I Was Always Yours To Be

By AmberBhasin

Urvi is hired by Yash's company as an interior designer for a project. After their awful first meet, they bot... More

Characters
My life
How my life was going to change
My first day at Malhotra Constructions
She is going to regret
Sacha Mehra
Changing emotions
Playing with emotions.
Back to square one...
Avoiding
Shock!
Getting to know each other.
Karan Khurana
Kidnapped
Realising love
Special feeling
Different Side
Confessions
Answers
Wedding
First Date
Past coming back
Prateek Sindya
We meet again
Truth is out-1
Announcement
Truth is out-2
Covers
Missing him
Winner!
Crazy in love.
Twist
My life turning upside down
She's gone!
Perfect match
I'm married!
New Chapter of Life
Softening up
Daadi's Arrival
Yash's Change of Heart
Convincing my Love
Yash's Trial
Yash's Guilt
Yash's Helplessness
I forgive you
Back home
Sacha's Craziness
Happy Family
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
Good News
Reminiscing
Big Thank You!

Missing each other

97 4 2
By AmberBhasin

Urvi's P.O.V.

I sat at the table with Sarita and Anand and was having dinner but my mind was on Yash. I began to miss him. I remembered last night when he came with the food and how he tricked me to eat. Unknowingly, I started to smile. I was brought out of my dreamland with Sarita snapping her fingers in front of my face. Giving me a smirk, she asked, "Who are you thinking about?" I smiled and shook my head. I got up from the table and said, "I am full. I can't eat anymore. You guys have your dinner. I am going to my room." I walked away and went to my room. The curtains blew with the breeze and the moonlight shone into the room. I stood and looked outside. I just have a feeling that Yash would come back. My eyes didn't move away from the entrance of the colony. He wasn't coming. Sarita came into the room yawning and said, "Do you need anything?" I smiled and shook my head. "Well then, we are going to sleep. If you need anything, we are right here," she said. I nodded. She left and I looked back outside. Yash must be feeling so bad. But he's not at fault. I know that he had a lot of respect for my mother. I heaved a sigh and sat on the window sill sadly. I think I should call him. I went outside and sat on the couch besides the phone. I dialed his number and held the phone to my ear and waited. His phone soon began to ring but it got cut. I was confused. He disconnected my call? I will try again. I called back three times but every time, the same happened. What is wrong with him? I have to try another way. I took a shawl and threw it over me and went downstairs. I left the colony and went to a nearby caller booth. I called him from there and surprisingly, he answered that call. "Yash? What happened? Why aren't you answering my calls?" I asked. "I am doing some important work so I didn't answer," he said. "But you answered this call," I said. "Listen Urvashi, I can't talk right now," he said. "Are you avoiding me?" I asked. "I have to go," he said and hang up the phone without giving me a chance to say anything else. I paid for the call and went back home. "No worries Mr. Malhotra. Tomorrow you have to come back to me in any case. Then I will ask you, what's going on in that mind of yours," I said walking into my room.

Yash's P.O.V.

I sat on the terrace and looked at my phone. Urvashi kept calling me but I didn't answer any one of her calls. Later, she called me from an unknown number. "I'm sorry Urvashi. I can't come back for you. I know you must be confused that I didn't tell you directly to spend the night there but now you will live your life there. Perhaps this is my punishment that I can't live with you. It's time for you to be happy Urvashi. I have given you enough troubles. Not anymore. You will be happy. Without me," I said to myself. I made myself another drink and got up. I looked at the moon and slowly sipped my drink. 

