Not that EASY to acquire ✔️

Galing kay Sulfuctious

COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Manageme... Higit pa

Just a bit of your time
What a way to live
Who's that?
Shameless!
Shameless! Part-2
Not a chapter
A bunny and it's prey
Comprehension
Friends
Novelty
Fascination
Endearment
Thirst
Treachery
༄☾
Trial
Quirk
Pursuit
Solitary
Fondness
Longing
Clarification
Eroticism
Till death do us part
Thank you

Contentment

6.4K 363 92
Galing kay Sulfuctious

This chapter will contain mature content, but I will mark the beginning and the end of it with ***, so people who are not comfortable with it, could skip it. ♥

----------------------------

As the sun faintly warmed the bed with its peaceful rays through the open window while melodious chirps of birds singing pleased the ears, Xiao Zhan slowly opened his eyes. He soundlessly yawned and tried to stretch his arm to the side. However, another body was firmly clutching close to him whilst an arm was thrown around Zhan's waist, holding him close to the latter's body.

Xiao Zhan heartily smiled, gently held the hand denying his possibility of moving and shifted his body around, so Zhan could face the other man. He leaned closer and pecked Wang Yibo's forehead before he moved down and pecked the latter's soft rosy lips. 

When Wang Yibo felt Xiao Zhan tenderly kissing him, he smirked whilst keeping his eyes closed, "Good morning love," he murmured and opened his eyes, lovingly gazing at the beautiful person.

Xiao Zhan smiled and pressed his lips on the latter's once again, "Morning, did I wake you up?"

"No, the annoying birds did," Yibo retorted, frowning a bit.

Xiao Zhan slightly laughed, "Annoying? I think that this kind of morning is pleasant,"

Wang Yibo nuzzled to Xiao Zhan's neck and deeply inhaled his appeasing scent, "These kinds of mornings are the best when you're close to me..." Yibo stayed quiet for a few seconds before he added, "Goofball,"

Xiao Zhan snickered as he playfully but harshly punched Yibo's shoulder, "What kind of stupid nickname is that?"

"That's what I said as well... But apparently, it does fit you well," Yibo retorted, flowering Zhan's neck with pecks.

"What do you mean?" Zhan confusedly inquired and wrapped his arms around Wang Yibo's head, pushing the latter closer to his body.

"That's the nickname Park Hyung had for you,"

"I never knew, " Zhan stated as a yawn escaped from his mouth.

"Mm." Yibo hummed and bit the latter's neck lightly while sucking on the soft skin.

"Ah!" Zhan moaned, however, the next minute he interrupted the younger's mischievous plays, "Yibo... I am curious. So, did you get the bike?"

"Bike? What bike?" Yibo asked as he swiftly lifted his head so he could stare at his lover.

"You know... The one that you were supposed to get if you won the deal,"

Wang Yibo knitted his eyebrows, intensely staring at Zhan while in his gaze reflected deep regret, "Zhan..."

"I am just asking because I am curious! I don't want to make you upset, but the bike is really expensive!" Xiao Zhan playfully smiled and kissed Yibo's forehead as the worry lines destroyed the beautiful image of the younger.

Wang Yibo shook his head before nuzzling back at the older's neck, "Of course not. How could I accept a bike when I've lost you back then? I don't care about anything if it means I have to lose you. Unless you want the bike," Yibo curiously asked, "I can buy it for you."

"Aish... You fuddy. I don't need anything from you, not when we're already living together. What more could I ask? I can't even drive a motorbike, I am too clumsy for that," Zhan stated.

"Do you want to go for a ride?" Yibo beamed as the image of Xiao Zhan holding onto him tightly around his waist, aroused him. He was excited to show his lover his exceptionally marvelous skills when it came to motorbikes.

Xiao Zhan excitedly nodded, "Of course! Today?"

Suddenly, Yibo swiftly lifted his head and with wide eyes inquired, "Right! Do you have to work today, Zhan?"

"No, why? What's the matter?"

"Good, because today we'll need to go somewhere," Yibo retorted as he hugged the latter, "Dress a bit fancier too!"

Xiao Zhan's eyebrows crooked, "Are you telling me I have a bad taste in fashion?"

"Hmm..." Yibo pretended of thinking of an answer as he spoke, "Maybe?"

Xiao Zhan scoffed as he lunged at the laying body beside him, fiercely tickling Yibo's sides while the latter vigorously squealed since Wang Yibo's weakest point was non-other than the horrible... tickles.

...

