Fallacy of Love || Jikook (Co...

By ClumsyMochiKookie95

What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. Wh... More

Description
Characters
THE MALL
Troublemakers
Be My Mommy
New Boss
New Book!!
My Cold Hearted Boss.
The Phone call
Principal's Office
Hide and Seek
I Still Want You
Party With Taegi 🥺
String From The Past!
Under The Wings!
Drunken Confession
I'm happy!😭- not an update
JIKOOK CUDDLE - Not an update!
Nightmare!
I have a question! (not an update)
Strawberry and Chocolates!
First Date!
Fireflies 🐥🐇
Special Nickname!
Announcement
Definition of Love
I Love You 3000
Dispatch Should Stop Going around Jungkook!!!
Moving Out?!
Conversation with Father-in-law!
Rainy Day (Analysis)
Good News!
Not Today!
⚠️⚠️⚠️Attention⚠️⚠️⚠️
Let Me Love You
Euphoria!!
Trial
Into The Unknown!!
Announcement!
Moving?! (not an update)
New account info
Falling In Love With You Again!!
Precious Treasure
Our Flawless World!
Apology letter!
Trust Me!
A Livid Dream
Our Bun!
It's all happen because of me!
JIKOOK MMA 2020 PHOTOS!
We Don't Belong Together?!
Bun's Misery
NamJin's Conversation!
39. Taegi's Wedding Pt. 1
40. Taegi's Wedding Pt. 2
41. Main Culprit!
42. Bun's Magical Confession!
43. Head Over Heels!
44. Dangerous Double Bunny!Run!
45. Mr. Park's Wise Words
46. True Face!
47. Jimin's Miserable reality!
48. SeokJin's Promise
49. Bun's Baby Shower!
50. Bun's Worries.
51. Start Of Their Fallacies!
52. Cycle of Misfortune!
53. The Truth Untold!
54. Second Side of Coin!
55. Jungkook's agony
56. End of their Fallacies!
57. The Proposal
58. Wedding Preparations!
59. The Wedding!
60. Our New Journey!

Stealing the Thunder!!

1K 68 152
By ClumsyMochiKookie95

*The Park Mansion!*

"What brings you here?" A woman in her 30s was sitting in her chair, with a cup of Tea . The chandelier was hanging above her chair.

The House was so big that it seems like a Royal palace but in that palace there was no happiness only tears filled the house, Jimin's tears since he was born.

Since Jimin was born he always found himself lonely and sad, He used to see other children with their parents but Jimin he always play alone, go to school alone until Tae came and they became his best friends rather they became soulmates!

He only found happiness when his dad used to adore him in his childhood. His father loves him, he gave him everything he want until he told his parents that he loves Jungkook. His father was not fine with the fact that his one and only son is dating a boy rather than girl.

And his mother oh well the woman never loves him, she only give birth to Jimin cause she wants to get a hold on her husband, they only want Jimin cause they finally got 'A Heir' for the Park Industry Nothing more than that and nothing less. The woman never love her own son she was just after his fathers money and manipulating someone for something is her famous thing to do!

"What Brings you here? Did you found something about that poor guy?" Mrs. Park the lady asked her trusted man. You know the rich people has this kinda trusted people around them which gives them information about everything.

(A/N : it seems like I hate rich people but I don't hate rich people!)

"Yes mam, about Jeon Jungkook we gather some information and we have a good news and bad news too" The butler Mick said.

"Hmm... what is it?" she asked Mick.

"I think the Jeon's are agreed with the deal and leaving the city today" Mick said.

"That great news, they don't have a choice without leaving the city. If they don't agree to leave the city that guy what his name again? OH Mr. Jeon must be on roads by now" She laugh evilly, even her trusted man Mick don't like what she told him to do but the man can't do anything against her.

"Oh honey, you're home" Mrs. Park asked her husband who just entered the house while looking exhausted.

"Yes I'm home and I heard what did you said, honestly changing the man office was one time okay but don't you think you're going way to far saying they will on the road if they didn't listen to us? I honestly don't know why I listen to you and change the poor man's Job. You should be ashamed of yourself of what you're doing" Mr. Park spat angrily at his own wife. Because he can't stand seeing what she is doing, she is practically playing with her son's life.

"I seriously don't know why are you doing this, you should be ashamed of yourself. I thought you love Jimin but here you're destroying his life" His anger was rising by now.

