firmly

"Am sorry, what?"

"You said you won't be here so I came now get out"

"Okay," he said picking his things then he looked at me. I pointed towards the door and he left. Soon, my friend- gang members came in.

"What do you guys want"

"Mason said you wanted to do something to someone" Andrew spoke up "so he is video calling you" I looked around

"So where is the call"

"Ehm Alison and the girls are bringing the laptop"

"Why do they have it" he couldn't answer because Alison came in with the laptop with her two dummies following her from behind. She dropped the laptop on the desk.

"Enjoy the show," Mason said then he slowly started to torture the idiot, soon I was bored and I looked up and saw the girl from class, she was reading something, I didn't notice her enter the room.

"Ahh," so he screams I beginning to wonder why I haven't heard a sound.

"Please make him stop" fool did he think he could get away from touching my sister.

"Why should I"

"Please Max is sorry I will never mess with you" he is crying now.

"You didn't mess with me, you messed with my sister, and the worst mistake" probably the last "you will ever make"

"I promise that I'll never talk to her again" is the f*cking serious right now.

"Some promises are made to be broken" I looked up and saw the girl she got to be new cause I haven't seen her before "Cut his head then send it to his family then send his body two days after or let me say the next day" I could see fear enter the girl immediately "do you understand" I winked then Mason smiled.

"Yes, boss" okay he got the message. I could hear whatshisname begging. Soon my phone rang. I looked at it and saw it's wasn't ringing. Weird. It rang again. I checked and it wasn't ringing. Soon Alison tapped me and tilted her head towards the girl. I saw it was her phone ringing, she looked scared.

"You can answer your phone you know"

"Okay," she replied and looked at her phone. I opened my phone and texted Jax

Me: is Isabelle okay?.
Jay: yeah she is.
Me: what is doing?.
Jay: sleeping.
Me: what is Carlos doing?
Jay: playing.
Me: Molly.
Jay: left immediately I came but she pleaded with me not to tell you.
Me: okay. I decided to text Molly

Me: where are you?.
Molly: at your place.
Me: ask Carlos and Isabelle want for dinner. I heard a noise so I looked up from my phone and saw she was packing her books.

"Where are you going"

"Home" she answered consciously.

"Why"

"My father is home" she looks very happy "and wants to spend time with me"

"But detention isn't over"

"Ehm the teacher isn't here so I thought why not" I stood up and I pushed Andrew out my front and then stood in her front, I can standing in front of her I can see her beauty, she is pretty brunette and brown eyes and all.

"If you tell anyone about what you just heard I will not hesitate to cut off your tongue then I will cut off the person's tongue understood," I said firmly. She nodded quickly and left. I took my phone.

"Hello Mason"

"Hey"

"Have you done it yet?"  I asked in case he didn't understand?

"No, not yet, am still waiting for your command" great he understood.

"Instead of cutting his head off, knock him out then cut off his hands so he ever can touch anyone else then send him home"

"Okay boss" I ended the call.

"Why did you do that" Alison asked.

"Do what"

"First you told him to kill him then you let him live"

"I did it to scare the girl" I replied but I was lying, I could not kill someone for doing something I did before. "Let's go to the gang house" everyone mumbled and okay.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Sorry, this chapter came out late but I have been busy. I hope you understand, this chapter is not properly edited so please if you see any mistakes please kindly tell me to correct them. Please check out The Alpha's Hunter by IghaloPreciouss, also don't forget to vote and comment because I need seriously need your opinion on this book, Much love from me.
Your friend,
LJ💗 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
205K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
22.7K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
3.7M 86.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...