It's been half a year after the incident of Xiao Zhan getting hit by a car and both of them getting back together. Their love blossomed anew as both of them scrupulously knitted the burned red string which was so maliciously burned to ashes. As both of them were exceptionally busy with their jobs while they only managed to see each other every few weeks, they came with the best conclusion to fix this problem. 

The devastating years they spent apart from each other brought enough pain for the two and occasionally seeing each other wasn't an option. So, Xiao Zhan brought on a serious topic and asked Wang Yibo if he wanted to live together. Of course... Wang Yibo without a doubt accepted.

As of now, they bought a cozy little house, secluded from others, a bit further away from the city. The house was surrounded by a small forest and at the rear of the house, a small lake could be seen. 

Today was a special day for Wang Yibo so the latter was feeling restless; he excessively sweated, trudged from one spot of the house to the other trying to keep himself busy as a pained expression was plastered on his face. 

Xiao Zhan leisurely walked inside the living room when he saw his boyfriend eagerly walking around in circles while nibbling on his thumb's nail. Zhan tilted his head to a side, quite worried about Yibo's eerie behavior and his pained expression, so he walked closer to Yibo and inquired, "Yibo, is everything okay? Are you in pain? You're sweating tremendously."

That seemed to pull Yibo out of his state as he looked at his worried boyfriend and he smiled, "No, I am good. Are you ready?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "How do I look?"

Wang Yibo eyed Xiao Zhan from his head to his toes and slightly snickered, "Wait here," he demanded and walked out of the living room as he disappeared behind the doors of their bedroom.

Minutes later he came back, holding a white as a snow Gucci shirt and a tailored jacket. Yibo walked closer to Xiao Zhan and handed him the items, "Wear these instead,"

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo flabbergasted and spoke, "Those are your clothes,"

"Zhan... What's mine is yours and to be honest, you look like you're in your mid-forties dressing up like that, so go change and come back," Yibo demanded, shoving the clothes to Xiao Zhan.

Zhan sighed and swiftly undressed his upper clothes while he threw them on the sofa. The next second he snatched the clothes Yibo gave him and neatly put them on. Wang Yibo hummed in satisfaction whilst he grabbed the professor's hand, intertwined their fingers, and pulled Zhan out through the doors of their house.  When they reached Yibo's car, both sat in their designated seats and took off. 

After forty-five minutes of driving, Wang Yibo swiftly took off his necktie from around his neck and handed it to Zhan, "Wear this around your eyes," he demanded.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as he snickered, "You're doing this again,"

"Hm?"

"The first time we went on a date, not only did you force me to take a boxing class, but also forced me to wear a necktie around my eyes before you took me to the woods. Where are we going this time? To the sea?"

Wang Yibo lightly snickered, "It's a surprise, so please, wear it,"

"Okay okay, Mr.Yibo, I'll do as you say," said Zhan and gripped the edges of the tie before securely tying it around his eyes.

...

When Wang Yibo parked his car in the driveway, he stepped out of the vehicle and strode across it before opening the passenger's door. He gently took Zhan's hand and guided him out of the car, walking forward while Xiao Zhan obediently followed him from behind.

They stepped through the doorframe of a house and when Zhan was securely placed in the middle of the room, Wang Yibo loosened the tie from Xiao Zhan's sight while the material glided down on the ground.

"SURPRISE!" Loud, resonating shouts echoed in the room as Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"Zhan Zhan! Happy Birthday!" Jiang Yanli was the first to shout, going straight to her younger brother so she could give the latter a tight warm hug.

"W-w-what?" Zhan stuttered, flabbergasted.

"You idiot! It's your birthday! What do you mean by what? Did you hit your head somewhere to forget it?!" Wang Zhuo Cheng inquired in a mocking voice.

As Jiangli tightly hugged Zhan, the latter turned his head to the side and looked at warmly smiling Wang Yibo. When it was Wang Yibo's turn to wish his boyfriend a happy birthday, the younger walked closer to Zhan, cupped the professor's cheeks between his hands, and tenderly spoke, "Zhan, I love you...with all my heart... I will keep on loving you no matter if it will be in this world or the other..." Yibo pressed his lips on Zhan's, giving the latter a sweet kiss before he pulled away and spoke again, "Happy Birthday love,"

Xiao Zhan hummed in satisfaction before he pressed his lips on Wang Yibo's rosy ones and licked the bottom lip with his tongue. Zhan's hand traveled to Yibo's neck and he tightly crossed them around the younger's skin, pulling the two bodies closer. Yibo reciprocated the kiss as he slightly opened his mouth so the latter could deepen the kiss.