"Who say I don't love my son, he is the only thing in my life, he is just confused cause of that Jungkook guy. And you're telling me that you're ashamed of me? Think about your own self you used to play with girls even before Jimin was born. I'm glad you stop after he was born. Don't say you're ashamed of me, what you do to me is way more worse." Mrs. Park argued back.

So this is the story of the "Park" they seems perfect from outside but there was so many lies hidden insides. Mr. Park used to bring girls home even after his marriage but when he found out that Mrs. Park was pregnant with Jimin he stop doing that. And Mrs. Park she know Jimin is the only way she can have some control on her husband.

Rather than having control over each other if they try to build their relationship they might be a happy family by now, they are both in fault in this relation. They both are equally responsible about their damage relation but instead of repairing their relation they are here damaging their son's relation.

"I don't wanna argued over this, but just stay away from my son and don't interfered in his life now" Mr. Park said and walk toward their bedroom.

The woman's anger risen up and she throw the vase in frustration. She was so angry at her husband that she stay in another room that night. The husband and wife sleep in different rooms that night, actually it happens often Mr. Park doesn't know how to control his wife cause she was being weird in every way, she was interfering her son's life. Even after Mr. Park stop doing what he used to do she never stop taunting him over the thing.

After that Mr. Park stop convincing his wife that he is not cheating on her now but she never listen to him so he decided not to let bother about her behavior but now when he know she is playing with their son's life he has to take a step in between to stop her.

He stop Mrs. Park from doing anything with Jimin now but until when he is gonna stop her? Only God knows. Only God knows, maybe she will be calm for now on but after that who knows?! Maybe she will do something again? Who knows?!!

The Man name Mick couldn't tell her that Jungkook is not leaving with them and he is staying with Jimin from now on. Maybe God want all this to happens, Mrs. Park is calm for now but until when??

---***---

The day finally came when the two life's are starting their lives together, the day when Jungkook finally gonna move in his new house with the love of his life and the same day when his parents gonna shift to busan.

It's been a week since Mr. Jeon and Park Jimin has a decent conversation about Jungkook moving with Jimin and Jimin even found out that his own parents are after breaking his relation. They want to destroy their relation which Jimin afraid they might successes in this.

Jimin was sure his mom doing this but he was so shocked to know that even his dad is helping her in this thing, he knows that his dad don't like the idea of being with a boy but he know after some time he will accept them and about his mom oh well the lady only hate Jungkook cause of his financial status, the woman was just after the money and nothing else. She hates poor people or middle class families.

Jimin don't care about it he was so opposite of this, he see heart and nature rather than money and status but heck his parents are against it.

But who cares? After all he is 'Park Jimin' the only heir of the park's so he knows they have to accept them no matter what and if they don't he don't care he has his love, his friends and his cute little boyfriends parents and who knows he will have his family in future, just wait until his love Koo gets pregnant.

Hell yeah Jimin was actually considering about what Taehyung said about making Jungkook pregnant. And even his Father-in-law said him to give grandchildren soon. Maybe not now but soon *wink* (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

The younger boy came running toward his boyfriend, wearing a oversize pink sweater and simple White jeans and his fluffy brown hair falling on his eyes and a strawberry flavor lip balm on his cute pouty lips making his look ethereal.

He was looking so cute with his sweater being too oversize for him and running like a bunny that Jimin couldn't help but giggle on his babies cuteness.

Jimin was wearing a white tee with a multi colored jacket and light blue jeans, his blond hair was parted perfectly in the middle and lips cover with lip balm, he look so perfect that Jungkook stop in his way and admire his boyfriend for a sec.

Jimin help the guy with carrying and putting his luggage and the other stuff in his car and then held the boy closer with his hand on Jungkook's waist and Jungkook hand are around his neck , they share a sweet kiss before they heard a cough coming from somewhere.

It was their friends "The Bangtan Sonyeondan" and Jungkook's cousin Y/N.

"Look at the horny bitches, tch tch they can't control themselves even when they are in front of Jungkook's house" Namjoon said shaking his head, Jin elbow him to shut up but the boy only shrugged.

"And now they are gonna live together that means they are gonna be more wild now" Hoseok said which make his girlfriend to shake her head.

Blush crept on Jungkook's cheeks while Jimin poke his inner cheek with his tongue and rolled his eyes, Taehyung and Yoongi join in the teasing and Y/N was only smiling at them.

"Talk about yourself Joonie Hyung you're that horny that you even fuck Jin Hyung in front of us. Remember that day when you're about to fuck him in the kitchen if Jungkook wasn't there you might have do it. You stop because my baby is still innocent "

"And about you Hobi Hyung I know you're more perverted than me, Y/N Noona be careful of this guy" Jimin said in a most boring way like he just wanted to shoo them away.