The next morning, I found myself sleeping on the terrace with an empty whiskey bottle by my side. I got up from the ground and held my hurting head. With my blurred vision, I saw a figure coming closer to me. I knew it was a woman from the bright colored sari. I blinked my eyes until my vision became clear and Urvashi was stooping in front of me with a tray in her hand and a bright smile on her face. I looked at her confused. What was she doing here? When did she come? She took the glass from the tray and gave it to me. I was only able to stare at her in awe. I took the glass slowly and she stood up straight. She turned around and started cleaning up the mess which I made last night and said, "You drank alcohol the entire night and slept away right here. Why do you drink so much? Drinking is injurious to health. I hate this alcohol." I also stood up and went behind her. She was so beautiful. I felt as if I was in some enchanted trance. A beautiful trance. She turned around and said, "Now come downstairs for breakfast." She walked away but I held back her hand, stopping her. She turned and looked at me. I went closer to her. "After today, I will never touch alcohol. I promise," I said softly to her. She smiled and cupped my face saying, "You better do." She chuckled and turned around but I held back her hand again and stopped her. I pulled her to me and she came crashing to my chest. I hugged her tightly and slowly, she reciprocated. "I love you," I said. "I know," she said. "Yash!" I heard Daadi calling. I didn't answer and remained silent with Urvashi in my arms with a smile on my face and my eyes closed. "Yash?" Daadi said. I opened my eyes and Urvashi wasn't there. I was in the position of hugging someone but I was actually hugging no one. Daadi came to me and asked confused, "What are you doing?" I realised my position and quickly stood straight. "Nothing Daadi! I was...doing....yoga!" I said avoiding eye contact with her. This was awkward. She looked at me from head to toe and asked, "In your office clothes?" I was again caught. I was dumbfound. "Umm...leave all of this! Tell me, do you have some work with me?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"I came to call you for breakfast," she said. "Yes Daadi. You go, I will change and come," I said nervously. "Come quickly ok?" she said and walked away. I took a sigh of relief. That was close. But where did Urvashi disappear? I turned and looked around but she wasn't anywhere. I am imagining her now? "No problem, I have to go and pick her up in a while," I said to myself and then stopped. I remembered that from now on, I cannot meet her. I can't even spend a single day without her. How am I going to spend my entire life without her? But this is my punishment. I frowned and left the terrace and went back to my room.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I woke and with my blurry eyes, I saw a figure sitting next to me on the bed. Soon, my vision cleared and I saw Yash. He sat next to me on the bed and rested his chin on his hand and looked at me smiling. I also smiled and asked, "What are you looking at and smiling?" He pecked my forehead and said, "The world's most beautiful wife." I pouted and asked, "So why didn't you come and meet me yesterday? Why didn't you talk to me?" His hand rested on my head and his thumb finger played with my hairline as he said, "I am here now. I have come to take you home." I smiled and said, "I will be back. I have to take a shower and then we'll leave." I got up from the bed but he held back my hand and pulled me back. Slowly, he tucked the hair away from my eyes and said, "You can't leave just like that." "Then how can I leave?" I asked. "You can't leave without giving me my good morning kiss," he said. I blushed. He came closer to me and I raised up a bit. I planted a kiss on his cheek and whispered to him, "Good morning." My head laid back on the pillow and I asked, "Can I go now?" "Do you really have to?" he asked sadly. I smiled and pushed him away and got out of the bed. I quickly took out my suit and went to the bathroom. He is so mischievous.   

Yash's P.O.V.

After my shower, I went to my closet with my bathrobe on. I took out some suits and held them up in front of me to decide which to wear. I held a black one up and smiled. I will wear this. I rested the other aside and looked back in the mirror. Urvashi was standing behind me. I turned around and she wasn't there. I looked back in the mirror and she was there. She pointed to the suit I had chosen and shook her head in negative. Seems like she didn't like this one. Ok, I will try again. I took back the suits and held up a grey one. I looked at her in the mirror for her reaction and got a thumbs down. I threw that suit aside. I held up a navy blue suit and looked at her. She narrowed her eyes and looked like she was deciding. She then shook her head in negative and I knew this was not the one I was going to wear today. I went and took out some plain shirts and held up a white one. She shook her head from side to side. No! I showed her some other neutral colours and she kept saying no. I had this last option which was a red shirt. How did this even reach in my closet? I never wear these bright colours. I held up the red shirt and she gave me a smile with two thumbs up. I looked at her like are-you-serious. I will look like a joker if I wear this and step out. I shook my head in negative and looked at her. She frowned and shrugged her shoulders telling me with her actions to do what I want but she won't be happy. This emotional blackmail! I didn't want to see her sad so I decided to wear it. I wore the shirt a one of my suit pants. I stood in front of the mirror and she came again. She looked at me from head to toe and frowned. What did she want again? I wore the shirt. She pointed to the section in my closet wear all my jeans were hung. I guess I will have to do this for her too. I went and changed into a blue jeans. I went and stood back in front of the mirror. She looked at me from head to toe and smiled. At least she was happy. She stood behind me the whole time and looked at me while I was combing my hair. I took my watch to wear it and she came in front of me. She took the watch from me and helped me to wear it. I stood and admired her. The mistake I made was to blink and she was gone.

