In Frisky love (female frisk...

By dilansi

Hello! i wantet to say that the pictures aren't mine. but anyways let's start. "Dilan" is, when i'm saying so... More

The beginning
the Meeting
THANKS-giving + announcement
The Sleepover
How did you know that?
The Black Person
The Fight
Valentine's day
Y/N went insane
The Fight against Tyler
How you escaped the chained wall
A Little Explanation, Why No Updates Came
The Truth About Tyler
End (of Season 1)
Overworld

The Lab of Mr. G

2.7K 26 136
By dilansi

Dilan: "So basically I removed the lemon out of this story. Reasons are because I̸ ̸c̵a̶n̶'̷t̵ ̸g̷e̸t̶ ̷t̶h̶e̷ ̸v̶o̷i̶c̵e̴s̸ ̴o̶u̴t̵ ̵o̶f̸ ̴m̶y̶ ̵h̷e̵a̷d̸.̸ ̷. Also how did so many people not died out of my bad grammar? Like it could've even killed Godzilla with that!

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning at around 6:39. I looked around the room as I noticed Frisk wasn't around.

(Y/N): "FRISK?! WHERE ARE YOU??"

I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen, but nobody was there. Then I searched in the garden and even to Asgore's and Toriel's room, but no trace from anybody. Suddenly, I heared Frisk's voice in her room, humming an unfamiliar song. I ran back to the bedroom and saw her standing in the room with a towel.

Frisk: "Hey Y/N. Where were you?"

(Y/N): "Me? I was looking for you. Where were you"

Frisk: "I just took a shower because we're going to Alphys soon. All the others already left which leaves both of us left."

(Y/N): "Really? Why's that?"

Frisk: "She said she found out about a possibility to break the barrier."

(Y/N): "Okay then, I have to take a shower as well. Do you have another towel for me?"

Frisk: "There's one hanging at the bathroom door, you may use that one."

With that, I grabbed myself some clothes: a Green shirt, blue jeans and some underwear as well. I closed the bedroom door and walked to the bathroom.

(Y/N): "Well then. Let's start!"

Timeskip after around 10 min

I was done faster than expected. I put on my clothes and left to go to my bedroom to grab a jacket, because snowdin.

I knocked at the bedroom door. I got no response so I opened the door and walked a few steps inside.

(Y/N): "Frisk? Where are you now?"

Frisk: "D-don't come inside! I'm hiding behind the door, I-i'm not finished! W-what do you need?"

(Y/N): "Oh sh- I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to grab my jacket really quick."

Frisk: "P-please go outside, I'll bring it to you."

She said that in an embarrassing voice, I guess that makes sense since she's a little ashamed to be seen with so much free skin. I left the room and she shut the door. After a moment, the door opened slightly and her arm with my jacket in her hands look out. I grab my jacket and she closed the door before I was even able to get a glimpse at her. Eyy, it's my puberty, don't judge me!

(Y/N): "I'll just wait at the dining table for you, okay?"

There was still no response as if the door was soundproof. I just walked to the living room and sat on a chair, looking around myself and just trying to waste time. After approximately 5 minutes Frisk left the bedroom and walked to me. She had her typical blue shirt with pink strips on.

(Y/N): "Are you ready Frisk?"

Frisk: ,,Heck yeah I'm ready!"

Frisk and I left the ruins together. Frisk got closer and pulled herself to my arm. I started to blush a deep red but snapped out of it when you met sans.

Sans: ,,Heya Kiddos! Where were ya?

(Y/N): ,,uhhhh..."

Frisk: ,,we were at home and made ourself ready for the meeting with everyone."

Sans: ,,that's nice."

You looked at sans and saw, how he looked at you. He didn't had any pupils in his eyes. Suddenly, they came back and he talked.

Sans: ,,Hey Y/N, can i talk with you for a moment? ALONE?"

you really don't wanna say yes but you don't wanna say no either.

(Y/N): ,,S-sure"

You both walked behind a house near the sea.

(Y/N): ,,Why do you wanna talk to me?"

He turned around and had no pupils in his eyes. His smile disappeared.

(Y/N): ,,S-sans?"

Suddenly, a big creature stood behind him and shoot a big laser. Luckily, you dodged.

(Y/N): ,,WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!

The Room went dark and your bar appeared.

Y/N LV. 28 201/201 HP KR

Sans began first. He throwed you onto the ground and let Bones appear out of it. Then a little parcour. After that, some blasters appeared. You got hit by 3 bones and 4 blasters.