"Such a cock blocker" He mumble so only Jungkook can heard him, hearing the boys words Jungkook blush a little that his ear turned red. he know what in his plate now.

"But in this case Kiss blocker right baby?" Jimin asked Jungkook who hide his face in his sweater paw before smacking his boyfriends shoulder.

"Aish they started again! Making us feel third wheel, Teahyung-ah I need a good kissing after this" Yoongi said and Taehyung knows that RIP Tae booty today. Only they know the code word 'good kissing' means not just kiss but something else too. (Insert Lenny face😏 )

They all are talking when suddenly Jin stared to feel weird he held his head with his one hand while the other hand goes to held Namjoon's hand who was right beside him, the place started to spin around him and last thing he know he saw Namjoon's worried face.

////

Jin open his eyes slowly to found out he was lying on a couch from the Jeon's and the doctor was right beside him while his boyfriend and his other friends with worried expression.

"What happen to him Doctor? Is he okay?" Namjoon asked the doctor. Worry painted over his face.

"Hmm look like there's something Mr. Kim we need to take your blood sample for the test, otherwise I'm pretty sure it must be that" The doctor said with a serious expression,

"What do you mean by that doctor? Please tell me everything, don't hide anything from me" Namjoon said but the doctor completely ignore him and asked Jin some questions.

"Mr. Kim are you felling nauseous sometimes? And sometimes you go fainted like this?" he asked Jin who node along.

"Yes and I sometimes vomit to but nothing came out" Jin said.

"Hmm, it could be that" doctor said writing few things on the paper.

"What is it Doctor?" Namjoon asked the man.

"Nothing serious young man, we just need to do the blood test to confirm it otherwise the symptoms are clear" The doctor said while smiling.

"What clear? What are you talking about? Sir is my fiancé is sick or what?" Namjoon nearly shout at the doctor in worry.

"No young man! Nothing's wrong in fact there might be good news, he have the symptoms of being pregnant but let me make sure first" the doctor said smiling at the couple who stared at each other with 'how on earth this happens to us' expression.

Jungkook let out a tiny high piched cry before saying "OMG Hyung you're gonna be Dad and you two Namjoon Hyung. OMG congratulation Hyungs, I'm gonna be uncle" stars are visible in his eyes.

"Hyung you just stole my babies thunder about moving in party but anyway congratulation Hyung." Jimin said in a bit annoyed cause they ruined the perfect movement where his baby gonna move in with him.

(A/N: Stealing someone's thunder means 'stealing the spotlight'. Maybe few of you don't know that why I add Author Note here. BTW it's "Friends" series reference. The 90's sitcom series, I love that series and you guys?!)

Jin just stole the spotlight from Jungkook today cause the day was special for Jikook as Jungkook gonna move in with Jimin today and then they will start their new lives together.

Jin feels bad for stealing Jungkook's thunder so he said sorry to the younger and said "I'm sorry Kookie I don't know how this happens but trust me I don't want to steal your special day from you. I'm really sorry baby"

Jin was feeling so guilty and Jungkook knows it was not Jin's fault to steal his special day from him so he shake his head in no and hurriedly spoke " Aniyo, Hyung don't say that please, this Jimin-ssi *smack* is idiot he said anything. He just want to make fuss about this day, he just want to give me so many special days but he don't know the day we spend together become automatically special for us"

Jungkook said everything in one go not even understanding what he blabber few seconds ago, he saw his boyfriends mouth was hanging open and hands were busy rubbing his shoulder where Jungkook smack him few seconds ago.

Everyone was shocked listing Jungkook's confession all of the sudden, everyone are watching him with big eyes and mouth hanging open, they all know Jikook are whipped for each other but this much they didn't imagine even his parents know how they are but Listening their son's confession they were shocked.

"Baby, I never know you think everyday is special when we are together, I... I don't know what to say baby. I love you so much" Jimin said and was about to peck his lips when he heard a cough from Namjoon, Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw the expression of the leader of the pack.

"Mr. Kim please come to the hospital tomorrow so we can confirm the news" The doctor said and left.

"Hmm ok boys we should get going now cause if we didn't leave now we might reach their at noon, and Jin dear take care of yourself and don't do anything heavy work now and yeah don't forget to tell us what the doctor said" Mrs. Jeon spoke softly patting the boy's hair who seems kinda scared.

