Step by Step /TK/

Door TAEKmenow_

| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to wi... Meer

|Step by Step|
1. Be Around Me
2. Catching Feelings
3. For Me Here
4. Why Can't I Have You
5. Favourite Crime
6. Heather
7. Pretty Boy
8. The Three of Us
9. Once upon a Diet
10. All I Ever Need
11. i'd rather be alone
12. Comfort Crowd
13. The Good Side
14. Break My Heart Again
15. Poems and Parties
16. Wish You Were Sober
18. Feelings are Fatal
19. Jealous
A/N. Hi
20. Papers and Realizations
21. Home
22. Confess
23. Waste it on Me
24. It's a Prank!
25. Misunderstanding
26. Fools
27. Make You Mine
28. Twain Harte
A/N: Ask Me
29. Prom Night
A/N: Answers
30. Euphoria
Epilogue: This is Reality
A/N: Check out
Tap on this real quick

17. Lookalike

20.6K 1K 473
Door TAEKmenow_

"Baby, don't lie, she's just a lookalike."

- Conan Gray -

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open and a groan emitted from his lips. He scrunches his nose before rubbing his eyes.

His alarm clock rang loudly. The brown head slammed the clock shut before slowly sitting.

Jeongguk clutched his pounding and aching head.

Shit, I shouldn't have drunk so much.

He thought before slowly making his way to his bathroom.

Jeongguk turned on the warm shower. Warm droplets of water fell on his body, making him sigh in relief.

In the middle of washing his hair, he froze with his eyes wide. The things he did last night came crashing back. When he saw Jiyeon doing nasty things with Jisung. When he confronted the pink-haired girl, and when he kissed Taehyung.

He recalled the elder's eyes as their lips were against each other. It was wide before he knew it, it was filled with tears. Jeongguk frowned and tried to remember why Taehyung was crying.

Jeongguk pulled away and chuckled bitterly, "Jiyeon..." He trailed off before crashing his lips against Taehyung once again.

The brown head bit his lips before punching the wall in front of him, making it crack slightly.

"I fucked up again! I'm sorry, Tae!" He exclaimed and covered his face with his large and rough hands. Tears flowed uncontrollably. His hands became cold and his lips paled. His headache worsens as he let out a broken sob. The warm water didn't feel warm anymore.

"I-I'm so stupid!" He wailed and sat on his bathroom floor. Jeongguk pulled his hair in frustration while tears continue to stream down his red cheeks.

"S-sorry! I-I didn't--" he wheezed and rubbed his tear-filled eyes.

"Tae-taehyungie, sorry!" Jeongguk slowly stood up and sniffled. "S-sorry, Hyungs! I messed u-up again." He washed off his shampoo before turning off the water.

"T-taehyungie... S-sorry."

Jeongguk sat on his chair with a stoic look on his face. He pulled the hood of his hoodie further to his face.

Jimin glanced at the male but he didn't say anything. He knew what happened, and it made him mad but he's mostly disappointed.

It was almost lunch and Taehyung is absent for an obvious reason. He told them that he didn't feel well.

"That's all for today, goodbye." Their teacher announced before making his way to the door while the students bid him goodbye.

"J-jimin hyung. Is it okay not to e-eat lunch with you guys t-today?" Jeongguk nervously asked. He's too guilty to eat with them.

Jimin didn't respond as he continues to put his things inside his bag. "Hyung? Is it o-okay?" Jeongguk asked once again.

Jimin shrugged, "Do whatever you want." He said coldly before leaving the younger alone in the classroom.

Jeongguk sighed and made his way to the school's rooftop. His step was slow and sluggish, shoulders were slumped with his face dull and blank.

The brown-haired boy sat on the bench and he let out a sigh.

"I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I'm so stupid. I don't deserve Taehyungie. Can someone please slap or punch me? I think I deserve it." Jeongguk said and sighed for the nth time today.

"Yup, I agree." A familiar voice said. The younger snapped his head towards the voice.

"Minjae? What are you doing here?" He asked with wide eyes.

The aforementioned male shrugged before pulling out his lunch box, "This is actually my spot." He said before sitting on the separate bench next to the younger.

"Hey, I know this is weird...but can you please punch me?" Jeongguk mumbled.

Minjae laughed and went towards the younger, "I'd love to, but I'm not fond of violence. My punch won't solve anything, so uhm, yeah." Minjae went back to his seat.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk said before standing up to leave but the elder stopped him, "hm, stay for a bit. We need to talk." Minjae calmly said.

"Want some?" Minjae pushed a sandwich towards the younger. Jeongguk shook his head, "Thanks but no thanks." He said before sitting on the wooden bench again.

Jeongguk soughed and turned his head to the eating male, "I'm sorry." He said.

Minjae raised his left eyebrow, "What for?" He asked and continued to eat his lunch.

"For hurting Taehyung," Jeongguk answered and avert his gaze from the confused elder.

"Do I look like Taehyung? Am I Taehyung?" Minjae questioned. Jeongguk pursed his lips before answering, "No..." The younger mumbled.

"Then why are you apologizing to me? You should say sorry to Taehyung. He's really hurt with what you did, bro. Yes, he doesn't hold grudges for a long time, but what you did last night? It'll leave a crack, a scar. You keep on hurting him, bro. Do you know that or do you always close your eyes so you won't know?" Minjae crossed his arms.

Jeongguk bit his lips, "I-I don't know... But can I ask you something?" The younger inhaled deeply.

"Do you like Taehyung?"

Jeongguk walked through the hallway with his hood on. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going until someone crashed into him.

"Oh, sorry." Jeongguk turned to look at the person who bumped into him, "Yoongi hyung?" He called out with wide eyes.

The aforesaid male frowned and pulled the younger towards the school's garden.

"You should be thankful that Minjae told us that you were supposed to say you hate Jiyeon but you're too late for Taehyung to hear it or else I'm not going to talk to you at all," Yoongi said.

"You fucked up again. I'm really tired of staying silent, Gguk. I know you love Taehyung too. But you just keep on telling yourself that it's nothing and that it's normal because you're supposed to love your best fucking friend anyway. The looks you're giving him is not what friends usually give each other. You don't look at us the way you look at Taehyung, Jeongguk. You are just hanging out with Jiyeon because you wanted to prove to yourself that you're straight! Jeongguk! Stop pretending! Fuck." Yoongi panted.

Jeongguk stared at the blue-haired male with shock, "How..." He swallowed the lump in his throat.

"If Taehyung is obvious then you're more obvious, Jeongguk. Listen to me just this once. Okay? Apologize to him and try not to fuck up again." Yoongi said before leaving the male alone.

Jeongguk sighed, "Last chance, Gguk." He said before exiting the garden.

|>End of Chapter Seventeen<|

Am I improving yet??? Szxmzlsls

I hope you enjoyed this chap!

I love you! Stay safeeee ❤|

•••

It's a shame no one knows morse code :(((((((((((

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

137K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
145K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
578K 20.4K 50
~Completed[√]~ Kim Taehyung,an ordinary student in Seoul University is dating with Jungkook,the youngest member of BTS,the most popular kpop group. I...