Y/N LV. 28 143/201 HP KR

•Fight 💚Act •Items •Mercy

•Check 💚Pray •Joke

•You prayed for mercy...
•Nothing happened

Sans: ,,You are just a dirty murderer. How many innocent people did you kill?!!"

Some bones appeared above and underneath you. You had to do small jumps. No Hit

Y/N LV. 28 143/201 HP KR
•Fight •Act •Items 💚Mercy

•spare 💚flee

•You tried to run away. He let a wall out
•of bones appear. No way escape.

Sans: ,, Well, it doesn't matter anyways. You die with or without a response."

Some small bones appeared and then a giant blue one. You remembered, what Frisk said to you. With her help, you could made it with only one hit!

Y/N LV. 28 126/201 HP KR

•Fight 💚Act •Items •Mercy

•Check •Pray 💚Joke

•You told him a bad pun about
•skeletons. He seems to enjoy it.
•Attack dropped.

Sans: ,,I always thought, we could be Friends, but you showed me the truth about you!!"

Suddenly, his right eye lighted up. It color was RED.

He raised you up. There wasn't any point of moving. Then, four REALLY big Blasters appeared.

Sans: ,,Let me bring you to the hell you belong!"

He talked with an even deeper voice than befor. Where's Frisk when you need her?

Frisk suddenly appeared behind you.

Frisk: ,,SANS STOPP!!"

Sans: ,,Not again!!"

(Y/N): Again?

Frisk: ,,Let him down, NOW!"

Sans let the Blasters disappear and put you back on the ground.

Frisk: ,,WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!"

Sans: ,,Because he's a murderer! I mean, look at his Level! 28!!"

Frisk: ,,let me explain it to you."

After explaining

Sans: ,,Wow, i'm sorry. I didn't know that."

(Y/N): ,,It's alright."

Frisk: ,,Well, lets get going. We don't want to let them wait, right?"

(Y/N): ,,Okay, but first, you two answer me this one question.

You looked at Sans. He began to sweat.

(Y/N): ,,After Frisk said to you, you should stop, you said "not again!", but what did you meant?"

Sans lookes at you with a scared face.

Sans: ,,i-i don't know, what are you talking about."

(Y/N): ,,So you don't even want to trust me that? I even trusted you with my dark powers. What could eventually become worse, than that?!"

For a short time, there was silence. Sans and Frisk looked at each other and they both nod again.

Frisk: ,,okay, i tell you. Do you still remember the time in Waterfall? When i saved your life two times?"

(Y/N): ,,Yes, why?"

Frisk: ,,because, you didn't always survived them."

You stood there in shock.

(Y/N): ,,W-what do you mean by that?"

Frisk: ,,my soul ability is to reset the time. I often tried to save you until I finally saved you."

(Y/N): ,,Then how many times did you had to reset?"

Frisk: ,,137 times"

You looked at her with big opened eyes and even with an opened mouth. You could barrely knock yourself back to normal again.

(Y/N): ,,So i died here too. But how does Sans remember that?"

Sans: ,,i don't know actually."

(Y/N): ,,alright. Let's just go to alphys."

They both nod.

Frisk: ,,take his hand again"

(Y/N): ,,Alright, here goes nothing"

You grabbed his hand and closed your eyes for a second. You opened them again and saw alphys's lab.

Sans: ,,let's go inside"

(Y/N): ,,You can already go. I have to do something real quick."

They nod and walked in.

Gaster: ,,💧⚐📪 ☠⚐🕈 ✡⚐🕆 ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐ ☝⚐ ✋☠ ✌☠👎 ❄☟☜☠ ✋☠❄⚐ ❄☟☜ ☜☹☜✞✌❄⚐☼📬 ✋❄ ✋💧 ☟✋👎👎☜☠ ✌💧 ✌ 👌✌❄☟☼⚐⚐💣📬
(Tanslation: ,,SO, NOW YOU HAVE TO GO IN AND THEN INTO THE ELEVATOR. IT IS HIDDEN AS A BATHROOM.)

(Y/N): ,,I understand"

You walked inside and saw, how everyone was waiting for you.

Toriel: ,,You're finally here, my child."

Chara: ,,let's just get this over with."

Alphys: ,,R-Right, S-So we have to get to my l-labor first."

She walked into the bathroom and everyone walked in too. While it was driving down, you talked to Gaster.

(Y/N): ,,Alright, what now?"