"Disgusting," interrupted Wang Zhuo Cheng.

When both of the lovebirds pulled away from each other, Xiao Zhan mockingly inquired, "Aren't you also dating a guy? Wang Yibo's brother at that?" he mischievously smirked, "I also heard your marvelous skills on pleasing the gu-"

"Shut the fuck up Zhan!" shouted Cheng, his eyes bloodshot, "Just go and fuck somewhere else for fuck's sake!"

Xiao Zhan rubbed his nape and loudly laughed, "Right, right, we will do just that dear brother, thank you for reminding us,"

"Piss off," spat Cheng and walked to the sofa in the living room.

The lively evening of the siblings and Wang Yibo celebrating the once in a year special day went excellent. They sang a birthday song, light the candles on the cake, and made Xiao Zhan blow them out when a wish was made. As grim night replaced the once to be colorful sky, Wang Yibo stood up and politely said, "Thank you for the wonderful night, but I am afraid, we must go now,"

Xiao Zhan furrowed his eyebrows in a displeased manner, "What? Let's stay here tonight!" he pleaded.

Wang Yibo meekly smiled, "Zhan... I want to take you somewhere and it can't wait, so let's go, please?"

The begging tone of Wang Yibo's sent shivers down the professor's spine so he obediently nodded and stood up. They gave their goodbyes to Zhan's sibling and stepped through the door as they walked back in the car.

...

They reached the university's premises as both of them walked inside the long-forgotten classroom. The classroom, where they first met. Xiao Zhan beamed with excitement as he looked around the room, nothing changed from so many years.

"How did you manage to get us inside at night?" Zhan inquired.

"I asked for some help from the Dean," 

"What are we doing here?" asked Zhan as he turned around so he could face Wang Yibo while the latter was still standing close to the door frame. 

"This is the place where we first met," spoke Yibo, taking one step at a time closer to Xiao Zhan who was smiling widely.

"Mmm." Zhan hummed, clearly remembering the troublesome days of Wang Yibo annoying him and trying to molest him.

"I am sure at that time you thought I was trying to molest you," continued Yibo, walking even closer, "But to be honest, from the first time you caught my attention, Zhan, I fell in love. I loved you ever since, but I didn't know how to approach you." Just as Wang Yibo stood mere inches apart from Zhan, he shoved his hand in his pocket and took a darkly red box out of it. He took a deep breath and continued to speak, "We've been through so much over the years and I thought my life was over when you slipped through my fingers... I mourned you every single day, Zhan." He spoke.

Xiao Zhan's eyes landed on the small box Wang Yibo held in his hand as a glassy layer formed on his eyes, "Yibo..."

Wang Yibo continued to speak, "The necklace you gave me... I always have it with me since it's the best gift you could have ever given me... But right now, I want to be selfish and take something else from you... Something more significant than the necklace..." Yibo's other trembling hand landed on the box in his palm and he opened it up whilst two silver rings gently aligned inside, "Will you spend the rest of your life close by my side as my husband, Zhan? Will you marry me?" Yibo inquired as his voice gently trembled.

"Of course!" Zhan happily hummed, jumping to Wang Yibo's embrace while the latter caught him and hugged him tightly.

***

However, the next minute a sinister smirk crept on Xiao Zhan's face as he harshly pushed Wang Yibo so the latter's back could hit the standing table, where Zhan used to stand when giving his lecture. He walked closer to flabbergasted Wang Yibo who was still holding the box in his palm, his eyes wide open. Xiao Zhan glanced at the rings inside the box and took one out before taking Yibo's hand in his own and put the ring on the younger's fourth finger of his left hand. When the ring was safely placed, Zhan took the second ring from the box and gently put it on his finger. 

"You're forever imprisoned by me, Yibo," Zhan murmured as he fell on his knees and clumsily unbuckled Yibo's pants.

"Zhan! What are you doing?" Yibo shouted, trying to hold Zhan's wrist from going any further.

"We're fucking right here, right now," Zhan demanded as he shoved Yibo's hand away and unzipped the latter's pants, watching them slide down the younger's legs. 

Xiao Zhan pressed his palm on Yibo's crotch and rubbed it while the length hardened at its mere touch. Zhan hummed in satisfaction and spoke, "Good, you're reacting pretty fast,"

"Fuck...Zhan, you're so hot right now," Yibo huffed, his eyes turning bloodshot as lust was starting to take a toll on him.

