Shuichi X Kokichi (Short Stor...

By AntiDepressantsAdict

This is a really short and rushed story I wrote in one day. So if you want a really good fanfic don't read th... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

324 3 0
By AntiDepressantsAdict

"Hey Kokichi." Shuichi yelled running down the corridor towards Kokichi. "What is it?" Kokichi said turning round to face Shuichi. "You should really stop messing around at the trails." Shuichi sighed and Kokichi just laughed. "But that would take the fun out of it." Kokichi said, leaning against the wall. Shuichi sighed and rested his hand on Kokichi's shoulder. "Your a good person, Kokichi. I know you don't want this." He said, causing Kokichi's eyes to widen in shock. Kokichi turned away and looked at the floor. "Listen to me. Just try and be nicer to people and you'll be much happier." Shuichi said, turning Kokichi's chin to face his. "No one likes me. Even if I was nice to people they wouldn't." Kokichi sighed. Shuichi pulled Kokichi tightly into a hug. "What the hell are you doing?!" Kokichi yelled trying to pull away. "Showing you that people do like you." Shuichi said. Kokichi sighed and hugged Shuichi back. "So you'll try and be nicer?" Shuichi smiled. Kokichi nodded as they broke apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9K 116 6
I do not support these creators anymore. Send support to victims always. If you or anyone else you know has gone through something similar to all of...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...