I looked around the room confused a bit and knew that I was only imagining her again. I frowned and began to tuck my shirt into the jeans when she came back again and began helping me. She looked at me and smiled and again, I was happy. I stared at her. She soon disappeared again and looking into the mirror, the shirt was not tucked in. I tucked it in myself and went to my bed. There were my keys, wallet and handkerchief. I bent to take them up and as I held onto it, Urvashi's hand came on mine. I looked back at her and smiled again. Soon, someone disturbed us by knocking on the door. I looked up and it was Daadi. Urvashi disappeared again and I stood straight. "Yash, why are you taking so long to get ready? And what is this? Aren't you going to work today?" she asked looking at me. "I'm coming Daadi," I said. She turned and left and I looked around the room. Urvashi was no where in sight. I left the room and went downstairs. Reaching the dining table, everyone's attention came on me. Everyone looked at me surprised by my clothes. Everyone knew that I never wore bright colours and must be wondering how come today I am dressed like this. "Wow Yash! You look dashing! What's the occasion?" Ragini asked me. I sat down and said turned over my plate, "There is no special occasion. I felt like a change for today so I wore this." I looked at Mom and she smiled. "Feels so good to see you so happy," she said. Someone began to serve me food and without thinking, I held the hand and said, "No Urvashi..." but stopped when I saw it was Janki. She, along with everyone else, looked at me confused. "I'm sorry," I said to her. I allowed her to serve me silently. "Where is Urvashi?" Sadhna asked. "She is with her sister. I carried her yesterday and she spent the night there," I said. "She should remain right there," Daadi said under her breath. I felt so hurt to hear that. Little did Daadi knew that her wish is going to come true. Urvashi wasn't coming back. My heart sank and I got up and said, "I'm going now. I have some important work to do in the office." Mom looked and me worried and said, "But at least have something." "No Mom. I am fine. I will eat in the office," I said.

I left the dining table and walked out of the house. I jumped in my car and drove off. I can't live without her. I am yearning for her. I need her. I can't do this. I have to get her back. I am going to get her back. I turned the car to the road leading to her home and reached. I got out of the car but halted. Anand's words from yesterday came back to me. No! I can't do this. I sat back in the car and drove to the office. It was very early and the office hardly had anyone. I went straight to my office and sat down. I leaned back on my chair and stared at the ceiling. I have to leave Urvashi. This is going to be tough. Very tough. But I have to do it for her happiness. Once she is happy, I will be happy. Aman came into my office and looked surprise to see me. "Sir, you are here so early?" he asked. "If anyone comes to see me or any calls come for me, tell them that I am not in the office. And that means anyone," I said emphasizing on anyone. He left.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I sat in front of my mirror with a towel in my hand and began drying my wet hair. I took my eyeliner and marked my water line and that was it. I stood up and held the two strings at the back of my suit to tie it but it was too difficult. I couldn't ask Sarita either because she had gone to bathe. I struggled to tie it when suddenly, I felt some fingers touching my back. It sent shivers up my spine and my heartbeat fastened. Through the mirror, I saw Yash. He slowly began to tie the two strings and I lowered my eyes. I was too embarrassed to look at him. His hands then held onto my shoulders slowly began to move down my hands. He clasped both my hands and hugged me from behind. Resting his chin on my shoulder, he whispered in my ear, "You don't know how I spent the day and night without you Urvashi. Every second of it felt like an entire lifetime. I missed you so much. But I don't want to miss you anymore. Let's go home now. I can't stay without you anymore. That house seems so lifeless without you." His grip on me tightened. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I quickly turned around to see Sarita standing at the door. "What's wrong?" she asked me confused. I looked around the room and Yash wasn't there. I was only imagining him. I shook my head nervously and said, "Nothing." She came and took my eye pencil and turned around. She stopped and said, "Come, I will tie your string." I nodded and turned my back to her. While she was tying the strings, I saw Yash sitting on the window sill smiling and he winked at me. I looked at him taken aback. Sarita left and I turned and looked at her walking out. I looked back at the window and Yash was gone. I was imagining again. I went outside and called Yash's phone. He didn't answer. I called home and Janki aunty answered. "Janki aunty, can you please call Yash? I am trying to call his phone but he is not answering," I said. "Urvashi dear, Yash sir is not home. He left for his office a while ago," she said. I frowned and said, "Really? Ok then. I will call his office." I hung up and called the office. Aman answered and I asked the same question to talk to Yash. 

"I'm sorry ma'am. Sir is not here," he said. I was confused. "But at home, they said that he had already left for the office. Did he not reach yet?" I asked. "No ma'am. He is not here," Aman said. I hung up. I frowned and said, "Where are you Yash? Please come back soon. I miss you." 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Another update! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and comment your opinions. Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
19.7K 1.4K 37
A love story started while healing eachother.Naksh and Tanishi two broken souls started to rely on one another for everything.The love they craved fo...
1M 78.5K 62
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž & ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
157K 4.7K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...