The Marauder's Heir (Harry Po...

By animerocker646

What if Harry had been born a girl? What if she was raised by her Godfather and Remus instead? Would the wiza... More

The Marauder's Heir (Harry Potter FF)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 62

4.2K 160 20
By animerocker646

Hey, Happy Christmas to all and for everyone that doesn't celebrate it, happy holidays! Enjoy the chapter! =3

Chapter 62

The Lake

Classes, like always, were a breeze for Harri. She did her work quickly and efficiently. Since she had time to herself, she found herself sitting in front of the Great Lake more often than not. Sometimes she would be reading about Runes that would help her communicate with her family back home, other times she would be sitting with George leaning against a tree just acting like love sick teenagers. There were even a few times where she caught Sirius running around as Padfoot with James and Remus throwing sticks for him to fetch. 

Lily still wasn’t talking to her, though she was getting used to her. Harri figured it would take awhile for Lily to forgive her. A few times during Ancient Runes Lily had struck up a civil conversation, so they were getting somewhere.

Harri enjoyed the calm atmosphere, she knew that it wouldn’t last long, it was her life after all. So, on a breezy Tuesday Harri was sitting against a tree reading about a complex rune that might help her get back home. She hadn’t really been paying attention to her surroundings, she was twirling her wand absentmindedly in her hand. 

Her lips were pursed slightly, as she tried to replicate the rune’s components, but found that three were ridiculously complex. She ended up slamming the book she had been using shut and throwing all her papers in the air in frustration. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and sighed.

“Something the matter?” a voice asked from behind her. Harri jumped, wand at the ready, it was James. She held a hand over her heart in surprise, but lowered her wand. She noticed that he looked worried and was shifting from foot to foot. Harri motioned for him to take a seat next to her.

“I’m trying to figure out a rune. Nothing that you have to worry about,” she said with a dismissing tone. James muttered something incoherent and ran a hand through his hair.

“Now it’s my turn to ask, is something up?” Harri questioned and James nodded, not meeting her eyes.

“My mate wants nothing to do with me...she can barely stand the sight of me. What am I going to do? It’s so hard not to be depressed all the time and Padfoot and Moony wouldn’t understand, they just think that I’m love sick or something,” he replied resting his head on his knees.

“Well, I turned to books for a lot of answers at first and then to my friends and family, but I feel like you don’t have that option...” Harri said quietly and James shook his head.

“My parents are lovely, but they don’t even know about this. Men aren’t generally supposed to be Veela. I did a little bit of research and found out that the French Veela usually are only female, but the British ones can be both. I wish my mum had told me about this...” he muttered.

“If it makes you feel any better, I had no idea about my inheritance till I took a test...but I really doubt that the lack of knowledge is the real problem here. The real issue here is Lily,” Harri guessed and James nodded and smiled at the thought of her mother.

Harri smiled gently, realizing how much her father loved her mother. James blinked a few times and stared at her curiously, but then shook his head. “Yea, Lily hates me. She’s my mate and she hates me!”

Harri chuckled. “I really doubt that. She cares about you. When she saw me with you on my second day here she nearly bit my head off. I think that she’s attracted to you at this point. She senses a connection, but she’s too scared to want to pursue it. I would suggest not asking her out, not being a conceited arse around her and be yourself. You’re a really nice guy when you aren’t putting on an act,” Harri told him and he laughed at her last comment.

“True. Thank you, Harri. You really seem to have an insight into this Veela thing,” James said and Harri laughed.

“Yea, I’ve known about my mate since I was fourteen. I know all about the Veela stuff. I only completely came into my inheritance four months ago. George and I have been together for a long time, but we still find out new things about each other. Everyday is a new adventure. Sometimes, I think that being a Veela sucks, being overly attractive and having people ogle me. But, then when I have my mate look at me...it’s the best feeling. You’ll understand that one day,” Harri assured him and he nodded as the blonde grabbed her papers and left him sitting against the tree, staring at the lake.

Harri had given him a lot to think about and she was happy. Maybe she was the guiding force that got her parents together. She was walking up the path back to the school slowly, she didn’t have any classes for the rest of the afternoon and wanted a little bit of a break before she tried to apologize to Lily again.

“Harri!” A voice hissed from her left. Harri spun around and was face to face with Severus Snape, who had a book clutched tightly in his arms. 

“Hullo,” she greeted casually. She and Snape had been getting alone swimmingly, at least when none of this Slytherin friends were around. When they were watching he was cold to her. Harri didn’t think much of it. She knew that it took a lot to survive in Slytherin.

“What were you doing talking to Potter?” He questioned with a glare. Harri rolled her eyes.

“He wanted some advice, so I gave him some. You don’t really have any say in who I can and can’t talk to, Sev. Is there something you needed?” Harri replied and he nodded his head with a concerned frown on his face.

“Some of the Slytherin’s have decided that they want you to join the Dark Lord...and if you say no, they plan on capturing you and selling you, as a play thing,” Snape warned her and Harri’s eyes went wide. She gripped the papers in her hands tightly. The Slytherin looked guilty and she assumed that he was going to be in the group that was going to try to take her away.

“You do realize that I’m going to fight, right?” she asked and he opened his mouth a few times, but found he couldn’t answer. He seemed shocked that she wasn’t angry at him.

She gave him a gentle smile and a comforting pat on the shoulder. “I’ll see you later, alright?” she said before she walked away, eyes darkening significantly. No doubt she was going to have to prepare for a fight tonight.