"When will you reach Dad?" Jungkook asked his dad.

"kookie, approximately in 4 hours and 6 min if we don't stop anywhere" Mr. Jeon said smiling at the boy who become gloomy again.

(A/N : ok so I did some research and Seoul to busan distance is not that much if we go via train, it only takes 2 and half hours but via car it takes 4 hours and 6 min exactly)

Jungkook was pouting again but Jimin know how to make his babyboy happy so he slip his hand on Jungkook's waist to pulled him closer and plant a soft kiss on the forehead and said "Don't worry baby we will visit them soon" Jungkook only node and give a small smile to his lovely boyfriend.

The Jeon family gather their stuff while Namjoon help Jin to get up, the boy wasn't feeling well since he heard the news. He wasn't sure that is he okay with getting pregnant cause their lives gonna change now after the baby and he don't even know how will Namjoon react if this news was true.

According to Jin, Namjoon seems happy but he know his fiancé can put a fake smile on his face. It was a fine evening when Namjoon take Jin on the beach, giving him a beautiful surprise by proposing him, asking his hand in marriage. Jin was shook after what Namjoon said, Namjoon prepare a very good speech telling him how he feels when they are together.

"Jin I know I'm clumsy a bit, not a bit but maybe too much but you always help me in everything, even held me when I trip on the air you always help me and you are the best cook in the world that I would love to eat whenever you going to make for me, can you please give me the chance to eat your dishes everyday and I want someone to laugh on my clumsiness like you, will you make me the happiest person in the world by choosing me as your future husband?" Namjoon said helding the crying Jin's hand in his own.

The boy hug him practically jumping on him repeating 'yes' word again and again, that was the one of the best day of NamJin's life. The both boys make love that night, and since then they start having sex often or should I say everyday.

Jimin always make sure that his cute little innocent boyfriend stay away from these two horny bitches, Jimin always cover Jungkook's eyes and ear's whenever NamJin started to do their weird things. Jimin wants to keep his boyfriends innocence until they did something but Jungkook knows everything as his classmates always talk about it.

Honestly Jimin can't wait to make love to his babyboy but he needs to wait until Jungkook got fine with this topic, here Namjoon told Jin that they'll talk after going to their home, the poor elder boy gulp thinking if Namjoon wasn't fine with this sudden change. On the other hand Namjoon was both happy and scared.

Both elder male think that the other partner don't like the idea of having child but they know they will eventually like the idea of being parents. After all it was a god blessing and both NamJin were waiting for this movement and it finally came.

Here Jungkook cried saying goodbye to his parents, his mother and he cry hugging each other while his dad had a hard time to control his emotions, he remind Jimin to take care of Jungkook and hug the crying boy, Mr. Jeon slowly shift Jungkook from his grip to Jimin's arms who was sad seeing his Babyboy crying like lil kids.

Jimin hates to see tears in Jungkook's eyes, whenever he saw the boys eyes dab in tears his heart shattered but he don't know in the future he can't help but become the reason of Jungkook's tears because of his own parents, he don't know how many endless night Jungkook spend crying and remembering Jimin, hoping Jimin would come back but to his sad reality the boy never come.

But he came back, Jimin came back to fulfill his promise to stay with Jungkook always, the boy came back only for his love, he know his love not gonna accept him after what happen in past but to his surprise Jungkook was just waiting for Jimin to came back, he was waiting that the boy to fulfill his promise, without listing any reason Jungkook accept Jimin in his life again. Cause the both boys needs each other, each other love.

Taegi, NamJin, Hoseok and Y/N wave goodbye to Mr and Mrs. Jeon while Jimin held the crying boy in his arms and they make their way toward his car to go to Jimin's house first.

Soon they reach the house from Jimin and then they settled things down. Jungkook was so happy to call this house as his home now, Jungkook always used to come here, sometimes they have a sleepover too while they cuddle each other but now things are different now the boys are actually gonna live together like married couples.

End of the Chapter ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Preview : Let's see the New life of Jikook in their new house.

Author Note : Tell me how will Namjoon react listing Jin's pregnancy? And Jikook new life. I feel bad for making Jin bottom
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ I'll make sure to make him Top in my next book 😁. 3,438 words.

Let's meet in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 41.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
192K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
90.2K 3.6K 65
Book 1 - Idol Where, Jm and Jeon are in the same group, but the older one didn't like the maknae a bit. tags: angst mean smut obsessive older Jeon...
296K 8.9K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...