Xiao Zhan swiftly slid the boxers down and before of him, a semi-hard shaft was revealed. Zhan lustfully licked his lips before he leaned in and teasingly licked Wang Yibo's length from the base to the top. His hand traveled up, wrapped his digits around hardening length whilst he pumped a few times, meanwhile, Xiao Zhan's tongue twirled around the tip. 

Wang Yibo grunted as he threw his head back, enjoying the stimulation his husband inflicted just by merely touching and teasing him, "Fuck Zhan..." He moaned.

Zhan admired that the younger was really sensitive to his touch whilst his tip produced precum, so Zhan swiftly shoved the hardening throb in his mouth and took it deep inside his mouth. He sucked and licked on it as if it was something precious, slightly moaning every time the tip hit his throat while Wang Yibo became a groaning mess, thrusting his hips upwards, "Fuck Zhan... I am going to cum," he whined as his body was twitching from the built-up sensation.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan let go with a 'pop' sound and wiped his mouth with his sleeve, "Not yet, love."

Xiao Zhan clumsily undid his lower garments and when they slid down his legs, he stepped out of them. Zhan's hands harshly pushed Wang Yibo to sit down and when the latter obediently did just that, Zhan walked forward so his throbbing shaft was mere inches away from Wang Yibo's face. The younger lifted his head to look at smirking Xiao Zhan before his sight landed on the professor's length.  Yibo gulped the built-up saliva in his throat, put his hands on Zhan's thighs, and pulled the older's body closer. The next second, Yibo's mouth wrapped around Zhan's shaft whilst Yibo's tongue twirled around the hardened skin, creating circular motions. 

"Ah!" moaned Zhan and gripped on Yibo's hair harshly, "Make me cum, Yibo" he begged.

Wang Yibo hummed and he started sucking even harder, pushing the shaft deeper in his mouth whilst he kept on bobbing his head, pleasing the older, sending him to cloud nine. When Xiao Zhan released deep in Wang Yibo's mouth, the younger obediently swallowed it and let go of the length, lust corrupting his ability to think.

Xiao Zhan stroked Yibo's hair as if he was an obedient puppy and sat down on Yibo's legs. Zhan's hand traveled to leaking shaft of Yibo's whilst pumping it and he murmured, "Let me please you now, dear husband,"

Zhan stopped the teasing and gripped it in his palm whilst he hovered his torso over it. He gently lowered himself down as he pressed the tip next to his twitching entrance and when he sat down, it easily slipped.

"AAH!" Zhan loudly moaned and he threw his head back.

"Fuck me Yibo," Zhan begged, grinding his hips when he completely took the younger in.

Wang Yibo shook his head as a sinister smirk crept on his face this time, "Baby, you should do it yourself."

Xiao Zhan gazed at the latter, his face completely flushed and he started jumped up and down whilst loudly moaning Wang Yibo's name, occasionally 'husband' slipping out. The sensation that traveled through Wang Yibo's back, blanked his head as the younger gripped the professor's hips and unmercifully rammed inside, his shaft traveling even deeper. 

"Ah! Mother of God, ah!" Yibo shouted which came out as a moan and he tightly gripped on Yibo's shoulder to steady himself.

Wang Yibo kept on thrusting in Xiao Zhan, listening to his husband's pleasant screams and when he felt that the latter was close to climaxing again, he swiftly took his shaft out and with a few load groans, both of them came on each other's chest, the white liquid mixing up in harmony. 

***

Xiao Zhan slumped down on Yibo's chest as Yibo gently rubbed Zhan's back in circular motions, papering the professor's delicate facial features with soft kisses. 

Before Xiao Zhan could drift to a short dreamland, he murmured, "For better.. or for worse... For richer or for poorer... In sickness and in health...To love and cherish... Till death do us apart... Always you, Yibo"

Wang Yibo widely smiled, hugging his lover in his embrace as he softly whispered to sleeping Xiao Zhan, "Always you, Zhan..."

**************************

My skills in romance are kinda rusty now... Hehehe. I am not sure if it was romantic enough.

So... This is the ending of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's journey.

HOWEVER, I do have a second ending I am thinking of writing of theirs. It would be an ending of completely closing the chapter of their love and admiration to one another. 

So, dear readers, it's completely up to you guys now. Do you want the second ending of their love story or are you satisfied with this kind of ending? 

As the next chapter will be of a side couple and the last chapter of this fiction ❤️

Lots of Luv ♥ -Sulfuctious

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
21.4K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
131K 8.1K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
208K 16.7K 53
→Wang Yibo completed his graduation and joined as a CEO in Wang corporation. He have flippant and straightforward personality. He is living carefree...