Gaster: ☠⚐🕈 ✡⚐🕆 ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐ ☝⚐ 🕆☠❄✋☹ ✡⚐🕆 ☞⚐🕆☠👎 ✌ 💧👍☼☜☜☠ 🕈✋❄☟ 👎✌✡ ☜☠❄☼✡ 📂🗐 ✌💧 ❄✋❄☹☜📬 ❄☟☜ ✡⚐🕆 ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐ ☝⚐❄ ❄⚐ ❄☟☜ ⚐🏱🏱⚐💧✋❄☜ 🕈✌☹☹📬 ❄☟☜☼☜ ✋💧 ✌ 💧☜👍☼☜❄ 🏱✌💧💧✌☝☜📬
(Translation: Now you have to go until you found a Screen with day entry 14 as title. Then you have to go to the opposite wall. There is a secret passage.)

(Y/N): ,,okay."

The elevater opened and there was a big, dark passage. It looked like one of those horror movies. You found more screens but they weren't the right one, Until you came into a room full of beds.
There was the screen again and it shows day entery 14.

(Y/N): ,,Would it be ok, if i'm looking around a bit."

Alphys: ,,S-sure, there is n-nothing to say against."

They walked further until they didn't see you anymore. You looked for the path and finally found it.

(Y/N): ,,BINGO!!"

You walked inside and saw another elevator. Seriously?!

(Y/N): ,,Ahh, sh*t. Here we go again."

You walked in and heared gaster say "6"
So you clicked the number 6.

(Y/N): ,,Soo, Gaster. How did you get into the Void?"

Gaster: ,,🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 🕈✌💧 ✌👌⚐🕆❄ ❄⚐ ☞✋☠👎 ✌ 🕈✌✡ ❄⚐ ❄☟☜ ⚐✞☜☼🕈⚐☼☹👎📪 💣✡ 💣✌👍☟✋☠☜ ☝⚐❄ ✌ ☹✌👍😐 ✌☠👎 💧☟⚐⚐❄ ✌ 🏱⚐☼❄✌☹ ❄⚐ ❄☟☜ ✞⚐✋👎📬 ✋❄ ☠☜✌☼☹✡ ☟✋❄ 💣✡ 👌⚐❄☟ 💧⚐☠💧 👌🕆❄ ✋ 💧✌✞☜👎 ❄☟☜💣 ✌☠👎 ❄☟✌❄🕯💧 ☟⚐🕈 ✋ ☜☠👎☜👎 🕆🏱 ☟☜☼☜"
(Translation: ,,When i was about to find a way to the Overworld, my machine got a lack and shoot a portal to the void. It nearly hit both sans but i saved them and that's how i ended up here"

(Y/N): ,,Well, that's sad. But i'm gonna free you from the void."

The elevator opened and you saw a giant Blaster but it looked rusty and metallic. You looked at the thing and saw the Instructions.

1. Put Person into the Void escaper.
2. Pull the lever.
3. Get the person out of the Void

(Y/N): ,,seems simple."

You called Void out.

Void: ,,what do you need?"

(Y/N): ,,You just have to pull the lever when i'm saying it."

Void: ,,alright!"

You leaned yourself into the blaster and said "go". It went on but suddenly, you heared a familiar voice.

Frisk: ,,NO!! DON'T DO IT!!"

It was too late. It shot and you feel a certain pain. You looked at you Health bar.

Y/N LV. 8 3/48 HP

It just drained your Level down to 8.
You screamed in pain. The device started to shoot lightning. You screamed even louder until a huge explosion came and everything was dusty.

Frisk: ,,Y/N!!"

She fell onto her knees and cried but suddenly.

(Y/N): ,,Don't cry Frisk. I'm here.

She looked up and saw you standing infront of her. She stood up and hugged you immediately.

Frisk: ,,please, never do this again. Why did you even do that?"

???: ,,Hello, Frisk."

Frisk turned around and saw Gaster.

Frisk: ,,Gaster?! How are you here?!"

Gaster: ,,your boyfriend helped me out."

You both blushed a deep red.

Gaster: ,,well, anyways. Thank you, for helping me, Y/N.

(Y/N): ,,No problem."

Gaster: ,,And now, i wanna see my children."

_______________________________________

Well I have to edit a lot more than just this story. Please don't die out of a stroke when reading my unedited stories. It will take a while until I have fixed my past mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 13.2K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
59.9K 1.9K 60
Your name is (Y/N), or seven as you call yourself, and you have tried all you can to stop these resets. Its not you nether is it Frisk. You don't kno...
159K 3.6K 24
Nightmare has his sights set on your au next to destroy for more power, when he decides plans need to change after taking a small liking to one of it...