“You aren’t going out anywhere by yourself. I don’t care if you have to see your mate,” Sirius snapped protectively. Harri was sitting in the common room with the Marauders, minus Peter, who was mysteriously absent.

“Look, they’re going to attack me at some point. I might as well get it over with. The longer I’m away from George the weaker I’m going to become. It will literally be easier for me to take them down tonight then wait a few more days,” Harri explained and James nodded, understanding. 

So, they came up with a plan to sneak out right before curfew, hoping that the Slytherin’s would have gone back to their common room, so she could see her mate. Right before the small group got out of the common room a voice came from the top of the stairs. “Where do you think you four are going?” Harri cursed softly. Lily was on the top of the stairs, with her hands on her hips looking angry.

“Look, Evans, the Slytherins threatened Harri and she needs to see George otherwise her magic will weaken. We didn’t want her leaving by herself. So, either we stun you or you come with us,” James said and Lily blinked a few times. James had never given her a choice to come with them before.

Harri smiled, knowing her mother wasn’t one to back down from a challenge. “Fine, if only for Harriet’s sake,” she replied, brushing past James and taking the lead. Her father’s eyes were following her every move and he followed her out the door without a second thought. Harri, Remus and Sirius all rolled their eyes at his behavior, but nonetheless went into the hallway.

The group took a brisk pace into the dungeons. They had just about made it to George’s rooms when a cocky voice came from behind a tapestry. “So, you came with friends? You usually come by yourself,” Harri recognized the boy from her class, his name was Avery. She didn’t like him.

“What do you want, Avery?” she asked, playing dumb. The Slytherin rolled his eyes.

“As a magical creature you should already know that the Dark Lord is looking to recruit your kind, even though you spend time in questionable company...what’s your answer. You only get one chance at this,” he warned her and a feral grin spread on Harri’s face, causing the Marauders to shiver.

“You can tell Voldemort he can stick his wand up is arse. I’m not joining a madman,” Harri replied, unfastening an earring that had a rune on it. She smirked when Avery flinched at the name of his master and Lily gasped in shock. The Marauder’s looked at her in awe. Obviously, not many people said his name in this time, less than in her own.

“You filthy half breed! The Dark Lord will have fun using you as a sex toy!” he snarled and he snapped his fingers. A group of ten Slytherins came out from various hiding spots. Harri already had her wand out. She definitely saw Snape in the group and she noticed that a rat was scurrying away. She threw an earring on the floor next to the rat, as soon as he touched it he was stunned, she casted a strong shield charm and seconds later there were curses flying everywhere. 

Harri was using transfiguration and runes along with her defense spells to disarm and incapacitate her enemies. Lily was using powerful charms and hexes to blast her enemies into unconsciousness. James and Remus were using defense spells that caused enough damage to knock the Slytherins out, but not permanently damage them. Sirius was using slightly darker magic, but Harri didn’t really mind. Some of her spells could get pretty dark at times.

Right as Lily disarmed and blasted the last Slytherin into the wall, the door to George’s room opened. He was still in his disguise, but his hair was wet, a towel was round his shoulders and he was shirtless, not that Harri minded. He took in their ruffled state and then the Slytherins littering the floor.

“What happened?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and Harri played with her braid, causing Lily to narrow her eyes at the action.

“I was nearly kidnapped by Death Munchers. Nothing too bad...I mean they kind of attacked us, but nothing bad happened to us,” she answered and George rolled his eyes.

“Twenty points from each person who attacked you guys. Now, come in before they wake up,” George said ushering all the teens into his room. The Marauder’s and Lily looked around, since they had never been in a professor’s private room before. Harri walked over to George and kissed him quickly before the others noticed and then turned back to them. George just grinned and locked the door. 

“Did you finish the rune?” he asked, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Harri sighed.

“Nearly, I’ll need somewhere to test it out and I have the place for it, but that will have to wait till tomorrow,” Harri answered and Lily’s curiosity was peeked.

“What rune have you been working on? If you needed help you could have asked, I’m pretty good at them myself,” she told her and Harri raised an eyebrow at her friendliness.

“You told me to jump off a cliff and piss off yesterday, Lily. On top of that, I really don’t need help when it comes to runes. This one is just complex to draw and has many layers. I’ve finally figured it out,” she responded and the red head blushed.

Sirius looked affronted by the comment. “Evans, you told someone else besides us to jump off a cliff and piss off? That’s just hurtful,” he said and she rolled her eyes.

“Look, Harriet, I’m sorry that I’ve been so rude...I’ve been treating you like a Marauder and for that I apologize,” she replied and Harri nodded, accepting her apology.

Maybe things were starting to look up. Lily hadn’t killed the Marauder’s yet and she was with George. “So, since there is a pack of angry Slytherins outside, where are we going to sleep tonight?” Remus asked and Harri’s heart dropped. Well, there went her peaceful night.

This was a fun to write. I hope that you liked the chapter! I'll be posting again on Friday. 

If you have any questions don't be afraid to comment or PM me, I get back really quick.

Now, I'm getting back to watching a Christmas live stream. =)

~Animerocker

PS
I don't own Harry Potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 12.3K 56
What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if that daughter fell in love with a redhead? [UNDER MAJOY EDITING]
31.8K 1K 29
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
1M 30.5K 53
Fem-Harry What if Harry Potter had been born a girl? Follow Etta Potter as she discovers there is a lot more to her than just the girl who lives unde...
4.1K 193 13
The story revolves around Nora, also known as Harriet Elizabeth Potter, a girl from a universe where fictional characters like Harry Potter, Doctor W...